Chapter 166 Degrading mother in front of daughter
21.9k 14 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kira's head was still filled with those erotic images of her mother fighting against her for that Virgo. She can feel herself get excited over it. So much so that she wants to try that again. Under the blanket her fingers had found their way to her little hole, trying to enter it. Once again she can feel the same arousal that she had felt while they were on the trip. The images of Ryu's handsome face flashed in her mind. The way he kissed her, the way his fingers dug their way into her burning hole, she can remember everything like yesterday. Those same things she was subconsciously trying to enact once again. Her other hand had loosened her robes and began groping herself. Her fingers rubbed onto her rock-hard nipples trying to achieve something similar to what she did last time on the horse. 

"Ahhhhh.. mhhhh.. mhhhm... Ahhhh.." What was even more annoying for her was that Lyla was not even trying to control her moans. She already knew what those two must be getting involved in after sending her away. But these continuous moans and shouts made her life even harder. Ryu had promised her that he would do it with her but she can't seem to wait anymore. She needed a release right now. Her fingers had dug deepest to her wet tunnel and began pistoning it inside her. Some time passed and she can feel the release approaching. "Ahhhhh... Mhhh.. Slowly Ryyu.. mhhh.." All her imagination was broken by another series of moans from Lyla and this time Kira was frustrated. 

Getting up from her bed she got out of her room. She had to see with her own eyes, what Ryu was doing to her that felt so good. Maybe she will learn something from watching those two. Her mother definitely won't allow her to watch it so she had to sneak up on those guys. Despite knowing that she was doing something wrong the previous frustration and the adrenaline rush from doing something prohibited to her, made sure she put the reservations to the side.

"What are they doing?" Wasn't they supposed to have sex in a single place? Kira was peeking at her mother from her stairs. She didn't have to put much effort into it since they were doing it right in the hall on the ground floor. She watched with a curious gaze as Ryu had grabbed her hair and her hands behind her back and was fucking her hard while Lyla walked all over the place. Instead of sex, it looked like they were performing some kind of play. Her interest had piqued as her hands found their way back in her pussy and she readied herself for a full night show of explicit performance. 

***

"How do you like it, whore?" Ryu tugged hard on Lyla's silky black hair while thrusting into her continuously. "Perfect master!! Can't ask for anything better.. ahhhh..." "Haaha.. good.. get on your knees." She got down and began licking her juices off his dick. From the corner of his eyes, Ryu had spotted the peeker but deliberately acted like he didn't notice her. That has been the whole plan from the starting. Lyla had no idea how lewd her daughter had gotten in these few days. For her, she was still her oblivious daughter that knew nothing about sex.

*Pahhh* *Pahhh..* "Open up!" *Spit* His spit landed in her mouth and the matron latched back on his delicious cock once again. She didn't care about the heat her cheeks were giving off due to the tight slaps she received. Ryu let her suck him off at her own pace, just mildly stroking her head and organizing her hair so that he had a clear view of her face. 

On the stairs Kira had her mouth open wide in surprise. She didn't know Ryu was capable of this type of sex or rather if this was even counted as sex at all. From the slap marks on her mother's face, she can tell they must have hurt real bad but she noticed something peculiar. The harder Lyla got hit the excited she became and sucked on the meat in her mouth with increased gusto. Also, Ryu kept calling her shameful names like 'slut' and 'whore' and Lyla didn't seem to protest against that. It could only mean that this too was part of their sex play. The more Kira watched the interested she became. 

"Turn around. It's time for you to get your reward. Which hole do you want to be plugged, first?" Lyla seemed to have been waiting for these words. She laid back on the floor and parted her long legs to each side. "Please master.. fuck this slut's anus now. It's waiting for you for so long." She inserted her middle finger into her asshole to make the scene even more erotic for Ryu. Since the first time he fucked her ass, she had got to know how much sexual pleasure she can derive from her other hole. It can't be compared to vaginal sex but it didn't lose out. It provided a different kind of pleasure. 

"Since you are itching to stretch it out. Let me help you out." Ryu got on his knees and made Lyla turn to her side. His cock pressed against her puckered muscles and leveraging his weight, he began forcing his way into her bowels. It was tight. Even with all the force, he could muster, he can only enter to half the depth. Had he not planned even more carnal displays for the little girl, he would have called her in and had her suck and lubricate his cock. But since it was not possible he will have to rely on the brute force today. "Ahhh... Mhhhhh... Yesss... Master.. I can feel.. it.. ahhhhh" 

After much struggles from both sides, his cock had sheathed itself in her butt crack. Holding onto her sod arm, his groin pounded her butt. Every pump seemed to thrust Lyla into the seventh heaven. *Pahh* *pahh* "What useless udders? Can't even do one thing that they are good at." Lyla cried painfully as slap after slap landed on her exposed breasts.

Kira's fingers were rapidly moving in and out of her rectum. She was trying to imagine herself at her mother's place. How good will it feel if she can get Ryu inside her? Will she enjoy it as much as Lyla? Or will it be too much pain for her to handle? She was both excited as well as afraid to try it out for herself. She will have to talk to brother Ryu. If he can do it with her mother then there should be no problem in doing it with her. Thinking all this her finger inside her ass seemed to have dried up. She pulled it out and placed it in her mouth, suckling at it thoroughly before shoving it right back in.

20 minutes passed and Ryu discerned that Lyla was intentionally holding her orgasm. "Lay down on your stomach." It was time to take this a step further. Lyla did as commanded. Ryu squatted over her while keeping his cock lodged in her ass at all times. He had made Lyla turn in a direction such that her daughter can have a clear view of her lewd face. Wrapping her long hair all around his right hand he grabbed it like her reins and resumed pumping her ass once again, this time with shorter he faster strokes. 

It was a welcome change of pace for Lyla. Getting his whole cock up her ass was not as easy. It left her anal muscles in throbbing pain. Gradually she can feel her orgasm approaching. But how can Ryu allow her a release this fast, she was yet to show her most erotic side to her precious little daughter. The thought of devouring the mother under the watchful gaze of her daughter made his brain pump extra blood in his cock, increasing its thickness. 

His hands got over her face and hooked her nose. He slapped her butt while ruthlessly tugging in her nostrils. "What are you now little slut?" Lyla's whole body writhed in both pain and pleasure. "I am master's little suaro." *Pagghh* Ryu slapped her face using his left hand. "Nice. And who do you belong to?" Lyla's had her tongue stuck out as her eyes had rolled back into her head. Previously she had tried to delay her orgasm and now it was flooding her mind. She never knew Ryu will not allow her a release at such a time. Whenever he will feel her body undergo any sign of spasms, he will tug hard on her nostrils and the resulting pain will bring her back from the embrace of her climax. 

"I belong to my master!! Ahhhh... Mhhhh.. please master... Agmhh" *Pahh* Ryu smiled devilishly, making sure that Kira had an uninterrupted view of her mother's face. Lyla was a quick learner. She had been trained well by him. Knowing what answer will please her master the best. "And who is your master?" "You master Ryu. I belong to you.. please...don't stoop.. Aghh.. I am so closeeemmhhh..." These few scenes were enough to give Kira some sleepless nights. Thinking that his hands moved back to hold her hair as he pumped her ass into her imminent orgasm. "Ahhhhmmmm..."

Ryu was right Kira was so engrossed in the scene that she had even forgotten to move her fingers in her ass. Was this really her mother? Wasn't she the most elegant lady she had known all her life? But look at her now. She looked so fragile. Calling brother Ryu her master time and time again. She was being completely dominated by 'her' brother Ryu. This made her smile. In her heart, she had already taken Ryu as her upcoming husband. So she had equal claims over all his feats. 

Ryu climbed onto Lyla's chest and stroked his semen into her open mouth. She made sure to not waste a single drop. "Thank you master for the treat hehe.." she licked the leftover cum from his cock head before giggling. Her whole body was feeling so fresh after the release. It seems like she had been fucked so hard after years. And she might have never come this heavily, all her life. 

**Chapter ends here for people who can't handle watersports. You can conveniently leave it here without missing anything.**

Ryu had some further plans for her. But he wasn't sure if he should say it. It's been a long time since he last pissed in Amelia's mouth. Recalling the absolutely dominating feeling he got last time, he had an urge to do the same again. And who else can be better suited to try it on, except Lyla? He just wasn't sure how she will respond. 'Heck.. it's now or never. She certainly looks to be in a good mood. Worst to worst I will just have to apologize.' 

"Lyla, I want to piss on you." If there was one thing he knew about the woman in this world was they loved to see their man acting confident. That's why he didn't ask her if he could do it, like in the case of his mother but rather be told that he was going to do it. Lyla looked shocked from the sudden request but chucked shortly. "What a strange request from my little master? You really want your aunt to take a bath at this time of night?" Ryu was a bit taken aback by her lackluster response. His mother had made it a big deal but it seemed for Lyla, having to take a bath was a bigger deal than allowing someone to piss on her.

"I don't care." He kept his momentum going. Lyla panicked. "Wait... Wait.. little Ryu. Please don't do it here. Why don't we move to the bathroom then you can do it, how about that?" From her response, it was clear that he had been fooled once again by Amelia. 'That wrench haha.. I will be sure to punish you someday.' A smiling redhead figure came to his mind. She had taken advantage of her boy's lack of social exposure and bargained a goal with him while it wasn't a big deal at all on her side. He can only smile at her quick thinking. She didn't look much smart but she sure can think when the situation demands it.

"Sure! Then come with me." It turned out way easier than he had imagined. He hooked her by her nose and dragged her into the bath. Lyla crawled behind him without much protest, happy that at least she saved herself from cleaning her house after Ryu was done. "Open your mouth wide!" "Do you want me to drink it for you, little Ryu?" Ryu shrugged off like it was a no-brainer. Although it was a bit weird for anyone to ask others to drink their piss but since it was coming from Ryu, Lyla wasn't too surprised. 

On his way back in Ryu had shut the door to the bath, only halfway. Giving the peeking eyes the perfect opportunity to follow behind them. "Here I go!" Once her realized that they got the audience, he let his bladder loose. A warm jet of slightly yellow piss landed on Lyla's head and flowed down to her sweaty body. She had to close her eyes to keep the salty liquid out. Some of the piss landed in her mouth that she promptly swallowed. Ryu moved the stream all over her body, washing the sweat off her bust and her smooth belly. Sadly he didn't have an infinite amount of urine stored in his bladder thus he had to make the best use of this limited quantity. Once her whole body was drenched, he moved back to her open mouth and let her drink it to her heart's content. 

Kira was stunned speechless by this display of nasty sexual play. Was this even sexual in any way, now that it came to this? She had no answers. Ryu sure got some strange things going on in his mind. 

122