Chapter 289 Nana’s indecisiveness 2
8.3k 6 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once the boy had his medicine Amelia turned to face Nana. "I am extremely sorry, Mrs. Nana, but I am afraid that I can't allow this guy to engage with you any further. As you can see, he is injured and he might end up pushing himself too much."

Nana was not expecting to be shown the door this harshly. She was a noblewoman, and as such not used to people talking to her face. Her proud heart can't take this insolence, but looking back at the wounded boy, reason came over her. 

"Sure. I think I spent too much time here anyway. I will.." "Not happening mom. Mrs. Nana has agreed to serve me for the complete night. I can't have you send her away." Nana had a great reservation at the word 'serve', nevertheless seeing that the boy was standing up for her made her smile. 

Amelia was about to protest when the boy suddenly forced her into the bed, pulling her skirt down. "What are you doing.. brat? Let me go.." Her resistance was just as fake as her low-pitched screams. Pressing her head forward Ryu pushed his middle finger into her exposed cunt. 

"How long since you had anything in here?" "I am telling you to let goo.. aaahhh.." Midway through her sentence, Amelia shrieked as Ryu spanked her giant ass cheek making it jiggle. "How long?" *Paaaghh* 

Nana stared in stupefaction as Amelia kept refusing to answer her son, every time earning her a tight slap on her ass cheeks. After multiple slaps, even a fool can tell that she was messing around like this on purpose. All she wanted was to be constantly spanked. 

"Aaahhh.. bratt.. okkaayy.. aahhh.. it's been over a week." With both her buttocks now glowing red from the beating, Amelia's resolve faltered. Ryu pulled his finger out from her cunt and sucked on it for a while before shoving it back in her hot cunt. 

Ryu smiled at the moaning lady. It was evident that Amelia became desperate after hearing all the erotic noises from their sex session. "That explains it. Come suck on my cock." "That's not good for your health.. Ryu.  You need to stop this.. ahhh.. gluugh.. gluugg.."

Ryu ended up plugging the face of his mother with his cock. The fake anger in her eyes made his cock grow by another inch. "How about you look over us? That way you can stop me before getting too carried away. How does that sound?" 

Amelia glanced at the Nana before returning to suck on Ryu's cock 'reluctantly'. "I can think about it.." "Haha.. you naughty woman." Sitting in bed, Nana smirked. All this redhead woman wanted was to send her away so that she can have Ryu all of herself. 

'Not going to happen..!' Without even any probing from Ryu, Nana jumped down on her knees, crawling over and snatching the cock away from Amelia. A fuming Amelia then glared at Ryu to meditate, making the boy chuckle. He made her head behind him and she immediately understood what the boy desired from her. 

Happy that she is the one who is closest to her son, Amelia wiggled her head between the small buttocks, monopolizing Ryu's anus for herself. Determined to serve him the best, her tongue latched on to the sphincter, eating it erotically. 

Her trick worked and Nana was intrigued by the lapping sounds originating from behind the boy. "Mhhhh.." Ryu rested his hands on her head, his face all smiles. Somehow Nana can tell that her blowjob was not groaning. 

With her hands stroking the erection she stepped aside to observe the redhead. She found the woman lodged between Ryu's ass cheeks. Amelia was eating Ryu out in such a way that her rival can see her tongue venturing deep inside his anus. 

Nana's face flushed, what sort of method was that? Right then she noticed a set of bright red eyes staring back at them, apparently with unmatched haughtiness in them. Was this woman challenging her?

The petty woman inside her was all too eager to show this peasant her place. Returning to the beloved meat stick, she resumed her blowjob with double the effort this time. "hhggg.." Ryu suddenly felt weak in his legs. Nana was putting too much pressure on his cock head.

"Wow.. keep going..." "Gluckk.. guggg.. gighh.. gluckk... Gluck..  Gluck.." Ryu watched in amazement as the woman swallowed almost the entirety of his cock, taking it to her throat and effectively choking on it. 

Her face was red from the intense hard work, but her eyes were smiling in triumph. Meanwhile, the redhead behind Ryu grew unsatisfied. It was not clear how, but the ladies can instinctively figure out if a particular moan from Ryu was meant for them or not. 

Though she too doubled her efforts in rimming the boy, supposedly that didn't play out too well. Frustrated, Amelia removed her clothes and dragged the boy over to the bed. Shoving him in, she leaped on top and sat on his erection taking a cowgirl position. 

His long cock plunged all the way inside her typical vaginal pathway, as she began straddling herself on the boy. Unwilling to give any chance to the other lady in the room, she even held onto Ryu's hands, making them knead her bubbly tits. 

"Do you like mother riding you like this?" While questioning Ryu, squeezed her vaginal muscles to clench hard on the dick, as she rocked back and forth on him. "Ahh.. mhhh.. mhhh..yess, mother...!!" Nana can't believe that a peasant stole the initiative right from her grasp. 

Her heart flared, disgruntled at the loss. Amid bestial moans, Nana wrecked her brain. It took her some time to come to a decision. With a grin on her face, she put made her way behind Amelia, extending her tongue she began licking the stretched labia of the woman. 

"Mmmmhhh.." Caught off-guard, Amelia groaned in amusement. Nana was playing dirty. Finding that she had lost the initiative, she began focusing on putting Amelia out of commission. And armed with additional knowledge on how to use her mouth, she proved especially deadly for the redhead. 

"Aaahhhh..!!" Amelia was not able to hold onto her long-pending orgasm for much longer. As she was sent into a series of shiverings and twitchings, Nana pulled the boy out from under her. 

"Here Ryu.. do my butt hole..!" Her words made the boy stare at her blankly for a while. "You sure about that?" Looking down at the cute sphincter, Ryu recalled how much of a fuss this woman created when he took her anal virginity last time. And now, in order to one-up Amelia, she was even willing to offer up her asshole. 

"Yes.. you peasant.. come on.. do it..!" Nana turned around to give a few sucks to his cock before parting her big butt cheeks to expose her small hole. *Paaagh* Unlike her, Ryu was not in any hurry, taking his sweet time to first slap her ass. He would be foolish to not take advantage of this situation. 

As expected, Nana didn't even protest against the beatings at the moment, even seductively swaying her butt to entice the boy further. Spitting on her entrance, Ryu placed his dick on it, forcing his way into her rectum. Nana's eyes opened wide as the cock burrowed it's way inside her warm intestines.

Her lips shaped like 'O', she relished in the sensation of the tight walls getting stretched to their limits. "Ohhh.. my.. mhhh.. shitt..." Taking a look at the obviously angry Amelia, he winked at her simultaneously as his dick penetrated the anus of the chief's wife. 

The couple broke into a slew of jerks and thrusts with Nana's unrestricted voice echoing all over the house. Amelia prowled like a cat, unwilling to be defeated just yet. Finding her chance, she made the headway under the couple, her lips latching onto Nana's clit. Did she think that her tricks can't be applied to her?

Unfortunately, unlike her Nana had already come multiple times before today. It was not going to be easy to bring her to another climax anytime soon. Being pounded from behind, the lady sneered at the futile efforts of the redhead. 

Concurrently Ryu brought his hand to her face, snaking its way into Nana's mouth. Next moment his right hand was clutching her upper jaw, fucking her ass roughly. Though disgraceful, the mistress endured the humiliation. 

Nana had no idea that this was just the start of her troubles. Taking advantage of Amelia, Ryu made the woman various unthinkable things that she would have definitely refused, had they been alone. The threesome continued late into the night when all three of them were too exhausted to keep going. 

***

Some time in the middle of the night, lightning crackled around a hardened sphere. "Hmm.. looks like it's time." After waiting patiently for almost over half a day, it was time for Paula to find out what result she got. The boy inside the sphere has been silent for quite some time now. 

Hence it was hard for her to tell if his consciousness survived or had he been turned into a mindless false demon. "Let's hope all my efforts don't go to waste." False demons can be created rather easily, it didn't need such a highly talented boy as a subject. 

Paula rubbed her hands in anticipation as cracks began developing all over the sphere. *Crackle* *Crackle* Blue sparks of electricity churned all over its outer shell as black goo began leaking out from the cracks. A minute passed when all the liquid substance had been drained out.

*Crack* *Thud* Finally the shell imploded, dropping a lifeless body on the ground. Despite the lack of movement from it, Paula had a wide grin on her face. Jim was not dead. She can feel his thumping heartbeats, stronger than ever. "Ghhuu... Guuyy.." 

Gradually his shallow breathing picked pace, making him vomit out the goo choking his throat. "Cough.. cough.. cough.." The boy went into a fit of coughing before his eyes focussed on the woman. "Ahahahaha.. awesome.. awesome.. you are the best, boy hahaha.." 

His sharp eyes glanced all around like the boy was disoriented. After a good while, he slowly gained control over his strained muscles, forcing himself on his feet. His clothes had been dissolved in the goo, leaving him completely naked. His eyes darted all over his newly improved body. 

Though his basic faculties remained the same as a human's, he can definitely feel a surge of strength that was never experienced prior. At this point there was no end to Paula's delight, not only she had created another soldier for master Ergon, he was a talented one as well. 

Jim was barely able to hold himself in a standing posture, lacking control over his excited muscles. The lady came forward to hold him up. "It's fine. You will take some time to grow used to this new body. Congratulations on your successful transformation."

She saw the boy's exceedingly colder eyes glance at her for a second but not answer. Paula helped the boy sit back down, not minding his slime-covered body. 'Hehe.. not only his constitution but even his persona has also been changed.' 

"Meditate. That will help you get used to your new self." This time he took her advice, closing his eyes and cutting off his senses. Gradually his conscious discovered the enhanced channels of his body, that can now carry a truly massive amount of mana through them. 

His bones had grown stronger and he can sense a new life in his muscles, that can now transmit inhuman levels of physical prowess. Nevertheless, while surveying his new physiology, Jim made another discovery. He can't feel any happiness over this newfound strength.

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

62