Chapter 301 Paula’s degradation 
7.9k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rachel reached the prison compound along with Mira. Asking around with the maids stationed outside the apartment, she was led inside. "Please follow us in, miss." Even after being told about it previously, Mira still can't believe the splendor of this place.

How was this an imprisonment? It's more like the court was trying to keep the lady away from causing any more upheavals. Why else will they provide her with this luxury suite to stay in? Following closely behind the maids, she discovered that the apartment was even bigger than she had earlier anticipated.

After leading them through multiple rooms and halls, the group reached the master bedroom. Mira found Emily laying comfortably in her bed and turning through the pages of a book. 

"Ohh? You guys are here." Emily sat up and called out to the group. The maids left the room and Rachel came to sit next to the white-haired woman. "As defiant as always, I see." Even with her snide remarks, Rachel had a beaming smile on her face. 

Emily promptly ignored her and pulled Mira over into her arms. "Give grandma a hug, little girl." Ryu's advent in her life had really changed her a lot. She had come to appreciate her family much more than ever. 

Mira was crushed into her chest but managed to sustain herself long enough to provide the necessary gratification to the old lady. "Are you well, grandma?" Emily made the girl sit in her lap, unwilling to let go of her. "Haha.. what can happen to grandma, young one? Ain't I look fine to you?" 

The young maiden replied with a smile, nothing else needed to be said between the two of them. "You are going to have a bad impression on the girl, senior sister." Rachel jested, causing Emily to grunt. "Huh.. she is a smart girl. She will figure things out her own way." 

Mira was the one Emily had spent most of her time with in recent times. Naturally, her attachment to her reflected that. Emily quizzed the girl about her training and her reply satisfied her. "Nice work.. you must keep working hard. Grandma believes in you." 

An excited Mira pecked her head like a chicken and the topic of discussion shifted over to Emily's master. "Pretty much. She was about to rush here. I had to stop her. 

You already know how hard it is to control her without either you or eldest sister around." Rachel massaged her head thinking about the matter. 

"I am sorry for the trouble. I had no time to drop by. Once I reached here, I was rushed straight into the trial. It was fortunate that I was able to at least meet up with Prince Hayden, otherwise who knows how I would have spent months locked in this place.. huff.." Emily sighed. 

"It's fine." The group talked to each other for a while. After half an hour the maids returned to fetch both Rachel and Mira away. Emily sent her granddaughter away, wanting to talk to her junior sister for a few minutes. 

***

Ryu stood in the bathroom with his hands on the wall. "What are you waiting for, mother? Go ahead, put your head in there." Paula, who had morphed her body to take Amelia's place in the house, stood kneeling behind the boy unable to come to a decision.

No matter how she looked at it, the situation was precarious. "Is there something wrong?" Ryu interjected, confused by her lack of enthusiasm. Usually, Amelia will always be excited to share baths with her son, always ready to clean him up thoroughly.

And since the time he had shown her how to wash his asshole with some extra effort of her mouth, she had fallen in love with the idea of rimming. He will not even have to ask for it and Amelia will eagerly stick her face between his ass cheeks.

Yet, today was seemingly different. For the first time, he found the woman hesitating in what had been her favorite recreational activity. 'Hmmm??' Ryu was about to call her out when a voice emerged in his head. 

'Interesting... Interesting indeed hahaha..' That was the first and last sentence he heard from the dormant demon inside of him. What was so interesting to him? Was the guy talking about Amelia? Ryu can't tell because no matter how many times he called out to the guy, he refused to answer.

Eventually, he felt a motion behind his back. His mother seems to have made up her mind. She brought both her hands over to the small cheeks of the boy and gradually separated them. A tiny sphincter revealed itself.

Paula's heartbeats rushed. This was the very first time she was being employed to stick her face in someone's ass. 'Hmph... there is a first time for everything..' Consoling her grieving heart, she snuggled her head between the two buns.

Her tongue had just rolled out to lick the boy's anus when she felt him hold and grind her head in his ass. Wrath. Absolute wrath. That was her inner emotion right now. Can it be any more humiliating for her? Recalling lord Ergon's repeated warnings against harming the brat, she cooled herself down and returned to her job. 

  

Ryu relaxed his backdoor, inviting the slimy appendage of his mother into the hole. He can't tell exactly, but Amelia sure was showing different colors today. At first, he had to practically force her to give him a rim job, and even comply with him, now she refused to send her tongue deeper into his anus. 

"Are you not feeling well, Amelia? How come you are not showing the regular gusto today? Are you sure you are satisfied with lapping on the surface like this?" Ryu ground his ass against her face. "Come on, get in there." 

Paula clenched her jaws in frustration. This was definitely not how she had imagined her time with the boy to be. Starting the day with a blowjob, all she had received up until now was a rough face fucking. Her pussy was just as hungry as it had been in the morning, and this angered her.

Burying all her grievances in her heart, Paula forced her tongue through the narrow tunnel. "Yeah.. that's right.." Ryu felt his whole body convulse on account of Amelia's tongue exploring his asshole. 

His low grunts didn't actually hide his excitement in any manner. His cock grew to its limit, veins popping all over it. Too bad, the pleasure ended just as fast as it arrived. "Ahem.. we are done. You are clean now. Let's get out of this place." 

Leaving the boy hanging, Amelia took a step back and ignored him, choosing to take a bath instead. "Hey.. that was too fast mom... I could not even get a feel of it?" Needless to say, Ryu protested. "Hmph.. be grateful for what you got, kid. Now don't pester me, I have to wash myself as well." 

Paula humphed, watching the boy reluctantly give up and move out of the room with dropped shoulders. Once he disappeared from her sight, the woman poured the entire bucket of water on her face, repeatedly gargling to somehow forget what she was forced to do only a minute back.

"This bastard... I sincerely hope that you fall in my lap. I will show you hell." Fury raged in Paula's eyes. Completing the bathing procession, she walked out of the room and began drying herself with the towel.

Very soon she saw a sight that almost brought the woman to the verge of tears. In the hall, she found Ruby on her hands and knees. The girl was buck naked and a fully dressed Ryu was in the process of attaching a leash to her collar.

Paula's hands instinctively reached out to find that she too was wearing a similar choker around her neck. "Come here, mom. We are going on a walk." 

Five minutes later, Ryu stepped out of his house with two human dogs in tow. "Thanks for looking after Sue, father." Ruby called back to the man on the lawn who was carrying her newborn baby in his arms. 

"Are you guys going out somewhere?" Jeff saw the strange way Ryu was hauling the two females. "Yeah, I will take mom and sis on a walk." Ryu replied candidly, pulling on the leashes of the two women. "They like going out with me like this." 

Jeff had called for a day off from his work today. After last night, he had felt extremely drained today and as such he was in no condition to work. Patting the baby in his arms, he observed his wife who had her face hidden under the lush red hair locks.

"What about her? Why does it feel like she is having a hard time crawling on the ground...?" Jeff was certainly not worried about Amelia, he was just curious about her depressed response. His wife was not someone who will display a despondent side of hers easily. 

"No idea. She seems to be down today." Ryu reached out and fondled Amelia's head. "But that's nothing to worry about. She will be back to normal once she breathes some fresh air." Jeff readily agreed with his son's judgment. 

"Bye then.... enjoy your walk." For some reason, after last night's session, Jeff wanted to avoid his wife for some time. He would much rather spend his time with his granddaughter. 

Paula's mind had sparked quite a while ago already. At this point, she was only walking along with the boy thanks to her sheer willpower. Even in her incensed state, she could feel each and every gaze directed towards her, on her skin. 

Her pussy presented a captivating scenery from behind, every time she stepped ahead on the streets. The best mitigating plan she could come up with in such a dire situation was to close off her senses. 

Even then, she could not do that. Every gush of wind on her bare cunt will make her shiver. Not to mention her chunky breasts that will sway back and forth, over and over again. It had been a wild day for her.

Ryu remained nonchalant about his 'mother's' misfortunes. As far as he was concerned, Amelia loves to take long naked walks like these in the middle of the streets. He knew where the woman was coming from. This walk will help him keep her exhibitionist tendencies in check.

If she had to run naked in the streets, Ryu would like that to rather happen under his watch than behind his back. Amelia's pace would slow down and she would end up falling behind the siblings. She will need a little nudge from the boy to get back in motion.

'She sure is acting weird today?' It was not uncommon to have Amelia talk jubilantly on these walks, most of the time he would have to shut her up by directing her to take up the role of a pig. In contrast, she had not even spoken a single word since the start.

'Can she be mad at me?' Ryu recalled that since morning he had not fucked Amelia in any of her bottom two holes. Maybe that's the reason for her strange apathy. 

Coming to the conclusion, he brought both his bitches over to the corner of a street. This was not the same alleyway, he used to fuck her, but not thinking too much about it, he brought them inside.

Paula failed to react in time and found herself being grabbed from behind. Ryu pulled his prick from his pants and forced it into the shaven cunt of his mother. Paula's lips made a big circle as she faced the street while her pussy was invaded from the back.

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

51