Chapter 213 Love of a mother
13.2k 5 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi readers, consistent release will start from today. In case you are wondering about my work in these 2 weeks, I wrote 10 chaps (>30k words) for the AO3 webnovel. 

 All of that is available on my Patreon for now. For all others I am planning to release them in due course of time. Thanks! Enjoy!

The mother-daughter pair hugged each other for a good while before getting downstairs to have dinner together. While Lyla served, Kira's brain was thinking of doing something naughty with her mother. She was not able to reach a climax and thus she found herself getting horny while staring at her mother's large cleavage.

Her mouth ran dry as took a deep breath to calm her heart. "Mom if you don't mind, can we play the game, brother Ryu taught us?" Lyla recalled how the mother-daughter pair ate the food out of each other's holes. Her face flushed red, not from embarrassment but rather by the excitement. 

Yet, she can't display her eagerness in front of her little daughter. Keeping a stern face she pretended to mull over her suggestion. "Hmm... there is no harm in playing it. But don't make it a habit." Kira pecked her head like a chick, unable to hide the delight. 

Lyla got up and removed her clothes, leaving herself with only a single collar on her neck. 

Settling on her buttocks, she put her legs to the side and began rubbing her saliva in her entrance. "Here, you can play with mommy's pussy." The exhilaration on her daughter's face made her giddy. Picking up the fruit slices one by one, she pushed them in her slick tunnel.

Kira hurriedly removed her clothes and kneeled in front of her mother, shoving her mouth in her crotch. Her pussy was so aromatic that she can feel her mind relax. "Mhhh.." Sticking her tongue out, she took a long lick along the length of the slit. 

"Please turn around mother." Lyla was made to take a doggy position and had to plant her face on the ground to provide better access to her daughter. The shame of this situation was counteracted by the amusement it brought to both of them. 

Kira's tongue reached out inside the warm hole and pulled out the fruit pieces one by one, relishing in their delicious taste. "You are really good at it, Kira!! Mahhh... Keep going.." Lyla can only assume that her daughter was a natural-born talent, completely unaware of the hours of practice she had put in improving upon this skill.

Though she can't reach to her depths like Ryu, that didn't mean Lyla didn't enjoy their session together. Especially when her daughter made sure to give proper attention to her clitoris. Rubbing onto the knob, skillfully. 

Once she had eaten everything out of her pussy, Lyla felt Kira's tongue licking her asshole. Without any delay she can feel a fruit slice being pushed in her ass, quickly followed by many more. 

Lyla looked out of the window, with a wide smile on her face. Ryu's face flashed in her mind. 'It had been better if all three of us had been together, right now.' Behind her, Kira had pulled her ass cheeks apart and was busy feeding herself from her mother's asshole.

***

The next morning Ruth woke up to find herself in Ryu's arms. Being in such proximity of his handsome face, she got flushed after being reminded of the steamy session yesterday night. She had admonished the boy for kissing her so rampantly and later she herself kept kissing the boy without a break.

Giving him a soft peck on his lips, she slipped out of his arms, making sure not to disturb him. Walking into her bathroom she freshened up and switched on the shower. She was truly tired of this cat and mouse game. In truth, she had multiple occasions to kill the boy off with her own hands. 

But every time she would fall prey to her maternal instincts and will find herself unable to take the extreme step. The price for her indecision was paid by many of her daughters with their lives. The guilt of which is going to haunt her forever. Their screams of pain and suffering, even now she can hear everything clearly. 

'In the end, I was just a coward. I can't kill him, and neither did I kill myself to end all that suffering. Huu.. just when my life had started to take a turn for better, he had to show up.' She smiled in desperation and felt the cool water droplets hit her face, sliding down her naked and vulnerable body.

These past few years had been the best ones in her life. She had begun to forget her past. She had gained new daughters, all of them she loved with all her heart. But all that will become her undoing, once again. The love for those girls made sure she can't run away, despite getting her hands on the intelligence about his arrival, in advance.

Extreme rage flashed in her eyes as vowed to kill him off with her own hands. This time she won't let hands falter. The boy had lost all chances of redemption. Now either he dies by her hands or she gets killed by his, there will be no third option.

Yet, all her thoughts were interrupted by a soft hug from behind. The boy in the shower with her didn't say anything, just pushed her ahead and made her lean against the wall. Her face took on a smile as the boy chose to explore her ass with his long shaft. 

It took some effort on his part to reach the depths of her bowels. Both of them kept quiet as Ryu held onto her waist and slowly began moving in and out of her. She never told him but she had never felt this much love from anyone. After her encounter with Dennis, she tried not to get close to any other kid. She was not ready for another heartbreak.

Nonetheless, this guy blasted apart all her mental defenses and succeeded in carving out a space for himself in her damaged heart. "Mhhh... Ryu.. kiss me..!!" She turned her face around and closed her eyes, letting the boy find her lips. 

Their tongues entangled together, with their saliva running down each other's throat. Could her situation have been any different if she had a man around? She wasn't sure about that, but it might have eased out her sufferings, even if by only a small amount.

Having taken no lover in her life she found herself all alone on her path. Right then Ruth made a decision. "Were you messing with me when you called yourself my husband, brat?" She glared back at Ryu, with fake anger in her eyes. 

He didn't reply to her, instead picking both her legs in his arms and picking her up. "Ahhh.. what are you... doing?? Ohhh.. mhhh.." Her protest died down once the boy began bobbing her hips up and down on his shaft. "What do you think?" Ruth stared in those deep green eyes and can't stop herself from initiating a kiss.

***

"Still not willing to tell me?" Ryu placed the strained body of his employer in her bed and a series of morning lovemaking sessions. Ruth looked into the distance, unwilling to face the boy. "You are fired, kid. Please don't return here." 

Ryu was extremely frustrated but there was nothing that he can do in such a situation. Bending down he stroked her forehead and kissed her lips. "Huh.. you sure are a stubborn woman. Anyhow, I have an instinct that you will end up serving me with all your heart in not so distant future hehe... Be prepared for that." He closed the door to her room behind him, leaving the fragile lady all alone in her room.

Sometime later Ruth placed her arm over her head when her spirits manifested beside her. Both of them laid to each side caressed her body. "Why do I have a feeling that you finally decided to settle in your life?" 

Ruth took her own sweet time responding. "I have had enough of this. If I survive this incoming calamity, I will definitely leave all this and chose to be a wife. Sometimes it's not bad to rely upon someone." Abigail was happy for her as she parted her head in affection. "Haha.. better late than never. At least you learned your lessons." 

***

Amelia was doing the morning chores when she was held from behind. Pretending to be mad at him, she scolded the boy. "Have you grown so much that you don't even need to inform home if you want to have a night out?" 

"Why do you wear clothes at home mom? I like you are naked all the time." He completely ignored her questions and turning the redhead around began removing all her clothes. Amelia puffed her cheeks. "I am asking you something, kid? Care to respond to that?"

"See? It looks much better now." He pointed to her naked image in the dressing mirror. Cupping her breasts, she carefully analyzed her reflection. She was truly much more beautiful without any thread of cloth on her body. Suddenly she shook her head and recalled that she had fallen in the boy's trap as he was already training his cock to her from behind. 

Hurriedly she moved away and pulled him by his ear. "Good, brat. Now you have even habituated to deceiving your mother?" Ryu jerked the woman in his embrace. "Haha.. mother, what are you saying? Wasn't I just telling the fact?" His hands roamed over her bubble butt and his lips rested on hers. 

"Ahhh.. go away. I got work to do. Also, we got a guest upstairs. Just how many women have you fooled around with?" He playfully bit her earlobe while fondling her buttocks. "Who is here?" Amelia sweetly licked his neck with her little tongue. "Huh.. don't know. She told that her name was Talia. Apparently, Dorothea and Emma seemed to recognize her and they are in your room right now." 

"Okay, she can wait. She won't mind if I spend some quality time with my moth.. ahem... I mean my wife." Ryu picked the woman in his arms and threw her in the bed before joining her there. "You have taken this husband's business pretty seriously, didn't you?" 

"Huh.. of course. There is no way I am giving up my claims over such a beautiful lady. Doesn't matter who I need to fight against." His body rested over the lady while she gasped in pleasure when he entered her vagina. "Mhhhh.." His words seemed to win her over every time. 

***

"I never thought even my sellers will end up with me haha.." Emma was having the te of her life ever since Talia introduced herself as their new sister. Both the maids can feel the new bond created between Ryu and another soul but they can't tell who exactly was the third maid. 

"Though I was ensnared by trap, it's not like I want to go back to my dull life earlier." She gad narrated her story to the eager ladies. How Ryu pulled wool over her eyes, how he fucked her into the heavens and how she chose to serve him on her own accord, everything she explained in detail.

"I love this dress. Is it some kind of maid uniform?" Dorothea gazed down at her exposed breasts and nodded with a big grin on her face. "You can say that. Ryu gifted these to us. Now that you have joined the ranks, in all possibilities, you will be getting one as well." 

"Then that's good. He got some good sense of dressing. In truth, I last time he had asked me to get these dresses stitched. All of them are truly strange yet beautiful." They saw Talia pull out a bag from her space ring. Unable to quell their curiosity, they pulled out the robes and began analyzing each one of them. 

Right then the door to their room opened and their master walked in. "Oi.. oi... it's not good manners to look into your master's belonging, little slave ladies." All of them had thrown the clothes in their hands to the bed, trying to act like they had not touched any of them. 

    

81