Chapter 214 A close encounter with death
9.3k 5 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master!!" Before Ryu can admonish his maids any further, he had to catch the woman who had already thrown herself in his arms. The blonde locked her legs behind his back and holding his face with her hand, kissed him aggressively. She was the most unrestrained out of all his women, not shy at all to display her love.

"Hehe.. did you miss me, little master?" He held onto her soft butt before bringing her to the bed. "Haha.. of course, my sweet maid. What about you?" He tried to put the woman down but she refused to get off. "I can't tell you, master. Each second without you felt like years. In fact, if these damn clothes had been prepared earlier, I would have visited you long back." 

What long back? Not even a week had passed since then. The rest of the two maids were not taking this open display of affection too well. Choosing to look away to show their displeasure. Yet, Talia can't care less about any of that. She was too busy suckling on Ryu's soft lips. 

She might be daring but Ryu was not that thick-skinned. Somehow he managed to unlock her feet and pushed her off. "For a girl who literally cried after the first kiss, you are rather enthusiastic." Expectedly this put Talia in the spot and she turned her head away. "I wasn't crying. It's just I got emotional." 

"Haha... it's okay. Our Dorothea here too loves crying, it's no big deal here." That comment awarded him a severe pinch from the said woman. "Ahhh.. okay, okay. Let's not be violent with each other. So, Talia did you have a good talk with your partners?" 

She pecked her head in response. "Yes, sisters are too kind. They told me everything about the spell. Also, you never showed me the trees. Please master, I need to see them with my own eyes. And what about that angel. I have never seen one with my own eyes. You don't know master you are sitting on a fortune. Do you even know how much can we sell her for? Doesn't matter if she is dead or al.. mhhhh...??" 

Ryu practically jumped on top of the woman and pressed her mouth with his hands. 'This idiot.. she is going to be the death of us all.' Ideally, the spell should have kicked in and stopped the two maids from sharing this sensitive information with Talia. But it seems like it might have identified her as one of their own. 

"Please keep your mouth shut. I don't want to hear anything about her. Understand?" Ryu had to glare at her to make sure she got his orders perfectly. This was not a laughing matter. That thing resting in the coffin can erase his entire existence with just a thought. They can't joke with his life like that. Who knows if she might be listening to their conversation even right now? Coming to this conclusion he began sweating profusely. 

'This can't continue. Her presence is like a sword hanging on my head at all times. I need to get that lizard to fix this, otherwise, I can never truly rest easy. 

Finding that the woman under him had got the message loud and clear, he removed his hands. Talia immediately apologized. "I am so sorry master. I got too excited there." Ryu brushed it off. Turning to the first two ladies he gave them a stern look too. "I had told you two that it's not a joking matter. A few wrong words can get all of us killed without any proper reason." 

Realizing that the boy was truly mad this time around, they hurriedly put their heads down. "Sorry little Ryu, we got carried away. From next time we would make sure to thoroughly warn any of our future sisters about the danger." 

Talia discerned the situation might be grave. From their words she had assumed that the angel was dead already or half-dead at least. But from Ryu's words, it was clear that she might be alive and kicking. The deduction made her throat dry out. Didn't that mean all of them had a brush-up with death itself, just now? 

"It's okay. Just remember it from now on. Try to avoid anything related to her." Turning to Talia he called her out from her daze. "Come, give me your hand. I will bring you in." Looking at the sad faces of Dorothea and Emma, he gave each of them a hug. "It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Also, it's understandable that you won't know the gravity of the situation just from my words. Forgive me if I was too harsh on you guys." They rapidly shook their heads. "No, Ryu. We were in wrong." 

He kissed Dorothea on her lips and only then did her mood improve. Emma was good with just a hug. "Come, I will take all of you." Touching hands with all of them he brought them to his personal garden. 

*Thump* "Wow..!! It was true indeed." As soon as they landed there, Talia can't stop herself from approaching the trees and touching them with her own hands. This was nothing less than a miracle. 

"You took the absolutely right decision master. This should never leak out. Believe me, they will hunt you down to the ends of this world to get their hands on this ability." Ryu smiled wryly. It was just as he had thought. 

"But if you had managed to survive this long then you must have your own backings too. Won't you?" He can only scratch his head. Well if a mortally wounded dragon and a demon who is perpetually after taking over his body, can be counted as such then yeah, he sure had backings. 

"Let's not talk about that." Aware that Ryu was uncomfortable talking about the topic none of the three women continued any further. Talia was smart enough to change the topic. "Is that a Yuva tree, master?" She pointed to a single sapling that was only half a foot tall. 

"Huh.. yeah, it was a Yuva fruit that I planted but its rate of growth is painfully slow. Doesn't matter how much mana I provide it, it refuses to grow any further than this." By his logic that must be the limit that his current cultivation level can achieve. All the evidence pointed that he can only access Yuvas if he manages to reach the next cultivation realm. 

Talia surveyed every tree in the garden like a curious child. "Come let me show you the angel. But make sure to keep quiet around her." All of them pecked their heads together.

No matter how many times Dorothea gazed at that beautiful face, every time she will be left dazed. The rest of the ladies had a similar reaction, finding themselves mesmerized by the blue-haired beauty. 

Suddenly Ryu can feel a rapid build-up of rage in his mind. 'Hey calm down! You know, you can't pull off anything right now.' The sight had rattled the guy. 'I had been ignoring her for so long. But you just had to show her wretched face to me.' 

'Hain? How am I supposed to know that you are looking? Most of the time you are asleep. Also, you are already dead. Why don't you accept that and move on? Is there a need to hold onto this grudge?' Darla had informed him of the hatred these species carried for each other. But I never could have imagined that it could be this bad. 

'huh.. you know nothing about us, brat. And this hatred is the only thing why I refuse to move on.' Ryu sighed and slipped the cover over the coffin. 'There, I put her away. Now calm down.'

The ladies were disappointed that they can't look at the divine face any longer, still having just received an earful from Ryu, they chose not to annoy the guy any further.

'Naah.. that's not enough. Let's pull her out and fuck her. I know she is very much alive, I want to fuck that dirty cunt of hers.' Ryu was amazed at how words. How deep his hatred had to be, for him to stoop to such levels. Or are demons inherently like this? He wasn't sure.

'Not happening. I got a life to live.' The guy was not convinced. 'Huh.. she can't do shit. Go on do it, you can count on me for saving your ass.' But the boy refused to budge from his position. 'Yes, you might but that's against my moral code of conduct. No fucking girls when they are vulnerable. That's bad.' He nagged him for a while before falling back asleep. 

"Master, do you want me to take sisters away? I believe, they can train better at the Dark Wings branch, especially sister Dorothea. She needs some extras to care since she had started cultivating late in her life." All four of them had chatted for a while in his room when Talia came up with a suggestion. 

Ryu had just passed on the new cultivation technique for her and rested on his bed while mulling over the proposal. "Hmm. I think it's not a bad idea. Anyhow, for so long both of them had been holed up in this house. It's better if they are able to get some fresh air." 

He pulled both the women in each of his arms before continuing. "Nevertheless, first you need to convince me that you can take care of them. They are very precious to me." Both of their eyes dropped down in shyness. 

"Haha... You need not worry about it, master. In this local branch, I am the supreme authority. No one can disobey me." Ryu turned to look at Dorothea and Emma. "Then all that is left is to check with them. If they agree then I got no problem. What do you say, girls?" 

Dorothea was the first one to accept. "Okay, Ryu. I will go with sister Talia." She was the one who was all too eager to start being of some use to Ryu. If her new sister can help her improve faster then there can be nothing better than that. 

Emma saw Ryu turn to her and she held Dorothea's hand. "I will follow sister Dorothea. She might start getting bored there." He too was in favor of that. If Emma accompanies her then he can be relieved. "Don't worry, I will come and pay you guys regular visits. Till then, cultivate hard." 

Pretty soon it was time for Talia to take her leave. She took her senior sisters with her. Not forgetting about the dress she made sure to remind him about getting a similar maid dress for herself next time. Ryu fell back on his bed, taking a short nap. 

**Next afternoon**

Ryu got into Ruby's room and found her feeding her child. "Ahh.. why is this little girl eating into my rations?" He immediately jumped in bed with his sister, monopolizing her other breast while playing with the baby in her hands. "haha.. when did you start comparing yourself with a newborn, Ryu?" 

He shook his head and gulped a mouthful of milk. "Why not? It's not like this little glutton drinks any less than me?" He made sure to press the baby's puffed cheeks, making her giggle. Ruby loved to watch Ryu play with her girl. "You are her little uncle. Shouldn't you be more generous?" She pretended to be disappointed in him. 

But he could not care any less, making sure to deliberately suckle some more milk out of her tit. The siblings messed with each other for some more time until the baby was asleep. "Get up, sis. I got something for you." 

Ruby had seen that the boy had brought a clothed bag with her but she chose to restrain her curiosity. "Hmm? What is it?" Ryu took the baby from her hands and put her back in her crib. He removed her blanket, finding her naked under it. "No. You need to get up first." Holding his hand out for her, he got her out of the bed. 

    

67