Chapter 322 A Village Orgy
11.3k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lyod found himself following the young girl from earlier. She had located him resting at Dorothea's old place and asked him to come around. On his inquiry, the girl told him it was Ryu who was calling on him. 

Sun was almost hiding behind the horizon as Jenny navigated her way back to the praying ground. As soon as they reached there, Lyod could not be any more surprised. 

Looking at his student mixed in the crowd of naked women, Lyod can only shake his head in futility. If he was right, there were more than three dozen females gathered under the large tree. Their ages ranged from around late teens to over fifty years. 

Ryu stood among the naked women with his arms wide open. Four females kneeled in front of him with their heads in his groins. Another half a dozen were busy licking all over his body. 

"Join us master Lyod. I am paying." Right then the boy discovered the old man. Lyod remains standing there speechless. What was going on here? Aren't they supposed to be on a training schedule?

Twenty minutes back..

Ryu was well within his rights to put things down Itzel's anal tract. Added to that, his actions were ultimately meant for the good of her family. Chewing on her lips, she closed her eyes and asked for forgiveness.

Simultaneously, she stopped restraining her anus, allowing the long Virgo to slip right inside her. Jenny was delighted. She hurriedly added another fruit and began forcing it gradually down her mother's rectum. 

Enjoying the scene, Ryu slowly stroked his cock to life. "Can we begin?" He turned around to find Marta returning with two ladies by her side. "This is my younger sister and this is our mother. All three of us would like to join you." 

"Please accept our respect, young lord." Marta must have spelled out Ryu's identity for the women to bow down. "No need for this. Both of you can join in." 

Marta's mother was on the younger side. Maybe that was the reason for her average-size bust. Nonetheless, the older woman was just as equipped in the breast department. 

Marta signaled with her eyes, prompting her fellow ladies to strip down. "Is there something you want us to do specifically, young lord?" She inquired, to which the boy only shrugged his shoulders. 

"You will do whatever I ask of you. Nothing is off-limits except a kiss." Ryu touched the older woman's breasts to find them quite a bit softer than Marta's. Nonetheless, even less stringent breasts held their own charm. 

"For sure, young lord." Marta responded as the boy put his head between her mother's tits and rubbed them on his face. Ryu would have liked to do away with the salutation. But lacking any time for that, he simply didn't bother about it. 

"You, get down on your hands and knees.. I need a chair." The other two ladies had already discovered the stack of pulpy Virgos securely placed behind the boy. If there was any doubt about Marta's claims earlier, it was gone now. 

So when Ryu asked Marta's sister to be his chair, she followed through without as much as a single twitch on her face. "You two, start eating each other out." He directed the other two ladies when his bare ass touched the crawling woman's back. 

Marta and her mother were none the wiser. Both of them stared at each other, trying to see if the other got what the boy meant by 'eating each other out'. 

Ryu can only slap his head in frustration. Naivety was a double-edged sword. While it allowed him to take undue advantage of the women around him, at times like these he will have to painfully describe his thoughts in excruciating detail. 

Marta can see the letdown expression on Ryu's face and she scratched her nose in embarrassment. It can't be helped. They were simply not familiar with such exotic terminologies. 

A lot many new ladies had joined them while Ryu was busy with his explanations. "All of you.. now start doing what I told you with the family members or friends you brought along with you." 

Dozens of women nodded at once as they grabbed hold of the female next to them. In a matter of seconds, they were all naked. With their hands touching their partners all over, their lips met with each other. 

In truth, not everyone was having a good time. Most of these women might have never even kissed any man except their husbands, let alone a fellow female like herself. In view of that, the awkwardness on display was natural. 

Boobs touched boobs. Lips sucked on lips. Pairs of hands kneaded each other's ass cheeks. It was a sight straight out of erotic fiction. Ryu's cock protested but he managed to force it back down. It wasn't his time to join in. 

"Ohhhh.. aaahhh.. waitt.. Jenny.. it.. it won't go in.. ahh.." Suddenly, Ryu chanced upon the struggles of the mother-daughter pair behind him. "Haha.. there is clearly a lot to take in." He laughed out in amusement, watching a Virgo stick out of Itzel's stretched-out anus.

"How many, girl?" He questioned Jenny who took a break from her work and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "This is only the third one brother. Please give me some more time, I can definitely fit a few more." 

Jenny's words made Itzel's heart slip into the abyss. To this, her child will this motivated. There were already two long Virgos firmly locked inside her digestive tract, pushed in from the wrong side. 

"Only three? hmm.. you need to up your game. A few of my women could easily bury six in there." He was obviously talking about his sweet aunt who had come to love anal fucking quite a lot after learning the art from Ryu. 

"Give your mom some time to adjust and do a task for me." Ryu commanded, comfortably sitting on the smooth back of the woman under him. 

Jenny could not agree more. "Go find my old teacher at Mrs. Dorothea's place. Bring him over here." With a nod, the girl ran off without a second thought. 

Seeing her leave, Ryu turned his attention towards Marta and her mother who were both engaged in a lustful mouth-to-mouth kiss. Their hands roamed across their massive breasts, squeezing them relentlessly.

"You two, come here." Ryu separated his thighs to reveal his huge erection to the ladies, almost scaring them to death. No matter how they looked at it, it was a monster through and through. 

Holding hands, Marta walked over. She diligently got down to her knees, her mother following her every action with matching diligence. "I hope you at least know how to blow this?" 

Marta remained just as clueless as before, but thankfully her mother seemed to have some experience with blowjobs. "Yes, young lord. Please allow me to do it." She offered to the boy seated majestically on the arching back of her other daughter.

With his nod, the lady tied her hair up and curled her fingers around the pulsating cock. Ryu rested with his hands to the side, relishing at the shock in the woman's eyes as heat from his dick was transferred to her.

The pink head of the penis seems to have mesmerized her. Her grip around the shaft tightened. Blood rushed to the swelled-up knob painting it in an even deeper tone of red. 

*Gulp* The woman salivated profusely. She glanced at Ryu and then opened her mouth wide to swallow the top of the penis in a single gulp. 

Under Marta's keen gaze the older lady began bouncing her head up and down on the erect dick, all the while making sure not to scrape it with her teeth. Her thick lips slid along the length of the vein-infested shaft. 

Her cheeks sunk in as she began applying suction on the tip, finally evoking a response out of Ryu. "Good job.." He fondled her face. There was quite a little white hair on the woman's head and anyone can see the wrinkles developing at the corners of her eyes. 

Strictly speaking, these women her not worth Ryu spending his time on them. Yet, sexual gratification was not his first goal. Whenever he fucked a woman, he always made sure to do his best to satisfy their needs as well. 

He wanted to do the same for these underprivileged females. If his cock can help them forget all their worries for one night and just enjoy their lives, he will gladly put in the work to accomplish that. 

"Gughh.. guggh.. gughh.." With the head massaging his dick, he raised his head to take into account the number of women who had collected over. The number was well over fifty now. 

'This is going to be an uphill task..' His goal of bringing each one of the women present here to their orgasm was not at all easy. However, Ryu was poised to strive for it no matter what. 

Thankfully, Lyod was no slouch in sex either. Hopefully, with the help of his master, he was going to fuck silly every one of these women. 

"Now you try it, Marta." The old lady offered the slimy appendage to her daughter who put her learnings to a practical with part hesitance and part excitement.

Behind them, Itzel still stood bent over her waist with a Virgo poking out of her anus. The noise of fornicating women can be heard all around her. Many of the females had now reached down to each other's vagina, licking them as per Ryu's commands. 

It was a formidable display. This was the very first time she had seen such a scenario. Deep moans rang out from them as they had their pussies eaten by their fellow mates.

Despite this being their first time being engaged in such strange behavior, the congenial expressions on their faces were not a lie. Each one of the ladies had a trace of a smile as they lapped on their rival's pussy. 

Itzel never knew this was possible. Can licking also provide pleasure down there? She had no idea. But so many women can't fake it. Ryu's ways must be working for them. And as time passed, the moaning and erotic cries only got louder. 

Ryu played with the two sets of equally gigantic boobs. Slapping them and observing them sway from side to side. While Marta swallowed his cock, he moved her mother over to suck on his balls. 

After a while, Ryu got up on his feet, making sure to hold the two heads in his groin. Reaching out, he took hold of his mount and added her head to the mix as well. 

His hands now resting on Marta's mother's head, he made held her in place. "Open wide." The woman signaled with her eyes since her throat was now blocked by the girthy cock. 

"Glugg.. glug.. glugg.. glugg.. gluuug.." Marta and her sister didn't sit idle. Seeing Ryu take deep dives in their mother's throat, they too began planting kisses all over his little brother. 

The strange gagging noise generated by the old lady's throat attracted the attention of the other women. One by one they stepped closer to him and much like Marta began kissing and licking all over his body. 

Between his legs, his cock kept exploring the deep tunnels with its length. The lady gagged a few times, not used to being deep-throated under the blue sky but she didn't give up. 

"Cough.. cough.." Gagging and coughing, she will return to open her mouth for Ryu to fuck it with his sloppy cock. With time her eyes turned red, however in return she acquired valuable experience. 

"Your turn, bitch.. open up." Marta knew what to do. Her hands clutched Ryu's thighs as the boy plunged his extra long cock deep into his mouth without any foreplay. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

45