Chapter 147 Dorothea keeps her end of the deal
14.3k 10 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu saw Sophia get up and leave for her room. The girl had cried over for a whole hour in Dorothea's chest, only leaving once she had exhausted her tears. "Leave her be. She would get over it. Just give her some time." Ryu commented. Dorothea nodded before turning towards him "Can I lay in your lap little Ryu?" He got no problem with her request. She got close to him and placed her head on his thigh and laid on the cold floor. She didn't say anything just kept staring at the ceiling. After a while he saw her eyes get wet but she didn't cry, just left keep rolling down her face. 

Ryu hated these kinds of situation. All he wanted was to have fun with women that he could never do in his previous life. But once again he found himself wrapped in sticky circumstances. He will have to take some drastic steps tommorow, that was for sure. Because he could feel all the depressing aura build around Dorothea again. She needs to be brought away from this place. Otherwise she was sure to take some extreme steps. He sorted her hair for her before kissing her forehead. Her pain was radiating to him. After half an hour passed, Ryu noticed Dorothea had wept herself to sleep. Gently he got up, trying his best not to wake her up. Picking her in his arms, he brought her in her room before tugging her in the sheets. Next, he needs to check on Sophia too. 

Ryu got to her room but decided against knocking, when he heard her low weeps. Inviting himself in, he found her sitting on her bed with her head on her knees. He promptly got close to her and sat down beside her. "It's okay, Sophia. You still got master Lyod with you and then you have all of us as your friends don't you?" He had seen how close she had become to the gang. Now she didn't feel much distance between herself and others, taking the initiative to chime in their conversation and even cracking jokes with them at times. 

Sophia raised her head and Ryu felt a tinge of pain in his heart. This girl had been facing tragedies after tragedies all her life. First her real parents were taken away from her by her fate. Then her adoptive mother died. Next a family that she was close to got destroyed like this. He pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her back. Just then Ryu recalled the sentence from his memory, spoken to him by the demon. 'Did she really regretted not being able to kiss me? Did I imagine all that?' He was not really sure about it but this was not the time for hesitation. He had always known that this time will come. 

Suddenly, Sophia felt her head being held by Ryu between both his hands. She didn't get any time to respond when he pressed his lips onto hers and forcefully kissed her. She tired to resist it in futility but he maintained his grip. Unable to get him off her she let him continue. The boy pulled her soft lips into his mouth and began sucking on them. She wasn't sure why but her pain seemed to have reduced by quite a bit. He would end his kiss for a while, fill his lungs with air and begin again. Only during their fourth kiss did Sophia got proactively sucking on his lips. One after the other both of them pushed their tongues into each other's mouth, letting them roam around and enjoy the taste of each other's sweet saliva.

It continued for many minutes when Ryu felt Sophia's hands on his sleeping member. She pulled it out of his pants and gripped it in both her hands. She broke the kiss and her gaze lowered. Ryu saw how red her face had turned. "Ryu.. please fuck me. Do it hard. I want to forget everything." She wanted to drown her sorrows in the fleshly pleasures. He nodded and let his cock get excited from her constant rubbing. He forced her onto the bed and got on top of her. Both of them hurriedly removed their clothes before kissing each other. Ryu's cock found its way into her tunnel and he shoved all of it in a single thrust. "Ahhhhh.... Mhhhhhh.... Agggghhhhh..." For the whole night none of the residents except Dorothea could sleep because of the heavy moans coming from Sophia's room. 

**Next Day**

Ryu got up from his bed. His whole body was etched with pain. Most of his sex sessions were usually this rough itself so he had no idea why he was feeling this tired. Turning around he found the naked silver haired beauty sleeping peacefully beside him. He pulled the sheets over her before leaving the bed.

Getting down to the ground floor he found only Dorothea working in her kitchen. Looks like he was the first one up among his friends. Finding his way to the kitchen he saw the brown haired woman cutting off some herbs. Having missed Amelia all these days he got behind her and hugged her tightly. "Hmm?" She was shocked but realising who was behind her, calmed down. "Do you wake up this early everyday Ryu?" His hands moved up to massage her large hanging tits. "Nope. It happens only occasionally." He bit at her earlobe and let his cock settle in her butt crack. She can feel his massive dick find its home between her cheeks. "You seem to be very excited today Ryu?" He forced her upper body down onto the counter before pulling her dress up and exposing her smooth cunt. Wetting his fingers with his saliva he forced them into her baby hole. "Of course aunt, I found a solution to a long standing problem yesterday. That's why I am happy." 

She didn't get any chance to reply him back. "Mhhh... Ahh.. Ryu.. you don't mhh... Aggg... have to do.. mhhh.. this.. Ryuu.. ahhh..." Dorothea believed Ryu was only doing all this to cheer her up. But he added his tongue to the mix. *Spank* *Spank* "Ahhhh... Ahhhh.." Dorothea cried out in pain from two slaps landing on her butt one after the other. "Shut up.. I told you so previously, I like to do it rough. You have already accepted the payment, now let me do what I please." She smiled at him pretending to be mad at her. This boy was too sweet. "Mhhh... Aggghhhhh..." Nonetheless she wasn't anticipating that he would make a move at her clitoris. His fingers moved back and forth inside her while his mouth sucked on her rapidly swelling clit. 

Within next few minutes she was all wet and dripping. Ryu got up and pressed his erection against her labia. Gripping her hair he brought his mouth to her ear "Why are you so wet slut? Don't tell me you are excited to take me inside you?" Dorothea had already been very ashamed when Ryu made her cum with only his fingers and now that the boy brought the matter up, she had no idea how to face him or respond. 

Ryu was in no hurry to get in, instead rubbing his cock head onto her wet slit. "Let me know how much you want it! Tell me!" *Spank* *Spank* He tugged on her hair harder and slapped her butt cheeks again. "You are a bad boy, Ryu." She responded without looking at him. *Spank* *Spank* He laughed deviously "Hehe.. tell me something new.. Now, now it seems you are not interested in getting me inside you? Should I leave?" Dorothea didn't want that. Partly because she had already accepted his payment and partly because she was a bit interested to know what will happen next. Even though, she didn't want to admit to the latter reason.

"No, Ryu. I want you in. Please push it all in." "Haha.. good girl." He slapped her face lightly in appreciation. Getting up from over her body he took position and used his hands to hold her waist steady. "Here I go then!!" "Agghhhhgg...mmmmm" In a single thrust he entered her moist pussy, exploring her depths. Slowly he pulled it all out and forced it all again. Dorothea gritted her teeth in pain and pleasure. She can't tell if she loved this or hated this but one thing was for sure, she didn't want him to stop. With every thrust she will find herself falling deeper and deeper in the moat of lust. "Ahh mhhh... Mhhh.. agghh Ryuu... Please.. slow down.. ahhhh..." He ignored her pleas and kept postponing her hole.

Sophia woke up to the sounds of loud moans. Getting up from her bed she found her way to the kitchen. She stood at the door to watch on the spectacle going on inside. Dorothea had one of her leg placed on the counter. Ryu stood behind her fucking her pussy without any mercy. One of his hand had gripped her head bt her hair while his other hand was squeezing her hanging breasts. Dorothea was screaming loudly without any care. Sophia looked at her face, pressed on the counter. Her eyes were open but completely consumed by the fog of lust. Her drool had collected under her face. She seemed to have lost her rationality to excessive arousal.

*Spank* *Spank* "How do you like it slut?" "Ahhh.. Ryuu.. please.. ahhh.. keep going." Ryu can feel her pussy muscles contract all around his cock. She was very close to her orgasmic release. *Spank* *Spank* "Ahhh... Mhhhh.. aggghhhhh" Dorothea collapsed in his arms and began pissing non stop, until her bladder was empty. But Ryu wasn't done with him. He put her insentient body back on the counter and parted her butt cheeks to reveal the next hole he was interested in. But before he could move any further with his plan, a hand got hold of his hard cock and placed in a warm place, possibly a mouth.

He found Sophia, down on her knees with hos cock in her mouth. She sucked on it with gusto and cleansed it of Dorothea release juices. Ryu patted her head while she worked hard with her mouth, turning it all around so that each part of hos cock gets proper attention. "Lubricate this hole for me Sophia!" They both agreed last night to call each other by their names in private. She nodded before getting her face between her buttocks and licked on Dorothea's shrinked asshole. It took her some time to loosen it for Ryu, who passed the time caressing Dorothea's fluffy boobies. "Mhhh! Mhhh" She seemed to be waking up when Ryu took his place behind her. His hand went over her face and forced her mouth open, hooking her upper jaw. 

Dorothea was still struggling to get hold of her faculties after such a strong orgasm, when her body jerked from extreme pain. She can feel something ripping her sphincter and making its way through her backdoor. "Ahggghhhh" She woke up with a shout but found her unable to speak, since Ryu had his hand in her mouth. *Slap* He slapped her face and began moving inside her ruthlessly. She was very tight, evident that she had never swallowed anything with this hole till today. Fortunately, he had the perfect helper for that. Every few thrust Ryu would pass on Dorothea's asshole to Sophia's tongue for lubrication and once done, she will take the efforts to place his cock right at the entrance.

Dorothea can feel the switching of a cock and a tongue inside her butthole but hadn't realised whose tongue it was. *Spank* *Spank* She didn't want to admit to it but the truth was that she can feel her next orgasm building with every slap to her butt. What type of sex was this? So violent and yet so amazing. Her moans grew louder and just for this one time she wanted to lose herself, lose her sorrows, lose her everything. "Ahhh.. Ruuu.. hhid.. hrddarr.. mhhh.." She can't put her thoughts properly due to Ryu's hand tugging on her upper jaw, but anyhow Ryu understood her fine. *Spank* *Spank* "How much of a slut you are, Dorothea? Asking a boy, your son's age to spank you. How embarassing!!" *Spank* *Spank* He scolded her but his slaps continued landing on her hot cheeks. Right then even Sophia decided to turn the heat on by a notch. Getting under her, she shoved her fingers inside the dripping pussy and sucked on her prominent clitoris. She had leant a lot from Ryu last night and it was time to apply her learnings.

119