Chapter 255 A budding love
10.8k 4 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick woke up with agonizing pain in every muscle of his body. His eyes located the window and found out that it was early morning. The next thing to notice was the cozy embrace of his grandmother. He waited for his headache to subside before slipping from her arms. "How do you feel?" A voice caught him midway. 

He had assumed that the lady was sleeping but she was completely awake. "I am good." His voice lacked the usual enthusiasm and she knew the reason for that. Before he slipped away the demon had already warned her about it. Also, he might have access to some snippets of their shared memory. What it meant was that he might already know that it was Emily who had been wiping his ass all this time. 

"Come here kid, give grandma a hug." She got up and held him tightly. "I am sorry that I was not present when you were in need. But grandma is here now. We will make sure something like that doesn't happen again." Ryu responded with his arms around her back. He was truly in affliction. 

Although he didn't kill those people from yesterday with his own hands, he was the reason why they died with such brutality. Even if he had to choose again, he will choose the same thing again. Nonetheless, that didn't mean he felt any sense of relaxation. 

Maybe in this world, people's lives didn't matter as much but in the society where he grew up, where he picked his morality from, human life was precious. That doesn't change the fact that those guys were any less than criminals who deserved to die. But, were they supposed to die by his hands? 

He knew it was a futile debate to have. Might reign supreme in this world. There was no justice without power. And yet there was a part of his mind that was still reeling from the shock of last night. 

With regards to Emily he previously had a hunch that she was involved in some way with the demon. Yesterday night it just became apparent. Hence, he was not all that surprised. "How is Kira? Is she alright?" His voice was still grumpy but for the time being, he had calmed down his roiling emotions. 

"She is alright too. But it will take her some time to regain consciousness. Come, I will bring you to her." He nodded and stepped out of his covers, only to find himself without clothes. "Here, put this on." She had been mindful enough to bring him his clothes last night. Nodding his head he put them on and left the room with Emily. 

Lyla and Kira lay down on the same bed. Both of them were sleeping peacefully when Ryu approached. Moving closer to the little girl, he gently placed his hand on her forehead caressing it. "Will they remember anything from yesterday night?" 

Emily checked the girl's pulse while shaking her head. "He wiped their memories. Lyla is an adult so it was an easy process for her. Kira is not mature yet, so she runs the risk of some complications." Finding concern grows on his face she continued. "Don't worry, that's why I will keep the girl with me for the time being. Hopefully, she will not need any medication at all." 

Ryu acknowledged her words and moved to the other side of the bed. Sitting beside Lyla and rubbing her palm. "When will they wake up?" Emily similarly sat beside the girl, explaining to him. "She can wake up any time today. This kid though might take a day or two." 

"About last night, I will handle everything. Just maintain that you had a face-off against a few boys from outside Korua." Rick didn't argue with her on this. "And regarding their deaths. Please know that they deserved it." This was the first time the boy had come across real death. She wanted to console him, just in case if he was in a bind.

Ryu's face became stern as memories flashed in his mind. "Hah... Please rest assured grandma, I am not indecisive on that. If I had to choose a hundred times, I will choose their death all hundred times." Even Emily was taken by surprise with the bright resolution in his deep eyes. 

"Good. Good.. good... That's how you should be. Please note my words. This might be the first time you have seen death so closely however this will definitely not be the last time. Next time, you might not have the demon's hand taking the blame for you. If you hesitate for even a moment instead of your opponent, you might be the one losing your life." 

She didn't have to tell him that. He just nodded with a simple "I understand". Emily didn't force the matter too much. "I believe I will take this kid as my disciple. Since you might not need my guidance at any rate." Ryu was caught off-guard by her decision. Happiness bubbled in his heart. Her tutelage was just wasted on him since he already had that mysterious Dragon to guide. 

It's best if Kira can take his place, especially when the girl possessed water element manipulation, just like his grandmother. "Thanks, grandma!" "It's no big deal. She is not a bad apple to train." "I am sure she will have another heart attack if she heard that haha.." Emily had been waiting to see him smile like that. 

"Coming to your condition. Your mother had been scared to death last night. Somehow I calmed her down but I can't keep her away any longer. They will definitely come today to meet you." She shifted her position in bed to put her back against the support. "We can't have you walking around all fine like nothing happened. You need to pretend to have some 'internal injuries' for a few days." She ended her sentence in a sarcastic tone, making the boy smile. 

"I got some experience with that, I can manage." Emily got up and walked to him. "Come. It's been long since we took a bath together." He was aware that it was her own way to cheer him up from the dark episode last night. Not refusing her, he let her drag him towards the bath. "Let's bathe outside, grandma. We will use the pool." 

Emily just smiled and changed her direction, bringing him out in her backyard. Both of them removed their clothes and walked inside the pool. Ryu made her sit in his arm as they soaked in the hot water. Of course, he had her hear up the pool before getting inside. 

"Where were you, grandma? I missed you." Emily let the boy hold her by her waist while she washed his chest for him. "Had some official business. Had to meet some of my old friends." Ryu didn't feel shy to hold the side of her boobs. "What about Mira? You didn't even let me say my goodbyes to her." 

"Haha.. Don't act like you were not at fault, kid. In fact, I was the one who suggested she wait for you to return. Alas, the girl had been too mad at you to listen to my advice. You can say she didn't want to meet you at all." Ryu smiled wryly. "This girl... I don't even know where I messed up or what she is mad at me for." 

Emily shook her head, directing the water over his head. "Like I told, earlier. Don't act naive. For that brat, ignoring her is the worst you can do to her." Ryu got no argument in his defense on this specific point. He was guilty of giving the girl the proper attention that she sought. "Huh... I will just apologize once she is back. I don't believe she can stay mad at me for long." 

 "Mom told me that you went looking for a proper teacher for her. Did you find one?" "Yes, I found a very capable one. The girl turned out to be even more talented than I expected. I won't be surprised if she ended up even besting you out." Ryu didn't pay too much heed to the lady. He felt like she was just exaggerating it to motivate him to work harder. He had no idea how wrong he was. 

"Just make sure you don't get your ass handed over to you, the next time you see her." Ryu only chuckled for the next minute after which he pulled the woman closer to his chest. His lips traveled over her cheeks, over to her earlobe. "You know, grandma. I didn't like it when that fucker kissed you like that, last night." Emily's heart jerked at his words. 

"Huu... Weak doesn't have the luxury of choice, kid. That is the reason I want you to grow strong. Stronger than even your grandma. So that no one can bully you, ever." She knew what the boy was referring to. There was no point hiding the matter from him anymore. "Do you remember everything?" 

Ryu jerked the lady by her hand and made her sit on his lap with her legs around his waist. "Who will you choose if you had the choice?" The boy completely ignored her last sentence, staring right into her eyes. Emily felt her heartbeat rise. Unknown to her she had already begun to blush as blood rushed to her face. 

"What about you? Do you want your grandma to choose you?" Her voice had grown softer as Ryu's hands made way to her hips. She can feel the piece of muscle under her, solidify. "Yes, very much." Ryu observed her eyes getting hazy and her head moving down, gradually. He took the initiative to move his hand behind her head and raise his chin.

Slowly, their lips met each other as they began an unapologetic kiss. Emily had never even thought in her dreams like she would get this close with her own grandson. She had a feeling that this was bad, she should not be involved with the boy at an emotional level. However, that knowledge didn't help her case at all. Her hunger only grew from there.

This was the love that she had been declined for a major part of her life. This was the sensation she longed for. It excited her not only at the physical level but on a sentimental level. "Mhhh... " Both of them sucked on each other's lips ravenously. Ryu took the initiative to push his tongue inside her warm mouth and the woman accepted the present wholeheartedly. 

Their tongues entangled with each other inside Emily's cavity, not minding the mess their leaking saliva was creating. With time their kiss moved to Ryu's mouth, as the woman grew confident to take the leap of faith. He carefully brought her in, letting her explore without any worry. This continued for more than ten minutes when they have had enough of each other. 

"Huuu... I should have known that you would try to sink your fangs in your grandma as well." Ryu wiped his lips. "It can't be helped, grandma. Who told you to seduce me like this?" "You unruly brat!!" She playfully slapped his face, only to have her nipples attacked by his lips. Getting hold of both her breasts he began suckling the passionately. 

"Mhhhh.. ahh.." Ryu pulled her over and with his left hand, he tried directing his cock to the vagina he had been waiting for so long to plunge in. Unfortunately, Emily had some other plans as she stopped him before he could find the hole. "Don't put it in my pussy. Let's keep that for a special occasion. For now, use my asshole." 

She used her hand to place the head of his now erect penis against her backdoor. Ryu fully respected her decision. He will do as she told. "Very well, we will keep it that way. But on that occasion, I am going to take you for myself, completely." Emily's body lacked any more blood to flush her face, that's how red she had been all along. 

She was embarrassed into silence. "Mhhhh.." Her face fell in on his shoulders as the boy began forcing his way inside her tight hole. In truth, the crude words from her mouth had made him extremely aroused. He had to get rid of all the collected semen from his balls. 

His hips jerked, rocking Emily back and forth in his embrace. Her hard nipples rubbed on his chest increasing her moans with time. In this position, Ryu can access only half of her tunnel, but he took his sweet time doing it like this because, in return, this position provided a sense of closeness. Like their bodies melted into each other. 

<<Consider being a patron to support me in publishing a multitude of stories like this. Access exclusive pics and literature as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

69