Chapter 311 Felicia’s choice 2
6.1k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<<Good to be back after a refreshing break..!! Enjoy!>>

Under the scrutinizing eyes of Felicia, Shalam bowed and turned in a hurry to leave. Utterly disappointed by the failure to reach a satisfying orgasm, he didn't want to be around this woman anymore. 

As previously perceived, she must have some high-ass background. Too much entanglement with her might cause trouble for him. This didn't mean Shalam was a coward, rather the fruit of this endeavor was just not sweet enough vis-a-vis the risks involved.

*Creak* His hand gripping the knob, he tried to pull the door open, only to end up failing in it. "Huh..?" As a cultivator himself, it didn't take him long to realize that someone didn't want him to get out.

Awkwardly scratching his face, he turned back to face the masked lady. "Ahem... Did I forget something, miss Cia?" The woman in question had her legs parted to both sides as she stared curiously at him. Her dripping pink pussy was a sight to behold, but right now Shalam's eyes were never the hot pupils behind the white mask.

"Hahaha.." Much to his befuddlement, the woman began laughing uproariously. At that moment she forgot all about maintaining the dignity of a noblewoman. With her chest heaving up and down, she jumped down from the bed. 

Crossing the room, she came to stand extremely close to Shalam. With her big eyes staring at him in such proximity, the big man took a stealthy gulp. "Mr. Shalam, we came to this place with my permission. And.." 

At the end of her words, the burly man felt a sharp pain in his chest. Looking down, he saw Cia poking him with her fingernail. "We will get out with my permission as well. Do you need any more clarity than this?" 

Shalam noticed her lips form into a sneer. "Haha.. no.. no.. that won't be necessary." Even their brief confrontation of aura had laid bare to him the fact that he was not the superior party here. Truthfully speaking, Shalam had anticipated this at the very first glance, yet he wanted to try his luck. 

Cursing himself, he maintained the most flamboyant smile he could. "So what does my lady suggest?" His tone had returned to being respectful, like addressing a senior. "I suggest we continue to fuck. You got any reservations with that?" 

The fingernail poking into his chest was twisted, leaving the man in agony. "Why would I?" He answered without a second thought. Felicia glared at his chiseled-out face for another minute before withdrawing her finger.

Right when Shalam sighed in relief, he felt a vice-like grip over his family jewels. Felicia had clutched his balls and was busy undoing his pants. Knowing better than moving in such a situation, Shalam stood like a statue. 

Felicia took his semi-flaccid penis out in open and held it between her fingers, inspecting it with interest. "You didn't even cum.. its an insult to me." Holding onto his dick, she dragged him back to the bed. 

Settling down, she took a lasting look at his little brother, her mouth salivating a bit. "Who knows.. if you perform really well, I might let you put that dirty cock of yours in my mouth, what do you say?" 'YOU LIAR...!!' Shalam screamed in his mind, the expressions on his face somewhere between laughing and crying.

"Haha.. I wouldn't dare.. U wouldn't dare..!!" Shalam waved his hands, not ready to let such dangerous thoughts even pop up in his mind. Opposite him, Felicia had laid down on her back, once again opening her legs wide. "Shut up and stick it in.." 

Feeling the swollen object dig into her vagina, smile returned to Felicia's face. A smile that kept getting wider with every thrust from the burly man. Her hand clasped his buffed arms, the sense of manliness seeping into her. 

Everything from his breathing pattern to the thin perspiration on his body was enticing Felicia. 'Hmph.. this guy is pretty good at his job..' She rated him highly when it came to sex, the only thing confusing her was why he acted the way he did. 

She was a beautiful woman. So beautiful that even the prince of the Empire proposed marriage to her. Apart from that, she had a cultivation level that a majority of the human population can only dream of. Why else would this guy try to run away from her? This didn't make any sense at all. 

Deciding to question him on this matter, she let herself immerse in the extraordinary sensational overdose. Moans kept originating from her that echoed in the room. In contrary to her, Shalam looked like instead of having sex, he was working hard to satisfy his mistress. 

***

"Sophia." A silver-haired late teenage girl was sitting cross-legged on the porch of her humble cottage when someone called her out. "Aunt Amelia?" A middle-aged lady with long vibrant red hair stood opposite her. 

Sophia got up and jumped down to land next to the lady. "Hello aunt.. I wasn't expecting you here." She gave the lady a gentle hug before stepping back respectfully. 

Amelia swept up the long hair strands that had been blown over her face by the fresh morning breeze. "I am sorry to disturb you, little Sophia. But I had something to talk to you about. Will that be alright?" She lady iterated her words with a good-natured smile. 

"Yes.. yes.. I am not busy. We can talk." Sophia answered generously. Mrs. Amelia had left a very good impression on her. Be it from taking care of aunt Dorothea at her place or from treating her with such love and care, Ryu's mum had earned her admiration. 

"Oh.. If you don't mind it.. little Sophia.." Amelia twirled her fingers in her hair, looking all around in nervousness. "Can we go to someplace with a little more privacy?" Sophia didn't know what she wanted to talk but not giving it much thought, she suggested for they step into her cottage.

"Hmm.. or maybe we can go there. I had something to talk about little Ryu. It's important." The redhead lady pointed towards the plantation area. "About Ryu..?" Sophia didn't herself realize it as her face turned a little flustered just thinking about what this lady wanted to discuss with her. 

Thinking it might be related to her travel to the capital, she agreed and led the way for the mature woman. "By the way, aunt. How did you come inside? I mean.. weren't their guards who stopped you?" 

Only people working in the plantations, mostly men, were allowed inside the barricades encasing the farming area. The men on the main door will not let an unrecognized person venture inside. 

"Hn..? Oh.. that was not a trouble. I knew one of the men on duty. He made an exception for me when I told him about you." Sophia was surprised the men will on the duty will be this negligent, still, maybe they did let Amelia in because of her. 

Both of them traveled until they were quite deep into the lush greenery. "This is fine, Sophia." Amelia brought the girl to a stop. "Sure. You can tell me now." 

Amelia passed on a big smile and gently held onto Sophia's hands. "Can you please tell me more about your relationship with Ryu, young one? I know you guys are pretty serious but I still want to hear it from you." 

Needless to say, Sophia visibly panicked even after having completely anticipated the said development. Despite having an obstinate demeanor in life, she was a newbie when it came to matters related to the heart. 

"Ah.. What.. what do you want.. to hear, aunt?" Her speech broke a little. "Haha.. no need to be so shy. I just want to know if both of you have the same feelings for each other." Amelia squeezed her shoulders to calm the girl down. "I hope the affection is mutual.. with regard to you... because I already know how much my boy likes you."

Her words only further fluttered Sophia. This was not a conversation she expected to have waking up this morning. With no head start at all, everything came as a surprise to the naive girl. "I.. I.. do like him as well." 

Some conviction finally flashed in her eyes when she said that. "Hahaha.. nice.. nice." Amelia laughed out loud, making Sophia smile as well. "Too bad.. I can't allow that to happen."

"Huh?" Sophia's ecstatic brain took a few seconds to react to her words. "You said anything, aunt?" For a moment she assumed Amelia was just messing around with her. 

The redhead's grin grew wider as she took hold of Sophia's right hand as well. "Please don't understand me wrongly, girl. Nothing personal here. However, you got to come with me." 

The next second Sophia's face morphed, discovering the structure of the woman's face changed. Her heart stopped. This uncanny resemblance.. it was extremely familiar to her. "Aunt Paula.." 

"This...??" Sophia was unable to continue with her line of thought. Her head had gotten heavy and the world in her vision began to tumble. "Hmm?" The lady opposite to her who had now revealed herself after dropping the garb of Amelia took hold of her falling body.

Holding the girl by her waist, Paula was confused by her last words. "Why does she know my name?" For some time, she has had a hunch that her dreams are not impalpable as she had previously presumed. They must be related to her in some way that she could not put a hand to.

That fleeting feeling had only strengthened from the time she had been to this small town. At times, she would feel like she had been through these streets.. or some faces will seem familiar to her, even though she was certain of having never really seen them. 

Peering at the vulnerable girl in her arms, Paula's heartbeat raced. "Sophia..?" Her long fingers delicately retained her silvery hair off her face. She lost the count of time, lost in the innocence of the young girl. 

Paula didn't realize that her eyes were already welled with traces of tears. "Who are you?" She said to no one in particular. There was an eerie blank in her mind and yet, the girl in her arms overwhelmed her with emotions. This was probably the most bizarre experience in her life. 

The void inside her led to an annoying irritation. What was it that she was missing? Does she need to look for people to get some answers? 

The demoness knew she had not to be born into this world. Rather, master Ergon must have created her. From what she had observed, he mostly uses a vessel in the form of a living being to cast his false demon magic. 

Does that mean she too was a human at one time? And that she has had a relationship with this town? "Aaahhhhh.." Extreme pain pierced her brain and Paula fell to her knees. Even in the agony, she wrapped her arms around the unconscious girl, not letting her fall over. 

The pain was ripping through her mind, gnawing at her conscious. A dark gaseous mass emerged from her body, draining the life aura from the surrounding. From grass to the tress, anything that the gas touched, rapidly lost its life, turning into a dry husk. 

With a shred of her will, Paula protected the girl in her arms while the landscape around her was turned into a deathly hallow. The ground under her was eroded at a rapid pace. Everything from rocks to soil was turned into dry sand, lacking any moisture at all.

Inside the bubble, Paula's skin was burning by the dark mass she herself was releasing. Added to that, her mind felt like it was being bombarded with stinging quills. Even marred with such suffering, the shred of her consciousness protecting Sophia remained undying. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

    

41