Chapter 334 A village orgy: continued 4
9.6k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu was sitting on his human bench with Courtney seated on his right thigh. Itzel and Jenny had their faces in his crotch while Marta and another middle-aged lady were busy sucking on his toes. 

"Suck it deeper, Itzel. You got to set the benchmark for your girl." Since the boy had spoken, the revered priestess of the village was duty bound to give it her best shot. Her morality will not allow her to slack off after having accepted the payment for her services. 

Overlooking her gag reflexes, Itzel swallowed more and more of the thick dong into her mouth until she ran out of space. Jenny found her mother struggling to fit her trap around the penis. The scene of her failing to reach the base of the cock with her lips made Jenny drool from her vertical lips. 

Now that Itzel was busy keeping her end of the contract, Jenny sneakily moved her hand between her legs. The itch inside her vagina had grown into discomfort. She needed something inside of her. 

Knowing it was impossible to have brother Ryu's wood inside of her, she had to make do with her fingers. Her middle finger drilled deep inside her pussy, finding a perforated membrane stopping her advance. 

Despite that, she managed to shove the digit inside, not minding the cover. Her situation was on public display, regardless of the ladies playing the audience chose to take mercy on the girl and not call her out. 

"Is that it, Mrs. Itzel? Hmm.. I guess I spoke early.. you don't seem to be a professional at the job." Itzel's eyes were blazing fire. She wanted to pull her face back to free up her clogged throat and counter the kid. Alas.. Ryu used his left hand to hold her head in place.

"Yes, I know it's much bigger than something you must have handled, but still that's no excuse. You should give it your best shot." He explained as if the boy was completely on the side of righteousness. 

"Uuffhh.. I guess I can't expect you to learn so soon." Ignoring Itzel's struggles to free her head, Ryu sighed. "Relax your tonsils, we will take it nice and slow." A grievanced Itzel was out of options. 

Even so, she was a brave lady. If she had agreed to something, she might as well endure through everything. Calming down her heart, she did as told and found the tip of the cock slide further down the opening of her food pipe. 

"Yes.." With a pat on her head, Ryu let her keep the position for the next few minutes. Itzel's eyes slowly turned red because of the lack of air in her lungs. It wasn't until he felt her throat muscles spasm, that he released her head. 

"Aaahhh..." The mature priestess drew an extended breath not sure who to direct her frustration upon. Excess spit dripped from her swelling lips presenting an erotic sight. 

"Jenny.. kiss your mum." The young girl sat up in attention as soon as her name was called out. Without a single second delay, she put her lips over Itzel's, drawing her into a mouth-to-mouth kiss. 

How can Itzel anticipate the excitement level of her daughter? This meant she was caught off-guard when Jenny decided to share her tongue with her mother. 

The scene of the mother-daughter pair involved in such sensually charged kissing forced Ryu to give his erection a few strokes. He noticed Itzel's discomfort however before the lady can end the kiss, he arrested her head once again, not letting her back off.

"Come on, Mrs. Itzel. You should not be this hard on the girl. She had worked hard all night. Please message her tongue for me.." Once again Itzel was on a back-foot with the opinion of the crowd siding with Ryu. 

As such, the kiss continued much longer than planned, meanwhile, Ryu got Courtney to stroke his dick as he kissed her fervently without a break. Stationed on his thigh, the incessant touching from him had aroused Courtney for the third time in a single night. 

At the same time, Jenny was not any different from her. God knows what took over her, she found kissing her mother much more interesting than she earlier assumed. Why did suckling on her lips feel so good?

Jenny had closed her eyes, lost in the foreign sensation. Itzel was speechless when the girl placed her hands on her boobs and began squeezing them into shapes. Was she taking clues from Ryu?

Itzel can only blame the benefactor of their village who led her girl astray. She might need to properly discuss sex and relationships with her daughter, much sooner than planned. 

But for the time being she had to swallow the cohesive amounts of saliva traveling down from her daughter's mouth into hers. Jenny's tongue acted like a rogue in her mouth, exploring every nook and cranny. She licked her teeth, and her gums.. leaving not a single corner untouched. 

"Aaahh.. hahaha.. thank you, mom.. it was refreshing hehe.." She giggled, ending the kiss after satisfying her urges. Itzel didn't get any respite because Ryu had yanked her head to himself. 

"Open wide Mrs. Itzel.." Making sure to force his feet into the mouths of the ladies who were attending to it, he squeezed Itzel's cheeks, forcing her jaws open.

*Spit* His flagem landed right on her tongue. Even when Itzel was stupefied by the gesture, Ryu proceeded to force feed his hand to her. Covering his fingers in her spittle he rubbed them all over her face. 

"Occkk.. glock... glockk.. glockk.." Before Itzel knew it, she had her head back to bobbing up and down on Ryu's dick. Her throat kept generating strange sounds and as time passed, she kept on losing her reservations.

After a few more minutes, Itzel was totally submissive to the boy. She had seen him fuck so many women at once. Obviously, the boy was experienced and knew what he was doing. 

Instead of constant apprehension, Itzel decided to follow him instead. Her throat became more accommodating and the ever-present gag reflexes subsided by a lot. 

Within less than ten minutes of the rough throat training, Itzel was swallowing the entire nine inches of meat into her mouth. It was an incredible feat. 

"Look at you.." Ryu had long released her head, at this point in time Itzel was blowing him out of her own volition. Or otherwise, he can say that she was running on autopilot. "You seem to enjoy it, don't you?" 

The mature priestess can only glare at the boy for turning her into a slut. Even now her instincts told her to keep servicing the wood until asked otherwise. 

"Let Jenny try it now.." No one expected an uptight woman like Itzel to grow so fond of a cock. Since she refused to let go, Ryu had to take his boner out of her hands and hold it out for her daughter. 

After being cast into the background by her own mother, it was Jenny's time to shine. She made sure to open her mouth as wide as she possibly could. Under Itzel's narrowed glance, she stuck her mouth on the pink knob without a second thought. 

"There is no harm in admitting that you loved sucking on it, Mrs. Itzel." Even after so long, Ryu refused to let go of Cortney, holding her by her waist. "Hmph.. I must do what I am paid for. There is no personal liking or disliking it." 

Ryu can tell she was lying but it was not the right time to expose her. He bided his time, giving Jenny a few more minutes to suck on his dick. Once she was content, he moved Courtney and made her straddle him. 

Itzel was tasked with aligning the sex organs together for successful penetration. A task she performed with all the necessary dedication. The night kept getting darker and slowly Ryu moved on to take on other women as well. 

Another two hours later, the boy had managed to set a new record for himself. In over four hours he had managed to bring over half a century of women to at least one orgasmic release. 

After the back-breaking endeavor, it was time for him and his little brother to rest. "Listen up ladies.." He clapped his hands, attracting the attention of the ecstatic women to himself. "All of you have worked hard and done all you could to please me." 

"What are you saying, benefactor? You have worked just as hard for us." A voice called out from the crowd, winning nods from the poor women who had rarely ever experienced such great sex in years. 

"Haha.. that's a given. I believe in the satisfaction of both partners. Anyhow, all of you are worthy of your rewards, but.." Although they respected Ryu greatly and would have probably not asked for any kind of payment once they realized his identity, a reward was always a welcome addition. 

Just when their gazes moved to the heap of Virgo fruits, Ryu cut them off. "Not so early. You got one last task for the night." No one moved. Everyone stayed put, waiting for Ryu to complete his sentence. 

Ryu on the other hand turned to face the group of men who had been standing on the perimeters for hours now. "I believe you all will agree that your men deserve some reward as well. So, I want them to have free reign on all of you." 

Most of the men around would not have thought of this outcome in over a decade. Ryu's words filled them with great vigor. "For the entire night, they can have sex with any one of you and you all should not refuse. They can cum as many times as they want for the whole night, you get it?" 

"YEAHH!!" The crowd of fifty-plus women screamed in response to Ryu's call. They were even more excited than the men. Why? Because most of the males around were their husbands, brothers, or fathers. After having such a good time themselves, how can they not expect the same for the males of their family?

"As for the fruits distribution. I will leave them in Mrs. Itzel's care. Drop by her house in the morning to collect your share of the rewards. Any problems with that?" 

"None, young lord. Please have a good rest. We will do as you told." Marta was the first one to stand up and bow towards the boy. She was followed by her mother, sister, and then by everyone else. 

"Please have a good rest, young lord!!" They said at once making Ryu grin back at them. "I will. Now you guys can continue for however long you want." With those last words, a naked Ryu left the prayer grounds with Itzel and Jenny. 

Begin him the entire community cheered loudly as the group of men crashed into the crowd of ladies, inter-mingling with each other. 

Even though they were given free reign over the women, each man first walked over to his family and no other female. Every family hugged each other in glee. 

If they rationed it well, a single Virgo might serve their energy needs for well over two months. This was an outstanding harvest. Regardless of that, what the villagers were more happy about was now they had their benefactor with them. 

Clothes flew in air as the aggressive females undressed their husbands or any other family members. In a matter of minutes, the already erotic scenery was turned into a full fledged orgy. 

Only after they had first sex with their wives and family, did the men move to exchange partners with their fellow gender. Thanks to Ryu, they can now fuck any woman they wanted, no bars at all. 

Moans kept echoing well into the night even after the camp fires had fizzled out. Though this was the first orgy the villagers had ever participated in, this was certainly not going to be the last.. that's for sure.

    

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

41