Chapter 178 Learn Combat arts
11k 10 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Got a bad news and a good news. Let's start with the bad one. As you have noticed I have written this story at a break neck pace up until now. It was mostly because the plot points were clearly laid out in my mind and I just had to churn chapters out of them. But now I need some more time to come up with the plots. Hence, I have decided to release only 5 chapters per week from now, for this story.

Now coming to the good news, don't worry I won't be lazing around on other two days. I will focus on the other story I am working on, during weekends. That will give me the required buffer time to think about both the plots thoroughly. 

Coming to the necromancer story, I have already written 20 chapters which will be released to the patrons this month and from the next month, it will be available publically. Thanks!!

"Hmm... I can teach you. No problem with that, but how are you planning to use it?" She was curious as to what the boy had come up with. "Of course I can't manipulate earth like you. Thus, I want to substitute that with my plants." Ryu explained his thoughts.

Sophia first looked intrigued by the idea but soon she frowned. "It is certainly a good idea but the problem will be with your casting time. Will you be able to manage, instant casting? Without that, this fighting technique will be pretty much useless." Ryu let both the ladies off his thighs. "You need not worry about that. I have been working on that part ever since I returned. In a maximum of 2 weeks, I think, I will be able to reach a satisfactory speed." 

"Okay, then let's go out." Sophia tugged her exposed breasts, back in her blouse before getting up. "But let me warn you. Whatever I did that day might have looked amazing from the sidelines but that was only because I was fighting against someone who can't counter with magic. Had there been that many human mages, I might not have fared that well."

He knew she was just being humble. While it was true that she could be overwhelmed by multiple mages at once, but if she could ever close in on them then those guys will fall even faster than the centaur warriors. Close combat was not exactly the forte of the mages, after all. They left Dorothea to cultivate in peace and move to the garden. The ladies seem to have taken to the bathroom to clean themselves up. Their loud jeerings were enough to announce their presence. 

"Please be aware that you can't expect instant benefits from this technique. Remember that I have practiced it for years now. Do you still want to continue?" Sophia separated from Ryu. "I have decided. I need not be as good as you. I believe I can leverage my magic more than you." 

He was correct. If he can manipulate vegetation them that will certainly open a lot many ways for both attack and defense, then her earth manipulation. "Hmm. Since you have decided that. Then let us begin. We will start with the very basics. First of all, show me what is your current level." 

***

Sophia wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry. When Ryu had asked for her help she was convinced that the boy must already have some basic training and need her advice to improve upon them, so he can actively utilize that skill in diverse situations. But after watching him punch and kick around like a noob, she fell on her but. 

She hadn't even tried to hide her disappointment. On the other side, Ryu can only scratch his nose in embarrassment. It wasn't his fault that his school in his previous world never taught them any martial arts. All of his knowledge about it came from the movies he had watched. 

"Hey, it can't be that bad? You don't need to make it that obvious." He tried to will back some of his dignity as a boy. But Sophia had all the plans to even deny that to him. "Trust me Ryu, it will a total waste of time for you. It was my bad. I shouldn't have assumed that you had some basic training. You should focus more on your magic and build upon your advantages. Don't waste your time on this." 

She was absolutely brutal with her words, crushing his hopes mercilessly. She was harsh but he realized where she was coming from. But he had his own logic. With the addition of the maids, he wanted to let them do the cultivation part and that will leave him free to plug in the gaps in his skills. He planned to not be a sitting duck in close ranges. At the very least, he wanted to learn so much so to defend his ass and getaway. 

Sophia didn't know about the advantages he held and that's why she made her judgment of the situation. "Okay, let's do it like this. You give me some basic stances that I can practice. I will try to learn them simultaneously. If you feel that I have made enough progress then we can move ahead with that but if there are no results in a week, then I will just drop the whole idea." 

She was good with that. Ryu was still young so it was better to let him butt his head against the wall a few times. She was sure the boy will learn after a few failures. "You are still young. If you want you can give it even a month. But my only advice will be that if it doesn't give any progress then please drop this idea from your mind. I have seen how good you are with magic casting, it's better to hone that skill. A single person can't handle everything. That's the whole reason humans form teams, so we can mitigate each other's lackings." 

She was a bit ashamed of lecturing Ryu like a mature woman when she herself didn't believe in working in a group just a few weeks back. Even now she will have a hard time adjusting to a team. But she didn't want Ryu to follow her example.

"Sure. Then can we begin?" Of course, he just ignored everything she said. That was for normal humans. He was no normal guy. With how powerful Dragon's enemies are, he wasn't sure many people will be able to help him out. He will have to prepare himself for all scenarios to keep this little life of his, safe.

Sophia hummed in response and took on her stance and began performing a set of easy moves that Ryu can follow. The boy didn't need to be told anything else as he followed her every movement. 

Sophia only stopped after 15 minutes. "This is the first set of the combat art my master taught me. I will teach you the next set only after I am convinced by your performance. Now repeat them." With a nod, Ryu began repeating the set of moves, one after the other. 

Mostly the moves only consisted of simply moving back and forth, side to side, and a few punches. That was all but there were a lot many things he had to take care of at each stance. She even made sure to synchronize his breathing with every posture. And that was the most important and difficult part of the combat art.

"Breathing is everything. If you can't maintain a certain type of breathing at each posture, you can't bring out the best in yourself. For now, you are supposed to follow what I have told you. But once you learn more, you will yourself be able to tell, how best you should control your breaths at every point. Regarding the postures..." 

Sophia's monologue continued for a rather long period and after a while, Ryu had closed off his hearing and instead focussed the moves. Sophia will guide him from time to time. Giving him the proper directions. Their training proceeded into the evening, only stopping when Amelia came to stop them.

"Enough both of you. I didn't want to disturb you guys but it's too late and let me remind you boy, you still haven't made an introduction." Ryu clicked his tongue on her reminder. He was too busy with Amelia at that time and so, wasn't able to introduce both of them.

"Hahaha.. my bad. Sophia, this is my mother, Amelia. And this is my senior that I told you about mom, Ms. Sophia." The girl bowed her head down, greeting the redhead with proper respect. "That is not required, Ms. Sophia." Amelia held her shoulders, stopping her midway. "No need to be this formal with me. Instead, I am very thankful for you that you are guiding my boy. Not only that you even helped these guys a lot on your mission, together." 

The girl shook her head. "That's just what I am supposed to do Mrs. Amelia. I was their senior. If they get hurt under my watch then how can I continue getting called a senior?" Amelia patted her back. "You are a kind girl. And from what I have heard from Ryu, quite brave too. I would love to learn more about you and your adventures, please come in." 

Ryu was left alone in the garden as Amelia brought the girl inside the house. He didn't mind getting cut off from the conversation because this wasn't the first time it happened to him and neither will it be the last. In his hand, a small bottle appeared. It was the low-grade body refinement potion, he had received previously from that lady from Dark Wings, Lisa.

He had already gotten it inspected by Emily. Strangely enough, she didn't even take a look at it once he told her about this Mrs. Lisa. Considering the trust his grandma had shown in the lady, she must not be a bad person. Then why did the demon warned him specifically to stay away from her? Well, he couldn't trust that guy but the truth was he felt her bloodlust himself when he was alone with her. There was no way he was hallucinating that. Having encountered too many powerful entities after coming to this world, his sense had become accustomed to sensing life-threatening dangers. Anyhow, maybe he will ask Emily about it someday, instead of speculating about it himself.

***

Sophia had tried her best but Amelia won out in the end. She was able to get her to stay for the night. The family waited for Jeff to return and they had their dinner together before moving back to their rooms.

"Ryu, show Ms. Sophia Mira's room. She can sleep in there." Saying that Amelia and Jeff went to bed, leaving Ryu with the three ladies. "Where do you want to sleep, Sophia?" The girl blushed but Ryu picked her up in his arm before bringing her up to his room. Why would they sleep separated from each other, when they can spend the night together.

Dorothea and Emma followed behind both of them. "Dorothea, should I move to the other room?"From the steamy interaction between the youngsters, the redhead got aware of what was going to transpire. "Haha.. why so? You sure were enjoying the scenes from the morning. I think it's better if you watch it. That way you will come to know Ryu better, in the bed that is." 

Dorothea held her hands and pulled the mature woman inside the room, where Ryu had already placed Sophia on the bed. She had her skirt pulled up to reveal her narrow slit, which the boy had latched in with his mouth. Dorothea strolled to him and gently began removing his pants. "mhhhm... Mhh.. do it slowly.. ahh..." Sophia had begun moaning as her hands grabbed his head and held him in place. 

The girl was on the edge of the bed with had her legs in the air and wide open, to allow Ryu full access to her heated cunt. She didn't mind Emma's presence in the room. Under the redhead's watchful gaze, Dorothea kneeled behind him and after pulling his pants down, began rubbing her hands sensually on the hard erection, pointing to the ground. 

She made sure to squeeze it with enough force to make the boy moan in pleasure. Her rubbing turned to strokes and before long she had her head between his legs and his thick cock in her mouth. To Emma's shock, she saw the bulge in Dorothea's throat get larger as Ryu's long dick began disappearing between her jaws. 

"Ahemuuu...." She began choking herself on the thick cock. Just when Emma thought the woman was going to continue with the sucking, she in turn, glanced at her with a knowing smile. "Want to give it a try?" She held the shaft and pointed it in her direction. Emma hesitated at first but gathering enigmatic confidence, sat beside Dorothea before gently holding onto his cock. She took a last look at her companion before wrapping her lips around it. 

104