Chapter 326 A look into the past 4
6k 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am in a good mood today.. Here..!!" In the town of Korua, an old man sat together with a middle-aged couple. With a burst of hearty laughter, he tossed a small bag over to the man seated opposite him. 

"Haha.. that's why we are here for, master Lyod. With how much you have supported this town and its inhabitants, believe me, we feel bad for charging you at all." The guy said that but his actions betrayed his words. 

Swiftly putting aside the bag he turned to the middle-aged woman next to him. "You got this, sister-in-law?" The matron beside him had very long red hair, cascading down her back. 

Her skin was quite smooth giving off a sense of luxury. With a symmetric oval face and a strained nose, she displayed an inherent beauty. "Okay." There was an unenthused look about her face that lacked any significant expression. 

"Then I shall take my leave." As the man got to his feet so did the lady. However, while he stepped out of the room, the lady instead chose to remove her dress.  

"Would you be needing something else, master?" The man asked from outside. "I am good, Mr. Rubin. You don't need to bother with anything." Lyod had already pulled down his trousers and was holding onto his gigantic cock with his left hand. 

"Sure. Then please enjoy your time." The man named Rubin clasped the bag filled with Tura's in his hand and promptly shut the door behind him. 

Inside the room, Lyod had quietly walked over to the half-naked redhead. His hands took hold of her blouse and gently held it away from the mature woman. "Charming as ever.. Mrs. Emma."

"Thank you, master Lyod." The lady smiled, but her lips could not move past a certain point. "haahh.." Lyod released a heavy breath and watching the bare breasts of the lady, he cupped her face in his palms.

"I am truly sorry, miss. About your husband.. I am helpless." Emma hurriedly shook her head. "You don't need to feel bad about it, master Lyod. You have done your best. Truthfully speaking.. even I am losing hope now."

Emma tried her best to not let her face falter, but Lyod can tell her condition. Nevertheless, as the woman stated, her husband was beyond any point of recovery. No matter how many contacts he made, none were able to deal with his illness. 

Suddenly, being reminded of his failure to help a maiden in distress, Lyod felt his desire diminish. "We can do this some other day if you want Mrs. Emma. You don't seem to be in the right state of mind for this." 

The redhead looked back at him and rapidly shook her head, wiping the trace of tear from the corners of her eyes. "No.. please let me do this, master. You have done so much for me, without ever asking anything in return." 

"How many people in this world will go out of their way to help a mere prostitute like me, only because of the goodness of their heart? You had been nothing but a blessing for me." Emma took a step closer to the man such that the cold tips of her nipples poked the man's chest. 

Simultaneously, her small hands wrapped around the girthy cock in between his thighs. Emma didn't stop there, bringing her face closer to the older man, she pecked his lips gently. "This is the only way I can show the appreciation in my heart, master Lyod. Please don't take that away from me."

Lyod was at a loss of words. Though he sympathized with the lady, however as she mentioned, they were strangers to each other at best. It was only when he heard about her circumstances after their first night together, did he decide to pass a helping hand to her. 

Emma's cold lips touching his made him forget all at once. Recalling how his junior must be mounting his wife, his heart sought compensation. Lyod reacted by reaching out to hug the woman in his embrace and open his mouth to suck her succulent lips in. 

"Ahhhm..." Emma took a deep breath as the man grabbed her ass cheeks possessively, playing with them, bringing them together as well as crushing them into each other. 

Emma was blessed with a great height and quite a proportionate figure. This has allowed her to quote a high price as a courtesan. Although it pained her to kiss a man other than her husband, this was the only way she was able to afford the life-sustaining drugs for him.

"Let me make amendments to my mistake, master.." Standing on tiptoes, she pulled his head into her bosom. Lyod responded by suckling on her areolas, sucking a large part of her boobs into his mouth. 

His tongue rolled all over the bumpy skin around her teats, making the woman get drunk on in her overwhelming lust. Lyod can see Emma's chest heave up and down raggedly, taking the opportunity, he slithered his right hand along her toned stomach and right over her cunt. 

As Emma's hand stroked his dick, his fingers made their way into her warm snatch, rubbing the soft interior with the same ferocity. "Ahhh.. uuughmm.. please.. master.. Lyod.. slow down.."

Her moaning only excited Lyod, who got rid of his shirt as well, now standing buck naked in front of the lady. "Master.. Lyo.. uhmmm.." Before Emma could complete, she found herself swept off her feet. 

Lyod had carried her in his arms as he attached his lips to hers again. 

"You are the only one who can handle my penis with relative ease.. any other woman I visit.. they always struggle." Saying that Lyod dropped the woman in her bed and stood at the edge with his cock on her face. 

Emma smiled and used both her hands to measure the thickness of the shaft. Master Lyod had one of the largest genitalia around here. Emma grinned back at the eager man. "That's a given, master. You are the manliest man here."

At the end of her sentence, Emma kissed the tip of his cock that was oozing precum already. "Haha.. I am too old for these ego satisfaction tricks.. Mrs. Emma." 

Emma raised the heavy organ with both her hands and put her face under it. "It works, master.. See.. you definitely grew here.." Lyod only laughed off as Emma resorted to burying her face in his balls. 

"Ohhh.. mhhh.." Lyod moaned as Emma ravenously sucked on his balls.. pulling them in her mouth and soaking them in her hot saliva. His dick reacted to her constant suction on his balls by standing with complete attention.

Her luscious lips slide up and down on his jump, providing an erotically charged scene. Lloyds hand rested on her head repeatedly prodding it back and forth. "Fuck.. yeah.. lick them..!" 

The burly man groaned and huffed with passion as the temperature in the room kept growing along with their temptations. Soon enough, Emma's face was stuffed with Lyod's hefty junk. 

Her jaws had to be parted all the way, in order to hold the cock in her mouth. Lyod's skin crawled out of pleasure when she increased the suction on his swelled-up knob. "Keep your eyes at me.. yeahh.. just like that.." 

Emma enthusiastically rocked her head, progressively taking in a bigger portion of the cock into her maw. "Guhggh.. gugffg.." Precum leaked from his urethra, lubricating the insides of her cavity. 

"Puui.. ughhgii.." Emma spat back the frothy cum back onto the wide faucet and then began to run her tongue along its length persistently. "You must be holding onto this for quite a while, master Lyod." 

The old man swept the strands of long red hair behind her ears, watching her return his pecker to her mouth. "Of course. I am a married man, you know. It's only when my wife allows it, can I have some fun with other women."

"Haha.. yeah.. I guess mistress Paula can be quite unforgiving at times." Emma chuckled and then restored her lips over the leathery skin of Lyod's dick. The penis in her mouth was shaped in a way that the middle portion was the thickest and most stocky. 

Nonetheless, Emma was no longer a rookie in handling something like this. Eventually, she can feel the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat. "Nice.. ohh.. yesss.." 

"Every fruit spent on you is well worth it." Lyod only had to stand in place as Emma took care of jerking her head on his cock. The woman was actually so good at her job that he had to ask for breaks in between, just so he doesn't end up erupting in her mouth. 

"Turn around.. I am ready.." Emma heard her customer and ended her sucking session with a kiss on his shaft. On her back, she raised her legs and revealed a wet vulva to the older man. "Put it in, master Lyod." 

In turn, the old man was in no hurry. His hands caressed the attractive labia of the woman, rubbing them onto each other until she reacted with heavy moans. 

"Get up.. let's do it in a different position today." It was rare for men to even ask for a change in sexual positions during sex. A majority of the men she had serviced will all resort to fucking her in a missionary position. Most of the time even their appetite will be such that they could not last too long. 

"Haha.. you are truly in a good mood." Emma was pushed up and Lyod climbed into the bed with her. His arms locked her knees, as he squatted next to her crotch. "Mhhg.. nnnghh..!!" 

The slippery nub made its way into her pussy without any delay. "Aahhh.." Emma's hands clutched the sheets as Lyod remained persistent with his thrust. She clamped her eyelids as pain surged through her lower body.

Lyod found himself unable to push any further. Not holding back, he pulled his wood back only to then shove it all the way inside. "Aaaghhhh.. shitt..!!" Emma cursed as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

There was no use for Lyod to stop at this point. Repeating his motion once again, this time he pushed it in. The entire stick was now buried in Emma's pussy. The agony of having her cunt ripped open took away her faculty to cry as well. 

Paralyzed, she could only fall back lifelessly in the bed. "It's okay, miss. I am inside.. there will be no more pain." Over the years Lyod had gotten immune to these situations. There was nothing he could do in this regard. 

If he had to get a release, the women under him will always have to suffer. That's the reason he always chose to properly compensate them for it. Right now all he could do was start juggling his groins such that the sex could offset Emma's anguish.

"Ahhh.. ahhh.. ahh.." Every pump from the man's waist will invariably make Emma groan. Slowly she could feel the pain and hurt subside, being taken over by a tingling sensation inside her vagina. The constant back and forth rubbing was generating a heat that slowly took over her body.

Lyod smiled watching her cries turn to moans from his efforts. With his arms still locking away her legs, he reached down to kiss the redhead on her lips. It took Emma a great amount of time to react to the gesture. 

Both of them sucked greedily at each other's lips. At the same time, Lyod's hands had reached over to take possession of her teardrop-shaped bust, kneading them to raise her arousal even further. 

Before long, the couple had forgotten all about themselves, their only goal being to satisfy each other's fleshly desires and nothing else.  

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

25