Chapter 272 Mother-son bonding
11.6k 3 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ms. Emily told us to stay at this place since our house was ruined." Lyla and Ryu sat together with Kira for an early dinner. "Ohh." Ryu helped the girl eat with his own hands, letting her rest in his lap. "I am so sorry, brother Ryu. I almost forgot that potion that you brought for me, it would have already been wasted since I was passed out for so many days." 

Ryu pinched her nose. "You don't know how happy I am that you are okay. All those potions can go down the drain for all I care." Kira's heart fluttered at his words. "Hehe.. am I that important?" "Yes. Certainly." "Hmph. You just want to take my mother to bed, that's why you are trying to please me." 

Lyla's face turned red but Ryu just laughed. He was truly ecstatic to have his girl back. All these days, he will always have a void in his heart. "Why only your mother? I want to take Kira as well to the bed." This time Kira flushed red, pinching him to show her displeasure. 

"You are so shameless, brother." "Haha.. little girly, who exactly brought the matters of bed into the conversation." She fiercely bit on the Tura in his hand, scaring Ryu to pull his hands back. "Haha..!!" Lyla saw the two kids laughing and bantering with each other as the night fell on their town.

***

"Mhhh.. ahhhmmmhh!!" Jim slept in his bed at midnight when his head was filled with perspiration. The boy seems to be going through a bad dream as his hands clutched onto the bedsheets. "Aaahhh!!" His courtyard was away from the chief's mansion and he had chased away the servants his mother sent him, all that meant was that there was no one who can wake him up.

Jim found himself in a dark dungeon, chained to the walls. "My.. my.. we caught a young one." "Who is there?" The boy called out but the lady whose voice he just heard, was nowhere to be seen. "Hehehe... Are you so eager?" He saw a figure walk in from the dark corner. 

It was a woman as he had expected, a tall one at that. He can't see her face that was behind a veil, but her overly long nails told him that she might not a human. "Who are you? And where am I?" Initially panicking, the boy got his faculties under control, trying his best to close his eyes and concentrate. 

"How cute!! But it's of no use. There is no escaping from this place for you, kid." The woman had now walked behind him, away from his vision. "Who are you?" Realizing the futility of his actions, Jim tried changing his tactic. "That's not very important. What is important is that I got a few questions that need to be answered." 

Everything around him looked real, even then Jim had a hunch that all this was just his imagination. He was lost in thought when he felt a hand crawl over to his chest from over his left shoulder. Her long nails were truly terrifying. 

"What kind of questions? Can I leave if I answer them?" "Hehe... Straight to the point, I like that." Her voice was quite sensual but the threat of her offensively sharp nails kept any thoughts about her at bay. "It depends on how truthfully you answer them. Then shall we begin?" 

Jim tried to summon the mana in his body, but there was not an ounce of that in his channels. "Ask." "Good. Then let's begin. The first question, I heard that your town got a boy who can manipulate plants. I need to know his name." 

Jim's gaze turned sharp as soon as he heard her first question. Everything began making sense to him now. He was no fool, to begin with, hence as soon as the woman talked about plants his mind recalled the bite he had received from that Krypto vines just today.

'Fuckk... I messed up!' He was frustrated, at himself. Had he not been so rash, that bastard would have never gotten a chance to sink its teeth in him. Most people in Korua knew what the identity of the new plant manipulator was. Even so, Jim was not about to give up so easily. He had nothing for Ryu but just the fact that this woman was not a human, made him strongly cautious about revealing anything to her, no matter how servile.

"Are you the one behind that Krypto infestation?" "Hmm? A good question. But sadly not the answer that I am looking for. Let me rephrase my question again. I know there is a boy in your town that has awakened the ability to gain control over plants, I need his identity." "Haha.. then let me rephrase my answer as well. Why don't you go and fuck yourself?" 

"Hahahaha.. good, good. You and I are going to have a great time together." Truth was, Jim had been chest-thumping all this while. He had nothing working for him. He can't get out of this place, he can't contact his father, he didn't even know where he was and the worst part was that he can't even sense his cultivation. 

Thus, it was only natural that his forehead broke into a cold sweat when the nails on the lady's fingers began growing until they were a foot in length. "Aaaaghhh.. you slutt!!" The dreaded nail on her index finger poked into his chest drawing blood. Not stopping there the woman began twisting it deeper in his body. Jim can only grit his teeth and wait for a miracle to happen. For all he knew, this can only be a dream and he was probably about to wake up.

The next morning Nana prepared the breakfast for her son, finding her way to his courtyard. Despite owning a slew of servants, she liked to cook for her family with her own hands. *Knock* *Knock* "Open up kiddo! It's morning already." This was a routine for her and hence she was a bit surprised that the boy was still sleeping. Usually, he would already be up and cultivating at this hour. 

*Knock* *Knock* Her surprise grew into concern when the door remained closed even after a few more rounds of knocking. "Jim, are you there my boy?" *Strr* She heard the door unlatch and a familiar face showed itself, rubbing his eyes. He still looked lost and Nana went ahead and hugged him.

"Did you not have a proper sleep, little Jimmy?" In her arms, Jim took some time to make sense of his surroundings. Somehow he felt a bit lost like he was missing a part of his memory. "I don't know. I feel tired." He replied in a grumpy voice before forcing himself out of his mother's embrace.

"And don't call me that." Nana looks at his red eyes and her heart pained. Which parent won't desire their children to have great achievements, but she can see that the boy had pushed himself too far in his training. So much so that even his sleep was getting affected. 

She took hold of his arm dragging him over to the bed. "Sit down. No training for you today. You better be in bed for the rest of the day. Understand me, boy?" "What are you saying? It's nothing much, I am fine." He tried to get back up, only to be forced down by the pretty lady. 

"Hmm... I brought you breakfast, but now I believe you need something else." Saying that Nana began disrobing herself, making the boy uncomfortable. "What are you planning, mom? I don't want it." "Haha... I believe you. However, I want it. And you better be a good boy and help mommy or otherwise.." Her eyes narrowed making the boy cower down.

In spite of that, he came back stronger once the lady was completely naked. "You already know mom. I don't like to do it with you." "Why? What's wrong with me?" "Nothing, but still... I don't want to do it with my own mother.." Nana carefully did her hair into a bun, then reaching out to his pants she began stripping him despite his struggles.

"You better calm down kiddo. You already know who pays for all the cultivation potions you guzzled up in the past few weeks, don't you?" "Stupid woman!!" Jim muttered, only making Nana laugh out loud because his resistance had collapsed altogether. 

With a smirk on her face, the woman began stroking his small lifeless penis. "Don't be so mean. You should at least get it up." "Tch.." Jim can only grit his teeth in frustration, the threat of getting his cultivation resources confiscated, enough to keep him still. 

He held out for a while, regardless, once Nana put the piece of flesh in her mouth, the boy can't help but respond with a moan. "Hehe..!" The lady slapped the rapidly hardening cock on her cheeks, increasing the sensation. "See? Even this guy knows what it wants." 

Jim was aware that his mother was even more stubborn than him. The more he was going to resist, the more her resolve will solidify. It was better to just lay there and be done with it. "Muuhh.. mhhh.. chuumm... Chuu.." Nana gave a sloppy blowjob to the boy, kissing and licking all over his shaft before moving on to his balls. 

"It's been so long since we spent time like this. I don't know why you always run away from your lovely mother." Looking at the disgruntled face of the boy, she chuckled and took his balls in her mouth, blowing on them, making lewd sounds. "Are you a kid?" Jim was annoyed and can't keep himself from admonishing the woman. 

"Hehe.. you are my boy, I can do whatever I want. Stay still, mommy will help you relax." Nana dropped down over him, placing his rock-hard stick between her tits and crushing them onto it from both sides. Ryu had taught her this technique, and having already utilized it on her husband, she was pretty sure of the results. 

Jim felt his cock caressed by soft fun bags from all sides, blood rushed to his brain and then to his cock. He had to check it for himself, what the crazy woman was doing with his little brother. He saw her spit over her cleavage and begin to jiggle her boobs up and down. No matter how much Jim didn't want to admit it, this scene was extremely erotic for him. 

"Mhhh.. slow momm... Mhhh.." Nana grinned at the absolutely amazing face the boy was making. "So much for 'I don't want to do it..'" She mimicked his words, making fun of the boy while her chest moved faster and faster.

"Ahhh.. mhhhh.!!" Nana suddenly paused her servicing, realizing that the boy had reached close to climax. "Not yet, kid. Get over me. You better satisfy me first." She laid down beside him, spat in her hand, and began lubricating the insides of her vagina. 

Jim was brought back to this world from the heavens in just a matter of seconds. Clenching his jaws, he got up and settled between the open legs of his smiling mother. "Go ahead, it won't bite." Ignoring her mocking words, the boy focussed on the slightly open outer labia. The image was enticing, forgetting everything for a moment he forced his cock inside the hole.

"Mhhh.. yesss.. mhhh.." Nana held both his hands, bringing his right one to rest on her bust, while the left one to her mouth. She sensually sucked on his index finger, making the session even more steamy than it already was. At this point, Jim had lost all reluctance as he pumped his mother's forbidden place without any care in the world.

Minutes turned into hours and Nana only left his room in the afternoon. She had left behind a thoroughly drained boy after three back-to-back sessions. Right now Jim can only curse himself because he had no energy left to cultivate, even if he wanted. Closing his eyes, the boy can only rest in his bed. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

57