Chapter 325 A look into the past 3
7.6k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Eric questioned the woman, just the thought of a possibility made his pecker shrivel up. 'There is no way in hell this is happening..' Continuous chants rang in his head as perspiration appeared on his forehead.

Paula wrapped her arms around his back. Putting her head snugly in his chest, she held the guy in a tight embrace. "Stupid Eric, you sure are an idiot. Don't you realize it?" 

Her ears next to him, she can easily notice the changes in his heartbeats. "You think we are still playing around?" "Senior.. sister.." Eric wanted to respond but lacked words to put forth the tornado of emotions in his mind. 

"Shhh" Paula brought her hand over to his mouth, stopping him from saying anything as she determinedly counted his heartbeats. "This was no mere play for me, Eric. Don't tell me you never noticed how much I adore you?" 

This is it. This was the worst possible outcome he could have ever imagined. As she mentioned, he was never totally unaware of Paula's increasing affection for him. Rather, he was quite the same. He had come to love her as well, for something more than a mentor.

And yet, he could never talk about it. Not only because of their sacred relationship as a student and mentors but also because both of them were already married now. 

He loved Nana dearly and the same was the case with master Lyod. His love for Paula was no less than what he felt for Nana. Taking that into account, both of them chose never to acknowledge their love for each other.

Eric might be extremely frustrated at the repeated losses at the hands of Paula as a part of his training. But somewhere in his heart, he had actually been scared of one day defeating his mentor. He was afraid that the status quo between them might change. 

"You think my husband can't tell what's going on between us? Only a dumbo like you will fall for his trick haha.." Paula chuckled, but Eric can see a droplet of pearly tear on the corners of her eyes. 

"Paula.." Eric touched his forehead against her. "I don't know.. what I should do.." His thought process had gone haywire. Even master Lyod had noticed them? How can this be? The man was in disbelief.

*Thud* His knees gave in and Eric fell on his knees. Paula fell as well, bringing his head into her bosom and rubbing it to share her warmth. "Why do you fret it, my boy? You can always rely on me." 

"I am aware that both of us don't want to separate from our loved ones. So, I propose we take each other as half-husband and half-wife. What do you say on that?" Eric was thrown completely into a passive role, letting the older woman decide on their next step.

"Half-husband? Half-wife?" He mulled in confusion. "Haha.. that's just a fancy term I came up with. In reality, it is no different than a marriage but in private. You getting what I am saying?" 

"If we can be like that, we don't have to deal with any sort of guilt. Also, Lyod was the one who helped me come up with this arrangement. In time, you can also tell your wife about it eventually. Isn't it genius?" 

Eric didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "How long have you guys been planning this?" He was a bit mad at being left completely clueless by the couple. 

Paula pulled his head back into her chest, hugging him in there until he suffocated. "You are still young, kid. Focus on raising your cultivation. Leave all these brainstorming sessions to us old guys." 

Though he was not satisfied with her justification, Eric can't deny that both Lyod and Paula had his well-being in their minds. "Master Lyod doesn't mind this?" He forced the woman away from his face for a moment to ask her that.

"Like he told you, our relationship is very solid. He is very much aware that my love for him will not diminish even after I include you. Added to that, he likes you greatly as well. See? It's a win-win situation." 

"Don't you think it's all too hasty?" Eric still had his doubts. "Hmph.. the only hasty is how soon you cum. Now can you not spoil the mood any longer?" 

Paula grabbed the ballsack and roughly squeezed it, forcefully dragging the man out of his stupor. "Sex with Lyod had become totally boring now. All we ever do in bed is to talk about the nostalgia dammit.." 

A sexually frustrated Paula climbed onto the bed and began rubbing her fingers between her wet labia. Eric can only put the extra thoughts over to the side. As the man in this new relationship, he had the duty to satisfy his woman.

"Half-wife.. Is that the best you can come up with?" *PAAGHH* Paula was about to bark at the man when she was cut off by the hard slap to her fat ass cheeks. 

Paula bit her lips as the noise of Eric's flat hand hitting her skin reverberated in the small room. "That's it, spank me dear.. haha.." "Ooghh.. ahhhh.." "Eeehhhh.. it hurts.. aaaiiii..!!" 

In a matter of minutes, Paula had her head resting on her pillow. There were distinct red marks all over her raised ass cheeks. Behind her, Eric had his hand resting on the warm skin of her ass, feeling the throbbing sensation emanating from it.

"Put it in, Eric. I want to feel you inside of me." She had awaited this day for quite a long time. To have Eric as her husband was like a dream come true. It's time to celebrate. 

Remaining on the floor, Eric placed the head of his wood over the red slit. "I accept you, Paula.. as my half-wife.." With that, he pushed his cock all the way inside the territory of the maiden. 

Her wet passage generated little to no friction. The warm insides of Paula's vagina pulsated inwards towards the direction of her uterus, sucking his dick deeper in the process. 

"Ahhh.." Paula's eyes rolled back in her head and she achieved the first successful orgasm of the night right then and there. 

Watching the discharged liquid making its way out of her vagina, Eric shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I won.." Too bad, Paula was locked in her own zone, unable to see his triumph over her. 

"Good lord.. let's keep going." With a child-like grin on his face, Eric began gyrating his hips first slow and then picking up the pace. "Come on, little whore!! The night has just begun." 

Considering he was her new husband, he gained all the possible access to her body. Once the lady gained some alertness to her surroundings, she found herself being pounded by her had been a student.

Eric was illicitly holding a fistful of her hair, ramming his dick in her pussy rampantly. "I love you so much, Eric.. ahhennn.. nnnguhh.. fuck.. own that pussy of mine.. ahhh haha.. fuckkk...!!" 

Her words brought on the endorsement she had hoped for. Eric felt more confident and proceed to yank her head back, making Paula raise her upper body to take on a proper doggy position from her earlier slouched one. 

"I know you want to slap me.. Eric.. ahhh.. Didn't I tell you not to hold back? We are married on all accounts as far as I understand. Fuck.. ahhh.. I belong to you now.. you can do whatever you want.. even slap my face.." Her words were followed by a reaction from her pussy. 

Eric was already horny from her dirty talk, and now even her pussy was clamping around his dick, creating a bond between them. 

*Pagh* In the end he followed suit. With his left hand tugging back her head, he swung his right hand to land a tight slap on Paula's cheek. "Yeahh.. like that.. hahaha.. fuck me.." 

Her enthused voice further enticed Eric to repeat the same to the other side of her face. "You like slapping your senior sister, don't you? I can feel your cock gaining strength inside of me... Ahhh.. auuuhhmm.. ohh.. yes.." 

Eric tugged her head even further back until her backbone was arched like a bow. At the same time, his crotch crashed on her hot ass cheeks, making sultry noises inside the hut. 

"You are mine, Paula. You belong to me and no one else." With his waist pummeling her ass Eric bent down and planted kisses all over her smooth back. "Ohh.. yes, baby.. I.. I belong to you.. aahhh.. fuuughhhh..ahhh.. harder.. fuck me harder.." 

The pounding continued for a while when Eric stopped to catch his breath. "Do that thing with my nose.." A red-faced Paula demanded much to the shock of Eric.

"You don't mean.." "Yes, I mean it. It might be the most humiliating thing anyone had ever done to me.. but still, I don't know why.. but after last time, I have been thinking about it and have even begun to crave for it." Paula clarified her position.

The spanking Eric had received when he hooked Paula's nose was still fresh in his mind. He had been intent on disgracing the woman in various ways. And when slapping her face didn't work in his favor, he came up with this new technique to shame his senior sister. 

Alas.. if she was speaking the truth, she seems to have gotten used to even this form of humiliation. The last two times Paula had angrily interrupted their session, whenever he poke her nostrils. But for the third time, she herself was eager to have that same thing done to her. 

"Damn.. I can't believe I am saying this.. But every act of dishonor when committed by you makes me even hornier." A shade of red shade covered her face, heating it up in embarrassment. 

Eric can only acquiesce to her demands. Keeping his cock sheathed in her pussy, he brought his hand over to her face. Before his fingers could reach her nose, Paula made him pause. "If I say so, you pull it out. You understand me?" 

"Sure." With a nod, Eric gently inserted his index and middle finger into the elegant lady's nostrils. Humiliation bubbled in Paula's heart but at the same time, she can feel a strange sensation in her cunt. 

The hot rod felt like it was cleaving her body in half. "Fuuughh.. ooohhh.." Paula gasped out loudly, finding it to be the only way to lessen the tension in her body. Her breathing was ragged as sweat dropped from her head. 

Her body was propelled back and forth courtesy of the incoming thrusts from the younger man. Never in her life did she imagine herself like this. Eric's fingers had dug deeper into her nostrils, tugging them back. 

Muscles in her vagina contracted and relaxed rhythmically. "Slap my face..!!" She called out to Eric, making him use his left hand to hit her face while keeping the tension on her nasal cavity. 

This was the most ashamed she had ever been. Why was her body craving these beatings from Eric? Why wasn't she pulling her head away from his hands? She had no answers only questions in her mind. 

Within a matter of a couple of minutes, another hard orgasm hit her. Her body shrank like a shrimp before collapsing in the bed. "Hold me." She didn't have to inform the blonde man. He was already holding her with both her arms as they fell into the bed together. 

With his body directly on top of her, Paula refused to allow him to pick his cock out from her pussy. "Keep it there. Let me rest for a while. We are going to do this again.. damn, I loved it..!!" Eric smiled and reached out to kiss the lady on her forehead. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

29