Chapter 158 Night with Grandma
18.4k 13 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu's cock grew to its full length inside Emily's warm mouth. "Mhh.." Her mouth was not as trained as Amelia or Suna but just the fact that his powerful grandmother was sucking him off of her own volition made the situation too arousing. His hands landed in her head as Emily bobbed her head up and down. She can only get half of his cock in and Ryu felt it was his duty to train his grandmother just like he had trained his other women. He had always wanted to fuck this woman but she was sitting on too high of a pedestal as compared to him that she was never able to ask for it.

His hands circled her head to grip her neck. "Allow me to help you out grandma. I know it is too big for your comfort but you just relax and leave everything to me." Why did that sound so similar to what her husband used to tell? Was she really developing that kind of interest in her grandson? Even though she received an affirmative answer from her heart, she decisively shook her head and put those thoughts to the back of her mind. She can't do that. She was just an old hag, how can she force herself on such a young kid? But didn't the demon say he loved her? 'Ahh.. I will just let go this once and never again.' 

"Fuck me as hard as you want kiddo. Your grandma might not give you another chance at it." Ryu didn't believe her. He was confident in his little brother as well as the skills he had developed after coming to this world and practically fucking a woman each day continuously. "Haha.. grandma don't worry. I will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to live without me hehe..." Both of them made it sound like they were joking but the challenge in each other's eyes was as evident as the night itself. "Huh.. we will see.. snotty brat.." 

She relaxed her throat and Ryu gave back a smile before thrusting hard into the jaws. His cock head struck against the back of her throat. Ryu had been right she had no experience with such a large penis. He pulled his cock out and pressed his head against her inner cheeks, making a large bulge form on her face. *Slap* *Slap* He slapped her stuck out cheek before doing the same on the other side. It will take some time for Emily to relax her throat and grant him entry to her windpipe. That's why he was letting her get familiar with his dick.

"Smell it grandma and tell me how good it is?" He placed his thick cock on her face, making Emily breathe in the manly scent of his semen. "Hmm.. it smells just a tad bit better than others." With every new conversation between her, Emily was finding her get closer and closer to the boy. A few months back she would have laughed at anyone who might have suggested that there will be a time when she would suck her grandson off while even giving sarcastic replies.

"Hehe.. you look too shy to admit it." Emily wanted to retort but the guy shoved his cock into her throat just when she opened her mouth to speak. She looked at him with her blame-filled eyes whilst Ryu pumped her throat. Her mesmerizing eyes made him go even harder into her. 

"Agghhh... Mhhhh... At last hahaha..." 15 minutes passed when Ryu looked down to see his entire length sheathed inside his grandmother's wet tunnel. Her throat muscles twitched hard, trying to protest against the intrusion but Ryu held his place inside her. Emily herself was amazed as to how she managed to pull this feat off. 

Ryu kept her head steady and began pumping her slowly, giving her the time to adjust to his girth. Unsatisfied with her plight he pinched her nose to stop her from breathing. Emily anticipated what the boy was trying to pull off and stopped the flow of mana in her body. At her level she can live without air for hours this she had to stop the mana flow so that she falls to a level of a vulnerable woman. As soon as she did so, her face began turning red from the depletion of air in her lungs. 

Ryu waited until she was hitting his thighs before he allowed her to breathe. She had just taken a single breath of air and he shoved it back into her mouth choking her. This continued multiple times and in the end, Emily's roughed-up face looked no different than Amelia's. "Coughh.. cough.." Precum leaked from her nostrils as she coughed to clear her throat of the sticky cum. "You were really harsh on this old lady, little boy." Emily acted like a threatened young matron so was uncertain of her fate after landing in the hands of a bandit.

Her statement lit the fire is primeval instincts in his groins. "Come here, grandma!!" Ryu grabbed a fistful of her white hair and pushed her onto the bed. She landed on the edge of the bed with her torso laying on the bed and her legs on the ground. Ryu kept the hold on her hair and slapped her ass cheeks till the time they were red hot. "Agghhh... Aghhh.. you sure are a ruthless brat.. ahhhh... It hurts.. aiii... Mhhhh.. " But there was no going back for Ryu since she had dared to give him a free hand. Bending down he got his face between her buttocks. Holding her hands behind her back and delicately blew air onto her leaking pussy lips. "Mhh.. ahh...mhh.." Emily can't believe how excited he had gotten her, even a strike of air against her clit was enough to make her entire body writhe in pleasure. 

He played with her pussy for a while before sticking his lips around her smooth clitoris and suck on it lightly. His fingers found their way into her itchy tunnel. Pulling her clit inside his mouth, he began stimulating it with his tongue. Emily can feel she was losing her sense of reasoning. This pleasure was even more addictive than alcohol. "Agghhh.. mhhh.. slow down.. don't do it so fast.. mhhhhm.. agghhh... " This was the first time in her long life that she had seen a man use his mouth to pleasure a woman. Where did this little guy learn to do this? What's more, he was so good at it.

"Agghggg.hh.." Emily slumped down on the bed as all her limbs lost their strength. Her eyes had rolled up and her legs were still convulsing after minutes of her orgasm passing over her. Ryu smiled, looking at the pool of Emily's juices under her feet. She had lost control of her bladder, faced with such ecstasy. 

"Hope you are ready grandma! Here I go.." Emily was in no condition to respond only managing to say a single weak 'wait' in return. Ryu ignored her words and spitting on his hands, rubbed it all over his eager cock. This was his first night with his lovely grandma. His performance will determine whether he gets another chance with her or not. 

Parting her butt cheeks he forced his cock through the narrow tunnel. It was very tight. Promptly turning around he called out "I know all of you are there. Come in and give me a hand." *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* He heard rapid footsteps as people fell over each other.

All the ladies were too curious as to what was going on between Ryu and Emily. It was every day that they get to see a grand magus getting fucked. The sounds coming from the above floor were too lively. All of them had the same thing in mind and so once the men had their way with them, they made sure to send them out of the house to chat around the fireplace. Once again Mira was the only one who was stopped from the mass peeking business citing her age. Rest all the ladies except Dorothea, who was too shy to do something like that, had lined out of the room to check in on the sensual scene going on inside. 

A few of them like April even had her fingers in her secret place, rubbing it off to let out some built-up steam. They were so much involved in the scene that they didn't even realize that they had been long discovered. So when Ryu called out to them suddenly, all hell broke loose. Trying to flee in hurry caused them to stumble upon each other and land on their butts. 

"I am in a good mood so I should look over it this once." Ryu stood at the door looking down at the buffet of boobs and butts, lying haphazardly on the floor. He scolded them like a senior talking to his juniors, with his hands crossed in front of his chest. All of the ladies were ashamed of their actions but still didn't leave. Ryu sighed. 'I know what you guys want but at the end of the day I am a human, how can I do it with all of you?' Still, he invited them in. 

Amelia was the least shy out of all so she recovered the fastest. "Hahaha.. Ryu, you should forgive us. We just too curious to ignore it." Others nodded one by one. Emily on the other hand had sobered up a little and was smiling at their behavior. "I can understand about big sis, Claudia but why are the rest of you here." His logic was Claudia was the only one among them who didn't participate in the orgy going in downstairs. 

Suna tried to make up a case for them. "You already know Ryu, your father and uncle can't last long enough. Both of them were done within the next 10 minutes after you left." Ruby nodded to show her agreement. "James was better compared to them but that's that. He.." Amelia turned to look at Ruby shyly before continuing "He can't reach deep enough..." Ruby sighed but didn't refute her claims. In truth, they were having a good enough sexual relationship with their husbands but Ryu's arrival in their sexual lives had changed them forever. Now they can't get satisfied, knowing that there is something even better than they were getting. "I think little Kyro performed the best then. But I can't get enough of it. He was only good for a single time." April gave her remarks. All of them had sad faces.

"Okay. Okay. Ryu, how about you do it with them today? I don't want them to remain unsatisfied on such an auspicious occasion." Ryu had no problem with that idea but how can he give up the chance to do her too? "Then I will let them join in, grandma? What do you say." Emily got up before shaking her head. "I have already sobered up now. I know it's not fair to you, so how about I give you another chance later?" She came to him before kissing on his cheeks. "Yeah, and next time we will go somewhere, where we won't have some peeping toms around us." She continued after watching Ryu nod in agreement to her proposal. 

Amelia and others knew they were in the wrong so none of them talked back. Emily came to the group before patting each one's head. "I was just kidding with you guys. Don't take it to heart. You took my chance with the boy so make sure you enjoy it thoroughly." She winked at them before vanishing from their sight with her clothes. 

"Okay then. Get on your hands and knees. All of you need to be punished." The ladies giggled looking at each other before turning around and happily offering their butts to Ryu. The boy used one of the seeds in his hand to conjure a flat wooden plank. Looking at each one of them, Ryu found Ruby to be the only ones without a proper collar on her neck. Pulling out a collar from his storage space he put it around her. "Thank you so much, Ryu!" She had been eagerly awaiting this. Amelia had told her how the boy had distributed these collars to every woman he had sex with. 

"No problem, Ruby. Now get ready all of you. The louder you scream the harder you will get hit, keep that in mind." He waited for all of them to nod before beginning his assault with April. *Spank* *Spank* *Spank* Each strike of the wooden plank was inducing pain but the mature woman gritted her teeth to endure it. Ryu smiled devilishly, watching her trying not to shout. With a jerk, he hooked her by her nostrils and made his plank land on her butt with enough intensity to make a streak of pain run through April's spine. "Aghhhh...!!!" Her scream made the blood in her companions' veins cold. All of them gulped while looking at each other. Ryu's expressions were making them think about their decision once again. 

"That is so bad, April. You really screamed. How badly it will reflect on me, you know? Others outside will think that I beat my women up while having sex with them. Now, you guys tell me don't I treat you like a flower instead?" He acted like he was so hurt that April's screams were going to hurt his reputation. Everyone nodded hurriedly, not wanting to be the next one in the line to be treated the same as her. But one of the women wasn't able to keep control over her emotions and ended up laughing in the face of the devil. She just found it too funny. 

115