Chapter 296 Royal Court assembly
6.8k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aahh.. ahh.. haah.." Even before Ryu took a step into his house, he can hear loud moans originating from his parents' room. With a smile on his face, he walked over, finding his father crushed under Amelia who was riding his cock in a cowgirl position. 

Jeff had his face plunged between two large melons. Not wanting to disturb both of them, he chose to step past their room only for his mother to call out to him. "How.. was your day, Ryu? Enjoyed it..?" Amelia took a break from straddling her husband.

"Yeah... We had a great time together." Ryu observed the captivating side view of his mother's seductive body as she wrapped her long hair into a bun. "Come here, give mommy a hug." Ryu noticed the amount of semen spilling out from Amelia's pussy. 

His father's red face told him that he had simply been overwhelmed by this succubus incarnate. He came forward and hugged the naked letting his chest crush her sizable breasts. No matter how much Ryu intended to make Amelia his own, he had come to love this exemplary father of his just as much. 

As such, he felt for the man looking at exhaustion on his face. "How long have you been sucking him dry for?" Taking a deep sigh, Ryu finally got the message the desperate man was trying to deliver to him.. 'Take her off me..!' 

"Hehe... it's only been an hour." Amelia giggled as if she had done something mischievous, prompting Ryu to put his arms under her ass and pick her up. "Woahhh..?" "Let's go.. father needs to sleep now. You can spend the night with me." 

As expected, her face blossomed in glee and she stuck even more tightly against his chest. 'Sometimes it feels like I would be doing a great service to you by snatching her away, old man.' He addressed Jeff in his mind, in response to the gratitude he displayed for her interference. 

He carried the grown woman up the stairs, bringing her to his room, which he now shared with Ruby and her child. The girl cringed, looking at Amelia clinging onto her brother like a leech. "Thank goddess you pulled her away from father!" 

Ruby got up and carried her sleeping baby girl over to her crib. "She was extra wild today.." Spending time with her family, she had come to a conclusion, that no one other than Ryu can keep Amelia's list under control. 

As soon as she was thrown in the bed, Amelia turned on her back and separated her legs, displaying her leaking pussy to Ryu. "Are you going ravage mommy's pussy tonight?" She licked her lips in anticipation as the boy removed all his clothes one by one. 

"Are you mad? Go to sleep today. I will fuck you tomorrow. At least try to keep your arousal in control sometimes." To her great disappointment, Ryu jumped in bed between the mother and daughter pair, however, he showed no interest in claiming her vagina. 

Instead, he cuddled with Ruby, snuggling into her embrace. His actions caused the girl to chortle at the disgruntled face of her mother. "He just had a date with aunt April and sister Claudia, mom. You should give him some rest." 

Despite her advice, Amelia chose to ignore it. Bringing her breasts over to her mouth, she greedily sucked on her nipples, chewing on them harshly. Her fingers plunged into her pussy, doing their best to calm down the raging fire in her core. 

"Aaauugh.. eeehhh.. hhnnnuu.. uufff.." Her teeth clattered in excitement as she brought the climax on top of her. Though it took her some effort, the result was worth it. Her eyes rolled over, a mixture of bodily fluids leaking from her overheated vagina. 

***

In the capital of the Cyclon Empire, the meeting of the Royal court was underway. Emily sat in her chair with her arms crossed against her chest, surrounded by multiple men and women. "Do you realize the gravity of the situation, Emily?" 

One of the women with a low-pitched voice can no longer bear the status quo. From the hierarchy of their seats, one can gauge that she was in the third position among the Elders of the court.

Around Emily, almost all the seats were occupied, except the one where the first Elders should have been situated. No one joined the woman in criticizing the Grand Mage just yet. For long Emily had been quite an erratic lady, not caring about the rules and regulations of the country. 

There had been times where she would raid the houses of nobilities, just of the suspicion that they had forcefully kept some slaves. At other times, she would refuse to take up arms against the revolting cities even when she was ordered to do so by the court. 

She was someone who never compromised her moral conduct. To her, the fate of humanity came first, and as such she never supported any infighting amongst the race. Despite all her deemed 'misconduct', the Royal court will find themselves powerless, simply because the woman was an out and out Grand Mage. 

*Huff* Emily sighed, peering at each one of the faces opposite to her. "Did I do anything wrong? Have all of you gone so senile that you can't see the writing on the wall?" Needless to say, her swift retort riled quite a few of the Elders, yet others remained unaffected. 

"What did you say?" Obviously, the third elder was the maddest out of all. "Ahh.." A long sigh cut her off. The one doing so was none other than the second Elder. "Please maintain some decorum lady Emily. Let's not lop insults at each other." 

Emily sneered, but out of respect for the Second, she didn't continue with her line of thoughts. Instead, she chooses to take a long breather. "Pardon me for saying this.. but if we continue to keep going in the same direction, the providence of our race is doomed." 

Her words were just as harsh once again, even so, no one had any argument against her. What she said was the truth, everyone knew this in their hearts. "This is a time where we should all come together to fight for our survival. The curse of the Demon race already affected us the most, cutting off our capacity to reproduce." 

"And now the appearance of this Kyoto abomination has only accelerated our demise." Emily's gaze once again surveyed her surroundings, egging support from her argument. 

"You think we don't know that, Ms. Emily?" It was the fourth elder who spoke up this time, shaking his head. "We are trying our best to minimize the damage caused. More of our men are engaged in dealing with this mess than the ones guarding our borders." 

Although his response was met with nods of support from a bunch of fellow Elders, Emily remained defiant. "And do you think our condition is improving?" She paused before continuing. "In the recent attack, one of the men who lost their lives was the husband of my granddaughter." 

"No matter what you guys say, I could not have allowed this to continue. Citizens need to know what we are dealing with." The court had already been made aware of the identity of the man who suffered a casualty. However, now that she had brought up a personal loss, no one wanted to confront her on that.

When most of the Elders had their heads in their palms, the Third Elder finally interjected. "We are aware of your loss Emily. And believe me, we feel for you... still, do you think what you did was the right thing?" 

"The word is going to spread.. not only among our country but to the neighboring ones as well. How do you think they will react when their citizens start questioning them for the same?" This was a valid point and Emily noticed most of the Elders look at her for an answer. 

"His majesty is already dealing with a lot. And now he will have to answer for this mess that you could have easily refrained from stirring up in the first place." Noticing the support she was garnering, the Third Elder doubled down on her arguments.

Emily remained calm, her arms still holding onto her chest. "You say that.. but I don't recall any formal treaty that our country has broken with regards to the secrecy around the vines." Her answer led the Elders to once again mull over the matter. 

The mage was right, the appearance of the vines was a fairly recent phenomenon. This, the human nations had been unable to come to a definite treaty that can stop the leak of information. Simply speaking, Cylon can't be charged with breaking the promise it never agreed upon.

The Third Elder saw the momentum she had built up, slowly crumble. She can't have that. "Also... Please don't paint the situation white and black, madam Sulfina." Before she can string up a decent reply, Emily chimed in, this time referring to the lady directly by her name. 

"Do you think we can really hold onto such a piece of crucial information? The masses had already begun to get hints on the situation. Everyone knew something was wrong with the plantations and their food supply was drying up. The prices of commodities were inflating and you could not stop that." 

Emily turned her head to once again gaze at every Elder in the room. "How long were you going to suppress this matter? Before long this would have led to a massive revolt. And let me remind you, our nation is not a stranger to violent protests. As far as I can see, it was simply a boiling pot, ready to explode at any moment." 

The Elders dropped their head, unable to come up with a valid response to that as the room immersed in silence. "I support, Ms. Emily's line of thought." After a few minutes passed, the Sixth Elder named Rufus was the first one to concur his support to the mage. 

"I don't think madam Emily is wrong in her judgment." "Yes, I think the same." One by one, the fifth and seventh Elders voted in her favor as well. A few others also voiced their support, albeit implicitly. 

"But.. but.. her actions were clearly in violation of the code of conduct of this court. Even if she thinks like that.. she should have raised the matter in court, instead of dealing with it on her own." At this point, it seemed that Emily was going to walk scot-free from here, as a result, the Third Elder panicked. 

She had to make sure the arrogant Grand Mage suffered a loss. Witnessing the mood swing in favor of the white-haired lady, she could only turn to look at the mam next to her. "Second Elder.. we can't let the matter slide. What authority will the court hold of willful people are allowed to digress without any threat of retaliation?" 

The old man took a deep sigh, evidently stressed out because of the development. Emily's arguments held merit, but Second Elder was not wrong either. What message they will be sent to the masses if they can't punish an outlier? 

"Hm... I agree with you, Emily. But this doesn't change the fact that you broke the rules by taking matters into your own hands instead of informing the court. Do you have something to say about that?" The Second Elder questioned the Mage, putting a stop to the chatter that had broken out in the courtroom.

Relieved, lady Sulfina revealed a rare smile on her face. Regardless, her smile was rather short-lived because Emily showed no sign of remorse. "I know I broke the rules, Second Elder." The water mage revealed a splendid smile. "And you are free to deliver any punishment for the same." 

Sulfina had not expected the matters to take such a turn. She had anticipated Emily to argue with the Second Elder and that would have given her a chance to ask for severe punishment for the egoistic woman. Alas.. things didn't turn out her way. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

45