Chapter 238 Darla’s skills
9k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mhhhh... Mhhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." Ruby rested on her hands and knees in the bed, with Ryu's hands holding onto her slender waist. The couple was in no hurry, with the boy taking long deep thrusts inside the woman. 

Ruby had her head resting between her elbows. Her whole body swayed with every slow pump from her brother. His dick will penetrate to her depths, making its way inside her womb. The sensation of the shaft moving back and forth inside her was heavenly, to say the least. Yet, her face hidden between her arms was drenched in fresh tears.

Ryu on the other side was totally unaware. With no complaints from her, he was sure that his performance must be up to the mark. His hands moved to her meaty ass, kneading it like a dough. "Want to change the position, sis?" 

A minute passed but he didn't receive a reply. Realizing that he might have spoken out of turn, he concluded to keep going like this only. But the next minute he saw Ruby rub her face on the sheets before getting back up. "Sorry, I was lost in delight."

She tried her best to beam a smile but barely succeeded in that. Ryu can discern that something was definitely wrong with her. His heart was growing increasingly concerned but, Ruby didn't give him any time to mull over it. 

She got in his lap and impaled herself on his stiff cock. "Hold my butt!" He was forced to act and find the gorgeous lady in his arms, his hips jerked making her body sway back and forth with his rhythmic motions. Ruby took the initiative to attach their lips as her nails dug into Ryu's back, forcing him to move faster. 

"Mhhhhm... Ahhhh.. yesss.. mhhhh.." Their sensational sex continued for an hour before both of them were at their limits. "Cum inside me!" Ryu hummed in reply and picking up the woman with her buttocks, he laid her down on. He bit on her nape, eliciting a deep breath from her. His body rested over her as with a single pump he pushed his cock to her womb and let his orgasm take over. 

"Ahhhmhhh.." Compared to normal Ruby didn't shout as much but Ryu was aware of her satisfaction from the way she was unwilling to let go of him, even after having her release. They remained in each other's arms as the boy slipped to the side. "Keep it in." Ruby pecked on his lips, followed by snuggling in his chest. 

Ryu fondled her head. He had a ton of questions to ask but this might not be the right moment. Choosing to keep silent her covered both their bodies under the blanket, unaware of the fact that Ruby had begun to shed tears once again in his arms.

**3 hours earlier**

"Haaahh!!" "Haaahh!!" "Haaaiiahh!!" *Clang* *Clang* Massive swords clashed against each other, generating sparks. There were two centaurs engaged in combat. The smaller one seemed to be giving her all while the older one was easily disposing of her attack with a single-handed sword technique. 

"You shout too much, little Darla. Try not to waste so much energy in useless screams." Naila spoke after parrying the attack coming at her. "No. This helps me go above and beyond my limit.. huff.. huff.. huff.." There was a single sweatshirt covering Darla's body. Having been training with her aunt for over an hour now, she was at her limits. 

Under Naila's gaze, Darla pulled the shirt off her body and threw the drenched piece of cloth away. Had there been a human woman, she would have been disgusted at how much she had sweated but for their warrior race, it was a matter of pride. 

"Let's go. Once more." Every muscle of hers was screaming to stop but Darla was not giving up just yet. The heavy sword gripped in her hands weighed like a mountain now but she adjusted her grip and charged again. 

*Clang* *Clang* "Keep your eyes on my hands. Defending after you have seen your enemy move is not good. You need to actively anticipate the movements and be ready for all eventualities. Power is not very useful if it's not directed by a sharp mind." 

*Clang* *Clang* "Damn.. girl, are you even listening?" Naila was not particularly impressed with the development or to say the lack of it. But she didn't receive any response and Darla's attacks kept coming. 

"Hmm?" Effortlessly holding off the girl, Naila noticed the sheer concentration with which she was attacking. Every movement of her body made her feel like she was in a trance state. Hence, she chose not to disturb her.

*Clang* *Clang* This continued for over 15 minutes, leaving Naila astounded. She was a powerhouse that could rival a grand magus, thus she had figured out that the girl wouldn't last more than 5 minutes against her. That's how exhausted she was. Yet, trumping all odds she had managed to keep going and still showed no signs of slowing down. 

The older centaur revealed a rare smile on her face. 'This girl is showing interesting prospects.' She had helped out in Darla's training many times but this was the first time she had revealed such an impressive ability.

They kept clashing for 5 more minutes when Naila grew concerned and stopped the girl. *Swipe* With a quick gesture she had grabbed Darla's arms in her hand, arresting her in the grip. "That's enough for today. Let's go, we will take a bath together." 

"Ahhhaiii.." Darla looked like she didn't even know where she was. It took her a minute to calm down. Each of her muscles was thoroughly strained and the next moment she had collapsed on the ground.

*Bang* "I thought so!" Staring down at the crumpled body of her half-disciple, Naila can only sigh. As expected that state led her to overuse her body. "Dammit.. why does it feel like I have developed cramps all over my body?" 

Ignoring her ramblings she swooped up the massive body of the girl in her arms and carried her away. "Ahh.. what are you doing, aunt? Put me down, it's so embarrassing." Darla's face was flushed but how can she struggle out from her aunt's grip?

"Why so? Didn't you tell me last time that no one dares to look at me? Then what's so awkward in carrying my niece?" Thankfully the bath was close to the training grounds and before long Darla's body had been tossed into the deep water.

*Splash* Naila took the next dive after removing her garments. "How are you feeling? You pushed yourself too hard." She sat on the edge, watching the girl dive in to wash the dirt and sweat off her body. 

"Not good at all. But I guess a nice sleep should help out." Darla swam in the cool water, feeling her muscles relax. "So? How much did I improve?" Naila shook her head in vain. "What's the use of asking the same question every day, kid? Warriors are not made in days or weeks. You need focus. Don't waste your time calculating these small improvements. Aim for a long time, like how strong you want to be in a year or a decade." 

Her speech was awe-inspiring but it did not affect the girl, whatsoever. "I know that. Still, I don't have that much time. I want to beat father's ass by the next year. That's why I need to perform better every day." By this time Naila had acclimated to her rants and it didn't surprise her at all. 

"Huh.. good luck to you then." Realizing the futility of her conversation she let her body rest against the wall of the pool. "Hey.. hey.. you can't discount me like that, aunt." Darla had dived and emerged right beside her senior. Her hand tactfully held onto her shoulders and she began to dutifully massage them.

"Hehe.. aunt dearest, can't you help me out a bit here? With how powerful you are, I am sure you must know a way to let me grow faster than others. Please tell me, I can go through a mountain of fire if need be." Naila enjoyed the treatment, nevertheless, her answer was not positive at all.

"And how many times are you going to ask e the same question? As I told you, there is no substitute for real hard work." This time Darla was not ready to have no for an answer. She had made her own research on the topic. 

"Then what about Epochs training ground. I am sure that will help me grow faster than ever." Naila was visibly taken aback by the new term tossed by the girl. "Where did you hear that, girl?" The epochs training ground was one of the deeply kept secrets of the Centaur race. Only a handful of centaurs at her level knew of its existence. 

Apart from owning a large farm area that the other beast tribes lacked, there was another reason why their tribe could stand their ground against the Lizardmen tribe. The Lizardmen had gone on to become the leaders of the beastmen alliance and yet they could never defeat the centaurs satisfactorily. 

Compared to the swaths of lands and corresponding resources commanded by their rivals, the centaur tribe had practically nothing apart from this mega city. Hence, they had always been shrouded in mystery as to how they can produce the same number of experts as the Lizardmen. And here was a teenager floundering the secrets of their tribe so casually.

"Huh.. what did I tell you? Grandmother loves me the most. Of course, I heard it from her. She told me that I will go on to lead our people one day, so I must be aware of everything." Naila wanted to bang her head into the walls. She slapped Darla's head, wiping the smug expression off her face. 

"Did this heart-to-heart talk with your grandmother, involve alcohol?" Darla was not expecting her to say these words and she immediately switched to defensive mode. "Ahaha.. what are you talking about, aunt? How could I do that? Anyways, it's night already. I am sure dinner would be ready. Let's go, mom will be waiting." Darla had practically jumped to her legs and began walking away when she was grabbed by her tail. 

In the same palace at another location, a female centaur sat in bed. She had made sure to lock the door to her room before pulling out a large bottle from her spatial ring. Next, she placed multiple glasses one after the other in a similar fashion. "Hehe..!!" The lady clapped her hands in excitement before grabbing onto the wine bottle and placing it in her embrace.

"It's been such a long time, my love!!" Unfortunately, the bottle was non-sentient, and thus can't actually enjoy the heavenly sensation of being rubbed against her soft bosom. Not stopping there she went on to rub the container on her cheeks. "haha.. at last, we met again!!"

Unable to rein in on her exhilaration she jerked it open as a divine scent wafted in the air. *Sniff* "Yes.. that's it.. mgh..!!" With the flushed face and squirming actions, it was very easy to mistake her as a woman undergoing her orgasm. 

*Grushh* Kate watched in anticipation as the light greenish liquid swirled out of the bottle and fell into the transparent glass. Patiently she had filled all 8 glasses. "Let's start then. Since you are not with us any more honey, then please witness this wife of yours tasting the wine in your stead." 

Talking to herself for a while she picked the tumbler and put it against her lips. *Sip* A cooling sensation spread down from her mouth straight to her stomach. "Mhhh!!" Each one of Kate's taste buds was jolted awake, making her mouth squirm. Instantly, the cooling effect was replaced with a rapid burning one before settling down. 

Once she had tasted the elixir of life, it was impossible to stop now. Sip after sip she gulped it down, only pausing when she was done with the first glass. "Haaah!! Now then, this next one I will taste for ally friends who can't accompany me here right now." 

<<Those interested in supporting the author and reading upto 25 chapters ahead can do so at my Patréon. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Support on PayPal if you want to fund the character arts for APW webnovel.

https://www.paypal.me/rootSlayer

Kudos!!>>

    

60