Chapter 184 Conquered
12.5k 6 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He had closed his eyes and only opened them after a while. Looking down he saw the woman staring at the 'thing' in front of her face with part astonishment and part terror. He can't blame her since he himself got a heart attack from the sight. Was this even a human cock? 

The demon must have messed around with it, turning it to a darker shade. Its color wasn't sure the only thing that had changed. It had grown by a few more inches and not stopping there, he saw some patterns on its massive surface area. Previously, he was too big for his size and now with a foot-long cock the scene looked rather comical. Ryu can't take any joy in this, instead flustering at the changes. 

"Hahaha... Seems like you are too shocked to even thank me for this little 'augmentation'. It's okay. You can enjoy for now and thank me later hehe.." with that his voice faded into the distance and the boy was left with an enormous erection that was enough to give even seasonal whores, nightmares.

But contrary to that the woman on the desk was too desperate to let go of this opportunity. Preferably, she was looking for something like this. Grabbing onto the shaft at a lightning speed, she began licking all over it without any persuasion from Ryu, at all. 

"Ahhh... I have been waiting for this.. master Raiden... Mhhh.. please.. let me do this.." She was scared that the man will take away her toy from her. Ryu looked at her pitiable expression, sighing in his mind. His hand patted her head. "Go ahead. I will make sure you are wholeheartedly satisfied today." 

"Thanks master... Please pardon me, but I don't have that many skills with my mouth, but I will try my best." Ryu slowly slipped his hand in her mouth, opening her jaws wide. "Don't worry, leave everything to me. Just make sure you open it as wide as possible." Now even he was aroused at this development. 

His hands grabbed her by both her ears, holding her head in place. Orienting her mouth in line with his improved cock, he began shoving it in gradually. Talia made sure to maintain eye contact with the darkness under his hood. Ryu watched as her expression deteriorated as more and more of his length made its way inside her mouth and then eventually to her throat.

"Aggghhh.. cough... cough.. cough.. sorry, master. Please do it again." Naturally, the first attempt resulted in a failure. Ryu was unsure if even his aunt can engorge on this thing in its current state. "Haha..  good, little girl. I like people who don't give up." Once again his cock made its way to her tonsils leading to her reflexes kicking in once again. 

Like this Ryu had tried tenth time now but with no real benefit in sight. Half his length was her limit, she was not able to take it in any deeper, despite her confidence. "Cough.. cough.. sorry master. Let's try again." This woman was persistent. 

But Ryu was rapidly losing his erection now. He shook his head. "It of no use right now. Turn around, I will fuck you. But you need to promise me that you will practice and take me completely in your throat." The woman nearly dropped her head in gratitude. Even after failing so miserably, the man was generous enough to give her what she wanted. "Thank you, my lord. I will not disappoint you." 

She admonished herself for getting too relaxed over the years and losing her edge. She had come to rely too much on her slaves for a release and the best part about slaves was that she need not worry about their satisfaction, saving both her time and effort. In the end, it led to her making such a mockery out of her. 

Her thought process was broken by a bolt of pain that sent her heart in shock. "Ahhhhhh.. ahhh.. mhhh.." She tried to struggle but Ryu held onto her shoulders, trying to forcefully fit his cock inside her. "Do you want me to stop, little girl?" She stopped her resistance at once. She had no choice. She can't disappoint him again. Also, her arousal will turn her crazy, she needed this release even if it ends up destroying her in the process.

She opened her legs wider and determination flashed on her face. "Go on master. Ram it in." Ryu smiled at her desolation. She was ready to face all the pain even if it had to come through torment. "You are a brave girl." He stroked her wide ass cheeks before holding her waist tight and jamming his dong inside her with the jerk of his waist.

"Ahhhh.. mhhhh... Go on... I can take it.. ahhh.." The woman must be under immense pain but refused to back down. Ryu saw the blood trickle down to the floor underneath. It was an expected outcome. The only thing saving her right now was the massive flooding her vagina had suffered, making the process less torturous.

Maintaining his hold on her slender waist Ryu gave another thrust this time sending his cock to the entrance of her womb. Incidentally, this is where he was supposed to stop and begin his pistoning but her determination had turned him a bit ambitious. Why stop here, if he can reach her womb?

"Aggghhhhh..!!!" It was never going to be easy. Talia's torso fell on the desk as her eyes rolled back. Ryu smiled scornfully. She had already achieved her first orgasm. The stimulation his cock created at her cervix was too much. Ryu can feel her vaginal discharge lubricating her tunnel. He took the opportunity to force his cock into the small opening, widening it. It forced Talia into spasms. Her nails dug into the wood but she endured without a cry.

Success at the end. The boy found his entire cock sheathed inside Talia's pussy. "You did it little girl. It's time for the pleasures then." Saying that he began moving back and forth inside her in a rhythmic fashion. Only now Talia got the taste of that rough texture running against her walls. She didn't even know if Raiden was a man or a beast. Right now she was in so much heat that she wasn't entirely averted to the idea of mating with the beasts too.

"Ahhhh.. yesss.. master... Please make me your whore... Ahhh.." She had lost all rationality within just 10 minutes of pumping, crying out loud. "Ahh... Make me yours masrt.. ahh.. it feels.. so good ahhhh.. mhh.." She had not anticipated that enduring through that painful encounter will lead to this much pleasure. This must be what heavens feel like. 

"Lay on your back!" After continuously fucking her for 10 more minutes, he made her change position. She just orgasmed once again. Had it been his usual women, he would not have allowed them a release instead of letting it build up. But since the woman was already deprived of release anyway, it's better to not stop it.

"Next time when I visit, make sure both your holes are ready for me." Ryu grabbed a handful of Talia's blonde hair and pulled her head up. She cried out in pain but as soon as his pumping began again, her agony turned to a stupid grin. "Which is the other hole master?" Talia was confused. The first one was certainly her throat and she had decided to work on that. A sense of realization hit her and her whole body shivered in dread, coming to a horrifying conclusion.

"I think you know it very well, which hole I am talking about." Talia gulped at her response. The cost is this pleasure was coming out to be massive. She barely survived through this penetration session. She can't even imagine her situation if it was her asshole, instead. "I will try, master." 

*Pahhh* "I want results not trying." His hard slap left a pronounced handprint in her fair face. "Yes.. master.  Mhhh..  mhhhm." His pistoning had grown in pace increasing her stimulation drastically. *Rip* Ryu tore through her clothes to reveal her large tits. "You have hidden them long enough." Bending down he mercilessly bit on one of her nipples, while his other hand rubbed the other one.

"Ahhh.. yess.. master... Fuck me.. harder.. agh... Mhhh.." Talia didn't care about anything now. As her next orgasm approached, she was even ready to offer her asshole as a sacrifice if she can keep having such climaxes. "Massster..  ahhhh..." 

Ryu waited for her spasms to die down before picking the woman up in his arms. She was barely holding on now, but he had decided to push her to the limit today. Carrying her in his arms, he pressed her against the wall and shoved his cock back in her vagina. Talia wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder, letting him do as he pleased with her. 

***

The maids waiting outside can hear every single moan of their senior. At first, they heard her painful screams that turned to moans, which in turn ended up in small gasps over a period of 2 hours straight. Right when each of them was mulling over whether they should hear it through the door, it opened, and out came the conqueror of their senior. 

He didn't even look at them, taking his leave from there. The maids waited for the man to leave with baited breaths, hurriedly entering the room as soon as he vanished from their sights. Running one after the other they found Talia on the table with all her limbs stretched in all directions. 

Her eyes were unfocused, looking straight at the ceiling. But that was not the most jarring thing. Rather, the fact that Talia's face was covered in colossal quantities of thick viscous liquid, surprised them even more. Is this even humanly possible? A large amount of his cum had flowed all over her torso and much more was in her hair. Apart from that some of the leftover semen had collected bedside her head. 

They saw Talia come to her senses. Her hand collected some of his cum from her face and pushed it into her open mouth. She swallowed the lumpy liquid as a wide smile spread on her face. What had she been doing all her life? All she had done her life was to run after her goals and furthering her position in the organization, never knowing even such an ecstasy was possible in life. Somehow all she had achieved in her life seemed futile. 

The maids were too stunned to say anything but after a full 15 minutes had passed and all Talia had done in this time was to eat the semen off her face, one of them had to step in. "Are you okay, Ms. Talia?" But all they got was a long silence in return. The woman had not even bothered to take a look at them, choosing to relish in the time that had come to pass. 

A few more minutes passed when Talia had eaten all the cum off her face. Even though her body was under a nerve-wracking pain, she turned to her side and began licking the semen off the table now.

The maids had grown even more concerned. Did the guy from earlier, place her under a spell? Why else would she act like this? Even right now she was choosing to lick the semen off the table like an animal. They turned to look at each other but none of them had any solution.

"Ms. Talia, should we collect it for you?" One of them can't watch her senior display such bestial behavior. If she loved it so much then they can collect it for her and she can eat it like a normal human. Surprisingly, they got a response from the woman this time around. "No one touches it. It's from my master so all of it belongs to me." 

Most of the maids were now convinced that the man from earlier had done something to Talia. "Please call Mr. William. We can't handle madam. She is totally out of her mind." One of the maids ran away, leaving the rest to watch Talia lick it he whole table clean.

106