Chapter 303 Jake’s new avenue of training 
7.5k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An hour later Ryu found himself sitting in the midst of his gang. "Why are we here for exactly?" Ryu questioned. "Ask Mr. Smart guy here." Jake huffed, frustrated that he had to drop his training to attend this meet.

"Hehe... I just wanted a get-together. Not to mention since you will be on your trip, we can spend some time before you leave." Kyro explained, promptly ignoring Jake's remarks thrown at him. 

"I agree." Kira snuggly held onto Ryu's arm between her breasts. "Okay." He fondled her face, making the girl giggle. "Since we are already here.. you guys can ask me if you have any issues with your cultivation techniques.' 

Jake's eyes brightened at the offer and he was the first to open up about the fire-breathing spell he was perfecting. Not wanting to be left behind, Kyro too chimed in, obviously exaggerating the wind spell he was learning in order to make it sound cooler than Jake's fire spell. 

The group was having a fruitful discussion when a woman walked over to them with a tray of glasses filled to the brim with appetizing malted milk. "Thanks, aunt." Everyone extended their gratitude towards Suna before picking one for themselves.

"What kind of strategic planning are you brats having?" The woman coyly slumped directly into Ryu's lap, securing her butt on his crotch. "It's the kind that big-breasted women can't understand." The boy hit back. 

Suna was glad to be awarded the title. "What's wrong with large breasts? They are much more useful than your little brains." Ryu responded by slowly pulling down on Suna's dress until her chest was out in open. 

"How can you compare these junks with our brains, aunt? That's highly offensive." His hands took hold of tye busts and began crushing them into various shapes. "Did you just call my breast junk.. you little devil?" 

Pretending to be mad, Suna squinted her eyes at the boy. Ryu shrugged his shoulders. "Then tell me what use I have for them?" He tugged on her nipples. "See? Dry as anything." 

Suna's face was flushed red, partly because of the embarrassment but mostly because of anger. "Huh.. you think I am like your mother? Lactating as if she is always in heat? Hmph.." The boy and the mature woman kept going back and forth for a good while.

"It's always like this whenever he is around women." Jake complained, not very enthusiastic that his fruitful discussion about cultivation was cut off. Kyro slapped his back. "Hehe... You are just jealous for not being as charming as brother Ryu." 

"Tch... Idiot..!" Jake rolled his eyes at the stupidly grinning boy. "And what right do you have to comment on my credentials?" Kyro made sure to put on the best possible pose for his friend. "Huh.. can't you tell? I am but a tiny bit lagging when compared to brother Ryu. But you.. even with your better than average face.. with your personality.. it will be an accident if you manage to land yourself a girlfriend." 

"What did you say?" Jake certainly never cared for any girlfriend to speak of. He was satisfied as long as he can be in his mother's arms every now and then. And with now Ryu owning Emma, he was sorted on that front.

Yet, it was one thing to not aspire for a girl and completely other to let Kyro brag about it on his face. "I am telling you, man. Girls don't like serious guys like you around." "Yeah.. and playing all goofy will increase your abysmal charisma?" Jake hit back with visible scorn.

"Whatever..!" Kyro swept his hair back, giving off and confident bearing. "They will much rather enjoy being around someone who can keep them entertained, compared to a deadpan rock face like yourself." 

It wasn't long before the two boys managed to drag Kira into their tussle as well. "You tell him, Kira. Ain't I right?" Kyro insisted. "Yeah, please tell me girls are not interested in jokers like him?" Jake countered.

Finding herself in a sticky situation, she can only scratch her head. Although she had been distracted by Ryu and Suna's erotic display, she did hear some of the points the two boys had put up in their defense.

"I think both of you are correct to an extent." Her answer was diplomatic and needless to say, the boys were not very keen on having a settlement. Watching their lips quiver as if they can't accept the fact, Kira hurriedly intervened. 

"Ahem.. well that's what is my thought. But if you guys want to contend it, why don't just try it with actual girls?" It was Kyro and Jake's time to scratch their heads in confusion. "What do you mean?" 

Kira smiled, having figured things out now. "In less than a month, we will be off to the capital with brother Ryu. Considering all of us pass the exams, you can start a competition from there." She let the atmosphere turn tenser.

"Competition of what?" Jake inquired. "Simple.. we will see which one of you can get a girlfriend faster hehe.." She noticed their eyes turn brighter as the idea unraveled in their heads. Absolutely.. what other way to prove their dominance and shut the other guy for good at once. 

A fire burned in their eyes. "I accept." This was Kyro's chance to show Jake his place. So what if he was a bit lacking in the cultivation department? He shall more than makeup for it with his inherent charm. 

"Tch.. so be it." Jake can't lose the advantage. Considering how focused he was on improving himself, it will be a drag to aspire for a girlfriend. Nevertheless, just imagining the smug face of this bastard in case he wins, made him take a deep dive in this torrential stream. 

"Haha.. how do you like these junks now?" The group was unable to continue with their line of conversation. They witnessed Suna leaning over Ryu with her tits in his crotch, rubbing over his semi-erect penis. 

"Not bad.. they have some use after all?" The boy responded nonchalantly, causing Suna to smirk and rub her breasts vigorously against the soft piece of meat. "Huh... I guess I will take my leave." Kira got to her feet ready to leave.

Ryu reached out to her, offering to accommodate her in the 'play' as well. But the girl vehemently refused. Ryu chose not to push her, respecting her decision. If she needed time to recover from the nasty episode, then he ought to give her that. 

"What should we do?" Jake thought Kyro would like to leave with him as well, giving Ryu some alone time with aunt Suna. Instead, the guy displayed a contemptuous glance before approaching his mother's shapely ass. 

Suna was busy serving Ryu's cock when she felt a foreign object invading her pussy from behind. "Ohhh.." She groaned as the knob traveled into her gully. The boy in front of her took this opportunity to spit into her mouth before smearing her face all over his ball sack.

Watching Kyro take position behind his mum and insert his tool into her bare vagina, Jake sighed in frustration. He was certain that this guy was doing this on purpose. Wasn't this just trying to one-up him?

"Ahem... I will leave as well. I got to resume my training." Ryu saw Jake ready to sneak out and promptly stopped him. "Come join us, brother. Aunt Suna will love to have all of us inside her at once. "Ahh.. yeah.. little Jakey, if you don't mind, just get in." 

The woman separated her ass cheeks, revealing her puckered asshole. Jake gulped. He had heard Kyro boast about doing his mother in the butthole. If he had to believe him, this must be a unique experience in itself.

The boy gulped at the splendid spectacle Suna's cute asshole put up. Nervousness flashed in his eyes leading to Kyro chuckling in contempt and slapping his hand over his mother's chubby ass cheeks. "He is scared to do it mom.. hehe.."

Suna's tilted her head, not expecting Jake to be this humble around ladies. "Is that true, little Jakey?" The boy in question felt his throat dry up at the coy look the matron threw at him. "Cough.. cough.. of course, no, aunt Suna." 

"It's just that I didn't bring any fruits with me to exchange." His reply made everyone break out in laughter, further confusing the boy. "Haha.. so sweet." Suna pushed Kyro away before walking over to Jake and hugging him securely in her arms. 

"That's fine kiddo. You don't need to pay to a family." She proceeded to plant kisses on both his cheeks. "That's right. Moreover, I pretty much own this piece of ass, so don't hesitate." Ryu, who had been a silent watcher for the last few minutes, eventually came over and grabbed Suna's flabby butt. 

"Hehe.. naughty boy." Suna didn't refute his claims, choosing to wiggle her bum out of his grasp. "Let's take this inside. It's been a while since I have had a good pounding." A flushed Jake was dragged away by the elegant beauty. 

"Let's go, brother, I can't wait to do her with you." A shameless Kyro stroked his dick with a complimentary repulsive grin on his face. Ryu shivered in disgust. This best friend of his was getting increasingly obsessed with involving himself in a threesome with him. 

"Why? Don't you have access to her all day long?" Ryu made sure to sidestep the naked boy. "Hehe.. doing mom alone is no fun. An extra cock shoots her arousal off the charts." Kyro followed behind."With brother around, she always cums harder." 

Ryu didn't know what to say to this. Stepping inside the bedroom, he found Suna's ass welcoming them in bed. A helpless Jake had already been undressed, with the mature woman blowing his dick. 

"Which one are you picking?" Kyro probed. "Pussy." Ryu jumped in the bed, aligning his cock with Suna's cunt. "Sure.. then I shall have the ass." Kyro was right behind, stepping over Suna's ass and negotiating with her tight anus. 

"Ahhhhh.. hahaha.. fuckk... that's right..!!" Suna had given up on keeping any semblance of seniority when she was out having sex with these guys. Regardless, this was the first time ever Jake had seen aunt Suna swear. 

Needless to say, the boy was stunned. "Hehe.. ughh.. muughh.. uuhhh.. You like it, right?" Her tongue rolled all over his cute cock, lapping at it skillfully. "Ehh.. yes, absolutely, aunt." 

"Good boy..!" The woman winked at him. "You can hold onto my breasts if you want." Under constantly jostling, Suna slowly opened her mouth and swallowed the wood. Jake can see Kyro glancing at him as he fucked his mother in the ass.

The demeaning smile on his face was evident for anyone to see. 'This bastard..!!' Gritting his teeth, Jake committed to forgoing his indignity. He can't remain passive all the time. This was training in itself. If he was to succeed in getting a girlfriend and beat Kyro at it, he got to improve his game.

His hands reached out to plump tits under Suna's chest, taking hold of them before gently kneading them. Though not as large as his mother's, they had the right perkiness to them. His palm spread over her areolas, plucking on her nipples.

A joyful Suna rocked her head back and forth on the erect cock with increased momentum. Her hands spread over Jake's chest, making circles around his briskets. The harder she was fucked from behind, the harder she clamped on the cock in her mouth.

Her eyes never left the boy, making sure he had a clear view of her flushed visage. In time, her actions began showing effect on the boy. His cock grew by an inch and his hold on her tits grew harsher, crushing them with all the strength of his arms. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

46