Chapter 306 Banging your mother in the ass
16.8k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GwAck.. GwAck.. GwAck.." For the last ten minutes, Paula's mouth was used as a portable pussy. Ryu held onto her cowlick, stationing her head at the right coordinates where he can get the best leverage in deep-throating his mother.

"Spit on it.. bitch.." *Whack* A hard slap to Paula's face left her cheek burning. In spite of the contempt in her eyes, she made sure to follow along. Flattening her tongue out, she gave the wood a good lick, swallowing the spit mixed with the precum. 

"GwAck.. GwAck.. GwAck.. Glockk.. glock.." He returned to force feed his cock to her. Moving one hand to grip her long neck, he can feel his dick making its way in her tunnel, on his fingers. 

Amelia was one heck of a woman. No matter how many times he ravaged her beyond repair, she will be back, ready for more. Not only that, but even his cock will be ready for more. Possessing all the qualities of a high-quality slut, she provided one of the best fucks Ryu ever had in this short life span of his.

"Guhggh..  ughhhh.. uuughh.." Every pump will make her lips kiss his balls and his swelled-up knob invade her softer throat. "Are you wet, mom?" With her mouth blockaded by a nine inch cock, Paula can only rely on her fluttering eyelids to deliver her message. 

"Good.. you are nice and ready." Ryu showed no mercy, just as Amelia liked it. Roughly yanking her head around, he made her stand up. "Stay here.. Let's taste you asshole this time. You must have gotten itchy without a proper smackdown of your backdoor." 

Paula held onto the frame of the wooden cradle for support. She didn't resist, groaning as the girthy cock slowly entered her bowels by the means of her anus. 

Thanks to a good licking prior, Ryu didn't face too much resistance in her dry ass. 

"How rough you want us to be? Want me to go all the way?" Paula smirked at the challenge. Turning her head around she expressed her derision by the means of a loathing smile. "Why don't you do your worst?" 

"Ehh..? Still going wild.. I see." Figuring out his plan of action, Ryu tugged hard on her lush hair with his left hand and repeatedly smacked her ass cheeks. "You deserve some good beating mother. Let's make sure you are returned to your submissive self tonight." 

*Whack* "Ahhh...!" *Whack* *Whack* "Shhhh.. harder.. boy.." *Whack* *Whack* "hahah.. is that it? What a pussy..!!" The redhead's reaction surprised Ryu for once. With how much force he was invoking his hos spankings, Amelia should either be rolling on the floor or have been asking for forgiveness.

Yet, there was no sign of suffering on her face. Remarkably, she was arduously demanding to raise the stakes even further. *PAGHHHH* Hesitatingly, he ended up using all his strength to whack her ass. The echoing sound alerted not only Jeff but Ruby as well, who stepped out of the kitchen.

Both father and daughter pair were concerned for Amelia, however looking at the face of enlightenment, they didn't know if they should laugh or cry at the absurdity of the situation. 

"One of these days, she is definitely going to injure herself with all these extreme sexual obsessions." No matter how many times Jeff thought about it, he could never get the reason for his son involving so much violence in his sex. 

Witnessing the satiated expression on the woman facing him while the boy smacked her ass, Jeff can only shake his head in rebuke. What always puzzled him more was how much the women liked when Ryu will fuck them so roughly. Apparently, they seem to love it. 

"Haha.. Don't worry, Ryu loves her just as much as we do. He will never hurt her." Ruby returned to her chores. "Huh.. why else do you think, I allow all this madness in my house?" 

Listening to Jeff addressing her from outside the kitchen room, Ruby laughed out loud. "Don't get me wrong father.. but this has gotten out of your hands way back. Both these guys have long pushed you to the background." 

"Hmph.. If being in the background feels this good, I will prefer the current setting any day of the week." Ruby laughed even harder. "Looks like mother really took a toll on you." 

"You bet she did..!" Jeff slapped his things in annoyance. "How can a human be so horny at all times? Sometimes she feels like a wild animal in the period of heat." 

"Hey.. hey.. You want to spend the night on the streets?" Ruby cautioned the man to not be too rampant with his words. "Yeah.. and you think she is willing to spare any attention to us?" Jeff pointed to the erogenous face of the lady being taken from behind.

"Ohhhh.. haha.. Fuckk.. it feels so good." Paula was breathing raggedly. The lengthy meat inside her was slowly gaining its ground in her rectum. A few more minutes passed like this and eventually, Ryu was balls deep in his mother's ass. 

"You two..!! Take a break, let's have dinner." Ruby called out but got no traction with the couple whatsoever. Both of them were deeply entranced in the fleshly pleasures.

Serving the meal for Jeff, she brought the rest of the plates over to the couple. "Are you listening?" She slapped Ryu on his butt, prompting the boy to grab hold of Ruby's waist and kiss her on the lips. 

His actions caught the redheaded girl by surprise. But she was not alone. Jeff who had been munching on his fruits stopped midway. Ruby had hinted at a few things about her new relationship with her brother. 

Nevertheless, this was the first time he had seen the advances in their relationship with his own eyes. As a father to both kids, she wasn't sure how to react to the situation. Fathers in Korua were not used to watching their children kiss each other romantically.

"It's already a bizarre family at this point." Since Ruby actively engaged in the kiss, who was he to stop her. She was a grown woman now and can decide her own future. If she wants to pick Ryu as her next husband, then so be it. He was happy as long as his family was happy. 

Ryu clicked his tongue in delight. "I think mom is ready to eat..!" With a smirk, he pulled how dick out to leave a gaping hole. "Here fill this up." He stretched her ass cheeks wide. 

She didn't think twice, picking a neatly chopped Virgo, she inserted it into the dilated sphincter. Using her middle, she shoved the piece as deep as possible. "Put a few more inside her." 

Paula can only stare back in confusion. One by one she can feel her rectum getting packed with cold fruity pulp. It was a strange thing to do, but she had to maintain the facade of Amelia, as such she didn't reveal the befuddlement on her face. For all she knew, this can be a regular play between the mother and daughter pair.

"Wait, I will make some space." Ryu took over his sister, poking the overflowing asshole with his dick. "Ready to have your dinner, sis?" "Hehe.. Go right ahead." Ruby extended her tongue and placed it on the entrance of her mother's anus.

Paula was watching the show with an intrigued face when Ryu's hands reached her face. He hooked her left cheek and began forcing his cock inside the stuffed burrow. 

As soon as pressure was applied, the fruits were crushed, releasing their juices. Prepared for this eventuality, Ruby attached her mouth to the hole, lapping the liquid leaking out. 

Gradually Ryu increased the force in his thrusts, stamping his mother's ass repeatedly. The fleshly fruits inside the tight anal walls were crushed into a pulp, acting as a lubricant. 

Paula was in a state of stupefaction. What a strange way to have sex, she mused. Despite the uncanny sensation of the mushy mixture moving in the wrong direction in her digestive tract, her mind was taking all this as a new adventure. Consequently, she felt less averse to letting the boy do his thing.

Her only issue was her hand in her mouth, snaring her left cheek in a very derogatory manner. Ryu remained completely oblivious to this, pulling his cock out once again. "There.. you can fit in some more." 

Ruby didn't need the directions. Right when the boy took a break, she was ready with the next filling. Inserting a big piece inside the hole, she will push it with her finger, relishing in the captivating manner her anus will contract and relax around her finger. 

Her actions were not hidden from anyone. Ryu can tell his sister had made an amusement out of this. Picking two large Virgo pieces in his hand, he shoved them in Ruby's mouth. "You don't need your hands, sis." He informed her when she turned to him with perplexity. 

Nodding her head in realization, she got to work immediately. Attaching her lips to her mother's rim, she forced the flesh in her mouth into the burrow. The scene was extremely hot. Ryu can feel his arousal reach new heights. 

His dick swelled to a point where it was ready to fuck heavens themselves. Nonetheless, he patiently waited for Ruby to complete her job. Paula had been quite cooperative in the operation. Every time the contents of the girl's mouth will be forced into her anus, her muscles will work hard to retain it inside her. 

"Good work, sis." Ruby didn't forget to provide a good lick to Ryu's dirty cock. Making sure it was all cleaned up, she stepped back. The boy turned around to find they had been left alone by his father. Jeff was a nice guy. Ryu can tell he didn't enjoy these extra steamy sex sessions. 

"Stand back there, sis." He pointed Ruby to take position next to a bending Amelia. Once she was ready, he picked his right leg and placed his foot firmly on her face. "Is this alright?" 

Ruby's heart throbbed in her chest. "Yes, please keep it here." She immediately grabbed the foot with both her hands, unwilling to let it slide away. 

Ryu rolled his eyes at the eagerness with which the girl held onto his foot. Shaking his head ruefully, he slowly inserted his rod inside his mother's waiting ass. 

"Umhhhfgg.. fucckk.." Paula barked, her cavity getting stretched like never before. Another hand was introduced into her mouth. Ryu securely held onto both her cheeks. Leveraging his hold of her mouth, he began thrusting his dick into her backdoor.

*Pucchh* *Puchhu* Her anus made guzzling noise as the fruits were crushed into pulp and a part of it was ejected from the sides. Ultimately, his thick cock blocked the entrance completely. 

*Puch* *Puch* His waist began working on her booty, gradually gaining ground as the fruity diet was pushed further and further deep into her intestines. 

On the right side, Ryu's foot was planted on Ruby's face while he banged his mother from behind. Under his sole, the girl was panting in excitement. With her heartbeats rushing past all records, Ruby squirmed in pleasure. 

Wasn't this all she had wanted in life? Ryu's foot was all for herself. She can do whatever she wants with it. Keeping in mind her brother doesn't face any difficulty in banging her mother, she slowly began rubbing her face all over the heel. 

Her nostrils flared, taking deep breaths to consume her brother's scent. Her nipples stood in attention and there was a wet patch on her crotch. Just with a single gesture, Ryu seems to have thoroughly overwhelmed her. 

*Pagh* *Pah* *Pah* Ryu broke into a sprint inside his mother. The licentious sounds of her ass being rammed into echoed in the hall. Simultaneously, Ruby had swallowed the front of his feet into her mouth, sucking on his toes, drooling from her mouth. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

53