Chapter 192 A long night 4
15.3k 20 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A request to any new readers who have not rated the story yet. If you like reading this work the please take some time to rate it. We got multiple single stars over the past week. Let's hope we can push it back to 4. Thanks for your support! Peace.

"Mhh.." Ryu sneered at the moaning woman at his feet. "Good going, aunt. You can do it hehe..." His words made Suna even more flushed, so much so that she wanted to just hide her face somewhere. *Prrrr* She heard the semen in her ass leaking and spattering in the plate under her. 

"Here, suckle on this. It will calm you down." Ryu rubbed his cock on her face. Making her smell his thick scent. Suna took his advice and wrapped her lips around his head, staring at the boy with fake anger in her eyes. Under her, most of the liquid jizz had been pushed out, filling the plate, and now it was the turn of the fruits. 

For the nth time, Ryu was thankful for whichever god sent him into this world. He can't even imagine being able to do these things in his previous world, that too with such an unconcerned manner. *Pagghh* He jerked Suna's head roughly by grappling her hair locks. *Spit* "Little girls should do as father tells? It's bad manners to stare at your father like that." 

He can see her hand rubbing onto her clitoris in excitement as soon as he brought the term 'father' into the conversation. "Understand?" Suna gulped his spit in her mouth before nodding her head in submission. "Yes, father. Daughter was wrong." 

"Nice. Now, will you be a good girl and eat your dinner?" Suna had a fair amount of idea, what dinner was he referring to. Once again she pecked her head. "Yes, father." Ryu patted her head in affection. "That's more like it. Here, you can suck on father's cock as a reward." 

"Thank you, father!!" Suna never missed out on an opportunity to call him father. This was what excited her the most. She was too shy to act this freely when other women are present with Ryu, but right now she can let go of all societal norms and do what she loved. 

*Puurrrchh* *Purchh* A gooey mess of fruit mush, combined with greyish semen landed in the plate beneath her asshole. Suna distracted herself by sucking on Ryu's cock as her bowels worked to force out her dinner for the night. 

"Are you done?" Ryu asked her after some more time passed. "Yes, father." Stroking her head, he got up and forced her head down on the freshly prepared meal. "Then enjoy your dinner." Suna didn't reply back to him instead, as the musky scent of his semen wafted to her. 

Behind her, Ryu had once again forced his cock into her gaping hole. It had been thoroughly stretched so it slid in with relative ease. "Puchi* *Puchi* His balls collided with her pussy lips as slushy sounds were made by his cock fucking her stretched asshole. 

Suna had her lust build up once again. She stuck her tongue out and took a lick at the mushy mixture of cum and Virgo flesh. "Hmm??" It didn't taste as bad as it looked. Rather, Ryu's semen dominated its taste which was as delicious as ever. Confident now, she began lapping at her meal. 

Behind her the boy's cock was filled with new blood after witnessing the scene. Pushing the boundaries even more he put his foot on her head which ended up forcing her face in her gooey dinner. But strangely Suna didn't retaliate to even this, choosing to keep lapping at the mushy flesh as he drilled her ass. 

***

*Squirt* *Squirt* Jeff's face was splashed with Dorothea's vaginal discharge. "Mhhh.. ahhh...mhhh.." Her body lost all strength and she laid down on his body. He pushed her to the side and turned her around. Her sucking had pulled his cock back to life and now he wanted more. 

Without checking for her response he picked up both her legs, holding them against his chest, he shoved his cock back in her pussy. Moving his waist in rhythmically, he began fucking her with renewed vigor. 

"Slap my face!!" Jeff was taken aback by her strange request, but then he recalled his boy spanking and slapping his mother around. Was that the right way to have sex? Were all other people wrong including him? He had seriously come to doubt the common sense courtesy to his boy.

*Slap* *Slap* He didn't go easy on her, choosing to slap her face ruthlessly and making handprints appear on her cheeks. "Yesshhhh... Mmmhn.. mhhh.." Dorothea clutched her swelled-up clitoris, rubbing it roughly. 

Whatever Jeff lacked in bed compared to her boy, she made up for it by herself. Jeff didn't stop there, pinching her nipples and twisting them, eliciting cries from the aroused woman. 

But alas, he wasn't able to keep up the pumping long enough for Dorothea to reach her next orgasm. Bursting out in her a second time he fell in her arms and slept like a log. 

***

"Clean me off, Suna!" The black-haired lady had licked clean the food plate in front of him. At Ryu's command, she lapped at his dirty dick, pulled right from her ass. He took a horse stance and grappled her neck in both his hands. Suna was an expert in deepthroating and relaxed her jaws, allowing him to fuck her throat roughly.

"Gluggg.. guuuggg.. glug.. ggluuhgg.. ghhuhh.. gluckkk.. gluggg..." Where else can a woman allow him to fuck her throat right after pumping her ass? His hands clutched her slender neck harder, choking her and at the same time squeezing his cock. 

*Thud* He was satisfied after fucking her throat for 15 minutes continuously. Picking her up in his arms he threw her in the bed. "Please fuck my pussy this time, father!!" Suna requested with misty eyes. Ryu cock pointed straight at her face excited at the image of her biting on her finger naughtily.

"That's what I plan to do, little Suna. Lay on your stomach now." He climbed into the bed and sat on her back. He used her collar chain to cuff her hands behind her back. "What are you doing, father?" Ryu made sure she had as little mobility as possible. "You don't need your hands anymore, Suna. So father tied them up for you. Now, will you play Suaro for father once again?" 

*Oink* *Oink Oink* She nodded her head and took on the personality of a pig from his world. Ryu was pleased with her conduct, rewarding her with slaps to her face. His left hand pulled her head back with all the force while his right hand found her nostrils and forcibly tugged in them. 

"Good job. Now let father award you with a thorough fucking. Make sure your screams reach your husband. Will you do that for father?" "Oink! Oink...Oink!" She nodded her head vigorously, showing her resolve to continue this session until she had a single ounce of strength left in her body. 

His cock found her pussy lips and he began prone-boning her with all his might. From time to time, Suna will forget to pose as a Suaro and start screaming in pleasure like a human. Every time that happened a good old slap to her face will remind her of her current role. The night continued like this as the aunt and nephew pair fucked around in many other different positions before exhausting themselves thoroughly and hugging each other to sleep.

***

After half an hour of shower sex, Jim and Amelia had moved into the bedroom. He came a lot in the milfs mouth but this was nothing. He had planned to fuck her for the whole night. He had not told the lady but he had taken some drug so that he can last longer in bed. He wanted to impress the woman with his stamina. 

Right now Jim was recharging his body with the sweet breast milk, Amelia provided him. He was in her lap with her nipple between his lips. The milf was stroking his cock, trying to bring it back to life. "You have no idea, how much you have changed me, Mrs. Amelia." 

"Ohh... Is that so? But why can't I see those changes then?" She teased him. But Jim shook his head. "Not now. I will give you a surprise. I am still working hard towards it." The surprise he was talking about was that he wanted to tell her the good news, once he get selected in a magic school in the capital. He had already taken her as a mother figure and can't wait to share that with her. He had even planned to celebrate that by going on a trip with Amelia, outside of Korua. 

"For now let me show you the changes down there." "Ahhh..." He shoved the naked woman to her side and introduced his cock back in her vagina. Holding on her arm his jerking increased in pace, making Amelia moan out in pleasure. Bending down he but at her rock-hard nipples. "Ahhh... Mhhh... Ahhh..yess... Get in there... Ahh..." 

He fucked her in the same position continuously for half an hour. The drug was showing its effect. He would never have been able to do it for this long on his own. Amelia was barely holding onto her consciousness. 

"Turn around, little slut." He got her on her stomach and using a few pillows to raise her butt. Amelia had already achieved her orgasm twice and thus had a completely drunk face. His hand rested on her face and recalling how his father used to fuck the women around him, he hooked her up by her nose while his waist picked up the rhythmic motion inside her. 

"Ahhh...ahhh.. mhhh.. hmmm... Mhhh... " His actions reminded Amelia so much of her boy. She can feel her final orgasm approaching after 15 more minutes of enduring the lovable torture. "Put your finger in my ass, Jim.. do it. I am so close... ahhhhhhh.." The boy had no idea how that will pacify her but he did as told. "Mhhh... Mhhhhm... Ahhh... Ahhh.. yesss... " Amelia's body had lost all strength as her juices drenched the bedsheet. 

Jim made her turn on her back. "You can't give up on me like this, Amelia?" The redhead didn't even open her eyes as she shook her head. "Sorry Jim, I can't continue any longer. I am too tired." He picked both her legs up and pulled them apart to reveal a thoroughly used vagina, oozing a mixture of their cum. "Then let me help myself, with this." Saying this he pressed down with his entire body weight and forced his whole length inside her. Amelia put her head to the side as she was too exhausted to even scold him. She slept even with Jim's cock pistoning inside her.

In truth, Amelia had known all along that the boy had relied on some drug to gain this much stamina in bed. She knew this because she simply had blind faith in her boy, no one could trump him in bed. Nonetheless, she didn't expose Jim as it might scar the developing man ego inside him. Later, she will try to subtly warn the kid not to rely on drugs lest he loses the functionality down there altogether, once he grows older.

**You can drop the chapter here. Watersports ahead.**

**Next day**

Suna felt something heavy on her chest. Opening her eyes, she met with the vein-infested monster from last night. The boy sitting on her chest pried open her jaws. Suna playfully tried to resist him but relented at the end. 

Ryu nudged his cock to the depths of her mouth. Suna began sucking on it but surprisingly, he had some other plans. "Don't waste a single drop aunt!" He winked at her and before Suna can make any sense of his words, a warm jet of water rushed through her throat. 

Thankfully, Suna reacted quickly and began swallowing the piss discharged in her mouth. Her eyes turned dangerous but she continued gulping down the smelly liquid down her stomach. This boy deliberately did not give her any warning before taking a leak inside her.

She felt the force of the stream slow down and just as she thought it was all over, Ryu jerked his cock out of her mouth and began pissing all over her face. Suna hurriedly closed her eyes but she can't save her face. The leftover urine drenched her face completely. 

Outside of the room, Ryder had just woken up and found his way to the hall. That's when he heard screams of someone. Unlike the last night, it was Ryu who was screaming like crazy. From the other noise that was reaching him, it was abundantly clear that the boy must have annoyed Suna and was getting his ass whooped right now. 

85