Chapter 276 I want to marry you, sis!
8.9k 5 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruby was shocked at the announcement before shaking her head fervently. "No... Ryu, that can't happen." The boy didn't look surprised like he had expected her to react similarly all along. His hands carefully caressed her tearful face, slowly tugging her hair behind her ears. 

"Why would you say that? You don't love me?" Once again the girl shook her head, harder than the last time. "It's not like that." "Then, why don't you explain what's the issue, I am all ears." Ryu confidently pulled her into his embrace, making her sit on his left thigh. 

*Splash* Picking up the jug, he poured cold water over both their bodies. Ruby was crying even harder, but the boy kept a soothing smile on his face all along. His hands reached over to her back, rubbing it under the flowing water. Next, he moved to her chest, washing it with practiced motions. 

*Sniff* "I love you, little brother. But you should understand, James was my husband. I don't want to marry again." Only after a full 5 minutes passed did Ruby take control of her emotions, trying to put out the words without releasing any more tears.

"Even if it's me, asking?" Ruby gently stared back in his deep eyes, finding deep love in them. *Wuuu* *Sniffle* *Wuuu* She let her head fall on his shoulders, quietly crying even harder. Probably not wanting her family to wake up, she kept the noise low, nevertheless, her tears fell extensively.

Ryu didn't say anything, hugging his sister in silence and patting her cheeks to console her. "I don't know. I am just a jinx, what will happen if even you suffer after marrying me?" It took her many minutes to finally come up with an answer. 

The boy stroked her bareback with his left hand, in no hurry to answer her back. "Why would you say something like that? For me, you are the sweetest elder sister I could have ever wished for." 

Gradually, he held her head in his hands, cupping her face. His lips approached her wet ones, both of them feeling each other's hot breaths. For the next few seconds, they remained undecided altering their heads to get in position. 

At last, Ryu's lips reached out to take those swelled cherry ones in its embrace. Ruby began chickening out, pulling her head back. Regardless, the boy was persistent, his head reaching out until she can move back any further. It took the girl some time, but she began to respond to his conviction, at last, letting him suckle on her sweet lips. His saliva flowed down her throat, refreshing her mind. 

Unwilling to stop, her little brother's hands reached out to fondle her chest, pleasuring her nipples until he can feel a small fire of arousal in her as well. "I want to be with you sis, all my life." Finally, Ruby's defenses broke down as she cried harder, yet this time her arms rested around her brother's neck and she took the lead in kissing him.

Ryu was relieved in heart, ultimately the girl gave up on her struggles to cast everyone close to her, away. "Also, if you are not there who will play around with my feet?" Ruby's face was clouded in red when the boy brought her extraordinary fetish in conversation. 

Not saying anything, she just fell in his lap. "Aiioo.. haha... I was just kidding.. sis.. haha.." Ruby's fingers had pinched Ryu's belly skin, causing the boy to break out in a fit of both pain and laughter. "Hehe.." His ears had been strained for so long to hear this chuckle from the girl in his arms.

Many more minutes passed and when Ryu was convinced that the girl was back to normal, even to some extent, he resumed his serious talk. "I want to marry you, sis. Will you agree?" He repeated the same line once again and this time the girl didn't directly reject his proposal.

"Even if I agree, when have you ever seen a pair of brother and sister marrying, you idiot?" Ruby's face was cheerful. Though the pain in her heart had not subsided completely, she didn't want to ruin the atmosphere her little brother worked so hard to prepare.

"You think I care about that? As far as I am concerned, there is no specific law that can stop us either. I want to be a father to your child, sis." For a moment tears threatened to spill from Ruby's eyes due to her stirred up sentiments.

Ruby swooped her head in to suck hard on Ryu's lips, initiating another very long and erotic kiss between the siblings. "Won't she laugh at such a little father?" The boy pretended to be mad. "She dares? I will whoop her ass." The redhead broke into another set of laughs. 

"She can be a souvenir from James to us. But remember this, I won't settle for a single child. I need another one out of you." His words only made the recently turned mother laugh even harder. "Then how many kids do you want from me?" "At least 10." Ruby laughed without any traces of her previous melancholy.

"You are such a greedy one, little Ryu." She wanted to pinch the boy's nose in response to his remarks, but the boy was faster, launching his jaws to capture her fingers. Ruby didn't free them, letting him suck on it sensually. Both of them can see the fervent desire in each other's hazy eyes.

She picked out her fingers and placed them in her own mouth, suckling them as she got her feet. Bending against the well, she spread her saliva all over her outer labia. "Let's begin then, you need to work very hard to churn 10 children from this womb." 

Ryu almost jumped to his feet, stroking his cock to life. "Hehe.. you bet, I will." He slapped her buttocks, watching them jiggle enchantingly. Ruby was looking back at him with a smile as she felt his thick member stretching her insides to their limit. "Mhhhh...!!" She squeezed her eyes in a slight ache in her vaginal passageway.

"Hold my tits." Ruby demanded in a sanguine voice. "Aye aye.. madam!" He gladly took hold of her mammaries, crushing them in his strong hands while his waist started taking slow and steady pumps. A pair of red eyes had been watching the whole drama that went on in her bathroom, for over an hour.

Now that the siblings had resorted to this sex in order to better communicate their emotions, she moved away. Walking over to the bedroom, Amelia had tears at the corner of her eyes. Wiping them clean she smiled and get herself under the warm blanket, silently floating into a deep sleep.

"Mhhh.. mhhha.. ahh..!!" Ruby's suppressed moans echoed in the room, calling out to her brother. "I had waited for so long to be inside you, big sis." "Ahh.. haha... I can tell. You are too eager.. meghh..!!" Ryu pinched her nipples, making her squirt the milk on the ground. "Ahhh.. don't waste it.. mhhh..!" 

"I don't care tonight, sis. Just shut up and enjoy our intimate time together. I am going to fuck you until it's morning." He got a multitude of milk-filled udders to feed the newborn, why should he care about such a small amount of spilled milk. 

Ruby extended her head as far as she could, prompting Ryu to reach out to her and engage in a sloppy kiss with the lactating girl. "Mhhhhh... Aghhhmm.. mhhh.." Saliva dripping down from their lips but both of them can't care less, hungrily trying to devour each other.

All along Ryu's waist kept moving, sending the tip to reach the entrance of her womb. "Push it all the way in. I want the entirety of you in me." With a nod, the boy stood straight behind the redhead, who in turn used both her hands to support her body on the boundary wall of the well. 

"Ready?" He moved his hands to grab onto her waist, ready to thrust in with all his might. Hopefully, the juices that his sister had released would reduce the friction. Ruby took a deep breath, adjusting her hips to fix the position. "Yess.. Don't hesitate, I can take it." 

Ryu nodded and respected her choice. "Aaahhhh.. mhhh...." Pain wracked her body, making her clench her jaws. The cock inside her seemed like it was drilling into her soul. But it was her beloved little brother's cock nonetheless, she was willing to brave through any pains for it.

"You good?" Ryu looked down to see her hips touching his crotch, his whole length lodged inside her. "Yes, just keep it there for a minute, I want to relish it." The part of Ryu that was inside her joined their bodies and souls together. 

"Can you feel it?" Ruby turned her head around to look at the boy with beautiful eyes. "Yes!" With his cock inside her, Ryu began planting kisses all over her fair back. He wasn't sure what was the reason for it, but he too can sense a bond forming between the two of them. This new bond was very different from the master-slave binding he had with his maids. 

Earlier Amelia had once narrated to him how she felt a tinge of pain in her heart when he was in trouble, did he form a similar bond with her as well without even realizing it? Earlier he was skeptical of her claims, yet feeling this strange connection with Ruby made him convinced otherwise.

"Get moving." Ruby's voice woke him up from the reverie, prodding him to pull back and smash his groins in her hips. "Aaahh.. aaahhh.. mhhhh.. ahhhh..!!" His sister's body swayed back and forth from the heavy-duty thrusting inside her. Not long after the sufferings on her face were all gone, replaced with a complacent smile.

Their fucking continued for over half an hour until both participants were out of breath. "You are such dirty little brother. Sit here." Ruby removed herself from the position, forcing the boy to sit at the edge of the well. Fetching the bucket of water, she poured all of it over his slender body. 

Her hands crawled all over his body, vigorously rubbing him clean. All the sweat was washed off by the refreshingly cool water. She dutifully cleaned even his asshole just like Amelia will do. Once done, Ruby dropped to her knees and took his long clock into her throat. 

"Gluggg.. glugg.. glugghhh..gluughh.." Ryu stroked her bobbing head. Both of them can't see anything else than their partner's deep eyes. "What do you want?" He didn't need to explain it fully as Ruby took a pause from her sucking to slap the meaty organ on her face. 

"A boy, just like you." "Just like me? Nope, I will rather have a girl then." Ruby's hands caressed his balls with a confused face. "Why?" "Because the boy will be just like me, so who knows if you will develop some feelings for him as well." 

"Huh.. isn't it only natural. With how ardently you are forcing mom to be your wife, it's only natural that your kid will try to do the same." This was the very first time Ruby had even talked directly about his shenanigans with Amelia. He never actually hid it from his sister anyway. 

"What can I do? I want all the women I love to join me. I can't be blamed for that." Ruby didn't look satisfied with his explanation, nonetheless, she got up she tied her hair into a bun before settling in Ryu's lap with her legs on either side of his waist. 

With their chests crashing into each other, Ryu found her hands fix his cock into her pussy. His hands in turn possessively took hold of both her ass cheeks. "You are a greedy kid." A naughty smile hung at the corner of her lips. "Is that so? Then how is elder sis going to punish me?" The next moment, her exquisite face enlarged in his vision.

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

    

68