Chapter 198 Paths ahead
10.3k 8 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi readers, a lot of you post your comments on the chapters but these days I rarely get time to reply to any of them(very close to product release). That's why, just wanted all of you guys to know though I might not reply, I do read them all. All of you are appreciated. Thanks!

"That's good! You did right, little boy." The next day Ryu was back home. Amelia ruffled his hair admiring the boy for thinking ahead and bringing Ruby with him. "I just didn't want those idiots to harass her unnecessarily, with their fake news." 

Jeff endorsed his point. "Yes, if master Lyod himself told you that then there is nothing to worry about. Two more weeks is not a short period. Anyhow, we have a free room, it will be good to have you love with us for some time." Amelia pecked her head. "All of you people settle in, I will bring the breakfast." 

Her family kept growing in size and Amelia loved it. Dorothea too followed behind her, in order to help her out. The day passed like this and though Ryu had promised Kira to pay them a visit today, but he wasn't able to keep that since he wanted to give Ruby most of his time today. He didn't have sex with her but kept her company in her bed, for the entire day.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Night had fallen and Ruby laid with her head in his chest. They were in Mira's bed right now. "Nope... it's rare to have you with us like this. So I want to sleep with you." She playfully bit on his nipple, make Ryu pretend to hurt badly, invoking a burst of laughter out of her. 

"But what about your slaves? Won't they get lonely at night?" Ryu had told her everything about how he acquired both Dorothea and Emma. They had a full day to chat with each other, so he made sure to keep her engaged with the stories from his singular adventure outside of the town.

"They might be but they have to make way for my sister? Shouldn't they?" It was Ryu's turn to bite on her nipples. "Hehe... Frivolous kid." She pinched his cheeks as they once settled in bed and dozed off. 

**Next Day**

"Haaahh!!!" Emma blocked his strike, but Ryu was ready for it, immediately countering it by switching to attacking her legs. The woman was agile, with a swift jump she had avoided her kick. He found the opportunity to strike her but in his peripheral vision, he saw her foot approaching his face. Alas, it was too late to save this one. 

Ryu had braced himself for the impact which never came. Emma had stopped her foot, right before it hit him. "You have improved a lot, Ryu. I would suggest you start integrating the magic in your movements." Considering that the redhead was his slave, he shared most of his secrets with her. 

She already knew what he had in his mind and why he was trying so hard to learn a close combat art. Learning his reasons, Emma too approved of it. Rather according to her, this was the only logical step for him. If you have got slaves who can cultivate for you then he should work on eliminating the only real drawback for a mage, which is close-in attacks. 

Ryu settled his head in Dorothea's lap to rest for a while. Emma too sat beside him. "Once you reach the capital, I want to see the faces of the selection committee haha.." 

He didn't get inference behind her comment. "Hmm? Why will you say that? Is there something wrong with how I cultivate?" Emma shook her head. "No, I guess you don't know the paths laying ahead of you. So let me explain." 

Watching the older woman breath in, Ryu readied himself for an incoming lecture. "Broadly speaking there are 2 major cultivation paths that are followed in by humans in this world. Most of the people only know a single path, that is being a mage. And yes, although it is the major path, yet there is another one that diverges from it. That is what the warriors follow. Effectively, they too utilize mana itself but they are more focused on fighting off their opponents in a more traditional way." 

"Hmm.. you mean like the beastmen?" Ryu presented his doubts. Even Dorothea was listening closely as Emma answered him back. "You can say that. But while the beastmen rely completely on their brute strength, we humans can't possibly do the same. Thus, the warriors also use mana itself to strengthen their bodies but they rely mostly on spells that are cast on oneself rather. Just like your friend. If I am not wrong then she is someone who specializes in a warrior technique."

Ryu knew she was talking about Sophia. That girl really fit the bill perfectly. "You will learn more about that once you venture out of here. I was laughing because if you are able to master both the disciplines then you might truly create an anomaly." 

"Why? Isn't there anyone who can play both roles as of now?" Ryu was confused if these abilities were hard to combine together. "Not exactly but they are very hard to come by. All of them are extremely talented people." Ryu nodded while looking at the clear sky. He will have to carve a path for himself in this world.

***

"Brother Ryu, you came!!" Kira was happy to discover him on the door. "Sorry Kira, something came up yesterday so I wasn't able to reach you guys. Is it okay to have dinner today?" The girl nodded while interlocking arms with her. "Of course. Please come in." 

"Haha... Did you finally find some time for this old lady?" Ryu went ahead and hugged Lyla. His hands held onto her buttocks without any caution. "What are you saying, aunt Lyla? Don't we meet every time at granny's place?" 

"Huh.. that is not the same. It's better this way. There were are only employees." He rubbed her luscious lips with his thumb. "Haha.. and are we something more here?" Lyla laughed out at his flirting. "Yes. Aren't we aunt and nephew here?" Ryu got his head to her side to bite at her earlobe. "Hehe... I was thinking of something else aunt." 

His left hand had slithered into her dress, lightly squeezing her breasts. "Why don't you remove these clothes aunt? I love to see ladies naked." Lyla chuckled at his unreserved request. "You always got the strangest of the demands." She admonished him but removed her clothes anyhow. 

"You go chat with Kira. I will prepare the dinner." Ryu pinched her nipples a lat few times before stepping back and sitting beside the cheerful girl. 

"Sorry Kira, but grandma isn't back yet and I am not even sure when she will be back." He had endured the girl to accompany her to make a visit to Emily's place but never got the chance to do the same. Kira shared element with his grandma so if the lady gave a few tips to the girl, it might be an enormous help to her.

"I understand. Mrs. Emily is so powerful, it's only natural that she is a busy personality." In truth, Ryu will be happy to have his grandma dedicate the time she spent on him, to his friends. They might get more benefits out of her since he already had Dragon to guide him. 

Kira came close to him before continuing. "The cultivation technique you gave us was totally amazing, yesterday itself I broke into the Junior realm." She showed her pearly white teeth to him. It was evident that she was giddy at the progress she made in a small duration. 

"Wow.. then that's a celebrating matter. How are you going to reward me for it." Kira can make out what he wanted even with her eyes closed. She looked into the kitchen to notice her mom busy with dinner. "Not right now, brother Ryu. I will do it at the farms. How about that?" 

But the boy had other plans as he pulled her into his arms and latched onto her lips. "Amhhh..!" Kira was startled by his sudden action but kept silenced herself, realizing that a kiss was initiated. 

Ryu had Kira in his arms and between his legs. Holding onto her head he kissed her deeply. On the other hand, his hand had snuggled into her robes to reach her pussy. Not waiting for her approval his fingers entered her warm tunnel, making her moan despite trying her best to resist the urge. 

"Brother... Ryuu.. please... Mother.. mhhh... will see.. mhhh" The couple can see a naked Lyla working in the kitchen, straight in front of them but it didn't faze Ryu at all. "Doesn't that make you excited? Hehe.." All Theo while, his fingers had to dig deeper into her. 

"Do you want to watch me fuck your mother?" Kira's eyes opened wide at his question. She stared into his deep eyes for a while before dropping her gaze. "No I don't.. want to.. mhh.. see." 

"Hehe.. are you sure? Don't you want your mother to get down on her knees and worship the cock of your husband? Don't you want her to fucked around roughly by someone chosen by you? Don't you want to see her serve me with all her body and devotion?" Each of his words made the scenes from last time flash in her mind one after the other.

Her mother being ravaged by Ryu. Her face was of pure ecstasy. Him treating her like his slave. She calling Ryu her master again and again. Ryu fucking her ass all around the hall and making her walk with his cock in her ass. Her loud moans. And in the end, her sitting down in the bathroom with Ryu pissing over her face.

"Ahhhhh...!!!" Lyla was disconcerted by Kira's sudden scream. She hurriedly got out of the kitchen to find the girl in Ryu's lap, slumped like she had lost all her strength. "What happened to her?" She wasn't sure why the girl was acting all dazed. 

The boy laughed it off before bringing his fingers to Kira's mouth and pushing them inside, much to the annoyance of the girl. "Haha.. nothing aunt. I was just checking her cultivation and she ended up like this. Looks like she had worked hard and needs some rest now." 

Lyla watched her daughter suck on Ryu's fingers while staring at him with her blame-filled eyes. "Yes. You are right. She had been working very hard these days. I told her so many times to take breaks but the stubborn girl never listens." The mature woman acted exasperated yet she was very happy for her girl, smiling at her and walking back into the kitchen.

Lyla failed to notice the traces of liquid under Kira. "You said you don't want to see your mother like that, but you ended up coming so hard." The girl was not so naive as she was in the beginning. Ryu had taught her a few things related to sex and she knew what 'coming' meant. Refusing to answer him she instead chose to bite him on his neck, to show her vexation.

***

"Both of them are already drained twice, little Ryu. You won't get anything." Lyla had prepared the dinner and settled in the hall with the kids. Ryu took the opportunity to try and milk out her large tits. 

"Don't you remember what my expertise is, aunt? Now get in position, let's milk you properly." Lyla chuckled and got down in her hands and knees. Ryu massaged her hanging tits. "Kira, please bring me a bowl." The recently climaxed girl had not entirely exonerated the boy for his earlier mischief, nonetheless, she went ahead and brought him the utensil.

"Aunt, can I ride you after dinner?" The way he asked her about it made Lyla blush. Why would he put forth such a question, out of nowhere? It's not like he was fucking her for the first time. She gave a nod. "Yes Ryu, you can certainly do that." 

"Ohh.. then I have a request. Can we let Kira watch it?" Lyla's smile retracted at the mention of her daughter. "No Ryu, Kira is not yet of age." She knew it wasn't the correct reason. Her daughter was already of the age to have sex but just because of her motherly affection she was trying to keep her away from all that private knowledge. 

    

87