Chapter 331 A village orgy: continued 2
8.2k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What a mess..!" Lyod was the most nonchalant person in the crowd. He could not care less about Ryu's mind games with a younger matron. Shaking his head, his hands dropped to slap Marta's bubble butt, resuming to ram his cock back inside her.

The shaking of the platform under her broke Courtney's reverie. Never in her life, she had faced such a crossroads. What's worse, she got to make a decision right now and within the presence of almost the entire village. 

She was the worst person to be placed in a such contentious conundrum. Looking at her husband who had stepped back and then swept her gaze over the smiling faces of the fellow women of the community, she can somehow sense what they desired of her. 

But kissing another man.. wasn't it going to be considered cheating? Then again, her husband just agreed to Ryu's proposal. It's not like she was doing it behind his back. 

"I don't want the extra fruit, benefactor." At first, Ryu's felt disappointed, thinking the lady was dropping his offer. But just in case, he wanted to dig in further. "You don't want to kiss me?" 

To his surprise the lady shook her head, refusing to look back at him even now. "Then what?" The lady gulped heavily. "I am willing.. I just don't want the reward. Please consider it as a way to thank you." 

Ryu can vaguely guess the reasoning behind it. Did she not want a payment because that will make her feel like a prostitute? Selling herself for fruits? That's the most probable reason he could think of. 

He turned to look at the man who had walked back into the standing crowd of men. He can tell Courtney's husband was a bit taken aback by her decision. But looking at his refusal to raise the matter, he can tell the man might have come to the same conclusion as him.

"Great.. then I shall respect it." Ryu's hands snaked behind her back to reach Courtney's neck and then onto her head. The maiden closed her eyes and felt a soft touch on her lips. There was inherent disapproval emerging from her heart, but she overlooked that. 

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* All the women around the couple, broke into laughter, gladly clapping their hands together to show their approval. Courtney felt a little relieved but not for very long. 

Ryu's greedily sucked on her lips and used the first opportunity he got to slip his tongue into her mouth. His appendage prodded open her lips and began exploring the insides. 

Courtney's hands inadvertently pushed on Ryu's chest, but the boy's strength held her down in place. "Muughh.." The boy sucked on her nectar like saliva while pushing the tip of his tongue further down her canal.

Only when Ryu felt the lady gasping for breath did he pull away his mouth from hers. He found two drops of tears rolling on her either cheek. Although he felt bad for making such a likable maiden cry, he can't deny how good it felt to be able to lay claim to a woman in front of her husband.

He licked the salty tear off her cheeks. "It's my turn to pay you back." He smiled at her and dragged his dick out from Marta's throat, where it had been lodged for almost over ten minutes. 

His hands pulled Courtney's ass closer to himself until she was right over the edge of her elder sister's shoulders. Raising her legs, he placed her ankles on his respective collarbone. 

"Don't cry.. it will feel good in some time.. I promise." Courtney can only nod slightly as Ryu carefully inserted three of his fingers in her baby hole. 

Ryu brought her head close and kissed her passionately and at the same time, he fingered her pussy. Courtney didn't respond to his kiss, but she didn't revolt either. In the end, he didn't need her to respond to him just yet anyway. It will take some time to prepare the woman for her eventual penetration. 

Begin Courtney, Lyod pursed his lips in apathy. "What a smooth-talking bastard..!!" It was hard to analyze if the man was cursing or praising his student. 

Carrying the load of her younger sister on her back, Marta felt bad that she could not witness the scene going on right over her head. Deterred from that, she engaged herself in the next best thing, that is to lick on Ryu's balls. Her recently awakened mother assisted her as well. 

Kneeling over them, Ryu had been finger-fucking Courtney for quite some time when it finally evoked a moan from her lips. From the immediate blush than followed, he knew she herself was in shock at her behavior.

"That's fine, Courtney. You are free to express yourself. No one will judge you." The lady had cramped her thighs together in shame. Ryu had to coax her out of her shell-shocked state, returning to finger her pussy once again.

He leaned in for another kiss and was met with Courtney's dry ones. As the kiss progressed, he felt her breathing pick up the pace. The two hard pricks pressed against his chest informed him of her readiness to accept the treat between his legs. 

Once he was sure she was right on the edge, Ryu broke the kiss and placed the tip of his dick on her vulva. "Should I put it in?" Courtney felt the last defenses in her heart come crumbling down when faced with the charming voice of the boy. 

She didn't say anything but the desire reflecting in her eyes was hard to hide. Ryu's left hand took hold of her neck and his right one groped her left tit. At the same time, he moved his waist to slowly start penetrating Courtney's tight pussy.

Ryu felt his cock pass through the folds of her skin, burying itself inside her lower mouth. "Aaahhh.." Courtney cried out in pain but Ryu didn't stop. 

A smile made its way on his face when he saw her place both her hands on Marta's lower back, in order to not let her ass slip back. Did be required any further evidence of what she wanted? Nope. This was enough. She had totally accepted him. 

To mark their union, the couple initiated another kiss. This time, Ryu didn't push himself too far. Holding out and waiting for the lady to take the initiative. She hesitated at first, but as the long penis traveled further down her tunnel she ended up reflexively sucking on his lips.

Ryu can feel a sense of achievement fill his mind. His little brother reacted triumphantly, growing almost an inch in the process. "Do you want me to make you a woman?" Ryu whispered directly into Courtney's ears making sure nobody else heard him.

Though flustered, Ryu picked up the woman nodding her head ever so slightly. "Good. For this entire night.. you shall get the first preference. No matter how many times you want a release, I promise to give it to you." 

"Aaaaahhh.." She screamed in his arms as Ryu shoved his entire length in her pussy. Attaching his lips to her, he employed both his hands to play with her breasts and teasing her nipples. 

Sex had never felt so good for Courtney. Every stroke of Ryu's cock was pushing her further into the depths of debauchery. Added to that, the fact that she was seated atop her sister's back with the young boy's penis exploring her insides, didn't help her case either. 

Courtney was red with shame, but thankfully with Ryu's face attached to hers, she didn't have to look at the onlookers directly. "Aaaahhnn..." A few minutes later, even her timid demeanor wasn't enough to stop her from moaning out loudly.

There was simply no other way. Her primordial instincts had kicked in, drowning her in the sea of forbidden pleasures. 

Ryu grinned at his accomplishments. Seeing the woman had gotten used to his length and girth, he began taking deeper strokes into her. His thrusts were slow, making Courtney almost visualize the process of his hard meat traveling down her tunnel. 

His fingers clamped around her nipples, pinching them roughly. "AAAA..mmuugh.." Ryu was slowly raising the level of pain. Being very meticulous about it, he will let the lady acclimatize to the agony and when she would start deriving pleasure out of pain, he would raise the bar once again. 

In his grasp, Courtney might as well have been a virgin. She was completely helpless against his strategy. Thus, it wasn't long before the dam holding her guilt figuratively and her juices physically, collapsed. 

"Aaaghhhh.." Within ten minutes, Courtney's body was paralyzed as her eyes rolled back and her limbs cramped. Despite the woman achieving the orgasm, Ryu didn't stop his thrusts inside her pussy. 

As she began squirting all over the heads of her sister and mother, another orgasm hit her. Aware of her needs right now, Ryu pulled her into an extended hug. He can feel her skin shiver as back-to-back orgasmic releases hit her senseless. 

"You came really hard.. Courtney. Good job.. see? Expressing yourself isn't so bad, is it?" The young lady had ended up hugging Ryu back. Her arms locked around his back, unwilling to let go until her mind was back from the high heavens. 

Like a gentleman, Ryu waited for her to finish up before speaking back into her ear. Courtney wasn't sure how to respond, as such, she kept quiet with her head hanging low. 

"This was just the first one. I am going to make you experience many more like this.. dry yourself until I return for you, okay?" Not expecting any reply, Ryu pecked her lips and turned away. 

Courtney felt a sense of loss prevail when the object inside her was pulled away. In the end, she was not his wife. She had no claim over the boy. A surge of emotion filled her up when she saw the boy was met with loud cheers from other ladies. He didn't waste time entering another lady. 

"Old master.. please.. ahh.. please don't stop.. ahh.." Right then, the screams coming from under her shocked Cortney out of her reverie. It seemed like her sister was on the edge as well. 

**At Chief's Mansion in Korua**

Paula can't tell why she was here in the first place. Today she was supposed to leave this town after the green-haired brat and make sure to capture him without any glitches. 

And yet, back to back so many things happened that she could not leave this town. First, she met Sophia, triggering the memories she always knew she had. Never in her life, she had thought that she can be so closely related to a human. So much so that Paula from earlier considered her no less than her daughter.

As if that was not enough to shock her already dilapidated mind, she ended up discovering another relationship with the chief of this town as well. 

"Fucking.. myy head hurts.." She lamented. Her back pressed against the wall, Paula was being held in place by the blonde man. "You said something?" He called out to her, taking a break from pumping her pussy with his erection.

"Nothing.. just continue." She should have been spending time with her newfound daughter right now. That was the 'updated' plan all along. Even so, when she recalled the look this melancholic man passed her this morning, her heart was irritated like anything. 

She tried to ignore his request for most of the day, but after having a heart-to-heart talk with Sophia, she ended up asking for a pause from her. She felt like a mother, cruelly ignoring her one child for another. She just can't do it.

Yes, Eric was like a child to her. She remembered most of their interaction. More than a need for a new husband, it was her need for a child that brought her closer to the greatly younger man. She wanted a child, to take care of, to fend for.

Being pressed on the wall with Eric's hands holding her bare ass firmly, Paula clasped his head and affectionately ruffled his hair. The sweaty man was so busy working on her pussy that he could not see the immense love in her dark eyes. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

32