Chapter 226 Progress in training
9k 8 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi readers, the next few chapters might not have a satisfying R-18 scene. Thus, I have decided to release the bonus chapter. It's present at AO3, with below link.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35754982

Also, if you are a fan of some real degenerate stuff, than you can read the other story present under the same author name (heed to the tags). And if you are someone who already read that story, then come to my Patréon, I got 10 more chaps for ya'll haha..

https://www.patr*eon.com/slayer104 (remove '*') 

Kudos!!

Amelia woke up to her asshole being stretched by a huge log. She can identify this splendid cock even in her dreams. "Mhhhh...!!" She laid sideways and the boy held on to her waist to force his dick in her tight ass. She was obviously dry inside, making it hard for him to push any deeper. 

Amelia was too lazy to act, forcing Ryu to solve the problem on his own. She kept her eyes closed and snuggled in the sheets. The next moment, he had pulled out from inside her and Amelia can hear sloppy sounds of a mouth sucking on a cock. It was not a big deal to guess that the mouth belonged to the third occupant of the bed, her daughter.

Yes, she was sleeping with her little husband today. The boy made sure that she discussed his rights over her with Jeff and get him to agree to his demands. Her husband didn't really have much room to maneuver when his whole family stood on the opposite spectrum.

Which husband will be willing to part with his wife for a day, every single week. But such was his case that he had to agree to their demands no matter what. That's how Ryu ended up monopolizing both the redheads in the family for himself. 

"Puchh.. puch.. puchh.." Ruby's saliva had covered the cock under thick lubrication. Satisfied with her work Ryu rewarded her with a pat on her head, before forcing his way into Amelia's wrinkled hole for a second attempt. Unsurprisingly, her anal walls separated to allow him entry to her depths. 

***

Jeff sat in the hall room going through a small tabloid that covered some news about the affairs of their country. "Good morning, father." A soft voice attracted his attention and he saw Ryu walk down the stairs with his mother and sister. His hands held onto their hair as the ladies crawled on all fours.

"Good morning, brat. All of you guys sure are enjoying your lives to the fullest huh.." Jeff chided the boy as well as the ladies. Looks like he was still not over the fact that he had to share his woman with his child.

"Hehe.. it can't be helped, father. I need to keep them satisfied, lest they start annoying you every day." Anticipating the situation where he would be constantly nagged for sex every night, Jeff gulped and chose to ignore these ravenously sexual beings. The three of them only giggled and walked into the kitchen.

*Pahh* *Pagh* *Paagh* A regular noise of bodies slamming into each other emerged from the kitchen. Sometimes Jeff was genuinely worried about the boy. Is this kind of libido at such a young age normal? It can't be. He was a man as well and not more than two times in a month will he feel the urge to mate. 

Compared to him, there was not a single day when he won't find Ryu engaged in his carnal desires. Previously he had reasoned it as the whole concept of sex was new to the boy and hence he went all in. But now it's been more than two months and his hunger for female flesh has only grown over the period.

"Ahhh.. agghhh.. mhhh..!!" Shameless screams echoed in the house. Not only the boy, but his wife was also of equal blame. Once Ryu had become sexually active, Jeff and noticed a completely new side of Amelia. She had always been a hard shell to crack in bed but only now he came to know how much of her desires the woman had kept pent-up inside her.

This sensation of guilt that he never satisfied his woman thoroughly, was the biggest reason why he had given her free reign to enjoy her life. It had an added benefit of getting the freedom to chose when he would like to engage with Amelia sexually because at other times he can just push her onto Ryu. 

Yet, if the desires of the parents start crossing paths with their boy's future then, he might need to look into the matter and maybe put an end to these regular sexual encounters. Unable to come to a conclusion just yet, he focused on his tabloid, cutting off the lustful moans emerging from the small room.

In the kitchen, both mother and daughter had one of their legs placed on the counter, with Ryu taking turns inside their wet pussies. Amelia and Ruby were engaged in a deep mouth-to-mouth kiss, with their hands cupping each other's fleshy milk-filled breasts.

***

"Mhhhh.. ahhh.." Jeff had left the house for work and Ryu jerked his cock to garnish the fruits with the fresh morning cum, right out of his balls. *Puchi* *Puchi* Spurts after spurts thick gooey cum landed as the giggling ladies tried their best to catch each stream with the plates in their hands. 

With his balls empty, Ryu can feel his mind cleared. Hurriedly he had his breakfast with the nutritious milk from both the women and left the house to train in the backyard. Ruby and Amelia were left relishing in their meals as they swapped the cum from each other's mouths.

Ryu walked to the back garden and settled on the cool grass, checking on his cultivation. These past few weeks he had grown suspicious of the Dragon's claim of the cultivation maids helping him out. Instead of pushing him ahead, he had felt his cultivation level becoming stagnant. 

Releasing the seal over his mana reserves, he felt his whole body re-energized. Getting to his feet he got into the stance and began performing the sets of the martial arts he had learned. "At least I made some progress in the hand-to-hand combat department."

With a single punch, a massive vine jetted out of the ground. The vine was half a meter thick and anyone who had been inside a radius of 5 meters from him would have got no chance to react and the vine could have punctured a hole through their chest. 

A wide smile crept up on Ryu's face. This ability will become even more dangerous when he faces an oblivious enemy. "Haah..!!" I roundabout kick through the air and another large vine swept up from the ground, that could have knocked a person into some distance with heavy damage to their internals.

'Hmm... I am missing Emma now.' The progress he made while fighting with that woman can't be compared to training on his own. "Wood clones!!" Two wooden mannequins emerged from the ground and took their positions on both sides.

This is the new way he came up with to emulate a real-life fight. Even though the clones can't use magic, but they can perfectly mimic human movements. Thankfully, this magic didn't require too much attention and the clones can keep in working once they are fed with the required commands. 

"Come." The wooden dolls looked quite fragile but they were very sturdy, easily taking on a heavy punishment. Both their hands transformed into spikes as they launched themselves towards Ryu at once. 

Three more vines emerged and fought against the clones following Ryu's movements. Five was his limit, any more and he would lose concentration. *Thud* *Thud* *Slash* *Rip* *Rip* The vines struck against the clones but they agilely dodged the attacks, trying to close the distance between them and Ryu.

*Thud* One of the clones was thrown across the garden while his buddy took the opportunity to slide between the barriers and cut apart the last vine, protecting Ryu. "Damn.. these guys are good." With the wooden spike pressed against his chin, he can definitely see a smirk on the non-existent face of the clone.

The next minute, the clone retracted back its spike before returning to its initial position, ready to whoop his ass once again. "I created you brats.. why the fuck you are acting all high and mighty..!!" The way the clone walked away from him was reeking of arrogance like he can cut apart all his defenses at any moment. 

It was very frustrating but there was not much he could do in this regard other than to try and improve. There was a reason why these clones were so good. The spell that brings them to life is of a much higher tier than the vine magic. 

Gritting his teeth Ryu began sucking the mana from his surroundings to be in the best possible condition. This time around he got to beat their ass, otherwise what dignity will be left for him? Ten minutes later the boy was back in form as he took his stance, calling out to the clones once again.

The clones had taken this time to repair any damages done to them and they too had gotten in stance, ready to leap on their master at the first command. Ryu was ready to begin but suddenly he saw one of the clones retract back the spike in ist left hand. Next minute the same hand grew larger and took the shape of a shield, leaving Ryu extremely terrified. 

The boy gulped his saliva to wet his drying throat. "How is this possible?" He was not terrified of the possibility of getting his ass handed over to him once again by his own creation but something even more sinister.

Their ability to use spikes was his creation, nevertheless, he never communicated them to use shields. This can only mean that the guy who got thrown around by the strike of his vine, came up with this new tool all by itself. 

The spell from the book had no mention of the clones developing their own thinking. These guys must have accessed his memory to come up with this new solution. 'Let's just hope they don't turn against their master someday.' With his signal, both dolls broke into a sprint.

In the front garden, a naked Amelia was using her earth magic to dig a large patch of the land. She was following Ryu's orders. The boy had narrated his desire to have a pool at their home. 

She placed her hands on the grassy patch and the soil began vibrating. After 10 minutes the earth had loosened enough to be carried away. She recalled how the boy admonished her for growing lazy and putting on weight. This motivated her to work harder and before the lunch break, she had dug a large pond. 

Looking over the large pit, Amelia wiped off the sweat from her body. A sense of accomplishment filled her as she hopped like a little girl to inform Ryu of her progress.

***

In the backyard Ryu was in deep meditation, relaxing his distraught muscles. Deep inside his mind, he was even more anxious. In the end, his bouts against the clones ended up in a massive defeat. It was 11:1 in their favor. 

The more he fought against the clones, the better they became. What scared him the most were the last two fights. At first, the second clone learned that the combination of a spike and shield worked better, compared to dual spikes. He came to this decision after watching his brother fare better than himself.

These learning patterns were dreadful enough but they didn't stop there. Later on, after having fought ten rounds with Ryu the clones came to a realization that both of them were on the same side. So, in the next two rounds, Ryu was defeated even faster.

Now they leveraged each other's attacks to fight off against the single enemy. And the fact that they can take a heavy beating with no fear of death, meant that they were ready to sacrifice their lives if it meant that it would allow one of them to land a final blow on Ryu.

Somehow, Ryu had a feeling that this was not normal. He was caught in a bind if he should check with master Lyod about this discovery. 'Huh... I guess it's better to take advice.' In the back of his mind, he can't get rid of the thought that one day these clones might end up murdering their master. Of course, his paranoia originated from the movies he had watched in his previous world.

"Ahh... I am exhausted!!" Out of nowhere, a head landed in his lap. Amelia snuggled closer to him and shut her eyes, trying to relax. "All done?" Ryu caressed her hair in affection and the woman nodded her head. 

"You want me to fill it with water?" At her suggestion, Ryu only smiled and bringing his head down kissed on her luscious lips. "Not required. You have worked hard, let's go and take a bath. You can take a nap afterward." 

73