Chapter 273 Kira wakes up
7.9k 8 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning Kira was being passed around like a doll, getting kissed all over her face by multiple cherry lips. "Thank goddess Gaia, that our girl is alright." "Yeah, we were total worried." All the milk ladies had been summoned in the room, letting them cuddle with the poor girl.

Lyla was the only one among the group who actually had a child. And Kira was a frequent visitor to the dairy farms before she got busy with her cultivation trainings. Thus, all the milk ladies had a very close bond with the little girl, considering that she was the offspring of their eldest sister. 

Having probably been passed around to every lap in the room, the girl can only walk over and settle in Ryu's in the end. The boy smirked at the displeased expressions of the women in the room. He deliberately pulled the girl into a mouth-to-mouth kiss, just to annoy them even further.

Kira didn't resist him, having learned a lot from Ryu, she used her skills to let the boy have the best kissing experience she can possibly provide. His large hands roamed all over her chest, gently caressing the soft buns. Every lady except Lyla was red-faced, some with anger, others with shame.

"Ahem.. elder sister, don't you think little Kira is not ready for this kind of relationship?" Rose had to intervene, unwilling to watch this naked display of debauchery. "haha.. did you hear her, Kira? Your aunt thinks you are a little girl." Ryu didn't even let Lyla respond, chiming in with a loud laugh. 

"You want to prove them wrong?" Kira nodded her head and winked mischievously at her aunts, she pulled out his cock and began sucking on it. The room was filled with immediate gasps as no one expected all this. The ladies in the other room can only stare at Lyla, but the lady can only shrug her shoulders. 

Each one of them can only silently watch half of Ryu's dick disappear in Kira's smallmouth with every sucking motion. All this time the girl kept her eyes trained at the women in front of her, making sure they had an unrestricted view of her skillful blowjob. 

Ryu rested his hands on Kira's head while addressing the women around. "It's a big house and sufficiently isolates as well. If you don't want to be clogged in my personal space all the time, this will be your refuge. Just make sure none of you gets out of this house. I don't want anyone to find out about you all, do you understand?" 

Being his slaves meant they can't refuse his commands even if they so desired. Even the women knew it and thus they didn't even bother responding to him. Slowly Ryu's hands got inside Kira's skirt, his middle finger drilling her tight asshole. 

***

"What do you mean you can't remember?" The man in front of the orange hair lady shivered in terror just from her frightening gaze. "Please miss... I am telling you the truth.. all I can remember is that those two people were with someone... but every time I try to think about the other person, my mind.. my mind goes blank... Please have mercy... I am just a small trader... I got a family to feed..!!" 

Linda sighed looking down at the man with his head on the ground, begging for mercy. "Fuuuckkk!!" *BAANG* Her fingers curled into a fist, slamming into the stone pillars destroying it instantly. Calming down her nerves she turned around and left the house.

"Any luck?" As she walked out, her maid brought her ride to her. "Yes, plenty." Linda's horse moved ahead and the maid urged her own to catch up. "What did you find out, madam? Should I contact the court?" Linda tilted her head towards the woman, narrowing her eyes. 

"Court? How exactly will that help our case?" The maid struggled to maintain eye contact with the lady. "I mean, master and young master were in official business when the unfortunate incident occurred, it's their responsibility to look for the culprits." 

Linda chuckled in derision. "Huh.. then why are we alone right now, miss Yalda?" The lady blushed after being called out directly by her name. "Just now.. you told me that there was a breakthrough.. shouldn't we let them in on it? I am sure they will be compelled to help us in that scenario." 

"What is your age, Yalda?" "36 years, mistress." "Hmm.. I am planning to train you as the head maid for my family.." Linda paused for a while and Yalda saw her wipe the corners of her eyes before resuming her sentence. "For whatever is left of my family, so learn from these difficult times. Lesson number one, Royal court don't give a flying fuck about anything that can't bring them any benefits to them." 

"Our family lost the most competent pillar, we are worthless in their eyes. And I am not going to waste my limited resources, paying personal offerings to those old bastards. Lesson number two, never rely on others for your shit. For the court, the matter is already solved. They had already blamed their deaths on beastmen alliance, you think it will be easy for them to go back on their words." 

Her words made sense to Yalda. She didn't think the matters can get this deep. "Then what exactly did you manage to find?" Linda smirked. "Nothing new. As I had expected there is someone who is deliberately trying to hide their relationship with the murders." "Who is it?" This was a big breakthrough indeed.

"That's what we need to find out now. The guy just now was too incompetent to remember his face. We need to look for more clues, and find out others like him who had seen him with Jacob and Samuel." "Yes, mistress." Yalda was impressed by her madam's resilience. Even after being abandoned by everyone, she didn't give up on finding the culprits. 

***

"Aaahh.. mhhhh.. hhaahh..!!" Ryu tugged on a woman's long hair while slapping her jiggling ass with his long dick drilling her gaping anus. Another lady sucked on his balls while a third one licked the rim of the first woman every time the thick cock passed back and forth through it. 

"Damn.. you are a tight one." It was a major achievement in his life. Having gotten his hands on all the milk ladies at the dairy farm, he can use them however he wished. Each one of them was there to serve him. *Paaghh* His hands slapped her red butt, making the woman moan out in pleasure. 

Kira watched the scene from the door, leaving him with the ladies and closing the door behind her. Inside, Ryu kissed the lips of the fourth woman, while the third one below him shifted his cock from the gaping asshole to her mouth, letting the boy fuck her face instead.

His hands pulled on the hair of the woman in his arms forcing her head back and revealing her porcelain neck. His mouth watered and he bit hard. "Aahhh..!" The woman shouted in pain but he kept her in place, licking the leftover mark with his tongue sensually. 

His dick had been returned to the tight embrace of the anal walls of the woman under him, his waist resuming the jerks inside her. His hands pulled harder on the hair until the woman had her chest against his face. His lips latched onto her long nipples. "Mhhh.. master.. mhhh.. ahhh.. please suck harder!!" 

He slapped the large tits, watching them take on a red hue. His teeth began chewing on the fleshly beans, stretching it by biting on it with his teeth. The woman behind him cupped his balls in her hands while her tongue slowly moved to reach his backdoor, beginning to rim him. 

It was already afternoon when he reached home after a morning of debauchery with his cattlewomen. He had a visitor waiting for him eagerly at his house. "Brother, I need help!!" As soon as he reached home, Kyro brought him out, making sure to keep his voice low while talking. 

"What's the matter?" Kyro checked to see if that Amelia was not around them first, before whispering back to him. "It's about mother. Can you please take a walk with me, I will tell you everything?" "Wait a moment here, I will inform Amel.. mother." 

Ryu did that and both brothers went out on the streets to continue their discussion. "Tell me now." Looking at the serious face of his brother, Kyro gulped first before explaining the situation. "It's those nobility bastards again. They returned to pick on mom once again." 

Ryu's face turned stern. His perspective had changed quite a lot after the incident with Kira. He no longer wanted to be a passive one, anymore. "Let's go. I will teach them a lesson this time." Kyro was not expecting Ryu to react so strongly. He hurriedly held onto his hands, stopping him from running towards his home.

"She is not at home, brother. That's why I came to you. They were there two hours back. They paid mom a hefty amount and got her to accompany her somewhere. She told me that she would return in an hour, but another passed and it got me worried." Realizing the anger in Ryu's gaze grows, Kyro explained further. 

"I tried convincing her out of it, but the woman is too stubborn." *Sigh* "It's not your fault." Ryu held onto the boy's shoulders with his hands. "Don't worry, when we find her I am going to beat some discipline in her rowdy ass." His words managed to calm down Kyro. "Good. Now tell me if you heard anything from them, that can help us locate the lady." 

With a few clues from Kyro's words and some asking around, the two boys zeroed in on a motel building. "Yeah, they were five guys along with the lady of your description. I watched them go in." One shopkeeper opposite the motel confirmed their suspicions. 

"Let's go." Ryu thanked the man and with some more investigations, they managed to locate the exact room as well. *Knock* *Knock* Outside the door the boys can hear loud jeering inside. *Knock* *Knock* This time Ryu knocked harder. 

Despite the noise coming from inside, Ryu felt the door unlock. "Who the fuck are you...??"  *Thud* A good kick to the now open door threw the person on the other side over to the other side of the room. "Aahhh..!!" Ryu walked in calming finding the same man who cursed him just now groaning on the floor while everyone else in the room was too stunned.

Ryu's eyes shifted to the bed where a woman lay on her back with her head hanging at the edge. I boy was stood over her face with his cock in her mouth while another one on the bed was hugging her thighs and pummeling into her pussy with everything he had got. 

There were two more boys on the floor, busy playing some kind of game with cards. Ryu's action had caused everyone to be stupefied for a moment. "You dare.. brat!!" The boy on the floor picked himself up with difficulty, still groaning while clutching his chest. 

*CRASH* *CRASH* Ryu noticed the intoxicated eyes of the woman under the boy, leaving him infuriated. With a clench of his fist, the branches of trees outside responded, crashing through the windows as they coiled and restrained each one of the noble boys. 

"The fuck are you trying... Do you know who... Mhhhh??" Another boy tried to run his mouth but the branches restraining him extended and coiled around his face as well, only leaving his eyes free. "Shhh!!" Ryu put his finger on the lips, showing then to remain silent as the other four boys too had their mouths restrained. 

He casually walked over to Suna, checking her pulse to make sure she was alright. His heart calmed a bit after realizing that she was only drunk. "I will deal with you later, woman." The extended branches split apart and wrapped around the lady to shift her to a more comfortable position in bed.

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

60