Chapter 202 On the way
9.6k 7 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haha.. boy call me impressed. How did you manage all this?" Talia had seen many adverse situations in her life so it didn't take her long to calm her roiling emotions down. What's done was done. It can't be helped now.

"It didn't take.. mhhh.. ahem.." Looks like he was stuck with this strange voice for now, until the demon is not back online. "Cough... I mean, shouldn't you be kowtowing to your new master, slave woman?" 

"Do I have any other choice?" Talia got down from the desk and getting on her knees she pressed her forehead on the ground in respect. It didn't matter if he was a young boy or an old expert, the truth was he can kill jer off with a single thought now. She can very easily sense his control over her heart. 

"Master!" Ryu jumped back on the desk and placed his foot on her head. "Continue with your foot massage, I liked it." Talia nodded and placed his slick foot in her mouth and began sucking on his toes while his other feet pinched her nipple. 

"So do you want me to tell you my secrets or you are good without knowing them, instead?" Talia gave a long lick on his sole before nodding. "I at least deserve to know how I was tricked. That too by a kid!" The depression was evident on her face. All her dreams had now gone up in smoke. 

"Haha.. why are you so sad? I am every bit the man you were assuming me to be. Do I need to be old and skinny to make you believe?" Ryu picked her up in his arms and made her sit in his lap, like a little kid. He pulled his cock out and placed it in her hand. "Don't tell me you would prefer an old-bones over a young vigorous boy to be your master?"

Talia was too shocked to process his words. She had never seen something like this except 'Raiden', of course. The boy was just barely smaller than the 'old expert'. "Was that not an illusion then?" That was the major reason for her gloom. She had surmised that her session with Raiden was just a trick played by the boy that she ended up falling in thanks to her extreme arousal that day.

But now holding the real thing in her hands, this can't be an illusion. "Haha.. have you gone depraved? Why would I need to trick you, when I got the real deal here?" He tugged the hair on her face behind her ears gently, making the lady blush. 

The boy was truly handsome. Talia was not able to keep her emotions in check and her face heated up, recalling how she had been acting in front of a boy only a third her age. "But I remember clearly. This is not what fucked me to oblivion that day. Is there some way you can transform it?" 

She sighed watching the boy nod. At least she was not in a total loss here. Though he was a brat, if he can satisfy her needs then she had no problems calling him even her father. "Then you need to show it to me that you were indeed the one who had shown me the heavens." Talia got her face down in his crotch and put her lips around his glans. 

"Haha.. sure, sure. As your mast

er, I am obliged to show you that you didn't make a bad deal. Still, you will have to make do with this today since I can't access the transformation today." Talia took a break from working to engorge his entire length into her throat.

She shook her head, keep her gaze fixed on the cock. "No, it's better this way. I am not ready to handle it just yet. I am still sore from the last time. I didn't notice it that day under my extreme lust but that thing had damaged me from inside. It will take me some time to heal."

"Ohh.." Ryu recalled she was bleeding last time. He didn't realize he had effectively messed up her pussy. "And why don't you do away with that voice of yours? It is funny, now that I can see your face haha.." 

"Ahem.. can't help it. We are stuck with this for now. And what happened to all that respect from earlier? Don't go on underestimating me, now that you saw me." Ryu made sure to register his protest at the drastic change in treatment. 

"Haha... I know. But it's very difficult to maintain the same sense of reverence for a cutie like you." Did she just pinch his cheek? Why the heck! "Now that is not so something you should do your master, little woman." 

Talia giggled watching the guy get enraged. The angrier he got, the adorable he got in her eyes. "Then thus slave will let you punish her, my little master." She climbed into the table and jiggled her buttocks on his face. "Huh.. you need to be tamed once again it seems." 

Suddenly Talia's eye's widened at the strange sensation in her crotch. She had readied herself for penetration, not for something like this. She saw Ryu with his mouth between her thighs as he began eating her pussy out. "Mhhhh.. ahhh.. what.. ahhh.. are you doing.. mhhhh??" Her whole body writhed in pleasure as she slumped down on the desk and closed her eyes. 

***

"I forgot to ask, what is the one thing that you need master?" Talia and Ryu had moved to her personal room attached to her office. An hour had passed and she had multiple orgasms in such a short period and as expected she was in an ecstatic mood. Her head felt so light, without any lust plaguing her like it used to be. Right now she slept in her little master's arms. 

"Oh.. yes, I need a few vials of low-grade body refinement potions. Will you have that?" Her reply was quick. "How many you need, master?" "Hmm... I guess 3 will be enough for now." He required those for his friends. Jake and Kira were already in the Junior realm and Kyro will be there soon enough. 

"We got it. Do you want me to pay for you?" Talia's hands had again reached out for his cock. "Nahh.. just quote the price." Ryu tried to kiss the woman but she placed her hand on his mouth. "It will be 5 Yuvas each, master. And I don't think I am worthy of being kissed, just to let you know. I was a slave in the beginning and I have had served as a prostitute for many years before rising to my current level. I believe you will have better girls than me to reward them with a kiss." 

Now that both of them were connected by the slave spell, he can see through all the facade she had put up around her. She acted all haughty in front of her junior maids but in truth, she hides an inferiority complex in her heart. No matter how big achievements she attains in the future, it will never wipe out her shameful past. She can never be like those real noblewomen. 

"Haha.. it doesn't matter, little lady. All that matters is that you belong to me now and I don't allow my woman to direct me as to how I should be treating them. I will do whatever I want with you, so just deal with it." He got on top of her and forcing her hand to the side, kissed her on her soft lips. His hands caressed her tits as two beads of tears rolled down Talia's eyes. 

***

"We have reached the border of the Cylon Empire, my lord. This is the last town on our way there. We will rest for the night here and begin our journey back tomorrow." A large muscular man sat on a large horse-like beast. He came close to the cabin and informed the occupants from outside. 

The cabin was being drawn by multiple horses. "Hmm.. okay. Drop rest of our contingent here itself. I will move along with you and your men. However weak they must be bringing these many men inside their borders will be akin to trampling on their faces. Let's not corner them just yet." 

"The crown prince is wise. We will do as you say." Graham moved to the front of the contingent and began shouting his orders. Once done they made their way inside the last town of their kingdom. Most of the people around ignored them as Graham and his guards were in casual attire. 

This was a small town so no one here recognized anyone from the royal family. They traveled to a small motel building and the lead guard helped the crown prince navigate to their pre-ordered rooms. 

"I am sorry, my lord. But this is the best place in this town where we can stay for the night." Dennis opened the door to one of the rooms on the first floor and invited himself inside. "Haha.. no worries, Graham. It's no big deal as long as we can get our hands on my maid." Laughing out loud in took his refuge in the room. 

"Fetch me some girls from this town. It's been a long while since I tasted some vernacular cunts." Graham took his bow and closed the doors behind Dennis.

***

"Mhhhh..  ahhh..  yesss... Eric.. harder.. aghhh.. yess.." Nana was gasping for breath as she had her butt on the edge of the bed and her husband rammed into the cunt between her wide spread legs. The man had made it a matter of pride to satisfy his woman today. His efforts were visible from the amount of perspiration on his body as he kept pistoning her pussy despite the fatigue. 

He had been going on like this for half an hour already and was on the limit already. Unwilling to lose any more of his dignity he carried on with the pumping but alas, Nana was nowhere near a climax just yet. He would have used some drugs to enhance his performance in bed but truth was, he had fooled around too much in his childhood and now the usual drugs barely had any effect on him.

Ahead of him, Nana was left frustrated. Eric can't reach the same depths inside her, let alone being able to touch her womb. Yet, she was aware how much he loved her, going as far as to keep going beyond his limit just for her. 

Not wanting to disappoint him she began rubbing her clitoris with her own hands. "Mhhh.. yess... Eric.. right there... I am there.  Please didn't stoop.." The blonde man felt like he had seen the light at the end of the tunnel. These were the words he had yearned for. Feeling his whole body rejuvenated he gave it his all in the last few rounds of thrusts.

"Mhhhh... Ahhh... Ahhhh..." It was a fake orgasm but Eric didn't have to know that. She loved him deeply and can't see him depressed for her. Nana cried out and slumped on the bed. "Ahhhh.." With another shout, Eric too came into her vagina, before collapsing on her body.

The lady turned around and kissed him on his lips. "You did well, sweetheart!" Eric was breathless but managed to take on a smile for her. "Well, I can't say it was easy haha.." He hugged her and they settled in the bed. 

"You can send someone to call for that brat, whenever you feel like it. I was too naive, how can an aging man compare to a vigorous young boy in bed." Nana was surprised at his words. Last time she had to nag him for days to bring Ryu to her and this time he was offering him to her on his own accord. Did he finally realize he can't keep up with her?

She was right, Eric had thought it through. "Haha.. why are you so shocked? It's not like I had given you away to a pretty boy. Keep it strictly to sex, only." Nana was giddy in her heart, she pecked on his lips. "Haha.. what else do you think I want him for? How can a brat replace my mighty husband hehe.." 

78