Chapter 269 Breaking ties
7.7k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was early morning hours when two men crashed in one of the streets in the town of Korua. Both of them were spasming, clutching their necks like someone was choking the air out of them. Their faces looked like they were enduring unspeakable torture. 

There were only a handful of people who saw their deplorable condition, trying to come to their rescue. But no matter how much effort they put, they can't come close to the struggling men. "Aahuuum...!!" Terror. This was Dennis's first time feeling that emotion in its truest sense. 

The menacing presence was not even giving them a chance for surrender. Like it was just exterminating some pest, that it can't even be bothered about. The dark aura in their vision kept growing until it was reaching for the heavens. The black surroundings gave way to two dark red eyes that encompassed over the whole town itself. "Mer.. cyy..!!" 

Graham can tell that they had irritated a godly being. What rotten luck! Those were the last words he can say, his consciousness fading. Death was staring him right in his eyes. Dennis's case was even worse, he had already passed out. This was probably the end of the road for them. 

"Let them go." "Huuuuuhhhhh!!" Suddenly Graham sucked in the air, filling both his lungs to the limit. The presence had been retracted. "FUCK OFF!!" *Cough* He coughed up another mouthful of his essence blood. Even then, to his relief, the massive black clouds had dispersed after the warning. 

His first response was to check Dennis for his pulse. Color returned to his face, finding the boy alive. "You have our gratitude, water mage!!" Emily saw the man carrying the boy in his arms, shooting through the sky, not stopping until he was many miles away from the cursed town. 

*Clap* *Clap* "All of you can disperse. The situation is under control." Emily's claps woke the crowd from their reverie. They were still confused as to what took over those two men, completely unaware of their tragedies. At her behest, each of them greeted the mage before returning to their daily chores.

'Hmm? What are you so agitated for?' Ryu was meditating on his lawn, completely confident that Emily can handle anything. Yet, out of nowhere, he can feel the demon inside him get agitated. 'Nothing. Just getting rid of some rats. I am done.' 

His words didn't maid much sense to the boy but he was used to the guy talking to him in puzzled, hence he ignored his words, focussing on his cultivation. Right next to him, Amelia was humming while watering her plants. 

***

The same afternoon, Jim walked towards Amelia's house at a brisk pace. Earlier he had avoided getting dragged to the mourning ceremony for the dead but early morning today, he got to know that one of the people who lost his life in the tragedy was in fact Amelia's son-in-law. 

Realizing he had messed up their already fragile relationship, he tried to make amends. Right when he was at her doorstep, the view of her lawn caught his eyes. He found Ryu surrounded by a few ladies. Regardless, that was not what caused him to raise his eyebrows.

Rather, another girl who sat right beside the boy was the one who caught his attention. Her silver hair fluttered in the wind, painting wonderful scenery. Jim almost found himself lost in the charms. 'Why is she here?' Once he collected his wits, that was the most intriguing question in his mind. 

As far as he knew, Sophia had always kept the boys her age at arm's length, never mingling with others and focusing all her time and energy in cultivation. Then again, right now did not have the privilege to ask that question to her. Keeping his gaze down, he entered the house after a knock. 

Ryu saw him but chose to ignore the guy as always. He knew whatever the boy had with Amelia was probably over. Had he been a friend, he might even have felt bad for the boy. 

Amelia had brought the boy to her room, accepting his words of condolences. "Thank you, Jim. Also, thanks for coming here. I had a few things to discuss with you." Jim's heart almost fell when he saw her serious face. His bad premonition came to reality when she opened her mouth the next time. 

"I am taking a break, Jim. You are a good kid and I would love nothing but to see you succeed. But this sex business, I will be stopping it completely." "You mean?" "Yeah, I thought over it for the past two days. It's not worth it. The emotional burden is too much for me to handle." 

"I understand. Then I will wait. Currently, your circumstances are bad." Amelia shook her head with a bitter smile. "It's not only related to my son-in-law, there are a few other matters that concern me. Hence, let's not discuss that topic any further." 

At first, Jim had assumed that the death of her son-in-law was what caused her to take this rash decision. However, according to the woman, there were some other matters as well. Nonetheless, since she didn't mention it herself, he didn't question her.

 "You will always be welcome here, kid." Amelia bent down and kissed the boy on his forehead. She genuinely believed that he can shed his old ways and become a successful person in life. He left no doubt about that when he even confronted his old buddies for her sake. 

"Do your parents proud!" She had cupped his face with both her hands. "I will!" Consoling his depressed heart the boy can only nod and get off the bed. "Do you want a drink?" "No, I better return to my training." Amelia saw him smile ruefully before walking out of the room. 

"Huu...!" She calmed her thoughts. Sure she felt bad about it, yet the sooner she did this the better. Otherwise, the boy might have gotten himself overly indulged in her, and then, this would have hurt him even more.

Outside the house, Ryu saw Jim leave with a crestfallen face. Taking his leave from the group he walked in, finding Amelia sitting in her bed. Walking straight to her, he hugged her face in his embrace. "It's okay, girl. You are just too kind for your own good." 

"It makes me sad huh.. drop your clothes." Ryu can only be amazed at her change of emotions. He saw her pull his pants down and place his flaccid dick in her mouth, passionately sucking on it with great gusto. "Wait for a second, I will be back." To her great annoyance, the boy pulled out from her mouth, leaving her stomping her feet on the floor

Ryu heard her disgruntled curses from the room and chuckled. Getting to his room, he took out a wine bottle and two glasses. These were the spoils the twin spirits had collected from Ruth's inventory. Pecking the sleeping Ruby on her head, he shut the door, reaching Amelia's room. His horny mother was already naked, eagerly waiting for him.

"Haha... I had no idea that you can be this lascivious even in sadness." Amelia made faces at him, snatching the wine bottle from his hands. "Close the door." The desire in her eyes, clearly told Ryu that their incoming session was going to be a wild one. Popping the lid, she pressed the rim on her supple lips, tugging it as his throat worked, swallowing gulps of sweet yet burning liquid.

Ryu had to forcefully take the bottle away, pouring himself a decent amount in his tumbler and sipping it with relative calmness. "You can't handle it." "Who cares? These days had taken a toll on my little mind. This shall be the medicine then." She had gotten so amorous not even minding the fact that her boy had access to such fine alcohol. 

"It's been weeks since we had a good session. Get in the bed." Ryu can see a slight blush forming on her face, undeniably the result of the drink. Almost all their time together, her son had been the dominant partner. Nevertheless, the influence of alcohol required her to try something different.

Ryu was not going to protest against this change. In truth, it was not a bad idea to let the clumsy lady get into a commanding position for once. Sitting in the bed, he took off his robes and parted his legs to display the impressive erection. 

"Ready as always, huh!!" Amelia tied her hair behind her back, bending down she held the shaft with her hands while taking the bulging glans in her mouth, sucking on it as hard as she could. "Mhhh.. uuughh..!!" Her eyes never broke contact with his. Ryu tried to hold her head in his hands, only to thwart in his attempt. "Hands off, brat!!"

The boy can only chuckle in his mind, was this the new avatar of Amelia. Whatever he sure was curious to know what she was planning. The redhead, used her hands to wrap around his ball, straining them in his sack until Ryu was uncomfortable. *Chu* *Chu* 

With her flat tongue, she began furiously licking his balls, time to time resorting to taking them in her mouth and sucking. Once his cock was bathing in her saliva, Ryu was forced to lay on his back. He saw her erect nipples hovering on his face when the licentious female tried to get his cock in her sheath. 

Rubbing her spit on her lower lips, she impaled herself on her son's erect dick. "mhhh... Fuckk..!" Was this the first time he had heard Amelia cussing? Probably it was. "How does it feel to be in your mother's womb?" Ryu carefully cupped her breasts, mindful of her reactions. Thankfully, she didn't bite him for that. "Amazing!" 

"Huh.. you have seen nothing yet." Her hands pressed down on the pillow on both sides of Ryu's head as his lips strangled his. The boy struggled, able to taste his own precum on her tongue, the woman was not having any of it. Forcing herself on the boy, without caring for any consequences. 

Her ass cheeks began bouncing up and down on his erection, every time threatening to swallow his entire length in her stretched pussy. *Puchi* "Puchi* *Puchi* Their slick crotch rubbed against each other, exciting the woman even more as her clitoris crashed on the rough skin of her offspring. 

Her overfilled tits released their contents all over his chest, prompting the lady to engorge both her nipples into Ryu's mouth. "Bite on them boy." Her waist moved faster, causing the boy to moan in ecstasy. The thick creamy liquid flowed down his throat intensifying the situation even further. 

It was going pretty well for Amelia, but 20 minutes into the session, she was losing her senses and as a result her aggression. Her body slumped over his chest. "Well, it was awesome while it lasted. Let me take it from here, beautiful." His hands took hold of her ass cheeks, jerking his waist and pumping her pussy with just as much force as her. 

Tugging her hair, he began kissing all over her neck, nipping her skin with small bite marks. "Aahhh.. mhhhuuu.. ahhh..." His dick had forced open the door to her womb, fucking her baby canal. 

Out in the lawn, many ladies were huddled together trying to witness the scene inside one it the room through the clear window. Each one of them had their fingers in their cunts, pushing them in and out to relieve some of the tension that they were going through while playing the audience to the erotically charged scenes. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

62