Chapter 256 A budding love 2
10.9k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did you take some pills, grandma?" Ryu kissed the woman's lips as she rocked back and forth on his erection. "Mhhh.. why do you say that?" His hands kneaded her buttocks in different shapes while answering. "I am not sure. You look younger than the last time I saw you. I think you even put on some weight, in the right places that is."

"Nope. You are just mistaken." She put her face in his chest, not allowing him to witness the exceptional smile on her face. She denied it but it was clear as day that she had receded by quite a lot. The small wrinkles on her face and chest were all gone. Her breasts remained modest when compared to Amelia, even so, they had grown suppler. The same was the case with her buttocks. 

There was no change to her white hair since that was a natural trait of her body. "I love you, Emily." She had been anticipating these words for a while, yet when she heard them from his mouth, it was a different feeling altogether. Somehow these words swept away all the previous worries, despair, or any other negative emotion from her heart. She felt like a shoot, developing into a new tree. 

This time she herself pressed her face on him and began kissing him with no regrets. "I love you too, little Ryu." They kept rocking their waists as his genitalia dug deeper in her ass, making her moan loud. "Ahhhh... Easy boy, you are going to hurt this old lady." 

Ryu puffed his cheeks, acting all coy with her. "Didn't you call me little? Why cry now?" His words combined with his comedic expression made Emily crack up. "haha... Okay, okay. That was my bad. It was out of habit. Want me to tell that to you again?" 

"Yes, please do." She nodded and brought her head down she cutely licked all over his neck with her extended tongue. "I love you too Ryu." Her mouth moved to his forehead kissing him there. "Satisfied now..? Ahh?" Midway, Ryu put his hands behind her back and picked her up in his arms. Keeping their waists attached, he brought her to the edge of the pool and placed her right outside it. 

He himself kneeled to get to her level. "Not yet, but I will be." Emily turned her gaze away as the boy parted her legs and left her holed completely exposed. "Naughty kid.." Ryu didn't mind her calling him a kid. Instead, he held her legs against his chest and began moving inside her ass, slowly.

"Aahhh.. mgggg...mhhhh.." Now he can reach to her unclaimed depths. His entire length will be sheathed inside her bowels with every thrust. Emily had performed sex many times, even after her husband's death. But never had she been so ashamed to take part. It felt like the boy was peering into her soul, that's how intimate this moment was to her.

Ryu's cock had swelled to its entire length, making it harder and harder to move inside her. After a few moments, Emily got up and pulled back. She knew what she was supposed to do. Getting on her elbows, she took the cock in her mouth and began slipping her lips over its length. 

Ryu held her hair behind her head, holding it with both his hands, giving the woman uninterrupted access to his cock. She required some practice to be as good as Amelia or even Lyla. "Look at me, Emily. I want you to look into my eyes while you suck." 

She ended up slapping his thighs in frustration but lacking any viable argument to refuse his request, she took a deep breath and maintained her eyes on him while her head bobbed up and down on his erection. "How beautiful!!" It seemed like this boy was hell-bent on disgracing her. Even then, strangely she didn't want him to stop. Each one of his words of appreciation was coming straight from his heart. 

"Turn around time and show me my prized possession, grandma." Emily made faces at him in annoyance. Turning around she used her hands to pull apart her ass cheeks to put her asshole on display. *Spit* Ryu spat a generous amount of his saliva on her sphincter. His fingers gently massaged the soft muscle. "Do you like when I fuck this hole of yours, grandma?" 

There was no way Emily was answering that. *Paah* "Tell me. Do you like it?" He spanked her buttocks, making her grumble. "Yes!" Ryu smiled deviously and pushed two of his fingers into her backdoor, massaging her from the inside. "See? It wasn't that hard, was it?" 

"Stretch it, grandma. Don't be shy, I am the only one watching it." His words didn't help her case. This position was already so lewd, now he wanted her to expand her sphincter. *Paagh* "What are you waiting for, get going!" She placed her head on the ground, signifying her defeat. 

Ryu stroked his large dick with both his hands, with his eyes fixated on the stretched-out rim of his grandmother. Just the fact that he can make his proud grandma do all these embarrassing poses, made his cock rock solid and ready for action. From her gaping hole, he can see the healthy redness inside her. 

Holding his cock, he plunged the entrance, plunging all the way inside her. "Aghhhh.." The penetration was painful but Emily had been too excited to mind that. Her only desire was to get him inside her. "Mhhhh.. ahhh.." Ryu didn't stop until his balls touched her pussy lips. 

With both his hands locking her waist in place, he began to move slowly inside her. Each of his pumps was gradual yet deep, bottoming out inside her bowels. His hand reached down to cup her breast, squeezing them in shapes. His fingers sank in the fleshy mounds.

"Mhhhh.. ahhuuu.. mhhh... Ryu.. !!" Emily had let lose herself. She was entirely on his mercy. Who else will she have this level of trust with? Where can she not care anything in the world and enjoy her time like a young maiden? 

Ryu got down and sensually bit in her shoulders whilst her hips kept rolling back and forth. *Paah* Sometime later he held onto her hair and increased his speed of pumping. Her loud moans indicated that she was close to an orgasm. With his left hand tugging her head back, his right hand got between her thighs and rubbed onto her slimy knob.

"Aghhhh... Ryu... please don't stopp.. mhhhh.." *Pahhh* "I won't.. you can take your time.. looovee!!" His tongue erotically licked her earlobe. That was the trigger. She can't hold on any longer. With a loud shout she came, her juices squirting out of her burning pussy. 

Once her head dropped to the ground Ryu forced his cock to the deepest and let his semen splatter inside. Keeping his semen locked inside, he pulled her down in the pool, making her in his lap. Letting her lay her head on his shoulder, he kept holding her in his arms, sharing their body heat. 

"Dammit boy.. you do know you are making me cheat on my husband?" She pretended to be mad at him. First time in a long while she wasn't sad, recalling her dead partner. "I want to bet, grandpa will only be encouraging me to go all the way. You think he would have been happy to see you with happiness drained out of your life?" 

Emily was shocked. It's not she never that way, yet when the boy said it she was forced to re-evaluate her decisions in life. She fell silent for a good while before slapping his thigh. "Don't act all mature, brat. This mother is ten times your age. At any rate, I won't be needing an advice from a kid, still wet behind his ears huh.." 

Ryu didn't both reply to her rant, holding her tighter and pecking her cheek. Emily too didn't say anything, laying comfortably in his arms. "Haah.. release me, I need to wash you up." She got off him, resuming her efforts from where she was interrupted. 

"Now can you answer my questions? Do you remember where the demon took you, last night?" He had ignored her words last time. Ryu tugged her stray hair behind her ears as she was busy washing his groins for him. "I can recall only bits and pieces. It was a dark place with no sun or moon and a lot of volcanoes and lava all around." 

"Still one thing that I distinctly remember is that he got his ass handed over to him by a huge black dragon." Ryu was amazed when he had witnessed the might of the majestic beast. Despite his hazy memories, the demon's defeat was just too spectacular to forget.

"Black Dragon?" Emily required all the knowledge she can collect about the unwanted presence inside him. She might have lost in a physical battle but that didn't mean she will give up. Her knowledge about the ancient race was just as vast as her cultivation. There must be some way to either separate both of them or in the worst case, get rid of the other one. 

"Anything else? This is important, so try to think." Ryu understood that she was concerned about him. "Hmm... I think I don't need to tell you, how monstrously strong the dragon was." Emily smiled bitterly. "Not required. I can tell. Something else?" 

Ryu laughed at her embarrassed expression, pecking her cheek once again. "You are plenty string yourself, grandma. About the dragon.. mhhh.. can't remember clearly but I guess the last attack was truly spectacular. It completely destroyed the giant that he had manifested. It was a breath attack, releasing black smoke. I sensed the terror he felt abandoned everything admitted defeat." 

"Black smoke..?" "Yep.. it was like a plague. Eating away everything in its path." Ryu saw Emily's expression fluctuate for a while before she settled in with a deep breath. "You got some clue?" "Yeah, I am more or less certain about his identity." 

Not to mention, Ryu himself was quite curious about the background of this abomination that always threatened his existence. "No need to ask, telling you anything is like laying everything out of that guy. I want to never again rely on his powers. I am sure you are a smart child. Of course, if feel like your life is under threat then it's a different matter." 

"No need to tell me that." Ryu sighed. He was truly interested in the demon, alas, she had flatly refused to share anything with him. "No need to feel bad. I will tell you later. For now, let me clean you up." Emily parted his legs and nestled her head between his ass cheeks. 

Ryu smiled and held her head down. She knew how much he loved when he licked him down there, hence she resorted to this to improve his sullen mood. Her head was under the water as she extended her tongue and began licking his private place.

Being a grand mage meant she barely needed to breathe. She patiently massaged his sphincter with her tongue. She didn't tell him but truth was that she herself had come to love doing it to him. For the next half, an hour Ryu enjoyed the underwater screening of his asshole. 

The fact that it was an underwater rimjob meant that it was extra arousing. He ended up making love to her another time. This time he made her eat all his seed. Once both of them were satisfied, Ryu cleaned her up and returned to the house, carrying a naked Emily in his arms. 

74