Chapter 191 A long night 3
15.2k 20 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh.. yess..you need to hit my butt, Mr. Jeff." Dorothea and Jeff had now moved to the bed and they were fucking in a doggy style when the maid directed him to slap her butt. *Pahhh* Since Jeff had already decided to let her guide him, he would follow each of her words to the letter. 

But Dorothea shook her head. "That is too weak. I can't even feel it. You need to be a bit bolder with the woman, Mr. Jeff. Don't worry, if I feel uncomfortable in any way, I will tell you. Till then, I want you to practice it by spanking me harder." 

The man nodded. He was happy that Amelia wasn't at home to witness this tutorial session. Otherwise, his male ego would have definitely taken a serious hit. Also, he had nothing but gratitude for this woman who took her time to train him in the ways of sex. 

*Paahhh* He stopped holding back now and spanking her butt hard, began pumping her cunt with all his might. Recalling her earlier advice he made sure to show ample love to her hanging tits. 

***

"Ahhh.. mhhh.. aagh.. yess.. father.. please punishment my little cunt.. ahhhh..." Suna was held against the wall with Ryu ramming his cock in her pussy while simultaneously holding her up in his arms. Her legs were parted to the side, giving him uninterrupted access to her pussy. More than half an hour had passed and both of them were at their limits.

"Mhhhh...mhhhh... " Suna's heart was giddy with excitement when Ryu kissed her passionately in this position. She recalled how the boy fucked his mother in the same conditions. "Mhhh.. mhhh.." She desired to be lost herself in the boy, her tongue not shying away from exploring the depths of his mouth. 

Ending their kiss Ryu placed Suna on the floor, roughly tugging her by her hair in the middle of the room and forcing her down in a leaping frog position. Suna had spent enough time with Ryu to know what she was supposed to do. She readied herself spontaneously. Ryu smiled and rode her ass by placing his right foot on her face. "Aghhh.. ahhh.. ahhh.. mhh.. ahhh" His thrust inside her were heavy, making her feel like her anal walls will burst apart.

Their intense fucking continued for a few more minutes and both of them came with a loud shout. Ryu kneaded her ass for a while as his cock took some time unloading his thick semen in her gaping hole. *Spank* "Close the doors aunt. We can't have you wasting my precious cum." Suna made faces at him but in the end, did as he told.

He sat back on the bed but before Suna can relax, he placed his foot on her face. "Lick it, aunt." She was not a newbie to this, having seen the passion with which April and Claudia had licked him off two weeks back at Ruby's place.

She happily sat back up and holding his other foot, placed it on her breasts. After that, she focussed on the previous one and began sucking on the toes all the while glancing sensually at Ryu. She was not done yet. The night has just begun. She will require multiple sessions like these to come anywhere near to satisfying her lust-infested mind. 

***

Jeff slept in Dorothea's arms. The lady lovingly caressed his face. He felt like a baby she was soothing. His pride would have never allowed him to land in a situation like this. But realizing that he was alone with her, he let fondling continue. "You did good Mr. Jeff. You lasted way longer than the last time." 

What else can he ask for? The woman in his bed seemed to be satisfied with his performance. Jeff's hands moved to her exposed tits and he began suckling on her nipples. Today he was a happy man. He can do anything with Dorothea and she doesn't mind, rather she even encourages deviation.

He found her hands slither their way to his flaccid cock, trying to bring it to life. "Will you be willing to try something new, Mr. Jeff?" He nodded his head like a kid. He seemed to have doubled his knowledge about a woman's body in their little time together. Why will he choose to back down now? 

"Haha.. okay then let's see how good you are with your tongue." Saying that Dorothea got up and sat on his face with her bottom lips pressed against his face. "Hmm... Am I supposed to look it from outside or inside?" He had seen his boy lick Amelia off a few times but he never gave it a second thought, leaving him as clueless as ever. 

Dorothea giggled. "Haha... Good question, Mr. Jeff. Why don't you start from the outside and then slowly move to the inside? And while you are at it, please use your fingers fuck it."

Jeff thanked the woman for the in-depth instructions before shoving his face and lapping at her pussy with increased gusto. Like she told he forced his two fingers in her pussy and began fucking her with those, while his tongue licked at her inner labia.

"Mhhh.. ahhhhh... Mhhh.." Dorothea squirmed in pleasure, not trying to hide how she felt. That in turn encouraged Jeff to keep going. After a few minutes, the woman had turned wilder, holding his head and pressing it against her crotch. 

She turned around and fell back at him. Her face landed in his groins and immediately sucked on his cock. "Mhhh.. keep going, Mr. Jeff.. don't stop.. you are doing good... Ahha... hmm.." Jeff was shocked when she suddenly switched positions and began sucking on his cock, but her voice broke his reverie and he began fucking her pussy with his flexible tongue. 

***

"What is your plan own?" Jim had paid the bills and returned to Amelia. "Come. Follow me." He grabbed her hand and pulled her along. They went through the stairs of the same building to the upper floors. "They offer resting places too. I have rented out a room. We can have some fun in there." "You had all of this planned haha.." The lady laughed at his diligence. 

"Can't be helped. Didn't wanted to look like a useless brat in from of you at least." She laughed again as they reached their destination. Jim opened the door and the magical orbs glowed and illuminated the dark room. "Come in." Amelia was glad to see a neat and clean room. It looked a bit too luxurious for her taste but she had no say in any of it and neither she was paying for it so she kept quiet. 

Jim shut the door behind her and coming closer to her, held her in his arms. "I want to fuck you, Amelia." She smiled at his restlessness. "Haha.. is there something new about that?" Jim's hands clutched her breasts. "Yeah, I want to go wild today." Saying that he began removing her dress. Amelia turned around and getting to her knees, pulled his pants down. She stroked his cock, trying to get it hard but Jim had other plans. 

"No need to be too eager, Amelia. Why don't we take a bath first?" The milf blushed but nodded her head. Jim bent down and picked her up in his arms. "Ah.. what are you doing?" He laughed looking at her panicking face. Bringing her in the bathroom he pressed her against the wall and switched on the shower. This was actually the only hotel in Korua this provided the facility of a shower with the help of magic. 

Amelia can feel each of the cool water droplets striking on her bare skin. Jim didn't give her any time to think and his hands cupped her breasts, while his mouth bit on her neck making her moan in ecstasy. Her hands reached down to hold onto his fuck stick that was in its full glory. His large chest rubbed against her hard nipples, increasing the stimulation she felt. 

This continued for a while as Jim planted kisses on all over her body before forcing her down to her knees. Without saying anything he pressed his cock on her face, using it to slap her cheeks. Amelia was acting like a scared matron and that made Jim go even wilder. He jerked her head by her hair and slapped her without any mercy. *paghh* *paghh* "Tell me you want to suck on my cock Amelia." But the woman didn't say anything, making him slap her a few more times. "Now will you be a good girl and tell me you want to suck on it?" 

She nodded her head. "Yes... Jimm.. please give me that delicious dick. I want to... Umhhh?" Before she could complete her sentence, he shoved his entire length into her little mouth. "Suck it! Put that dirty mouth of yours to good use." He let her suck onto his hard cock by skillfully moving his head. He patted her head as his precum leaked out from the side of her painted red lips. Her lips stick had been messed up, stretched all across her chin. 

Jim can feel himself to be in heaven, she was such a great cock sucker. He had to stop her just after 5 minutes as he was not able to endure the pressure she was mounting with her lips. His hands got down had grabbed hold of her long hair from both sides. "Let me help you out." 

He began to slowly jerk his waist, making his cock go in and out of her throat. He had even given up on spending money and going around the town fucking women now. Somehow sex didn't have the same appeal to him as earlier. Rather, he would like to hold his arousal, until he can be with Amelia. And that meant his balls were brimming with the collected semen from the last two weeks. 

"Gluckk.. gluckk.. gluckk..hhhhhuu.. gluck.. gluckk... gluckk.." His pace of throat fucking increased. "Cough.. cough.." "Swallow it all, Amelia. Open your mouth, show it to me." He had released a lot of precum in her throat. Amelia did as told and maintaining the same scared expression on her face, opened her mouth to show Jim that she had followed through his words.

"Good girl." He slapped her face to show his appreciation. "Now get up and face the wall." He made her stand with breasts crushed against the wall. Jim used locked both his hands around her neck and pulled back while simultaneously, his cock thrusted deep in her cunt. Amelia's clitoris swelled out from the constant arousal. Because of the hard thrusts into her pussy, her hard nipples rubbed against the cool wall of the bathroom. 

"Ahhh.. ahhhm. Yeesss... Jimm.. keep going.. ahhhhhh...." Though the boy could never surpass her son, she was at least willing to give him a second-place among all the guys she had fucked. The best part was he had improved his skills over time. Amelia was truly enjoying her time. 

After fucking her pussy for 15 minutes straight, it was time to change position. His hands grabbed hold of her arms as he moved her away from the wall and in the center of the room. Holding her arms behind her back he pumped a bent Amelia's wet pussy with long and deep jerks.

***

"It's so shameful Ryu, I can't do that!" Suna shook her head. "Haha... Why are you so embarrassed, aunt? It's just fruits. Now, get going." She knew it was only fruits that were stored in her bowels right now. But just the process of forcing the contents out of her ass in front of Ryu made her extremely flustered. 

"We can't waste food, aunt. Don't you remember what you taught us when we were kids? You can't back out from your own words." Suna had no other choice. The fruits inside her had turned into mush due to Ryu's constant thrusting. Reluctantly, she squatted over the food plate and began forcing the contents of her bowels out. 

Ryu saw the thoroughly red face of Suna and felt his cock growing in size once again. It was exhilarating to watch the humiliation on his aunt's face. 

75