Chapter 308 Disciplining your mother
10.9k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmph... Well, I am happy alright..!." Felicia sighed in exhaustion. "He should know, I can return him in kind if he doesn't lower down his theatrics for women." She argued, mostly to herself.

Emily caressed her face. "It's fine, Felicia. Just take your own advice. No one reserves the right to lecture you on anything. If you feel relieved involved with a bunch of men, just do so, who cares?" 

"I hope it was that easy, senior sister." Felicia smiled wrily. "There are a lot of considerations attached to being a part of the Royal family. Despite the flimsy rules of our world that didn't restrict free sexual relations, I can't help but feel burdened most of the time." 

Emily brought her face over to kiss Felicia on her forehead. "Well, I don't understand all these critical details. Nevertheless, I know how you are." She passed on a beaming smile that could lift anyone's spirit. 

"Since you have chosen this path for yourself, I am sure you will figure things out. That is how you have always been. Always picking the hardest ways to do a task and then not giving up on it no matter the amount of time and effort you had to put in. Not much different than a brat, I say.. haha.."

The older lady's words made both of them laugh together. "Hehe... It can't be helped. I could never stomach defeat." Felicia responded by puffing up her chest. Both of them talked for hours until it was time for Felicia to leave.

"Please let me know if you need anything, senior sister. Both the maids outside were handpicked by me. They will always have the means to contact me at all times." She offered while putting on her extravagant gown. 

"I know.." Emily waved her hands nonchalantly. "At this age, I only need some silence and my books. And I already have both here." Felicia didn't argue with her, both of them passing each other last greetings before she left the room. 

**In Korua**

After a tedious night, Paula woke up to a commotion in her bed. Covered in nothing but her blanket, she turned her head to find the other two occupants of her bed already engaged in their morning debauchery. 'Is this guy only a human?' 

Paula won't believe she was outdone by a human man. She can still recall parts of her stringent humiliation at the hands of the boy last night. It was strange.. very strange indeed. 

From the things she recollected, that the boy did to her, even a quarter of those would have been more than enough justification to cut his head off. And yet, Paula can't exactly feel the wrath that she normally should have felt. Was it because she had one of the best orgasms of her life yesterday? 

Is it because of her sexual gratification at his hands, that she felt so reluctant to harm him? The scenes of the boy fucking the life out of her ass kept flashing in front of her eyes even now. 

Her entire body squirmed when she recalled the part where he had hooked her nose in such a degrading manner. "Hn?" Paula's hands reached down to find herself leaking just from the thought of it. 

What more evidence there can be? She can't deny it at all. Everything was out in open. She was indeed a slut who liked being fucked like an animal. 'Dammit.. how distasteful..?!' 

Her eyes darted over to find the siblings attached to each other. Ryu laid on his back beside her, with Ruby settled on top of him, straddling his cock ever so slowly. The girl was chewing on her lips with her eyes closed. 

A single look on her face told Paula how much she was cherishing her time with the boy. She turned to face the boy who hands his hands gently holding onto Ruby's waist and jogging her ass to nestle back and forth on his dick. 

She was astounded at the amount of patience shown by the brat. This wasn't the sex she was used to. How boring? And yet, why does Ruby's face tell her that this was the best thing for her? 

The couple was taking their sweet time exploring each other at an exceptionally slow pace. Paula's mind had come to a halt. She can only wait and watch the scene unfold. Was this love? The idea popped into her mind.

Ryu's hands traced their way to take hold of Ruby's breasts fondling them and pinching her nipples from time to time. "Aaahmm... Ryu..!! Aaaahh..!!" The hot breath left her lips as Ruby bent over the boy to capture his mouth, engaging him in a drawn-out kiss. 

All along, Ryu had not moved his waist at once. All the jostling motion was taken care of by Ruby herself in cowgirl style. Right now, the girl was certainly in the commanding position. 

This slow-paced sex continued for quite a while when finally Ruby collapsed over Ryu's chest. "Now you do it!" With her head next to his face, she muttered in his ear, letting the boy take over. Ryu agreed, aggressively grappling her ass and shifting his waist to jab into the waiting pussy. 

Paula didn't realize it, but her fingers made their way up her vagina, poking the warmer insides. Her lips were swelling and so was her chest. With a dry throat, she produced a primal grunt, attracting all the attention to herself.

"Looks like somebody is having their own fun..!" Ryu noticed the woman next to him, glaring at him with hungry eyes. The lust she displayed astounded him. Even by his mother's standards, this amount of libido was not common.

Amelia should have been properly disposed of by the long-standing session he had with her. And yet, he found her lusting over him once again. Even now she chose to keep watching silently like a prowling cat, ready to pounce on him at a moment's notice. 

"She looks really intense today haha.." Ruby laughed at the desirous face of her mother, lusting after her own son. "He is occupied, mom." She put her arms around Ryu's head, attaching herself to him like a squid. 

"Hmph.. did I ask for your suggestions, little girl?" Amelia made her move. Wrapping her lush hair into subsequent binds, she moved behind the couple. Not thinking twice, she stuck her middle finger straight into Ryu's cute asshole. 

"Oooh.. fuck..!!" He cried out in pleasure as she resorted to massaging his bowels by moving her long finger up and down his anus. Arousal was inundating her mind. For the moment Paula wanted to let go of her pride and let herself immerse in it. 

While her finger moved up and down his tract, she stuck her mouth on his balls, swallowing both of them at once. Ryu's cock grew by an entire inch, invading Ruby's womb in the process. 

"Aaaahh...!!" All three individuals moaned simultaneously. Ryu's jabs inside his sister-wife turned brisk with his mother's tongue running all over his balls stationed in her sloppy mouth.

The entire room was drowned in Ruby's lustful groans as she inched closer to her orgasm. Ryu kept pounding his new wife with increased diligence, courtesy to his mom. 

Paula had no intentions to stop there. Having sucked on his balls for long enough, she brought her lips down. Using her hands she stretched his hips outwards and once the asshole came in full view, attached her mouth to it. 

"Yeah.. mom.. eat it.. ahhh.." Ryu was going crazy by the double assault. On one hand, his mother was poking her tongue in his anus, and on the other, Ruby's cunt was contracting like crazy, suffocating his dick in the folds of her slippery vaginal muscles. 

He sustained them for the next ten minutes after which his pulsating dick emptied out his balls in his sister's baby hole. A huge amount of sizzling hot semen was deposited right inside her, causing Ruby to ejaculate as well. The brother-sister pair held each other in their arms and kissed their faces. 

    

Paula on the other hand was busy slurping the thick cum leaking from Ruby's stuffed vagina. She let the semen drip from over his balls, right into her mouth. *Guchuu* Her tongue lapped at the thick jizz making its way down the midsection of his hips. 

"Sleep for some time, I will bring this nuisance away." Ryu kissed the girl in his arm, letting her slide to his left. Both of them shared a burst of hearty laughter at the expense of their mum. 

"Come, Amelia, it's time for you to have your dose." He got off the bed and inserted his fingers in the redhead's mouth, clipping her cheeks in a highly demeaning manner. Not waiting to see her response, he hauled her away by hooking her up. 

Paula can not react in time and as far as she was concerned, it didn't even matter. She jumped off the bed, crawling on all four limbs as the boy dragged her out of the room by the means of her pronged head. 

Walking was exceedingly difficult for Paula, mostly because with her head held at an angle she can barely see anything at all. Ryu made her crawl over to the bathroom. "You are one heck of a slut mom, I am telling you..!" 

Paula scoffed at Ryu's complaints. The boy can only smile bitterly. He had fucked this woman with everything he had got, any more than this might risk her ending up bedridden just like Nana. 

"If you can't continue then just tell me.. Hmph... I will go and look for someone else." Ryu knew she was trying to rile him up. He raised her chin with his fingers and bent down to peck her forehead. "Okay.. but only this one time. You won't be using that cunt of yours until I return." 

His stiff expression reminded her that he was pretty serious. Paula's heartbeat quickened, finding the boy's refined face so close to hers. "Promise?" He questioned her, to which the woman reacted by aggressively grappling his face and latching onto his lips. 

Amelia was ruthless in her kiss, sucking on Ryu's lips ravenously. Having no other choice he let her eat him for a while. Suddenly, his hands reached behind her head and gripped a fistful of her hair, yanking her head away from him. 

"I asked you something, bitch!!" *Paaagh* He slapped the twin peaks on her chest, to put his point across. Amelia responded with a vicious glare while chewing on her lips and fingering her pussy. 

"Whatever.. l don't care..!!" *paaaghh* Another slap to her fair tits made the woman both squirm and wince at the same time. "Did you pick the wrong step today, mom? You are not supposed to talk back with your husband like this." 

A few more backhanded slaps left Paula's tits burning.. and she loved it. "It's so disgraceful. You should return to being a submissive wife, just like earlier. I say fuck.. you fuck.. I say stop.. you stop." Ryu's fingers pinched her nipple harshly until the woman groaned in pain.

"Ohh..? What happened to your milk? Did you run dry?" In the middle of their re-training session, Ryu noticed the anomaly. "Huh.. the baby drank it all." Paula was quick to respond, not letting the boy mull too long on it. 

"Hmm? Did she drink it all? What a glutton.. haha.. that's fine." "You talk too much... just fuck me..!!" Paula protested, growing restless with every passing second now. Ryu sighed as if he was truly disappointed in the woman. 

"You lack proper discipline mom." *Whack* A tight slap landed squarely on Paula's face instantly filling her with rage. Unfortunately, she didn't get a respite just yet. Aware of her limits, Ryu proceeded to slap her face a few more times.

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

52