Chapter 140 Fight again!
12.1k 13 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophia had just removed her chest bands to let loose her tits when Ryu and Kira entered her tent. She didn't mind the invasion, carrying ahead with removing her lowers. "Hope you are ready big sis." Ryu hugged her from behind. She can feel the erection in his pants between her butt cheeks. "Hmm. I am ready. Just let me know what I have to do." His hands grabbed hold of her perky tits, hanging under their own weight. "You look so charming when you are not the big sister we know of, instead just a girl." Her face took on a red hue at his remarks. He took hold of her chin to make her face turn towards himself. Sophia was stunned looking at the boy so closely. He was really handsome, with green eyes and sharp eyebrows. Was she ever fascinated with a boy this much, ever? The answer was probably no.

Many men had asked her for sex but she had refused them all. Firstly she didn't want to do it with strangers. And secondly, she was never short on resources thanks to her master. But this was really the first time she was glad that the boy asked her for this reward. Ryu was still staring at her and for a second her heart panicked when his lips moved ahead. Fortunately they missed her lips, landing on her cheek. She didn't know how to respond had the boy tried to go for her lips. Would she have stopped him? No. Would she have allowed it? Probably yes. Coming to this conclusion her heart began beating rapidly. Didn't that mean she was growing interested in him?

"Kira, please suck me off for a bit." The black haired girl sprung into action, getting on her knees and placing her mouth on his cock head. "I hope you will not stop me from doing anything big sis." Sophia tried to calm her heart down but the fact remained that she was excited for what was about to come. "Hmm." Getting her permission his hands got under her crotch before picking her up in his arms. "Heyy... What are you doing?" Ryu placed her legs on his shoulders and supported her buttocks with his hands, getting her pussy infront of his lips. "Get me down, you idiot. This is so embarrassing." Having been fucked by the old man in a single posture, she had always wanted a change but now when she got the change, she resisted the same. 

Ryu didn't even respond to her instead smelling her slit. "This really smells good sis." Sophia was not used to getting praises, specially for her physical appearance. "Wait. Wait.. ahmmmmhhh..." She tried in vain to stop the guy when she realised what he was going to do. But before she could fumble anything his tongue had penetrated deep in her vagina. Kira giggled. She had never seen her brave big sis ever get so sheepish. It was an amusing matter for her. Putting her focus on the task ahead of her she diligently moved her jaws on Ryu's long cock. 

"Mhhhh... Aaaaahh... Slow down.. idiot.. ahhh.. Mhhhhmm.." She herself knew how futile her resistance was. She was screaming like she didn't like it but truth was she didn't want him to stop at all. It was a feeling she had never felt prior to today. With each rub of his flexible tongue against her pussy walls, her insides released more and more juices. Her hands grabbed on his head and subconsciously shoved him harder against her crotch. "Mmmm.. please.. stoppp... Aghhhh" Within just 10 minutes she wasn't able to hold onto her built up lust and sprayed her love juices all over his face. 

Ryu didn't mind being wet but this was enough to make Sophia flustered. He held her down gently before placing her on the bedding on the ground. Getting on his knees he began rubbing his swollen knob on her labia. Each time he would let his head penetrate her. She was too ashamed to look directly at him. "Do it if you want idiot... Why are you doing that?" She was annoyed at the constant teasing. "Hehe.. sis then I will go in." Kira stood at the side like a good student always ready to take proper notes at some important juncture in her lessons. She saw Sophia's lips turn into a big 'O' when the thick cock entered her vagina. She can accommodate it's girth since she had been doing the old man for so long but it was very difficult to make way for his length in her tight tunnel. The old man was only half his size so once he was at the deeper ends of her tract, a gut-wrenching pain took over her.

Ryu signalled Kira and she immediately bend down to lock lips with her. She used her hands to grope her tits and rub her nipples. Being a good learner she knew what felt best to her, the same she applied on Sophia, who sucked on the tongue in her mouth to lessen the pain somewhat. "Mmmmhhhhh... Ahhhh... Is it in?" Ending the kiss she looked down at Ryu. "Just a tiny bit left." Tears filled her eyes but she gave a firm nod. Ryu had an intense desire to kiss the girl but he restrained his heart. This was not the time. The girl needs to get familiar with her before he could try it with her. She is not at all naive like Kira, he can't fool her at all.

"I will move big sis." Kira had shifted to licking Sophia's nipples when Ryu began moving his hips gently. He would pull out his full length before pushing the whole thing again. "Mhhh.. ahhh.. mhhhhh.." Constant moans rang from her throat as she hid her face with an arm. She was enjoying this way more than she ever believed was possible. Compared to this the sex with her father was a child's play. With each thrust she can feel the hard skin of his glans rub against her soft walls. It was way too addictive. The guy had reached to the end of her tunnel. Everytime his cock will kiss the entrance to her womb. As time passed her embarrassment subsided and she began enjoying the process. After half an hour of constant fucking she needed a change.

"Do it in some other position." Ryu was taken be surprise by her sudden demand. Was she the same girl who can't even meet him eyes to eyes, few minutes back? "Haha... Sure, sis. Then turn around." He made her lay flat on her stomach before squatting over her buttocks. Using one of his hand he grabbed both her hands behind her back and wrapped her hair on his other one. "Kira help me get in." The other girl was all to eager to jump into the fray. She pointed his cock to the right entrance before watching the show in wonderment. 

Sophia's moan became louder and louder. In the end she can't care less who might listen to her screams. This was too exciting for her to remain silent. She never even knew this position was possible. The way he tugged hard on her hair, the way he held her arms back, the way his hips worked on her thirsty cunt, everything was done to perfection. On top of that Kira too will join in and lick onto her clitoris and make her arousal unbearable. 

"I am close... Don't stop.. ahhh.. yess... Do it.. harder.. harder... Ahhhhhh...." With a loud shout Sophia fainted from the orgasmic release. She had pissed herself but Ryu can't care about that right now. He got up and pointed his cock to Kira's face. Before she could make sense of the situation, spurts after spurts of thick semen was deposited all over her face. "Open up Kira!?" She was bewildered. There was more coming? She hastily opened up her lips and Ryu jerked more cum into her mouth. It must easily be a quarter of a litre of cum. He had totally emptied his balls on her. "You can eat it now, little Kira." She can't even see him, since her eyelids were buried under a thick coating of cum. Gulping down the mouthful, it was really viscous, refusing to go down her throat. Next, she cleaned her face with her fingers, collecting everything back in her mouth and swallow it. 

"Good job." Ryu made her lick off the last few drops of cum stuck to his urethra before patting her head in appreciation. "You can go and clean hours now. I will clean big sis." Kira giggled at the condition of Sophia. The fact that she ended up wetting herself was even more funny for her. Ryu picked up the naked girl and got her cleaned. He carried her to his tent since her sheets were totally soaked. They slept together with Sophia in the middle and the two rookies stuck to her body. 

**Next day**

Sophia woke up to find herself under two arms from each side. On her left Ryu was sleeping peacefully and to the other side, it must be that innocent and yet not so innocent girl. All the scenes from last night flashed back in her mind. One after the other flashes made her more ashamed than the previous one. 'He is really handsome.' Looking at the attractive face of just an inch away from her face, she had a strong desire to kiss him. But she stopped herself and instead of his lips, she got to his forehead and place a gentle kiss there. On the day she met him, she never imagined that the boy will get so close to her. Peeling herself off them, she got up to find herself without clothes. "Huhh?" She had to run back naked to her tent to dress up.

"Will we be getting any rewards as such big sister?" An hour had passed since they left their camp and were now on their way back to the village, where they have kept their rides. Kyro had been really excited at the prospect of getting a reward. In truth he didn't have to do much, just helping out others to kill of some magical beast. When he had entered the forest, he had imagined too many things that weighed on his mind. "What exactly did you do, that you want a reward? Don't tell me you want one just for traveling here?" Everyone laughed out loud at her response. Sophia had gotten much closer to the group in this past week, even joking with them now and then. "Hehe.. you can't say that big sis. My help had been rather crucial and you know how stressed out I was? Even then I strived to give my best." No one was impressed with his speech and Sophia only made her face at him before ignoring the guy. Kyro tried pestering her for a while but with no success. 

The group had been laughing and jeering when suddenly Sophia made them stop. At her hand signal everyone quietened down and stood in their places silently. Sophia moved ahead to expand bher senses, trying to scan the jungle around her. She was pretty sure she caught the presence of a hostile being in their surrounding just now. It was a fleeting sensation but she had never doubted her sense. Again and again she sent her mana all across but it couldn't lock onto anything. "What was that?" If it was a beast, it was definitely a cunning one. There were only a handful of magical beast that could mask their presence with such effectiveness. *Crunch* She hurled towards the direction but there was nothing. As the time passed she can feel that there was definitely something following them. From the corner of her eyes she saw a fleeting glance of a shadow but once again it was gone before she could take a good look.

"Get ready for a battle. There is some beat that has locked onto us. Be alert." She announced before transforming her body into rock. But it was too late for the warnings. Her senses detected the being behind her and she turned around swiftly. 

"Jake be careful...." *Slash* Ryu was standing beside his friend when Sophia warned them. He turned towards his friend but all he saw was Jake's body flying through the air with his blood splattered all over the ground. "Jake!" Ryu screamed while he ran towards the guy.

106