Chapter 204 A cruel ruler 2
10.3k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Olivia heard the door to the room shut behind her as her heart began pounding in her heart. If she managed to impress this guy, won't they be able to turn their lives around? Graham had told them already what are all the engrossments that the boy enjoyed. 

Thankfully, Mia was a tough nut to crack just like her and can take quite a bit of pounding. She saw the boy place his foot on her head and according to her instructions, she had to lick on his feet right about now. Counting in her head she raised her head and gently picked his foot in both hands before licking it off with her long tongue.

"Master!" Once done with the cleaning, she placed his foot on top of her head to show her total submission. A smile spread on Dennis's face and Olivia sighed in relief. "What will be your name, slave?" She kept holding his foot on her head while answering him. "It's Olivia, master." 

Dennis gave a small nod to her before switching to the daughter. Mia had the chance to watch her mother closely and thus didn't mess up anything, completing the drill with perfection. 

*Spit* *Spit* Having his feet cleaned by the two beautiful women, Dennis spat two large globs of his saliva on the floor, ahead of the pair. He didn't require to say anything as both of them went down and began licking his spit from the ground. 

Olivia knew she had to make this as slow and sensual as possible. She started licking it from the sides, time to time looking into Dennis's deep eyes. She tried her best to give off an expression of a helpless woman. That is what presumably excited the boy, as per Graham's words. 

Glancing to the side, Mia had picked it up from her. She too was staring in his eyes with a vulnerable gaze. The pair took a full 5 minutes to clean the spits off the floor. "Haha.. both of you are very good. Come, let's have dinner together." 

Dennis moved to the side and took his seat on the dinner table. The two females crawled to rest on both sides of his feet. There were chairs available but they knew how they had to carry themselves. The young boy placed a bowl on the ground for both of them and dropped in some of the food from his plates. 

Another bowl was delivered to them with rich creamy milk. Before they can begin their dinner he dropped two yellow pills in their milk. They didn't react much to this, having been already briefed about it by Graham. This must be some kind of pill to keep them aroused for most of the night. It was not the first time Olivia had seen someone rely on pills. It was a rather common practice among the kids of the nobility. 

"You guys can begin." Dennis began to savor food from his plate, relishing in its taste. The food at this place was surprisingly good. He glanced at the mother and daughter pair eating the fruit slices from their bowls with their mouths, like an animal. That's what he had assumed the common populace of his kingdom.

In his worldview, the commoners were just bugs that were not even worth the resources they devoured. Compared to that the noble population maintained powerful types of blood that allowed them to access grand levels of mana. 

Unfortunately, his father didn't agree with his point of view completely and that's the reason he had chosen not to pass down the crown to him just yet, despite himself being the most talented of his offspring. Hence, he had to tone down his rhetoric quite a bit in these years at the advice of his master. 

'Master is right, that guy will never let me succeed him until I change my ways huh... Fuck this..' He will have to pretend to have mended his ways, however frustrating it might end up being. It's only for a few more years, once he clasps the powers in his hand, who can stop him?

A few minutes had passed and Olivia was satiated. Although it was rather difficult to eat with her mouth but at least the food was delicious. Dennis looked down at this moment. "What happened? Do you guys need anything?" 

Olivia glanced once at Mia before turning to Dennis. "Yes, master. If you can be kind enough to provide some water to us." She had seen the water jug on his table but she can't go on to drink it all by herself, what if she ends up offending this guy. 

"Ohh... I am so sorry. I totally forgot about that." Olivia watched in confusion as the boy stood up and pulled his cock out of his gown, waving it on her face. "Just give me a second!" 

Both Olivia and Mia were befuddled as to what the guy was planning. Dennis responded to their confusion with a wide grin. "Looks like Graham forgot to mention it to you guys, but with me, the only water you can drink is what will come directly from me. Is that okay with you two?" 

Now that he had laid it out clearly, Olivia nodded her head. "Yes, master. Thank you for explaining it to us." *Grrrrr* A slightly yellowish stream of piss landed in her now empty milk bowl. Mia blushed a little watching the boy piss with such shamelessness. Compared to her Olivia kept a serene expression with a perpetual smile on her face. 

"There, you two can share it." Dennis rested back in his chair and resumed his meal. At his feet, Mia had walked over to Olivia's bowl and with a little persuasion from her mother, dropped her head into the bowl. It smelled disgusting but taking a look at the stern face of the mature lady beside her, began lapping at the liquid to quench her thirst. The fresh urine tasted gross but having no other choice, Mia chose to swallow it all.

It was very arduous to drink with only her tongue and lips but somehow, Mia pulled that off. Olivia was proud of her daughter. Next, it was her turn, she got on her forearms and dropped her head in the bowl herself. 

***

"Thanks for the meal, master!!" They saw Dennis get up from his seat and dropped their heads on the floor once again. "Hmm. Let's start with the fun part." He held both of them by their hairs and brought them to another attached room.

It was mostly empty with two large X-shaped wooden pieces of furniture. "Go stand inside it." Olivia took the lead and it took her little time to figure out, what was the utility of this apparatus. There were ropes attached to all four ends of it. Settling in it, she began binding her legs to the limbs. 

"Hold yourself securely, I want no movement at all." Olivia found that the boy had already gotten rid of his gown, leaving himself naked. She blushed a little, this guy was devilishly handsome with a chiseled body. Every muscle on his body was pronounced. Not only her, Mia too was stupefied by the attractiveness of the boy. 

The pills they were given had started to show their effectiveness as both of them can feel the heat build-up in their groins. Their nipples were erect and they were leaking from their cunts. Olivia followed his orders and made sure she was securely bound to the wooden framework.

Dennis helped to secure her last remaining hand, himself. "I will be locking down your cultivation." Having prior knowledge of it Olivia dropped all her guards down and let the man place his hands on her smooth abdomen. Once he was done she can't access any mana in her body. Even though it left her extremely vulnerable but she had been paid handsomely for this. 

The same was the case with Mia. "Nice. Now you two look even more pretty." A flogger appeared in his hands and he immediately struck it down onto Olivia's soft body. "Agghhh...!!" A red rash appeared on her chest and left in writhing in pain. She gritted her teeth and endured the agony. 

*Strike* *Strike* "Aghhhh!! Ahhhhh...!! Aggghhhhhh!!" The pain had reached its utmost. The floggers had small metal pieces attached to them and they had left small cut marks on her skin. Olivia was amazed at her tolerance level. She might have already given up on this deal as Graham never told her that Dennis will be going to such extremes but apparently, every strike on her body filled her mind with ecstasy.

"Mhhhhh... Ahhhh.. mhhh.." Mia was fearful at first, watching the torture her mother was placed through but later her own body began reacting adversely to the situation. Strangely for her, she seems to be desiring the same treatment as Olivia. The itch inside her vagina had reached paramount levels as she tried to cater to it by rubbing her thighs together. It was a different endeavor with her limbs bound to the apparatus but she might get crazy if she didn't get any respite soon.

"Ahhhh...!!" Olivia screamed in both pain and pleasure when Dennis twisted her nipples. "You seem to be drooling from down there, slut. What happened? Don't tell me you have begun to like this?" He shoved his fingers deep in her pussy to find it thoroughly drenched in her juices. She had no answer except to nod her head. "Yes master, I love it. Please bear me up some more." 

Olivia was oblivious but this was not a normal reaction of her body, rather this was the effect of the drug that both mother and daughter received during their dinner. Due to the pill, her body felt the pleasures in pain. The more the pain got, the greater the ecstasy. Still, that didn't mean the victim's body won't get injured in the process. Instead, they will feel even worse pain once the effect of the pill fades away. But how can people from a small town know all this?

"The night had just commenced, why are you in such a rush. Here, let me add your pacifier, and then we will switch to your daughter over there." Dennis dropped the flogger and moved behind the large instrument. He pulled her head back till all she can see was the dark ceiling of the room and secured her head with a leather binding. 

Olivia saw a large wooden stump come overhead. "Open your mouth wide!!" *Pagghh* He slapped her face, leaving her with a burning cheek. She hurriedly forced her jaws apart and watched the boy forced the stump in her mouth slowly. The wooden stump was attached to this large device itself. It's just it wasn't visible from the front, leaving the woman ignorant to a whole set of mechanisms attached to the framework.

She made sure to part her jaws to the extremes and only then did the stump fit in her mouth. Dennis pressed on top of it with his hands, gradually sending the long column first in her throat and then in her windpipe, stretching it to their limit. Even though it was a painful endeavor, Olivia didn't look agitated at all.

"Make sure to keep your mouth open, whore. Otherwise, be ready for another set of lashings." The boy had placed his hand behind and his magic had set some gears in action which in turn began driving the wooden stump in and out of her throat. Thankfully, her saliva lubricated its motions, otherwise, it would have injured her inside pretty heavily.

"Then, let's move to the daughter dearest." *Pahh* *Pahh* Dennis roughly slapped Mia's face and breasts. *Swish* "Ahhhh..!" She was not as hardy as her mother and can't stop herself from screaming in pain when the whip lacerated her skin. *Swish* "Aghhhh..!!" The louder she screamed the wider Dennis grinned. 

"Don't worry, no one will hear you. You can cry as much as you want." He saw the teary-eyed girl nod in response. Multiple red scars had appeared on her chest. The boy showed no mercy and kept on beating the girl. As time passed her cries had transformed into moans. The pill had begun its effect on her mind. 

"Mhhhhh!!" Dennis watched the girl rubbing her wet thighs together just like her mom. A lot of her cum had leaked to the ground. "That's enough entertainment for you now. Let's switch to mommy now." He strapped on the wooden stump over her head just like Olivia and turned on the device, making the dildo fuck her throat roughly.

44