Chapter 278 New maid dresses
7.3k 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's harsh." "Huh.. what if I tell you, a significant portion actually willingly choose slavery overtaking another husband." As expected Ryu was having a hard time believing all this. He thought about Ruby. Would she have taken another husband after James's untimely death? The answer was an emphatic no.

She might have changed her mind over a period of a decade, but the elites ruling the population would only see that as a waste of time. "Their bonds are that strong?" "Pretty much." Talia took some more time, aggregating her thoughts. 

"So where was I, yeahh.. so we have taken up the job of the bad guy in all this. And this had been an effective way to deal with the mess for a good while. The kingdoms act all powerless against a behemoth like Dark Wings, while in reality, we are not that strong." 

"Even when it comes to slavery, it will be a nightmare for us to take maintain hundreds of thousands of slave women. Under the garb of enslaving them, we pick a significant portion and groom them, such that they can be dropped back into society. Only the most stubborn ones, we keep with ourselves, selling them to earn the funds to keep our operations running." 

Ryu's brain was almost filled with so much information at once. But now it made much more sense. It was a shady business indeed but when faced with the extinction of their species, all it seemed plausible. 

"Thank you for the detailed description of the situation. Nevertheless, I got a question." Ryu once again turned to look at Dorothea. "Is it worth the trouble of doing all this, when we have thousands of scattered villages of humans dying out of hunger? Won't it be much more feasible to share the resources with them and have them repopulate the population?"

Talia sighed. "That's a good point and it's been under debate in the royal court for more than a decade. Yet, they can't conclude because the opposite side puts the argument that they will only be wasting resources on the villagers. If they had the choice, they would much rather feed the privileged than the men and women, who had almost no hope of ever becoming a mage."

"After all a mortal population will be a sitting duck in front of the savage alliance. There are many other intricacies involved, that even I am unaware of. But rest assured, those old fogies will keep debating for another decade before coming to any conclusion.. huh.." 

Ryu saw Dorothea's face fall and extended his hand to hold onto hers. "It's okay. Everything will turn for better, believe in me." The comforting smile on his face made the woman smile as well. "Thank you." 

"I think I made the atmosphere too depressing hahah.. okay, let's change the vibes." Talia leaped to her feet, walking over to the closet and throwing a clothed bag on her desk. "Put that on, ladies." 

Ryu saw the woman return to him with two pairs of high-heeled sandals in her hands. "You did it already?" "Haha.. of course, I got a lot of hands-on the deck. Take a look, is this to your liking?" She placed the two pairs in front of him.

While Ryu appraised the heels, the two ladies had begun unpacking their dresses. A happy smile spread on their faces before confusion took over. They can't figure out how to put these dresses on. "Ahem.. we might need some support here." 

Talia happily skipped over to her sisters. "Hehe.. that's why I am here, ain't I? Now get up and remove these." Under Ryu's watchful gaze, the two maids changed their attire. Dorothea's dress was a single-piece bodycon that tightly hugged her figure. This time around, he had specifically ordered the creation of undergarments.

According to him, although he appreciated his women naked, the addition of a sensual piece of undergarment only increased their appeal. The bodycon had full sleeves and covered almost entirely of her bubble butt. The quirky thing that he had added were the two cutouts for her tits. 

Instead of leaving them hanging like in their maid dresses, there was a triangular piece of cloth that held the tits up firmly. "Awesome!!" Ryu had to get up from his chair to appreciate the beauty. The lady blushed but he brought the high heels to her, making her put them on.

As expected Dorothea had a hard time balancing herself on the strange sandals, only able to walk around with Ryu's help. "Don't worry, you will learn very soon. Come follow, me." With her hands around the boy's shoulder, she nodded and walked over to the attached room where Talia had her personal dressing mirror.

"How does it look?" Dorothea saw the wide grin on the boy's face. Looking back at her reflection, she can see why he was excited. This dress was different than the normal clothes people wore around here. It has accentuated her curves vividly. The triangular piece covered her areolas and nipples, leaving the rest of her breast open to add a tangy flavor to the look.

"It's great. I love it." She was in agreement before glancing at the awkward position she was standing in. "It's just.. this thing will take some time for me to adjust to adjust to." "Haha.. no one is asking you to run in these. It's only for special occasions. Just make sure you don't land on your butt hehe.." Dorothea smiled with an "I will try" attitude.

*Spank* Meanwhile, Talia slapped Emma's naked butt. "Are you going to keep staring at sister, or try yours as well?" Broken from the reverie she nodded and under her supervision, began putting on the orange pieces of clothing.

Emma's dress included a string bikini that only covered the bare minimum of her tits and pussy, leaving the entirety of her ass on public display. She was puzzled because these small pieces of dressings were giving her a feeling of being more exposed than she was when totally naked. No matter how absurd it sounded, that was the truth.

"We are not done, just yet.. here..!" Talia put on an almost transparent similarly colored waist cut dress on her. It had a large curtain-like part that hid her backside completely, reaching the ground. A single long flap hid her front as well, leaving her waist in open from both sides, revealing her lacy panties. 

Over her chest, it was a camisole that easily displayed the bra under it. "Hehe.. you look hot.. sis." Talia brought the other high-heeled sandals and helped the lady get in them. She stepped away to look at the redhead in her full glory. "Looks great to me. What about you?" "Ahem.. isn't it.. like... too fancy?" Emma tried twirling around, only to fail miserably with her bad footing.

"Here... little master, I brought the other slave as well.. haha...!" While Ryu was still busy appreciating Dorothea's mouth-watering figure, he was stunned when a shy Emma walked in behind a laughing Talia. "I have to give it to you, little master. No one could have come up with something like this, in years." 

"Even the tailors that worked on these priceless pieces of artwork seemed like they will end up orgasming over its beauty." "Haha.. that's only given." Ryu went ahead and took Emma into his arms. "I truly want to kiss you right now." The redhead blushed heavily. 

It surprised her how much accomodating she had gotten to the idea of the boy kissing her. It felt a bit hypocritical for her to protect herself so fervently around him when she had already sold her body for such a long period before he even came into her life. Maybe watching him kiss all the females around him without any care had caused her defenses to falter.

Closing her eyes, she went ahead a pecked on Ryu's lips, catching the boy off-guard. It was a very short peck, with only her lips touching his for a bare moment, but just the fact that this faithful lady will do this on her own accord left the boy speechless. 

"That's all I can do.. for now." The 'for now' part was said so that only Ryu can listen to it, making him chuckle. "Haha.. sure. I don't mind. But I hope we can do this more often." Holding the woman in his embrace he led her to the mirror, allowing her to assess her new look as well. 

After the two maids had fully praised each other's looks, both of them turned to face Talia. "What about you, little sis? Did you not get anything for yourself?" Dorothea took the lead asking Talia about it. "Hehe.. don't worry, I already tried mine." She tried to put the topic to the side, only to have the other two women force her to reveal her dressing as well.

She pretended to be exasperated over their request, but in truth, she too was excited to reveal what she got for herself. Ryu had given her a ton of designs to choose from after all. Also, while she brushed it off as nothing, it took a great deal of trial and error to come up with the exact designs, since the tailors had never worked on any project similar to this. 

Her dress was a bodycon as well but instead of something like Dorothea that reached up to her upper knees, hers ended up into a very thin panty at the lower end, proudly leaving her buttocks in the open, while covering almost the entirety of her upper body up to her wrists. Along with the black heeled shoes, she twirled around in a practiced manner.

"What about it?" All of them showered her with compliments, the ladies especially intrigued by how skillfully she handled the high heels. "Hehe.. that's nothing. I just had longer than you two to adjust. Believe me, it won't take more than 2 days." 

Ryu slumped on the bed, finding the three women engaged in the chatter, effectively leaving him bored. He was about to take a small nap when Talia addressed him. "Master!! You are taking us on a date. Since each one of us is dressed, you should at least show some dedication and take us out."

"Hmm.. what about the other two? They don't look as excited as yourself." Dorothea and Emma were a bit shy. They can walk around in public without any clothes on, that was not a big deal since that will rarely turn heads towards them. But with these ornate dresses on, both of them were destined to be under intense scrutiny.

"Huh.. they are just shy. I will bring them to get their hair done and put on some make-up, after that we are leaving for dinner together." Talia didn't give any chance for anyone to oppose her decision, holding the hands of the other two ladies and bringing them away with her. 

***

Jim was taking a walk when suddenly stood in place, staring in one direction before taking a deep breath and turning to a different street. 'Hehehe.. what happened? Don't want to go see your darling anymore.' A soft voice chuckled in his mind, making him scoff in return.

'Why do you care?' In the last few days, he was hearing this voice in his head. Unable to figure things out, he had tried to enquire about her identity, but every time the voice refused to answer. Instead, it will keep on commenting on his personal life.

'Why shouldn't I? Aren't we friends?' 'Friends.. ehh..? I never even met you and you refuse to answer my questions, so how can you call yourself a friend?' Despite the mysterious nature of the voice, Jim didn't feel any threat from her. 

'Haha... You might have forgotten, but how can I forget the exciting nights we spent together in each other's arms.' 'Huhh.. keep jesting..' Jim chose to ignore the voice and kept strolling aimlessly throughout the town. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

49