Note from Author
12.2k 11 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Hi readers,

First of all, a very fulfilling Christmas to all of you. 

Secondly, please allow me to apologise for disappearing without a proper notice. 

After the end of work from home model my life has gotten a lot hectic and writing has taken a back seat for me, these days. That's why I gave myself two months to figure out my stuff. (Those on discord should be aware of my reasons.) 

As per the current plan I might be back by Feb next year. Until then, thanks for your continued support. 

If you are looking for recommendations on what to read next, we have our discord server where a lot of fellow daoists keep posting what they are reading at the moment. So, do join that. Below is the updated link. 

discord.gg/jQKMScXuZD

You can find the works in the recommendations channel. 

***Next part is only for the possible patrons 

My patreon will not be getting updates until Feb as well, but over the years I have collected some exclusive content that I now want to release. 

I have revamped the King tier to release the content(around 50K words or 25 chaps) every alternate month. After the end of the said two months, the content will be removed from King tier and moved to the Conqueror tier, where there is no time limit to read it.  

So basically, the top most tier on patreon now will be collecting all these exclusive contents over the months for interested persons. 

As per the current plan:

1. Today I will be releasing 20 chaps of AO3 side story, featuring the same protagonist. 

2. During Feb, I will release 25 chaps of Konosuba fanfiction. 

3. After that I have planned for 25 chaps of Fairy Tail fanfiction. 

Link to my Patréon: https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

As for those who are interested in erotica arts of these fanfictions, I have those plans as well but I won't mention it right now. 

That shall be all from my side. Once again a very happy Christmas and New year to every reader. 

Your author,

Slayer104

26