Chapter 341 Marta’s adventurers
6.1k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was nighttime at Marta's place and she was busy preparing dinner for her family. Since Courtney had left with Ryu, today her mother was the one giving her a helping hand. 

"I don't think I can ever forget last night, mother." Marta remarked, blanking out a little. "Neither will I. It was a total blast haha.." It gladdened her that Blanca, her mother, shared the same sentiment. 

"Who would have known that the benefactor we all had been looking for will be such a young kid." Marta added while processing some ranch meat. Even though Ryu had awarded them three Virgos, one for each female family member, they collectively decided to save the fruits for Marta's son. 

Virgos might be able to nourish their bodies, but in the end, its effect will be limited to adults. Instead, it might help Marta's growing son tremendously. As such, the family chose to continue with their meat diet for now. 

"A kid with a long shaft you can say." The older lady added and then chuckled along with her daughter. "Not only that, he did actually use it very well. I can never imagine having such sex with anyone in our village." 

"That's impossible. Even if our men were healthy, it was foolish to expect them to last longer than the quarter of an hour, much less do it for hours without break." Blanca remarked, pretty confident in her judgment.

"Whatever you say, mother, it's not even been a day and I am already craving it.." Marta could not help but push her hands into her skirt. Without any hindrance from an undergarment, her fingers traced the boundaries of her crotch. 

Blanca noticed this, smiling bitterly. Can she really blame Marta? Damn.. even she who was almost at the end of her menstrual cycle was no different. "Don't act like a kid, Marta. You very well know it was a one-time thing. Young benefactor must be a busy guy." 

"Hmph.. I should have made something up. That way I might have been able to accompany little Courtney." Marta ignored her mother altogether, lost in her fantasies. 

Blanca smiled ruefully. First, it was Courtney.. now even her elder daughter seems to have been charmed by the young city boy. "What are you doing, girl?" Yet, her surprise didn't end there because a frustrated Marta had picked the ladle and was now rubbing its wooden handle along her bare pussy. 

"I can't help it, mother...  I am burning from inside." Marta unwrapped her tits and putting her back against the wall, she introduced the ladle into her cunt. "Oufghh.." She released a muffled groan from her dry throat. 

"But.. you.. you have a husband girl." Blanca had her palm on her face as she watched her daughter start to ravage her own pussy. 

"Haha.. after what we experienced yesterday, do you think I want to return to that?" Saying that Marta pushed the ladle further inside her pussy, moaning in the process. 

A red-faced Blanca can only stare in disbelief as her horny daughter began moving the upside-down ladle between her stretched pussy lips. "Where did you learn to do that?" 

Marta bit her lips and her left hand clasped her large tits, pinching the pink bud that standing up in attention. "I don't know. But I must do something." That was her only answer. 

Observing the ladle pick up the pace, Blanca complained once again. "What utter foolishness! You think a piece of wood can satisfy you better than a real penis?" 

"Can't tell unless I try it." Marta replied in a teasing tone, not willing to stop what had already begun. Her hand crushed her tits harder than ever, while her right hand jerked the piece of utensils in her cunt. 

"Did you see it, mother? Many a time, I saw him insert his shaft into some woman's anus. What do you think that was?" Marta questioned her mother amid her moans. 

"How would I know? I have never seen something quite like that." Blanca spread her hands out, failing to give a concrete answer. "Haha.. how fascinating. It didn't look much different than having regular vaginal sex, just in the wrong hole... Mhhhh.." 

"It didn't look like it was a mistake either. He was doing that deliberately, I wonder what that was all about." Blanca remarked dazedly. 

"You know, this afternoon when I dropped by Mrs. Itzel's place, he did something similar to me." This confession from Marta was a piece of news for her mother. "He did? You mean he inserted it in your butthole?"

Marta clicked her tongue while continuing to poke her pussy with the wooden ladle. "Ahhh.. he did.." She looked visibly tranced when recounting her exchange with the boy.

**A few hours back**

Marta saw Ryu disappear into the bathroom. She tried to ignore this development for a while, choosing to talk to Itzel to distract her mind. Alas.. the scene from last night was fresh in her mind. 

"Mrs. Itzel, I will go and check on the boy. He might need a little rub." Marta made up an excuse to separate herself. Finding that no one was suspicious of her, she nonchalantly walked up to the door and stepped inside the room. 

In the large bath, she located the bright-haired naked boy sitting in one corner and pouring water on his head. Tiptoeing towards him, she kneeled right behind him. 

Ryu noticed her at that instant. "You need to take your clothes off if you want to join me." The young boy didn't look all that surprised to find the middle-aged woman sneaking up on him. 

"Hehe.. thank you." Marta disrobed herself in a blink and was back on her knees with her hands massaging Ryu's shoulders for him. "You worked hard for us, young master." 

Ryu only hummed back at her, not bothering to reply. Apart from her hands, he can feel another one of Marta's bulging body part rub against him. Two long and uptight teats dragged on his back along with Marta's movement. 

"Do you like that?" The big-breasted woman had seen how much Ryu appreciates large boobies. Hence she made sure to provide him with the most relaxing experience she could. 

"Yeah. You are doing good." A giddy Marta could not have asked for anything better. Her hands slowly moved to massage his arms and then eventually his back.

"Will you be visiting us, frequently young master? I can vouch for all of my fellow ladies in this village. We have never had experienced any pleasure greater than that." 

Her hands moved to rub Ryu's chest. "Even if you don't pay.. I am sure females in this village will be totally willing to do it with you." "Hm.. you guys liked it that much?" Ryu raised his eyebrows, acting unconvinced.

"You might not know because you don't have a vagina, young master. But your things satisfied us in ways we never even knew was possible." Marta confessed in a heavy tone. 

A laughing Ryu reached out behind him and wrapping his arm around Marta, dragged her to the front. "Aaahh.." The woman reacted with a shriek. Her shock was partly because of Ryu's rough handling and partly because he had already inserted three fingers in her pussy. 

Grabbing the woman by her pussy, Ryu clasped her neck with his left hand. "Is that why you are dripping from here?" Marta felt like something break in her mind. Thoroughly mesmerized by the handsome visage of the boy, her hands searched for his meat stick on their own. 

"Indeed it is.." Marta had no qualms admitting it. Ryu's tight grasp around her neck was progressively squeezing her throat, making it harder for her to breathe in. 

With her heart pounding in her chest, Marta found herself staring at the juicy lips of the more. "Oh.. I didn't know that. How are you planning to return the favor then?" 

With her breathing thwarted, Marta struggled to speak up. "Oohhhmm.. I don't know.. you can do whatever.. eeehh.. whatever you want." Her lips quivered while iterating her thoughts.

Ryu was not naive enough to not be able to decipher her signals at this point. "Horny little whore.." Taking his right hand out of her warm and sticky cunt, Ryu slapped Marta's face. 

*Pahh* "Hehe.." She grinned back at him and not waiting for Ryu's response, reached out to kiss the boy squarely on his lips. Her hands stroked the penis to live as her mouth fervently engaged in an amorous kiss. 

Having fully anticipated her move, Ryu had already stationed his hand onto her boobs, roughly crushing them. Marta's hot breath was a reminder of how lusty she had become. 

"It's an honor to have sex with you, young master. If I have to be a whore for it, then I am fine with that outcome." Marta pulled her head back to recapitulate her devotion before joining her lips back again. 

The amount of list clouding Marta's head right now can be determined by the fact that after breaking the kiss, the woman resorted to licking Ryu all over. Starting from his neck, she traced his skin with her flat tongue, eventually dragging it down to the boy's semi-muscular chest. 

Her red lips sucked on Ryu's nipples, at the same time as the tip of her oral appendage traced circles around them. "Mhhhh.." Ryu groaned in pleasure. Nothing needs to be said here. He had given the woman a free hand to please himself.

Spending long durations suckling his nipples, Marta then moved her head down, this time playing with Ryu's belly button. "I am so hungry.. young master.. mhhg..uygh.." She spoke her mind after the boy pinched the long pink buds on her breasts. 

Finally, after a long struggle, Marta found herself face to face with the organ she had desired for so long. Peeling the foreskin, she found herself face to face with the scary yet beautiful meat stick.

Having fucked tons of women last night, Ryu's sex was releasing an extremely strong smell of semen. Marta took a deep whiff. "Ahhh.. it's so good.." 

"Please don't wash it just it, young master." Ryu smiled at the intoxicated look on her face. Patting her head, he let her keep smelling his cock. "I won't.. smell it as much as you want. After all, you are a dirty little whore, aren't you?" 

Marta's face bloomed. "Hehe.. I love it when you call me that... Dirty little whore.. haha.. it sounds befitting." Not ashamed of laying her embarrassing desires out in open, Marta brought her head closer to Ryu's dick head. 

Intent on taking in all of the strong smell of the boy, she touched the swelled knob with her nostrils. It was like Marta was drunk on the scent of his bodily fluids. 

Ryu smiled and collected her long hair from her face, just so he can have the best look at the insanely erotic sight. Time to time, the lewd woman will resort to rubbing the cock all over the skin of her face. 

At Ryu's request, she also slapped the fat dick across her cheeks. These frolics continued for the next few minutes when a satiated Marta have had enough semen smelling for one day. 

**Pissing scene ahead. Skip over to the next chapter if that's something you can't handle.**

Seeing Marta swallow his cock into her mouth, Ryu felt an intense urge to dominate the big-titted woman. "Do you want me to claim you, fat bitch?" He slapped her large breasts, watching them splendidly sway from side to side. 

Marta didn't even know what he meant by calling her a bitch, but she liked the sound of it. "Yuuss.. mastoour.." She replied with the cock lodged in her mouth. 

"Great.. then remember not to spill anything that I deliver to you." Once again, Marta was confused by the boy. Nevertheless, she was willing to do anything. 

Getting down to her elbows, Marta swallowed more of his penis and then jerked her head to show her willingness to submit. 

Ryu on the other hand fixated his ass on the bathing stool. Both his hands held Marta's face in place as he hammered her throat with his cock until it was firmly inside her tonsils. 

"Here I go.." Everyone likes to have a long piss during a bath. Ryu was no different. And if you got to do it straight into a beautiful woman's mouth, there was nothing better than tantalizing pleasure. 

The thick hose replenished Marta's body with the required fluids. Her dry throat was inundated in a matter of seconds. Her hands instinctively tried to push her face away, but Ryu had been prepared for this very same scenario. 

"Drink it, cunt..!!" He didn't let her head go, forcing the woman to gulp down the hot salty liquid. Marta can only shut her eyes and do as ordered. 

31