Chapter 328 A look into the past 6
6.3k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rubin kneeled next to his sleeping sister-in-law. He can clearly see her countenance turn red with every passing minute. Currently, he had his erect dick stationed on her face, making it so that she could breathe in the musky scent of his crotch. 

"I hope you regret it now, elder sister. You should have let me do it that day with you. All I wanted was to taste the same pussy my lucky brother was having for himself. Instead..." Hate flashed in Rubin's eyes when he recalled the events from years back. 

"Instead you had to not only slap my face but even shame me in front of my brother.. haha.. what happened to you now?" "Aaahhh..!!" Emma cried out in pain as Rubin pinched her nipples harshly. 

"What happened to your ego now? Looks like you have come to thoroughly enjoy your life as a slut, have you?" *Whap* Mind filled with vengeance, Rubin slapped Emma's face, leaving a deep red hand print on it. 

"Come on, Emma. Wake up. It's time for you to serve your master.." The tight slap to her cheek had disoriented the woman, waking her up in the process. "Rubin.. ahh.. please.. don't.. I.. I am tired..." 

"Who cares about that? Come on, start sucking.." Rubin once again reached into her pussy and rubbed his fingers vigorously inside her hot passageway. "Look at that.. how am I going to fuck this thing? You totally lost all tightness in there." 

Rubin slapped his cock on Emma's face. Squeezing her cheeks, he gradually forced the tip of his cock between her lips. "Noo.. Rubin.. ple.. ughhuu.. mhhuu.." Emma's struggle lacked any substance. 

She failed to even raise her eyelids to glance at the man. Rubin held her jaws between his fingers and slowly pushed his stick further into her mouth. At first, she was only able to swallow his knot, but very soon her slut instincts kicked in.

Rubin jerked his waist to fuck his sister-in-law's trap with his cock. "Haha.. nice.. you are quite warm in these, Emma." "Ughhg.. uughh.. ohhhgh.." The slippery dick drilling her mouth made slouching noises that further elated the man. 

This is the day he had always looked forward to. To have his noble sister-in-law under his dick. So what if he had to use some underhanded methods to achieve this? It was an achievement nonetheless. 

"Aaughh.." From time to time Emma will vomit the cock out, but Rubin was persistent with her. He would drag his dirty penis all across her face before inserting it right back in her gullet. 

Only half of his cock was being swallowed by the woman at once in her state of numbness. Nonetheless, Rubin was much too happy with this arrangement. While his right hand was employed in holding her jaws apart, he can use his left one to play around as much as he wanted with her fair breasts. 

Kneading them amorously, he will slap them one by one. Watching the springy tits bounce with his slaps was an impressive sight indeed. How many women around here had such a nice pair of tits?

The more he had fucked Emma the more she attracted him. After almost ten minutes since he began, the redhead had now started responding to his touches. The fact that she was now making efforts on her part to suck in his dick, was evidence that the drug had started showing its magic. 

Rubin reached out begin him and pulled out a collar. Raising Emma's head, he slipped it around her neck, tying it firmly. "Get up..!" Attaching a chain to her collar, he yanked on it. 

Making sure her lips remained around his dick at all times, he watched Emma rise from her position. "Step down from the bed, baby..!" *Whack* "aaahh...!!" A red mark was left on the woman's smooth back, courtesy of the wooden stick in Rubin's hands. 

During their last stay in the capital, one of the customers desired to fuck Emma in such a humiliating way. Recalling how much he has come from watching his sister-in-law being treated less than an animal, Rubin had since then wanted to repeat it for himself.

Today was the best day to try that. *Whack* "Aaaaghh.." Emma cried out in pain as another red mark appeared on her back. Rubin held onto the distraught chain that arrested her head to his groins. 

Emma crawled out of the bed with her mouth stuffed with his hard cock. "Haha.. that's it.. this is the best possible use I can make of you, dear sister-in-law." Rubin bubbled with pleasure. He made the woman crawl all over the room with her mouth blocked by his little brother. 

Coming to rest in one corner, he made her kneel properly before starting to bang her face nonstop. Grappling her head, he made used her trap like a pussy, deep-throating her until she gagged. 

"Cough.. cough.." In spite of the rough treatment, Emma was now thoroughly under the influence of the drug. Her arousal was shooting off the charts and this can be seen from her fingers that had made their way to her pussy, rubbing her labia ceaselessly.

There was not an iota of alertness in her eyes. The woman was functioning based only on her sexual needs. "Gluck.. gugckk.. guccck.. gucckk..!!" Rubin's semen flowed out through her nostrils, giving Emma a destitute look. The more she gagged and coughed, the more excited the man got. 

    

After a few minutes, Rubin could not wait any longer. He had to enter her. Looking at the used pussy of the redhead was forced to reconsider. "Curse you.. old geezer..!" 

With her chain in his hand, he made Emma get on her hands while he tend to her bottom. "Guess I would be using the other one today." Rubin slowly inserted his middle finger in the stricken asshole. 

Emma visibly shivered, but Rubin could not care less about her reaction. Adding another finger to the mix, he bogged it all inside. Thanks to her new profession, she was not tight in her anus. 

A small subset of their customers did possess some unconventional tastes. Very soon Rubin was ready to replace his fingers. His hands held onto Emma's large butt as he poked her asshole with the tip of his cock. 

"Eeehhhh.." "Easy there baby.. easy..!!" Running only on her intuition, Emma struggled to step away from his grasp but Rubin managed to coax her into staying in her place. "Ahhh.. yes.. there we go haha.. it's all in.. see?" 

Rubin's entire length crossed her sphincter to settle in her bowels. "Let's go, Emma.. keep walking..!!" *Whack* His stick sliced the air and stuck Emma on her bubble butt. Intoxicated, she began crawling forward with the man humping her all the way. 

His one hand clasping her leash, he directed the woman outside of her room. His dick took deep dives in her anal passage while the couple found themselves at the doorsteps of the third family member in this house.

*Whack* "What are you waiting for? Get inside, bimbo..!!" "Aahh.." Emma cried out in pain as Rubin brought her into the room of her sleeping husband. He led her to stop right beside the bed and then began pounding her ass with all his strength. 

"Aaahhh.." Emma's brain could not decipher her situation. Her eyes remained unfocused as low moans escaped her lips. Lust had clouded bed mind, leaving her virtually incapacitated. 

This was not the first time Rubin had tried something like this. Rather, most of the time whenever he would drug Emma, he made sure to do her in his brother's room. 

This provided him with a strange sense of accomplishment. Maybe it was his anger that his brother always took the side of his wife, instead of him. Whatever may be the case, Rubin always derived a great deal of pleasure from fucking Emma like this.

*Pagg* *Pagg* *Pag* His crotch repeatedly crashed onto her wide buttocks, giving off a clapping sound. Pulling hard on her leash, he rammed his waist harder and harder into Emma's anus, pummeling her down. 

"Ahh.. Emma..? Are you.. here?" Suddenly, Rubin's clod ran cold. He saw his elder brother try to raise his head to look in their direction. This wasn't supposed to happen. 

This guy was supposed to sleep like a log after having his medicines, how come he woke up? Did Emma's cries wake him up? That should not be the case. He had the redhead scream even louder many a time before in his presence. All in all, this seemed like a bad coincidence.

"Yeah.. ahem.. yes brother..!" Thankfully, he can tell that the ailing man could not see them properly. "Oh.. Rubin.. you are here as well?" Rubin had halted his thrusts, nibbling on his lips and hoping not to get caught in the deed. 

In the bed, the man turned on his side to find a redheaded woman on her hands and knees with a man behind her. Finding them naked, it didn't take him long to tell what they were involved in. "What.. what is happening, Rubin?" 

Sweating profusely, Rubin calmed down his racing heart. "Ah.. nothing much brother. You see, some of our customers might have some strange tastes in sex.. I.." He wiped the sweat off his brows, finding his brother eagerly awaiting his answer.

"I am only helping my sister-in-law prepare for it.. You know, it will be bad if she faces a custom unprepared.." Not seeing any out-of-place reaction on his brother's face, Rubin thanked his stars at that moment. He had come exceedingly close to blowing up his cover. 

"I see.. but.. why did you come to my room? Do you want something?" Rubin saw the man put his head down as if he was unable to keep looking in their direction. "Haha.. we don't need anything brother.." 

Out of nowhere, Rubin felt a rush of adrenaline and he moved his waist to force his dick back into Emma's ass. As expected, his cock became so hard that it was painful. 

"You see.. sister-in-law just wanted to spend some time with you. But since we were out of time, we decided to continue our practice here itself." Rubin replied with a relieved expression on his face. 

His hand reached out to pull on Emma's chain once again, slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts inside her. "But.. but why is she not speaking?" The man inquired. 

Rubin had thought this one through. "Sister-in-law is too shy, brother. You should understand her plight." "Aahhh.." Rubin grew bolder and fucked Emma with renewed impunity until she began moaning loudly. 

"See? You can't expect her to talk to you in such a situation." Rubin had come out bolder from the tragedy. *Whack* He no longer suppressed his urges, hitting Emma with his stick to evoke a response out of her.

"I understand..." He saw his brother smile wryly and close his eyes. It didn't take the man to fall asleep with the heavy dosage of pills he survived on. 

Rubin now had free reign over Emma.  Dropping her leash, he instead held onto her long red hair. *Sniff* Taking a deep whiff of it, he wrapped it around his arm before pulling hard on it. 

"Keeping walking, Emma.." *Whack* His stick landed squarely on her butt, making the woman start listening to his commands once again. Walking in a horse stance, Rubin kept fucking the butthole to his heart's content. 

The incident with his brother had only made him hornier. This time he sure was going to fuck Emma for all she was worth. Night fell like this and the room was inundated with darkness. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

19