Chapter 199 Fooling a mother
15.2k 7 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's just watching, aunt. I am sure she would have questions about all this. I think it's better to let her watch it so that she can douse her curiosity. Otherwise, she might try to explore it in her own, you know." Ryu winked at Kira and the girl but her lips but remained silent. 

Lyla never thought of it. This was the first time someone brought it to her attention. She definitely can't keep these things hidden from her. Kira had seen people having sex but she had never inquired much about it from her. Nevertheless, that might not be the case now. This girl was growing and might try to explore her sexuality on her own. 

She realized the fault in her thinking and immediately nodded. "You are right Ryu. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. So Kira, your big brother, and I will have sex after dinner, if you are interested you can watch us doing it. But you can't get involved." 

Kira had always wanted this, so she hurriedly nodded. "Thanks, mom. Then I would like to watch you two." She saw Ryu silently giggling behind Lyla and made faces at him when she wasn't looking. "Hmm.. but I think it would be too harsh in her to just let her watch. How about we only allow her to use her mouth and hands, nothing else." 

Lyla fell into thought for a while but Ryu made sure she can't remain clear-headed. His hand pinched hard on her nipples while his left hand found its way into her mouth, making her unable to pass her judgment. "Ahuuu... Ruuuhh.. mhhhyyuu.." Everything that she said was incoherent at best. 

"You heard your mother Kira. Come here, I want you to lick on this." He used his right hand to part Lyla's buttocks to reveal her pussy lips stick together. "Mhuuuttt.. auuugggg.." Lyla tried to argue with him but his hands reached deeper into her throat, shutting her off completely. 

Kira knew the time was opportune and she jumped on the chance. Getting behind her mother, she gave a gentle lick across her lips. Lyla squirmed in pleasure. The girl parted her pussy lips and began licking her from the inside. "Mhhhhuhhh.. uuuhhh... mhh.." Realizing that her protests had transformed into moans, Ryu pulled his hand out of her mouth and resumed her milking.

Lyla's protest had died down and she was too busy moaning, to realize that it was her own daughter giving her the joy. The girl behind her didn't stop there, she was taking it as a test. She was not a newbie to pussy licking, having tested her skills on Sophia many times. One of her fingers drilled into the shriveled hole above as Lyla's eyes rolled in her head and she fell on her elbows, losing the strength in her arms.

*Grrsshhh* *Grrsshh* Her nipples spurted milk in large quantities at once, meaning that she was aroused. "Good job Kira, see, how much she had stored in those udders of her. Don't forget her asshole, aunt loves when something penetrates her ass."

The girl nodded and switched to licking her asshole now. Her fingers went in her cunt, going in and out in rapid motion. Relative to Ryu it took way less time for Lyla to open up the doors to her bowels. She was much too eager to have her tongue inside her it seems. That was good news for her since she wanted to prove to Ryu, how much she had gained in terms of applying her skills. 

"Mhhhh.. ughhhh.. ahhh... Kira.. please.. go deeper.." After 10 more minutes, Lyla was in a mess. Ryu had already pumped out all her milk but the mother-daughter pair refused to let go of each other. Ryu shifted to the side, watching the erotic pair with a devilish smile on his face. There are only a handful better things to watch in this world than to see a mother and daughter involved in a sexual act.

***

"Mhhhhuuu.. mhhhh.. ahhh..." A few minutes later, Lyla laid on her back with her limbs stretched out over the cool floor. Her whole body was spasming from the recent orgasm as Kira sat between her legs, wiping her mother's pussy juices off her face. 

Naturally, she turned to look at Ryu and the boy gave her a thumbs up making her beam back a victorious smile. It was definitely a harder task to make mommy dear cum. She was totally at her limits but somehow managed to persevere till the end.

Some more time passed and the pair cleaned themselves off and sat back with Ryu for the dinner. He noticed the mature woman still blushing from the previous encounter. Earlier she didn't notice how big of a shame it will be to cum like a whore in front of her daughter and that too by her own child. Only now when her mind cleared did she feel it.

Not wanting to bring the topic back she chose to serve the dinner to everyone. Yet, Ryu had just started with her. Tugging her by her arms, he made her sit in his lap. "Did you enjoy that, Lyla?" He deliberately chose to call her by her name. 

His hands had picked up a sliced Virgo and placed it against her lips. "Yes." She sighed in grievance before opening her jaws and allowing Ryu to feed her. "Hehe.. you came a lot. What dirty thoughts you were imagining?" Lyla but on his finger to show her reluctance to answer. She didn't want to admit it but a big part of her earlier excitement came from Kira herself. She will never reveal that fact to anyone, but in truth, Ryu had already figured it out. 

Not only was the daughter obsessed with her mother. The mother's obsession with her child is just as strong. "Haha.. okay, okay. No need to tell me that." Only then did Lyla let go of his fingers. 

"At least I assume you are okay with Kira's performance, and she is allowed to take part with just her mouth?" Struggle can be seen on her face but she agreed in the end when Ryu's fingers began circling her areolas. 

"Let's play the game once again! I loved it last time." The boy suddenly came up with an idea. "Kira come here and turn around." The girl had already guessed the game so she made sure to remove all her clothes before sticking her butt out for both of them. 

Ryu picked the next Virgo slice and forced it into Kira's winking asshole. "You know what to do now Lyla, don't you?" The woman had shoved her face between her daughter's buttocks even before his sentence was complete. 

Lyla herself didn't know why she was so eager to reach inside her daughter. Her tongue tried to reach out for the fleshly piece of fruit pressed between her baby girl's tight anal walls. Last time she had won against her girl only because she was hiding a large fruit inside her ass but this time she was at an advantage due to the size. But Lyla was persistent in licking the sphincter and trying to get it to relax. 

"I think we discovered the perfect game for you two mother and daughter pair. It doesn't need any intervention from anyone else, you guys can enjoy the time together and bond with each other in the process." Ryu iterated his thoughts out loud when Lyla managed to pull out the Virgo for herself and smiled in triumph. He shoved a few more pieces inside Kira, one by one. Lyla required no further directions, happily trying to eat out of her daughter's ass.

***

"Did you guys enjoy it?" Both the females had wide grins on their faces. Lyla seems to have come out of her shame now, hugging Kira in her arms. "Yes, Ryu. Never knew something like that can be this fun haha.." 

Ryu was done with his dinner so he pulled his pants down and displayed his flaccid cock to the pair. "Let us see who can use their mouths better, mother or the daughter." They looked at each other and both can see the mischief in their eyes. Getting on all fours they walked sensually towards him. 

Lyla bent her arms and ducked her head to take his cock in her mouth. She had been with Ryu enough times to know his likes and dislikes. She knew how much the boy loved it when a woman kept her hands off his cock and sucked him off using only their mouths. Kira followed her mother's lead and put her head in his groins to suck on his balls. 

Once Ryu was erect he pulled his cock away from Lyla's mouth. *Pah* *Pah* He slapped her face on both cheeks. "Tell me how much you love to suck on my cock, mommy slut?" Lyla frowned at the crude words he used for her. She had no problems when he called her names while they were alone. Rather she loved it. Right now though, Kira was present. She didn't want her to get exposed to such crude language.

But Ryu didn't give her any time to think, slapping her face once again and then forcing his cock up her throat. "Gluckk... Gluck... Muuugghh... Gluvkk..." Once the raven-haired beauty got the respite, Ryu immediately grabbed Kira by her hair and forced her to kiss her mother's lips. 

He jerked Lyla by her hair and made her sniff his thick scent coming from his precum-covered dick. "Tell me, Lyla. Why do you love sucking on my cock so much?" The busty woman stuck her tongue out to take a lick at his shaft. "Because I love it, Ryu. I feel satisfied when your large cock grinds against my throat. It makes me horny." 

"Good, here have your reward." He forced his cock deep in her throat and holding her against his crotch, got up with Lyla's head between his legs. "gluggg.. gluggg.. gluugg.. gluggg..." He used her head as a portable pussy. His hands held onto her hair and jerked her head on his erection. 

Kira's stealthily pinched her nipples to curb some of the excitement she felt, watching her mum being used like a rag doll by Ryu. 

Not finding any opportunity to get involved from the front, she made her way into his ass and began licking him thoroughly. 

This was like a heavenly bliss for Ryu, with his long cock jammed onto a mother's throat while her daughter rimmed him from behind. Lyla was already getting horny once again, her hands drilling their way in her cunt. *Spit* Taking a break from fucking her face Ryu spat in her mouth before jamming his cock right back in her throat. 

Half an hour later Kira watched her mother walking all around the room on all her four limbs. Ryu had his hands tugging her head up by hooking her upper jaw. With every step of her, his cock will ram into her. It must have been difficult for Lyla to walk around with his long cock pumping her ass constantly, yet the woman diligently followed all his commands.

The scene was very arousing for Kira, just like the last time. She was discreetly fingering her pussy while her mother was busy with letting Ryu ride her all around the hall. 

The boy had been watching Kira's action from the corner of his eyes. As expected, the girl is enamored by the sight of her mother being degraded by her lover. Deciding to make it even more exciting for her. Moving his hands to her nose he tugged her by her nostrils and slapped her butt.

"Bark, slut!!" *Woof* *Woof* Kira heard her mother bark in strange noise, leaving her perplexed. Behind Lyla, Ryu was pistoning her ass with his deep thrusts with his ever-present smile. It had taken him a lot of effort to teach the woman, how to bark like a pet dog since there were no dogs as such in this world. But now that she had learned it perfectly, it won't take him long to get her to propagate it to his other women.

93