Chapter 180 It’s you, chief!
12.9k 19 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the milk farm Ryu sat at Ruth's working desk, analyzing the different diagrams and notes scattered all over. "Are you researching on something, granny?" Looking down he saw the older woman with her cheeks bulging as she bobbed her head up and down on his erection. She took a break from the blowjob and replied while jerking his cock. "Yes. Granny had to try out different types of magic. As you know, right now my milking magic spell fades away after 3-4 months. So I want to increase the duration to around a year." She gave a long lick with her flat tongue. 

Ryu organized her hair behind her head and held it there. "Ohh.. is that so. Then have you made any progress yet?" Grabbing her hair he forced her head on his cock and began joggling her head back and forth. "Glugg.. glugg.. glugggg.. gu.. guuu.. guuu.. glugg.. haaah!!" She wiped the precum off her lips before answering back. "Yeah, somewhat. But I still need to properly test it. Since my spells make changes to the human body itself so there is no margin of error. That's why the progress is rather slow on these spells." 

"Ohh.." Ryu explained and made the old woman suck him once again. Her words made sense. People can easily tamper with other magic spells and come up with different variations of them if they are experienced enough. But in this case, she needs to be absolutely sure before testing it on humans, since it can affect the human anatomy diversely. 

Having been satisfied with her continuous blowjob he picked her up and made her stand against the desk. Ruth leaned down and stuck her butt out for him. He had come prepared this time, taking out the plank of wood he brought with him, he rubbed it gently on her meaty buttocks. 

"Are you ready for your punishment granny?" Ruth juggled both wide buns to show her enthusiasm. "I am ready Ryu. But shouldn't you tell me my mistake first, before my punishment?" 

The boy shook his head and yanked her head back by her hair. "Nope. You need to be punished because I want you to be punished. Any doubts in that?" One of Ruth's hands had already found its way to her pussy, rubbing her labia against each other. She loved this. That's exactly how she would dream of getting violated. What was even better in this case, was only a fourth of her age. 

*Pahhh* "Ahhhhh..." Ruth screamed in pain when the flat plank landed on her wide butt cheek, leaving a deep red mark. "Any doubt, my little slave?" Ruth's fingers had dug to the deepest lengths possible by her fingers. "Ahh.. yes, my little master." *Pahhhh* "Ahhhhhh...." It was the turn of her next butt cheeks, that was altered to the same color as its partner. "'Master' is just fine. No need to add 'little'. How is your master small? Huh.." *Pahhhhh*

Ruth exclaimed in pain. "No master. You are not little. This was a mistake on my part. Please forgive this slave." *Pahhh* *Pahhh* *Pahhh* Ryu waited until Ruth was fully turned on by the spankings. He can see her fingers were rapidly fucking her pussy, trying to ease out the built-up lust. 

"Please fuck me, master.. ahhh... I can't wait.. please.. aahhh..." She was writhing like an animal in heat. "Hahaha... In the end, do are just a slut. Tell me what are you?" He held onto the chain connecting both her nipples and tugged on it to make her scream in pain. But it only stimulated the woman even more as she fell on the desk, losing the strength in her arms. 

"Yes, yess... I am just a slut that belongs to master. Now, master. Please put your cock here." She was too eager to get him inside her, rubbing her butt on his crotch. Ryu was aware that she was at her limit and if he delayed it any longer, then he might be the one who is violated in this room today instead of the old woman. 

But as he was rubbing his penis on her wet slit, he got a naughty idea, and rather than thrusting inside her cunt, as the woman had been expecting, he shoved his dick head into her small sphincter. "Agggghhh..." She was not ready for this penetration and broke into cries as his cock made headway into her ass. 

"Ahhh.. master, wrong hole! Wrong hole!! Ahhh... Mhhh..." Ryu acted like he did a mistake and clicking his tongue, pulled his cock out. "Ohhh... Sorry, granny... My bad. Hehe... Let me try again." He once again began rubbing his head in her wet slit and taking the opportunity, shoved it right inside. But once again he 'slipped' and entered her asshole. This time he got even deeper, half his cock had vanished inside her bowels. 

"Ahhhhh.. master... You are doing this on purpose now." Ruth rotated her head to show her dissatisfaction with her puffed cheeks. "Yes, granny. You got it right. Let us try your ass today. It might be painful at first but I have a feeling you will be crazy about it, once I show you what you can do with it haha..." Saying that he pushed her head down and made her lay her chest on the working desk.

"Open your legs wide, granny. I want to reach the deepest inside you." Ruth can't make sense of his words as lust had clouded her mind, so Ryu had to himself open her legs wide. Holding onto her slender waist, he pushed his cock tunneling through her compacted anal walls. His precum and Ruth's saliva made his life a bit easier. 

"Ahhhh... Wait! Wait! Master.. ahhh... Mhhhh... " But alas, the boy had no plans to stop now. He kept the pressure and saw. His cock inch deeper and deeper in her hole. Ruth wanted to wrestle away when the pain increased but he kept his hold on her, not allowing her to move. "It's okay, little girl." Ryu bent down and holding onto her chin, gave her a peck on her cheeks. "Can't you do this for your master?" He saw the tears in Ruth's eyes but that made him even more excited. 

The lady nodded her head lightly after taking a deep breath and Ryu rewarded her with another peck. "Get ready. I will push it all in in a single try." He waited for her nod and pressed her against the table in a single thrust. Ruth felt her knees go weak but fortunately, he held her in place, giving her the time to adjust to the girthy hose in her anus. 

"Ahh... It hurts master.. give me a kiss.." Ryu laughed at her coy behavior, pulling her head back he pressed his lips on her cheek. Keeping it there he began moving his waist slowly. "Ahhh.. ahhh.. mhhh.. ahhh..." In a few minutes, his cock was taking deep dives in her asshole and Ruth's pain turned to pleasure, along with her moans.

"How do you like it, slut?" *Pahhh* After 15 minutes, now Ruth herself was moving her butt, rhythmically trying to suck him in. "Ahh.. mhhh.. yess.. master.. how can you.. be so goodddd... Ahhh.. please keep going... " Ryu smirked and slapped her butt again.

He moved both his hands to her face and shoved his hands in her open mouth. With both hands, he hooked both her cheeks from inside while his groins collided continuously with her hot ass. "Ahuuhhh musstarr.. ahhh.. hrdddaarr.. ahhh.... " She had her tongue stuck out as a large amount of her saliva dribbled down. But she can't care any less, even about her notes getting drenched. The boy smiled, knowing that this session was going to be a long one.

***

"Ahhhh.. ahhh.. mhhh.. ahhh..." Back at his house Amelia was getting rammed into in a similar fashion. It's just that instead of her ass, Eric was inside her pussy and his hands were hooking her nose. "Haahhh... Haahhh.. haaah.." The blonde man was extra hard on the redhead today. His whole body was drenched in sweat but he kept going. 

A few months back Amelia might have had a hard time under his assault but her boy had trained her really well and now these sessions were nothing but child's play to her. Now she was not even that much interested in fruits since her boy was earning too. But Eric was the town chief, not to mention he had been a very kind man to her, despite his unorthodox ways in sex. 

"Haahhhh..!!!" She smiled as his cum filled her pussy and the man fell back on the bed. She got up and began cleaning her leaking vagina. "Sorry, Amelia. I was rather hard on you today." She shook her head. "It's nothing, chief. I know you are a busy man. There must be so many things on your mind. I am glad I can help you out, even if it's a small help haha.." 

"Ahh... It's sure is a frustrating job. Also, I am sorry Amelia, I tried my best regarding your son but the stupid oldies from the capital are just too myopic to see the kid's potential." Eric covered his face with his arm as he explained.

This was the first time Amelia had heard something about this matter. "You mean to tell me, you forwarded Ryu's application to the capital?" It was a pleasant surprise to her. 

"Yeah, in truth I had done it twice already. Once I sent it just after the awakening ceremony but it was rejected even before it reached the important people, who decide on these matters. Next time, I tried again on Master Lyod's recommendation but this time the old guys rejected it, citing the quota was filled now." Amelia's excitement died down, but she was very grateful to Eric for going as far as to try again, after failing in his first attempt. 

"Now the kid can only depend on his abilities to show those stupid guys how wrong they were." He had not helped Ryu because he knew Amelia. Rather the guy had shown potential and even if he can be wrong, how can Mr. Lyod come to the same conclusion as him? 

Amelia bent her waist a full 90 degrees to show her gratitude to the man. Ryu was the most important person in her life. How can she not thank him to try so much on his behalf, even if it didn't result in success? "You have my thanks, chief!!" 

Eric waved his hands. "No need to thank me. I only did what I am supposed to do. If the boy could get some proper education in the schools of the capital, will surely grow into a famous mage. So you need to make sure he keeps training hard and not slack off." Amelia's happiness had no bounds right now. "Yes, chief. I will make sure the brat works extra hard."

"Hmm. I would have offered to guide him, but I got to know that Mrs. Emily had been one step ahead of me haha... Anyhow, I had planned to tell you about these matters after I got some positive response from the capital, but since that is out of question now, I thought I will tell you today." Amelia nodded.

Eric got up and grabbed onto Amelia's butt cheeks from behind. "Do you want a go at it again, chief? You know, I am very happy today. I won't charge you extra for a second time hehe.." She had not been this happy in months now. "Hahaha... I wish I could get it up once again." 

He left her alone and began dressing up. "By the way Amelia, you need to tell me something." "What?" She responded while dressing up herself. "Tell me who fucks better, me or your brat?" Amelia was surprised by such a question but her face took on a naughty smile as she asked. "Depends on what you want to hear, truth or lie?" 

Erich sighed as he buttoned his shirt up. "Hah.. tell me the lie then." Amelia gave a beautiful smile while responding. "It's you, chief!" Eric can only grimace and leave the room.

107