Chapter 151 Lisa
10.7k 14 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I have added all the details we know as of yet, about the fruits in this world. You can take a look in the glossary.

The maid Ryu was following brought them to a large hall with multiple doors on both sides. In the middle, there was a platform where they saw a woman laying down. As they got closer they saw the men surrounding them pick up the naked matron and bring her to one of the rooms to the side. The maid took the lead and called out to one of the men on the platform. "Master, we have a customer." She bowed down while addressing him. The bulky man turned around with a smile on his face. "Ohh.. What would be their requirements?" 

He turned to look at Ryu and Jake. The guy was a bit intimidating to them but they didn't care and let the maid explain it to him. "They just want to register the slave with us master. They already got their hands on one hehe." They saw the excitement on the guy's face come down by quite a bit. He must be looking for a lucrative business but instead got crumbs. "Hmm.. Then let me guess. She is from one of the villages around Korua?" 

Ryu nodded calmly "Indeed. So, do I need to pay an amount to claim her?" The man seems to have lost his interest in them as he pulled the maid into his lap and began crushing her breasts from over her clothes. "She is just a villager. Let's do it like this, just pay us 10 Turas and we are done." Ryu had already anticipated that. He handed the bag full of fruits to one of the other man. "I need to know if it is necessary to place a slave spell on her. I want to keep her without a spell. As you know she isn't a cultivator." The man raised his eyebrows at his suggestion "Sorry, little customer. Rules are rules. We never take any chances in our business. A spell has to be placed on her, the best offer we could give you is that you can place one yourself. Otherwise, we need to step in." 

Ryu fell in thought. He had anticipated something like this. Where will he find a slave spell to cast on Dorothea herself? If he had to get a spell placed on her then he would rather put it himself than trust her with these guys. "Okay, then can you provide me a week to get it done?" The man had now pulled out the maid's breasts in open and was sucking on her nipples while rubbing her large areolas with his fingers, making her moan. "Sure. Then can we get it over with if you don't mind?" Ryu gave his nod and brought Dorothea to the raised platform. 

"You heard the boy, do it." The burly man commanded the men around and they moved forward. "Please get your clothes off and settle in the berth." One of them asked Dorothea, pointing towards a makeshift bunk with straps all over. Everyone knew what it was for. Ryu held Dorothea's hand and she nodded, getting off her clothes and setting in the berth. They strapped her limbs tightly to the handles. Behind them was a large furnace and one of the men pulled out a branding iron rod from inside, for a second Ryu saw Dorothea's gaze waver but she managed to placate herself once Ryu held her hands once again. "Agggghhhhhhhh......" 

Unbeknownst to everyone in the hall, two pairs of eyes were watching the scenes play out from the above floor. They were behind a glass window. "Bring him to me. I want to meet him." The maid was a bit confused. Ms. Lisa was one of the executives looking after the Dark Wings business in this Cylon Empire. Why was she interested in meeting a boy from afar of town personally. She bowed her head in her direction "Please pardon this maid, Ms. Lisa but can you share with me your insights on the boy." The lady turned to her with a smile "Haha... Good. That's what I like about you Talia, you are always eager to learn. Now coming to the boy, did you notice how calm he was when the woman was branded? From their previous interaction, it is more than clear that the woman holds some importance to him. But I didn't see him flinch even once throughout the process. Do you think this is normal for a 14-year-old kid?"

The maid turned to look at Jake who had turned his gaze away from the scene as it was too much for the guy to handle. Next, she moved her gaze to Ryu, the boy looked on without turning away. "What does that tell you?" Lisa asked her. "He got an amazing willpower." The maid responded without looking at Lisa.

"Not only that. He is pretty ruthless, and this part maybe he is unaware of it. You already told me about how amazing his talents are. What more do you require to cultivate a powerhouse? You can never make big in your life if you are afraid of risks. I want to place a small bet on this guy and see how he does in the future. If he fails then we won't lose anything but if he succeeds, he will have to remember the goodwill that we showed him at a time when the world rejected him. Apart from all that, the fact that he is the grandson of Emily is a bonus in itself." 

Talia waited for her monologue to end before expressing her gratitude. "Thanks a lot, madam. This maid is humbled by your wisdom." Lisa laughed it off. "I just hope you keep learning at this rate. Once I get the chance to move into the headquarters, I want you to take over my position." Talia's eyes widened at her announcement. She immediately wanted to prostrate herself to the ground but Lisa stopped her "No need for these formalities. That's just how our organization functions. We need our trusted subordinates at crucial places we ever hope to reach to the top. I hope you will not disappoint me, Talia." 

"You have shown great kindness on this useless woman Ms. Lisa. I will kill myself off before I ever disappoint you." Lisa laughed out loud. "Haha.. I was just kidding with you. No need to be this serious." She turned to look at the scene below to find Dorothea had passed out from the pain and Ryu was freeing her from her binds. "Looks like it's over. Let's us meet the boy then." Her eyes began glowing red as she said that.

***

Ryu felt a tinge of pain for the woman in his arms. She had to endure all her life and even now under him she had to go through such pain. He promised himself that he would never treat this woman badly. 'Next time the dragon contacts, I need to make him spit out a slave spell.' Thinking this to himself he got help from Jake and they dressed the lady up. "Dear customer, I suggest you leave her with us for at least a month. I can see, she is not trained. We can train her to serve you better." The burly man had his hands on the maids head between his thighs. She had his cock in her mouth and was sucking on it with gusto. There was no way Ryu was going to agree to his proposal. 

"I would like to pass on that. I believe in training her myself." He remained composed while rejecting his offer. The man didn't seem to mind it. "Haha.. I was just looking to make some extra bucks. But if you aren't interested then it can't be helped. And before you leave, please remember that you will have to bring us back to us for inspection. If you failed to place a spell on her yourself then, pardon us for interfering." Ryu didn't bother responding, he can't get out of this place fast enough. 

Dorothea seemed to have sober up. "How are you feeling?" She wiped the leftover tears from her eyes. "It was worse than I thought haha. Still, it wasn't unbearable." Ryu too smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Good. I knew you are a brave one." He knew she must be enduring the pain and still laughing just he doesn't get worried about it. "It will be bad for a week but it won't hurt after that." Jake chimed in. The other two nodded and before they could move out, they came face to face with another young woman in a maid uniform.

"Good morning, young masters. My name is Talia. I am a humble servant here." Looking at the confused faces of the kids she continued. "I bring news from my mistress. Can you two gentlemen be kind enough to follow me?" Her words left both of them surprised. They were just kids, why would someone important enough to be called a mistress be interested in them?

Yet, they knew better than to cross paths with such a giant organization. They were mere ants in front of such a colossal. Seeing the boys hesitate Talia giggled lightly "Haha.. you don't need to be concerned. Mistress just wants to see Mr. Ryu. She heard about your performance and wants to take a look at the talent you displayed herself." Ryu nodded back in understanding. If it was like that then it's was not anything to concern himself with. They followed behind Talia who brought them to another part of the building. "Mr. Ryu, please go inside. I will request others to please accompany me here." 

Ryu didn't falter and entered the room after asking Jake to be with Dorothea. The room wasn't a large one as he had imagined. A sweet scent permeated in the air as Ryu's gaze found the woman who called her here. Immediately, his heartbeats sped up. He knew her. She was standing on the window with her face away from him but having seen her once, how can he forget those curves and that unique body? "Greetings madam.." Since he was already here, it could not be helped.

"Lisa. Call me by my name." She still didn't turn around. "Greetings, Ms. Lisa." Now the lady turned to look towards him before walking towards her seat but chose to settle on the table. Ryu can see a large portion of her meaty thighs. Not daring to look on any longed he pulled his gaze back, keeping it on her well-sculpted face. He can't lose control of his emotions right now. Though she was a beauty Ryu would love to possess, he had his fear towards her after the warnings of the demon. She must be a dangerous individual, possibly just on a visit to this town. He can tell this because the woman carried herself like a powerful expert in cultivation. The feeling he got from her was similar to Mr. Lyod.

"I heard a lot about you, Mr. Ryu, since the time I have been here. I had to leave today and coincidently my maid informed me that you had visited us. Thus, I can't help but douse my curiosity by calling you here." Ryu took the drink she offered before settling in the chair beside the table. If given the choice he would have refused to accept the drink from her but the woman didn't even ask her and just placed the glass in his hands. "It's the good fortune of this junior that even someone at Ms. Lisa's level was curious about me." There was no way he could fool this woman so hoping for the best he took a sip from the glass. 

A peal of bell-like laughter rang in the room. She was displaying her class, laughing neither too loudly nor too meekly. "Haha.. you are too humble, Mr. Ryu. So very unlike the juniors from the capital. Please be like this only as you know the tress that doesn't know how to bow down ends up breaking." Was that a veiled threat or a piece of genuine advice? Ryu can't tell. "Thanks for your advice, Ms. Lisa. I will be sure to keep that in mind." She nodded before moving one leg onto the other. "Now that we are done with the introductions, let's come to the other reason I called you. Here." *Tap* Saying till here she placed a small vial of red liquid onto the table. Ryu didn't show any reaction instead waiting for her to continue. 

105