Chapter 246 Drawing a line 
9.7k 21 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<<Hi readers, quite a lot of material is available on Patréon for this work including initial character renderings as well. Those interested can visit there. Also, from the fund we have generated from the platform, I hired an artist to draw Amelia first. Let's see how that turns out. Kudos!!

https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

If you want to support more character arts, do that here. https://www.paypal.me/rootSlayer

>>

"Ohh.. my.. did you hear him, boys? The little pup has grown up. Do you think you are better than us? Don't tell me a comforting pussy managed to change you this much?" His words evoked laughter from his friends, echoing in the abandoned diner. No one came to intervene since each one of these noble brats had a powerful backing that commoners only wanted to avoid. 

Amelia had no other choice but to watch patiently. She was too weak to stop this brawl. Hopefully, Jim can thwart these brats, otherwise, even her situation will be in peril. 

Jim didn't bother to say anything but his eyes had not left the opponent ahead of him, tracking each and every subtle movement. As soon as he blinked, he sensed a change in the mana sphere around him. 

One of his feet stepped back and he moved his chest to the side, evading and flash punch aimed at his face. This guy was fast. Too bad. Because he was faster. Thunder churned on his right fist and with a loud bang, it struck the chest of the boy, sending him flying straight into the opposite wall. 

*Bang* *Rumble* He had not held back at all. This was the peak of his power. Under the stunned eyes of the other two boys and Amelia, a body flew into the wall. Crashing into it and dropping on the floor like a mangled mess. Blood oozed from his mouth. "You.. you... broke through? Fuck.. ahh..!!" That's all he spoke before his eyelids drooped and he passed out.

From a distance, his friends watched in sheer horror how his chest had caved in with some remnants of sparks still flying around him. One punch. That's all it took for Jim to put the guy out of commission. This was not the boy they knew. How can he surpass them by such a great margin in only a month? 

"What about you guys? Want to give it a go?" His rage has not calmed as of yet, turning to the other two onlookers still on their feet. Unsurprisingly, they stepped back shaking their heads. The guy leaking blood from his orifices was with the highest cultivation among them. "Take him and fuck off. Don't let me come across you guys from now on, else it might end up even worse from today, for you guys that are." 

"Huuu!!" Two minutes later Jim walked over to an abandoned Amelia and picked her up by her hands. Making her sit in the chair he bent his head. "I am sorry, Amelia. This is not how the night should have been. I should have not called you here." 

The redhead picked up a smile and made the boy sit in her lap. "Haha.. you were awesome out their little boy. I am not sure how much my contribution was in your change of attitude. Even if it was minimal then I am impressed with myself as well haha.." Amelia tried to lighten the atmosphere with her bell-like laughter. What's done, was done. There was no going back. For once it was better this way for the boy. 

She ruffled his hair. "I am proud of you, kid. You can be much more than this. Make sure you remember this." She knew it would not have been easy for the boy to cut off all the ties with his childhood friend, no matter how awful their behavior was. It must have taken quite a lot of courage to pull this off. He deserved some appreciation for that. 

At the end of her sentence, she pecked his cheeks leaving the boy blushing. "Ahem... I am okay. You need not say all that. Come, I will bring you home. Those idiots ruined everything." A single peck seemed to have depleted a lot of the built-up gloom in his heart. 

"Hn? Why so? Haha.. don't worry. My mood is not spoilt so easily." Amelia made him get up and holding his hands brought the boy away with her. Navigating through the stairs they stopped in front of a locked door. "This one, is it? Open it. We will have some fun hehe.." 

"I am okay, Amelia. You don't need to do it. We can plan it some other day... aaaiii.." Amelia playfully twisted his ear. "Do what I told, brat!" She pretended to be angry and shoved the boy to the front, forcing him to unlock the door. Gripping his hands she went in, locking it from the inside. 

Standing so close, she put his hands on her waist. "You did well. I need to reward you for good behavior, who knows, you might slip to the debauchery if you are not properly appreciated." Her hands had slipped inside his pants, taking hold of his soft penis. Her head approached his ear, biting on it. "Let's not bother with a bath today!"

Her hot breath in his ear broke the last defenses Jim had put up. Sometimes this woman truly felt no different than a legendary succubus, described in the bedtime stories. "Huh.. Don't blame me then." There was no use trying to act like a good boy. His hands slipped behind her, loosening the strings of her dress. 

Amelia cooperated and slipped out of her it, leaving her buck naked. Similarly, she helped the boy get rid of his clothes in quick succession. On her knees, she stuck her tongue out to trace the edge of his flaccid cock. Her red appendage licked all over, leaving his meat stick pointing to the heavens in a matter of seconds. 

Her eyes staring straight into his, her lips opened up to take in the complete cock inside her cavity. Her hands rested on his small buttocks while her head began moving in all directions. "Mhhh.. mhhh.." Jim was not unfamiliar with this sensation, but every time it will make him moan out all the same.

His hands swept her hair back, holding it at the back of her head. Watching her lips slide all over his cock with such skill, made him forget everything. Gradually his hips began responding to her touches, moving back and forth to reach to the back of her throat. 

10 minutes passed like this when Amelia forced him into the bed. Not sure why but it seemed like the lady was in control today. He just left his body free. Free to be utilized in any way she wanted. The woman sat jumped over him with her glistening pussy right on his face. "Go ahead, eat me out." Jim stared in confusion and with a lot of effort from Amelia's side, got what he was supposed to do.

His tongue extended to its limit and began moving along the length of her labia. "Mhhhh.. yesss.. go on. Don't be afraid.. it won't bite hehe.." Was she mocking him? Jim's hands took hold of her buttocks firmly as he began lapping up his vagina with increased vigor. "Haha.. yess.. that's right... kidd.. mhhh.. keep going.." He might need a lot of training before he can be good at this but for now, she can work with this.

Each time the tip of his tongue would touch her little knob, she will wriggle in pleasure. This continued for a few minutes and now tongue proved to be less efficient. Hence she slid down his chest to end up over his waist. "Stay right there!" Amelia used her hands to line up her pussy to his erect cock. 

"Mhhhh..." Both of them moaned together as the cock forced its way inside her. With her hands on his chest, she began grinding her crotch against him. Jim's hands landed on her chest, kneading the breasts passionately. 

***

"Mhhh.. mhhh.." Lyla was in a mess. Her body was covered in sweat and grime. The aphrodisiac had taken a toll on her body and all the overexertion had left her completely exhausted. She laid on her back, with her legs held up high in the air. Greg was the one holding onto both her ankles, with his cum drenched cock moving in and out of her vagina. 

"I need her alive, Greg. I won't have a use for a disabled woman. Don't force her to the limit, lest she ends up breaking haha.." Stein joked in a lighter tone, enjoying his wine. 

"I will keep that in mind, young master. Just a few minutes and I will be done with her." Came Greg's response from the other side. Stein kept quiet, acknowledging him. "So? We are leaving this town tomorrow, are you planning to bring her together with us? Or want to pick her up on our way back?" 

At the question, Stein turned to take a look at the beautiful face of the woman with her closed eyelids and red face. "Of course I am bringing her along. It is going to be a long journey. I might need a sleeve for my cock along the way." Everyone laughed out at his response. 

"Ahhhh.." Behind them, Greg was on his limit. This was his third orgasm in a short while. He had to accept that this was a fine woman. Assets like these can be a hard find even in the cities. Resting his cock in her depths, he let his cock climax. Releasing the leftover seed from his balls in the warm embrace of her soft walls. 

"Knock* *Knock* "Are you home, mother?" The sound from the front door attracted everyone's attention. Not long after the door opened, revealing a black-haired girl together with a boy of the identical age with striking green hair and similarly colored eyes. 

**A few minutes back**

"You are so cold, brother Ryu." Kira had her cheeks puffed up as she walked with Ryu's hand around her waist. Weariness was evident on her forehead. "Haha.. why? Ain't I have been the best brother?" 

"Huh!! You are the worst!!" Kira swept her head away, unwilling to even look at the boy. It only made Ryu laugh harder. She was cute as a little puppy. The more she acted spoilt the more he was forced to adore her. "Okay, I admit it. I had been too strict. How about this? I will let you order me around for a day. I will do whatever you say. Will that balance us out?" 

Kira acted like she wasn't listening but in her mind, she thought over the suggestion. After a minute she turned to look into Ryu's bright eyes. "Promise?" "Haha.. of course, little girl. What's more, I will let you decide on the date as well!" Saying that he pulled her close to his chest.

A small smile spread on her face that was snuggled in his chest. "So? Can you forgive me now?" "Humph... I will think about it." Ryu squeezed her small butt. "Naughty little girl!!" Kira giggled while they turned around the corner of the street, making their way to her house.

**Current time**

Kira opened the door after a small call. Leaving Ryu behind, she ran straight towards the hall. Ryu didn't mind her but right then he saw the girl awkwardly come to a stop as she stared in the hall with wide eyes. 

Concerned about her, he traced her steps reaching her quickly. "What's the matt..?" His sentence stopped midway as they witnessed something that they were truly not expecting to see in such a fine evening. 

"Hmm? Is she the child the woman was talking about?" One of the prior occupants of the house spoke up. "Mom? Momm..!!" Kira had no mind to pay these guys, her gaze found an unconscious lady at the back. Running towards her, she got on her knees trying to wake her mother up. 

Ryu had taken in the situation with a composed mind. Walking to Kira's position be checked Lyla's pulse. "It's okay, Kira. She has just passed out of exhaustion. Let her rest." The girl already had a few traces of tears on the rim of her eyelids. Only after Ryu explained the situation did she calm down. 

"May I know what happened here, good sirs?" He had discerned most of the situation with a single glance. With her condition, it was apparent that she must have been abused by these boys right here. Lyla was not someone who would end up like this, just because of a few kids and a man. He can sense a foul play here and thus his heart is burned in anger. Even then, he maintained his composure because the lone man in the room was not at all ordinary. 

53