Chapter 153 Frustrated Aunt
15.1k 31 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can't believe people are still so salty over Amelia (just read the latest review). So let me put some things in perspective. I have NO plans to change anything with regards to Amelia in this current volume, since I have already decided upon the major plot points of the story. She is a free woman and will continue to be only that for a good while.

I plan to give her, an entire arc where we will discover her backgrounds. Who she is, who she was, everything will be explored in that arc. But that will only happen after a few volumes. Only after that, I will decide what to do with her sex life (for now I am leaning towards her ending up exclusively for Ryu). 

One more thing. When I said she won't cheat on MC, I am referring it from the POV of this 'fantasy' world. Doesn't matter how much she enjoys having sex with any man. As long as she is not kissing them out of her own volition, it won't be counted as cheating. 

If that's not what you hoped for then all you can do my friend, is to wait for this volume to end. There will be no Amelia for the next few volumes lol. Hope that helps. Kudos!!

Ryu took his leave from the building as soon as he found Jake and Dorothea. He found himself sweating profusely all the while. 'Damn.. I am too weak.' They said their goodbyes to Jake and left for home. "Is something the matter, Ryu? You looked like something was bothering you." Dorothea found him too eager to get out of the Dark Wings branch. Ryu wiped the sweat off his forehead. "It's nothing. There was someone with a high cultivation level in our vicinity. I just don't find that comfortable unless I am familiar with them." "Ohh.." She responded in understanding. She had no idea if this was a common occurrence in the cultivation world. Ryu dropped Dorothea at home before making a beeline to Kyro's house. It's been many days since he had visited his sweet little aunt. 

***

He found Kyro practicing the new cultivation technique he had given him. Sitting beside the guy he probed "Where is aunt?" Kyro grinned while responding "Taking a bath I guess." Looking at his toothy grin Ryu laughed "Haha... Why do I feel like she too has given you a free hand after my mom?" He too began laughing "Haha... It's only natural. Still, I can't believe those two women kept us in dark all this while." 

"Can't blame them. We are too recluse from everyone our age. How were we supposed to know that kids could do it with their parents without any fruits involved? They just took advantage of our naivety." Kyro nodded his head "Yeah, you are right too." Ryu placed his hand on his shoulder. "Come on, we can have some fun with aunt. I am sure she would be itching for it hehe.." But surprisingly Kyro shook his head in denial. "Nope. I ain't doing it until I reach at least the 5th level of the mortal realm. Both you and Jake have already crossed over to Junior realm. If it goes on like this I will be left far behind." Ryu tried to console the guy "No need to take it too seriously. The more you fret it the difficult it will become to progress." 

But Kyro remained adamant. "I know but you already know how much I contributed to the success of our assignment last week. In short, even if I wasn't there it would have made practically no difference. I wasn't even able to properly support Jake. He has gotten too powerful. That's why I need to work harder." Ryu felt moved by the guy's dedication. In truth, he was just a little underprivileged when compared to both him and Jake. "Okay then. Give it your best shot." He wanted to help all his friends but in reality, there was little he can do right now. He will have to find some way to spend all his resources without revealing his identity. In truth being so weak, he was a bit hesitant in doing so. 'I will see what I can do from next week, once a cross over to the 2nd level of my current realm.' 

Thinking till here, he left Kyro to cultivate in peace and found his way to the bathroom in the house. Pushing the door open he found a naked Suna enjoying the bath alone. Approaching her silently he grabbed her by her tits. She was visibly startled from the sudden invasion of her privacy. Turning around she found the same charming face as always. "Huff.. Looks like you found to time to come find your aunt today?" Ryu began removing his clothes one by one while pacifying the beauty. "You must be joking aunt. I was just worried that you would be annoyed if I visit that often hehe.." He took in the refreshing scent wafting off of her. "Huh.." 

Ryu chose to ignore her huffing, taking the jug from her hands he began washing her up himself. Suna was not yet appeased but let the guy wash her with a coy face. "You seem to be in a sour mood aunt? If you want you can share with me." Minutes passed but she didn't bother replying. Just when Ryu decided to switch the topic, she began speaking. "Ahh.. It's just that a friend of mine told me how good a sex session with a boy felt. She kept going, how they did it in different positions and how they kept going for hours until late at night. I don't know why but it makes me angry." She puffed her cheeks as to show her extra discontent.

"Haha.. what is there to be upset about. You got both Kyro and uncle. Can't you ask anyone for it?" Ryu laughed at first but slowly his laughter died down when he saw her keep staring at him for minutes straight. He scratched his head "Don't tell me you want to do it with me?" Suna turned her face away from him, maybe to hide her embarrassment "I don't want to admit it but you do it the best. Even better than grown-ups." Ryu held her chin to turn her face back towards him "You look even more beautiful when you act shy aunt." Saying that he hugged her, crushing her breasts against his chest. "No need to be too touchy about it. Getaway. You have not washed me properly yet." She was asking him to get away from her but in truth, her hands were holding him just as tightly. 

Few more minutes passed and Ryu was more or less done with her. Just then he thought of a possibility. "Hey aunt, don't tell me that the woman you were talking about is named Amelia hahaha..." Looking at her reaction he must be right, that made him laugh even harder. She really can't stand her sister-in-law. 

"Huhh.. must be something similar, can't remember it." Ryu had not thought his visit will be so amusing this time. Getting up he placed his flaccid cock on her face, letting it rise from the built-up excitement. "Okay. We will figure something out. Nowadays, I am a bit busy. Once I am free we will do it for a full night." Suna held onto his cock, lightly stroking it "Hmm.. even brats these days are busy." She didn't let Ryu reply to her, promptly placing his head into her mouth and making him moan in pleasure. 

"Gluckk Gluck...gluckk... Gluckk.. gluggg.. guuuu... Gluck... Hmmhhh.. gluckk.. Gluck.." Her sucking grew intense as time passed and after 10 minutes she was literally choking herself on his hard erection. Ryu only patted her head, allowing her to take care of his little brother. She was attentive enough to not leave his ball sack alone. Showing them equal love and care. "Do it. I can't wait anymore. Make sure you be a little rougher than usual." She turned around and got on all fours, before parting her butt cheeks to show him her arousal with a dripping pussy. *Pahhh* "Are you that desperate to have me, aunt? Haha.." He slapped her buttocks hard, leaving a crimson patch. 

"Ahhh.. I heard all about it brat. Howsoever you do it with your mom, do it with me." *Paaahhh* "You are too ambitious aunt. Them here I go." As all the restrictions were lifted from the cousins regarding access to their mother's body, he readily started with her pussy. "Ahhhmmmhhh... Yeess.." Suna seems to have let go of her previous shame. She must have not gotten a proper release in the past weeks. Holding her waist in place he rammed his cock without mercy. "Agggghhh.. ahhh... Ahh.. mhhh..." Thrust after thrust his crotch collided with her buttocks, sending his length straight to the depths of her hole. 

*Paahh* *Paaahh* Not forgetting to give her a generous amount of spanking to keep her in an aroused state, Ryu felt her muscles grip his cock like they wanted to drain him up. He bent down onto her to force both his hands in her mouth and pull on her cheeks while she kept moaning. "Get moving bitch. Bring me to the bedroom." *Paaahhh* *Pahhh* He loved it when he made his woman take on some task with his cock in their holes. Suna's whole body was writhing in pleasure, still, she managed to crawl towards her room. The next moment the boy put a belt around her neck with a chain attached to it. He deliberately tied it securely around her neck, making it hard for her to breathe. On top of that, he tugged on the chain harder making her toss her head back to lessen the pain. God knows where he pulled it from but it sure was exciting.

Once they reached her room, her buttocks were hot from the continuous assault. "Get on the bed!" Suna had been trained for long enough to anticipate what Ryu desired of her. She laid down on the edge of the bed and let her head hang down from it. *Pahhh* *pahh* *pahh* "Good job." Ryu got hold of her neck before his slaps turned her face same as her butt. Even though she was in pain, it was very enjoyable. Assuming that he was ready she made sure to open her mouth wide enough to take his whole length at once. She wasn't disappointed as within the next second his massive cock was sheathed inside her twitching throat. "Mhhhuuu..mhhh.. muuggg.. muggg.." 

"Come here." Pulling his length out, Ryu picked up the blonde woman in his arms. Suna was stunned after being picked up by the little boy, so effortlessly. He pressed her against the nearby wall before forcing his cock back in her gaping pussy. "Ahhh... Yeess.. when did.. mhhh you become so ahhh.. ahhhh..strong Ryuuuu..." She was losing control of her mind from the approaching orgasm. "Ahhhhh" This time Ryu screamed as she bit him on his shoulders mercilessly. It made the scene even more sensual with his poundings increase in force, reaching even deeper.

***

Emily was in her garden, quietly recuperating from her last fight when she opened her eyes. In the distance, she saw a red-skinned woman floating in the sky with the help of her large feathered wings. Suddenly the surroundings around her began fluttering as wave after wave of her aura was directed towards a calmly cultivating water mage. She wasn't ready for it and it forced her many steps back, leaving the impressions in the ground as her feet dragged on. "You have grown week, master." Emily didn't look much excited by the approaching guest. "How many times have I told you, you are no student of mine." But the woman remained unfazed from her rejection as her body flashed and appeared right beside the older woman. Before she could stop her the red-skinned woman had picked her off the ground and began carrying her inside the house.

What's with everyone treating her like a kid these days? First, it was her grandson now even this girl was doing the same. Sometimes Emily wondered if she had gone soft in these years of isolation. Anyhow looking at the boiling rage on the woman's face she decided against arguing with her. 

The space around Lisa was simmering as the ripples threatened to destroy everything in her way. Her hair had grown even longer and her canines were easily twice their previous length, protruding out of her mouth. Yet, she didn't say anything while calmly carrying the woman in her arms in her room and placing her on the bed. "Who did this to you?" Her voice was like a growl of a beast. Lisa had been captured by the humans when she was in her younger years. Emily had been the one who saved her from the eternal darkness, showing her the way towards the light. After that day she had refused to return to her tribe. Instead of choosing to follow the lady who saved her.

She had kept nagging Emily to take her as a disciple. Initially, she had been reluctant to teach the young woman but her sheer determination as well as her outstanding talent, won her over in the end and she relented. Lisa cared for only two people in this life of her, willing to both die and kill for them. The first one was Emily and the second one was she herself.

121