Chapter 145 Satisfy me
14.5k 25 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If any of you guys have not rated the story then please do so. Back to back we got multiple 1* in last two weeks (I doubt most of them read the whole thing). Right now we are barely maintaining 4*. I don't have any extravagant hopes. Anything greater than 4 is enough for me, so that new readers don't get too discouraged.Thanks.

Emily wasn't surprised at the fact that the demon deliberately used a thunder attack against her water-type attack. Even among there were few exceptionally talented individuals that could gain control over more than one element of magic. With the inherent talents of the demons, it wasn't a big deal to find individuals that can do the same. But more what was acting astonishingly for her was his ability to use the magic referred to as the Heavenly Demon. These were an exclusive set of magic techniques that were only accessible to the royal family of the demons. No ordinary demon can ever hope to get their hands on it in their entire life. Even if someone gave them the technique they can never utilize it. That's because all Heavenly Demon techniques required the blood of the royal family to be activated. 

*Boom* *Boom* *Rumble* *Rumble* Both Nerissa saw the serpent's body cracking all over as the lighting seems to pierce down its skull itself. Despair filled their eyes. They gave their best. But it was just not enough. They weren't even sure if this was the limit of his powers. He felt more like a force of nature itself. Humans just can't match the glory of the ancient races. *Screech* *Boom* *Boom* In the end the serpent's body disintegrated as millions of cubic meters of water fell into the lake below. They saw the demon descend from the sky before landing in front of them with his signature creepy smile on his face. His body had lost its demonic transformation and he was back to his normal body. There wasn't a place on his body that was not riddled with bloody wounds. But all of them were already healing. In front of the eyes of the two ladies, his flesh wriggled before joining together and healing back up.

*Clap* *Clap* "You managed to survive a heavenly demon strike. Although, that was a borrowed technique of the wretched angels, but that doesn't take anything away from your performance." Nerissa put Emily behind her, intending to save her. She knew the futility of her actions but there was no way she can stay calm when her life was in danger. 

"Hmm? Hahaha.. Little water spirit I got no intention of killing her now. Hehehe.. Rather I have a proposal." Emily sidestepped Nerissa. "Speak." "Hahaha.. you already know how much we demons love to fight. And after a fight, there is nothing else that we love more than to have some sex. Your display of power had made me quite aroused. Satisfy me and I will go away, for now, that is." 

Emily fell in thought but Nerissa was not taking this shit laying down. "Satisfy? Satisfy my ass. Go rub that thing with the bark of some tree huh.." She pointed to the huge appendage pointing down between his legs. The demon ignored her ramblings before settling on the trunk of a felled tree. "That includes you too little spirit. I want both of you otherwise the deal is off and I kill her off before finding some other woman to satisfy myself." The demon was just bluffing. There was no way Ryu would allow him to kill Emily off. If he did that, the boy might never put his trust in him ever again and that would be counterproductive to his goal. 

Nerissa stared at Emily, deep in thought. "Oii.. Oii.. You can't be thinking of doing it, now can you?" Nerissa tried to shake her off this confusion. "What other choice do we have?" The water spirit fell silent. She was right, they had already lost. Right now Emily was just at the mercy of the demon. She didn't want to lose her friend and thus she had no other choice but to agree to the deal. "Fine. Consider yourself lucky.. you bastard. Had this been the spirit world you would have been long dead." Her body might have grown to resemble a matron but her hearing remained the same from her bratty form. 

"We can do that but first answer some of my questions." The demon pointed towards Nerissa before patting his thighs "Come, sit here." Nerissa made faces at him but still followed through. Placing her squishy butt on his thighs she settled in his lap. The demon put his hand around her waist before pulling her into his large chest. "Although I am under no obligation to answer, still I am willing to do that in exchange for your better cooperation ahead. Emily nodded before taking the opportunity to ask her doubts "Is there no way that you can leave Ryu alone? You must already understand the hatred humans have for the demons. If someone even got a whiff of this, his life will be in danger." 

The demon kissed in Nerissa's slender neck, lightly biting it as his hands began squeezing her large busts. "Sorry to disappoint, you can't separate us. Like I told we are one and the same. The boy was born like this itself. And I don't think you need to worry about me being discovered. If the boy is dead then I cease to exist too." *Ripp* Using his long nails he ripped apart the spirit lady's dress from the middle, exposing her breasts in open. Her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment, she didn't even remember the last time she had sex. He groped one of her tits and began suckling on her nipple. "Then what about that Heavenly demon technique? You told me earlier that you are just a memory imprint, not even a complete soul. Then how can you use that technique?" Emily ignored the sensually charged scene going on in front of her. 

"Ahh.. mhhh.. ahhh.. Don't bite it you beast. Mhhh... Ahhhhh..." Nerissa's words had little to no effect on the guy as he continued biting on his nipples. Thankfully the guy had at least retracted his nails otherwise this affair would have been rather painful. Once Emily completed her question, he paused from the suckling, and his eyebrows raised upwards. "Hmm.. you have done your fair share of homework. Well, I didn't lie to you but I didn't tell you the full truth either. I would like to skip this question." He waved his hand at her, moving it next to Nerissa's milky thighs. 

Emily gritted her teeth in annoyance but there was nothing she can do if he refused to answer her. "mhh.. ahhhh... Ahhhh.." She saw his hands reach deep between Nerissa's legs, penetrating her narrow slit. "I got one last question." She saw him nod, after which she bit her lips to ask him. "Why do you want to do it with me? I am not even young anymore. I don't get it. You can easily find many women more charming than an old hag just as easily." This part confused her. Why was the guy interested in her? She can understand the fascination the people from the capital held towards her due to her name and fame but why was a demon interested in her. No matter which angle she thought, it felt odd.

"Hahaha.. Come sit here. I will answer you." He patted his other thigh and Emily sat on it albeit reluctantly. He placed his hand on her face, rubbing his thumb on her soft lips. "Like I told you, Mrs. Emily. These are just the deepest desires hidden in this body. In other words, you can say it's not me who wants to fuck you but rather your grandson is the one who can't wait to get you in his bed. Whatever he loves I love that too. The boy loves to fuck but he can't action muster enough courage to ask you for it. I am doing just what my instincts are telling me to do." Emily's face turned red at his explanation. Did he really wanted to do it with her? She hurriedly shook her head "You are lying. Why would such a young boy be interested in an old woman like me?"

His finger pried open her jaws, inserting his long fingers in her mouth and rubbing her soft tongue. "You discredit yourself too much, Mrs. Grandma. The harder it is to achieve something the more staunch the craving for it becomes. You are the goal the boy had set for himself right now

 Now I hope we can move ahead." Emily's face turned even redder. He didn't seem to be lying. Did Ryu really wanted to do it with her that badly? She never realized it. "Okay. We will do it. But there will a condition, you can't kiss me." 

The demon didn't look much happy at her answer. His hands moved behind her back as he grabbed a fistful of hair to pull her head back. Sticking out his long tongue he licked all over her fair neck. "Now you are overestimating yourself, Emily. You got no negotiating powers here. Also, don't mess with me. You are already a widow, who are you saving this mouth for then. On top of that, I got all the right over you both as myself and as Ryu." Not giving her any chance to protest, he grabbed her by her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers. Emily resisted it first but a cooling sensation flowed from his mouth to her, making her relax. "What happened? Don't tell me you got the same feeling as to when you have your face buried in my ass?" Was this really just a alter ego of Ryu? It was hard to believe. Their personalities were miles apart. 

"Let me tell you one thing. This is the first thing your little boy is going to do with you once he gets his hands on you. We will see how much he cares about your chastity then huh.." "Mhhhh?? Mhhh" Not waiting for any response from her, his mouth latched onto her and this time he sent his tongue into her mouth, shoving it deep inside her throat. Oddly she didn't have any gag reflexes when his tongue breached the privacy of her throat. On the other side, Nerissa was frowning at the scene when he used his other hand to force her head down in his groins. She can easily tell what the guy wanted from her. She was face to face with a huge stump of a cock. This thing was enough to give her nightmares. It was more than one and a half feet in length. There was no way she could accommodate this thing inside her, without breaking. 

Fully dark in color, thick veins pulsated all around it. All this time the demon had fought them naked but this thing always looked rather unassuming. But once the time came for it to shine, it was putting out a magnificent show. She grabbed the monster cock with both her hands, before slowly stroking it up and down. The foreskin peeled off to reveal a large bulbous head. Taking a look at Emily, who was drooling from her mouth as their mixed saliva made its way to her now exposed breasts. The demon had both his hands on her tits, massaging them and rolling her nipples between his thumb and middle finger. Nerissa focussed on her task, sticking her tongue out she gave a lick along his length. Clicking her tongue she got back down and began the process once again. At times she would stay on his head and wrapping her lips all around it, would suck on it.

"Get down to there and join your little spirit." Emily acquiesced to his demands, getting on her knees and licking his cock with her tongue while her hands caressed his large balls. He placed his hands on both their heads as the ladies serviced him to the best of their skills. "Mhhh.. good.. keep going. Emily, go down and lick my balls. That brat has his mind all filled with weird fantasies. Now I just can't ignore those." He used his long hands to grab hold of Nerissa before picking her up. "Oii.. put me down.. you brat!! Ahhh what are you doi... Aaahhhhh!! What are you mhhhhh...." He turned her around such that her pussy came face to face with him while her face landed in his crotch. Using his slick tongue he licked on her flower petal-like labia making her moan loudly. "Put your mouth to use. Suck my cock." 

118