Chapter 245 Bad blood
9.6k 24 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia ate the meal with great enthusiasm. Meanwhile, she had tried to slip in the conversation about Jim relying on drugs in bed many times, only to fail every time. She can make sense that he might be struggling with low self-esteem, thus relied on those medicines to impress her. However, it only made her concerned. 

"Ahem... Jim... I wanted to talk about something." She had no idea how the boy will take her criticism but she had to try. Her bothered face made Jim stop midway to his bite. "Hmm? Yeah, go on." Amelia stared down to find her erect nipples shivering at every gust of wind. "I wanted to talk about our last night together. You don't have to.."

"Oii.. oi.. isn't that our boy Jim over there?" Her sentence was interrupted midway by an excited shout from the entrance of the restaurant. One after the other, three boys entered the dining area. Amelia can easily identify each one of them. They were Jim's friends from her time at the chief's mansion.

Turning to Jim she saw his face fluctuate with different emotions all at once. She was aware of his situation, since the boy left no chance to talk about his life with her, whenever he gets the time. He had been trying to distance himself from their 'silk pants. Now their interactions were bound to be awkward.

"It's you guys!" Jim tried his best to reply with a smile. Although he was the chief's son, each one of them did have some influence behind them and hence he did want to directly shun them away. It was a bad decision on his part. He should have found a different diner altogether, considering that this was the location where they used to fool around earlier.

The boys made their way to the table and stood beside them. "Ohh.. now I know why you were avoiding us. Haha... if you were 'busy' with some important matters, you should have let us know." Casually they invited themselves in. Two of them sat on both sides of Amelia while the last one had to sit beside Jim.

Their gazes never left Amelia's exposed bust. "It's nothing like that. We were just enjoying a meal together." The boy seated opposite to him waved his hands in the air. "Haha.. of course, of course." Moving on his attention shifted to the redhead beside him. "Ohh... I have seen you. Aren't you the one from that night at Jim's house? Sorry, but I can't recall your name." 

Amelia put on a stiff smile. "It's Amelia, young master." She had been too occupied earlier and hence tried to put her tits back into her dress. Nevertheless, the boy held onto her hands. "Don't put them away. They look quite gorgeous." Saying that he decisively placed his hand on her exposed breasts, fondling them without any care in the world. 

"Damn... I almost forgot I good they felt last time. You are a beautiful lady, Mrs. Amelia." The boy of her right too didn't want to be left behind, his hands too made their way to her chest, squeezing the soft lumps in various shapes. Jim gritted his teeth. He didn't mind Amelia being together with her family but these guys were different. She was clearly with him right now. 

Even so, he kept quiet as it wasn't a big deal for someone to touch Amelia's breasts. He himself was the same a month back. Looking at the redhead, she wasn't minding them as well. "What about you guys? Is there an occasion?" 

The boy beside him was sulking, having lost the chance to gain a seat beside the attractive woman. Hence, he was the only one with the appetite to answer him. "Nope. We just thought of enjoying our time." He turned to the waiter. "Bring us some good wine. We must drink until we drop haha.." 

Amelia, saw the boy opposite to him smile bitterly. She knew that even he was caught off-guard by these guys. "So, are you guys dating? Or you just bought her for the night?" The first boy kept her hands over the nice pair of tits while talking to Jim. 

The friends talked together and Amelia found herself cut off from the conversation. She had been reduced to a pair of tits that can be fondled on demand. "Here, Mrs. Amelia. Please have some wine with us." Once the wines were brought in, she was put in a spot by this sudden request. 

"Ahem.. thanks for the offer, young masters but I would like to pass." Everyone around her frowned at her refusal. It was considered very disrespectful to refuse a drink in the higher circles. It was akin to stating that the other person was not worth drinking together with them. Fortunately, Jim came to her rescue. "She can't drink right now. She is not in the best of her health." "Ohh..!" 

Amelia was impressed by the boy's quick thinking. The boys moved on from the conversation, not minding her anymore. They talked mostly among themselves with her chiming in occasionally. 

20 minutes passed like that and Amelia can see the annoyance on Jim's face. Clearly, the boy enjoyed her company more than his silk pants friends. "Hmm... I remember how much fun we had together with Mrs. Amelia past night. Would you mind if we can join you guys, Jim?" 

In their eyes, Amelia's opinion mattered was less than the boy's. She saw Jim freeze up for a second. He thought for a while before coming to the decision. Though he would have loved to avoid this situation developing in this manner, however since it had already come to this he had very few options. Technically, they had been friends for a long period after all.

"Hehe... Don't worry, we will pay up." Seeing that Jim took so long to respond another boy joked. "Ask the lady. I don't mind it if she agrees." "Hehe.. that's more like it. So? What do you say, pretty lady? Want to spend some quality time together with us?" 

While asking that his hand had made its way towards her thighs, snaking towards her pussy. She tried stopping his hand but the boy bulldozed through her defenses, reaching inside her baby hole before she can respond. "Mhh.." 

It was naive of her to think as these guys will behave like Jim. Not minding the fingers venturing inside her pussy, she took a deep breath before responding. "I would have loved to, young masters. Despite that, as young master Jim just mentioned. I am not entirely healthy at the moment. So I would like to avoid taking all of you at once."

Watching their faces drop she hurriedly continued. "How about this? Please let me be with Jim since it was already decided. Next time I will satisfy each one of you one by one." The other boys seem to have accepted her terms but the one with his fingers inside her was not yet convinced. 

"Come on Mrs. Amelia. You must be jesting. That day you took on more than 30 men, all on your own. How can we 4 young boys overwhelm you? If it's too hard then we can even double the rates. What do you say, boys? I think Mrs. Amelia deserves that." 

Amelia pretended to mull over the matter. Having promised Jeff that she won't take on more than one customer at a time, there was no way she was going to break it. Not before taking him in confidence at the very least. The boys nagged her, with renewed passion, only to have her shake her head.

"I thank you all for the patronage. But please I am not in the right condition to take on more than one person. You have my words, we will definitely do it some other day." She saw the downtrodden expression on each face, blushing from overconsumption of alcohol. 

Contrary to his friends, Jim was in a jolly mood. His day was saved. He was in no mood to get together with Amelia in bed, with these jerks. Still, not everyone took her words kindly. The boy next to the redhead looked especially upset by her constant refusal. 

"Come on, Mrs. Amelia. All of us know how much of a slut you are? We have seen you get fucked by a whole queue of men. What the use of acting all virtuous with us?" His hands began to rapidly finger her pussy, making her moan while holding onto his hands. "Mhhh.. that's not it..mhh.." 

Jim had seen enough. He wanted to step in but was stopped by Amelia with a comforting gaze. "Why don't we do this some other day, young master?" She didn't want the boys to have a strained relationship because of her. That's why she tried her best to persuade the guy to give up. 

Apparently, her stars didn't line up perfectly today and the more subservient she acted, the confident the boy became. Now his left arms had crossed over behind her back and begun to fondle her tits, simultaneously using his right hand to reach deep inside her pussy. "Mhhhh.. please young master..!!" 

The boy had gotten even more frivolous, bringing his head down to suckle her nipples. "See? How hard your nipples are, slut? Why don't you allow us to use you for the night? Both of us can enjoy it." He returned to suckling her breasts despite Amelia's protests. 

Very soon he pulled out his cock and waved it towards the woman. "Come on. Suck on it. Let's see if this brings you in mood haha.." He had got superior cultivation than her and hence he easily began forcing her head down, to his crotch and rubbing her face over his rapidly hardening cock. "Mhhh.. mhhh.. please.. noo.. mhh.." Amelia still resisted but it was clear as daylight that the boy was drunk and had no plans to let her go. 

"Let her go!!" While the other two boys were silently enjoying the show, they heard Jim growl from the side. He had gotten up from his chair, staring daggers at the boy opposite to himself. "Hmm? Ahaha... I knew there was something going on between you and this woman. No one is free enough to bring a whore out for dinner." 

The boy kept a devious grin on his face, continuing to grind her face in his groins. "I told you to let go of her!!" The air around them grew heavy and the next moment sparks flew all around Jim, pushing everything away from him. The boys, the table, and even Amelia were forced by more than a few feet. 

"Hehe.. so it has come to this? You want to fight against your brother for what? A fucking slut?" He shoved the redhead away and a wide grin formed on his face. "Get lost!!" Was the only thing that came out from Jim's stiff mouth. This woman was important to him. There is no way someone was going to force her into anything. For a moment he might have swallowed his pride, had she agreed to accommodate these idiots. However, that was not the case now. 

The boy opposite to him maintained his grim smile and after glancing at the unhinged lady to the side, gracefully walked across to Jim. "Hehe... I always wanted to do this. Let's see if you really improved after training inside the womb of a slut hahaha.." The other two boys who had been too stunned to act, smiled as they made way for him, hoping to see a good fight.

Jim clenched his fist. He was done with them. All his reluctance was gone now. The more these guys acted like little pieces of shit, the more he hated himself. For not long ago, he was the same. Only now he can see how misguided he had been. "Get lost and I will forget whatever happened here. Don't show me your face ever again!" Sparks churned around him, as a blue vapor surrounded him. The threat was amply clear in his heavy voice. 

<<Those interested in supporting the author and reading upto 35 chapters ahead can do so at my Patréon. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Support on PayPal if you want to fund the character arts for APW webnovel.

https://www.paypal.me/rootSlayer

Kudos!!>>

    

51