Chapter 50: I Don’t Care About the Rumors.
1.2k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nishimura-senpai left the classroom.

"How nice of her. She even personally went her way here to apologize.", Naoki said.

"Yeah, she even gave me a discount on their shop.", I said.

"Was it a ramen shop?", Naoki asked.

"Yep, I would totally recommend it. We could go there sometimes, Naoki."

"If you say so, then I can't wait.", Naoki smiled.

Glancing around the classroom, I could still see some people whispering to each other. I sighed inwardly.

My head turned to Arima, "They really hated me, huh."

"Hm? Not really. Maybe, they're just shy to ask you. Let it be for about a week or two they'll start approaching you. Though, I don't know if that will happen since you're accompanying me.", Arima said.

"Rumors about you?", I asked.

Arima nodded.

"Look, that's just rumors. Do you know about it, Yokota?", I asked Yokota.

"Mhmm, but I don't care about those. Rumors are still rumors, there's no guarantee whether that stuff is true or not.", Yokota replied.

"See?"

"Well, you don't about it anyway...", Arima said dejectedly.

"I told you, I don't judge a person just by its outside look or appearance. I'm not going to throw someone under a bus because of some rumors that I haven't even been verified. So tell me if those rumors about you are true or not."

"It's not.", Arima said sternly.

"Then it's not. You even said it without any hesitation.", I grinned.

"I judge the inside of a person not the outside and it's up to me whether that person is worthy to be called a friend. I will judge them with my own eyes and understanding. That goes the same with you. But, of course, you can't build trust in only a few days or two, it usually takes years.", I pointed my finger at Arima.

Naoki looked at me with a gentle look and smile as if she was expecting this kind of answer from me. Meanwhile, Yokota was looking at me with amazement in her eyes.

His eyes widen, "Dude... If you just told me that while staring into my eyes without those bangs, I would totally be in love with you."

Naoki's eyebrows furrowed and glared at Arima.

"Hey hey, I'm just kidding. Hahaha, I think meeting you is the best. I think I get now why Yokota-san is trying to get close to you. You're an interesting person after all.", Arima said with a wry smile.

"Huh?", I looked at Arima confused.

"Well, I've known Yokota ever since middle school, but this is the first time I've seen her interacting with others. She doesn't really talk to others unless it's about important projects or groupings.", Arima said.

"Hm? Really? It didn't feel like it.", I said.

"I doubt Yokota is like that.", Naoki added.

"What Arima said was true, I don't have any friends in the same year or friends in general. The only people I only talk to are Nee-san and Rika-san.", Yokota said with an indifferent face.

"That's... That's not really pleasant to hear, Yokota...", I said while scratching my cheeks.

"Y-Yeah...", Naoki agreed.

"I shouldn't have said that...", Arima said while casting his head down.

"Despite that, I mostly enjoy their company than others. It's just that I haven't really met people with whom I could be friends. Due to my standards to a friend is too high..."

"Oh, so then how about us?", Arima said.

"Yeah, I was really hoping for me to be friends with Yokota.", Naoki shyly said.

"I'm basically the same too, so I don't mind.", I said.

Yokota smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Oh~hhh!", Arima said with a wide smile on his face.

"Then we are friends now, Yokota.", Naoki smiled.

"Thank you, please take care of me.", Yokota said.

I smiled and looked at the three.

A loud ruckus is coming from the outside, I turned my head and saw Nagasawa Kazuo with three girls talking with him while entering the classroom, the gyaru girl was the loudest among all of them. Nagasawa with his harem once again. I remember meeting them yesterday, from the time I was sending the three home.

However, I don't remember any of our conversations. Like, why did Hina-senpai stopped me, or why Ai-senpai suddenly dragged the both of us away.

Then I saw something new, I do see some guys looking at Nagasawa with envy and jealousy like what I had the past few days, but they're only a few, unlike mine. That's so unfair.

"Damn, I thought no guys are staring at him with envy but there are some too, huh.", I said.

"Are you talking about that bastard?", Naoki said.

"God damn, Ikeda-san, I thought I was the only one who hated that guy but I didn't know that I have a fellow comrade.", Arima said.

"You both hated that guy, huh.", I said while helplessly laughing, "Hahaha."

"Not only them but also Nee-san and Rika-san, they hated that guy to the core.", Yokota said.

"Really? That's news to me.", I said.

"Huh...? You're there yesterday when Nee-san said that, and you can easily tell from how Rika-san interacts with that guy.", Yokota said while looking at me confused.

"Well... I don't really remember it...", scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, was it because of the medicine?", Yokota said.

"Medicine?", I looked at her puzzlingly.

"Yeah, Hatsumi-san said when you collapsed yesterday out of nowhere that you took the sleeping pills instead of the medicine, then when Rika-san saw you acting weird she contacted Hatsumi-san. When Hatsumi-san arrived you fell unconscious at the exact time she arrived.", Yokota said.

"Whoa whoa, what?!", Arima exclaimed.

Naoki gasped, and looked at me with her hand holding mine, "Are you o-okay?"

I can see Naoki's eyes getting watery.

"I'm okay, I wouldn't be here if I'm not.", I said with a smile.

Yuki did really saved my ass back there. I think I haven't thanked her for that one, maybe later. However, how could Yokota believe that? Like, sleeping pills? How would Yuki know that anyway? I better not probe into that matter and just let it be.

"How can you be an idiot? Drinking sleeping pills. Where were you anyway? And, why are you with Yokota-san, anyway?", Arima asked.

"Well... I was sending Ai-senpai, Rika-senpai, and Yokota yesterday to their home. If I remember, I'm at the front of their house that time?", I said.

"Yeah, even when Rika-san was insisting that he should just go home because she felt something weird is happening to Okita.", Yokota said.

"Sorry about that... I should go to Hina-senpai and Ai-senpai later and apologize. I think I made them worry.", I said apologetically.

"You should, You made both of them worry.", Yokota responded.

"Yeah..."

The bell rang and all the students who are all in the hallways immediately went back to their classrooms. Arita-sensei went to our classroom to which we all went back to our own respective desks, for our attendance roll call morning routine.

After the roll call, Arita-sensei announced, "I've got something to announce first. First, tomorrow your first period will be homeroom, we will decide tomorrow who will the class representative I'll give you guys a day to think about it. Second, Okita, go to my office later before you go to your PE class."

My eyes widen upon hearing my name on Arita-sensei's announcement, I answered, "Yes."

"That's all.", Arita-sensei said then went out of the classroom.

We've still got like 7 minutes to spare before our actual first period.

What I've seen about Arita-sensei that she's one of those strict types, but at the same time she's not. It's confusing. I've got a feeling that she's like Hina-senpai in some way, at how she shows herself in front of other students or colleagues but once you got to know her she's different.

After Arita-sensei's announcement, Arima tapped my shoulders to which I turned around.

"So, why do you think you're getting called?", Arima asked.

"No clue.", I shrugged.

"Must be nice to call out by a hot teacher, huh.", Arima said.

"Oi, what are you saying.", I retorted.

"What? Isn't that true? It's every male high school student's dream, getting called by a hot teacher? Look, Arita-sensei is one of the beauties here at our school because of her womanly charms. You know, those older woman charms. Who can resist those?", Arima whispered to me.

He's saying the truth, Arita-sensei was a beauty with her black wavy hair, gorgeous face with a sharp nose, clear ivory skin, and her teal blue crystal eyes, plus adding her tight midnight blue formal skirt which compliments her protruding buttocks figure more down to her hips.

I think that's why Arima said that about Arita-sensei.

If I could scale her overall, I would say she's a 9/10. Arita-sensei's appearance is really oozing out the older womanly charm, but if I could compare it to my mother and auntie they're the obvious winners because their figure not only revolves around the buttocks after all they have their well-developed bosoms then adding their thin waistline, they're clearly the winners.

"I couldn't refute to that.", I said in a low audible voice.

"See? You get it. Imagine getting in her office then what awaits you was Arita-sensei sitting on her office desk with her ruler and holding her glasses, looking at you with a seductive smile. While saying, 'I hope you're ready with your punishment, Okita~'.", Arima whisperingly said.

"Your imagination is getting wild, huh. I can't believe that I'm listening to one of your wild fantasies about Arita-sensei.", I responded.

"Come on, every male teenager has those kinds of thoughts with their hot teachers. It's part of puberty.", Arima grinned.

"I've got a question, Arima.", I asked.

"Hm? What is it?", Arima answered.

"Are you secretly a masochist?"

"Where did that come from?", Arima replied while looking at me baffled.

"Well, the way you portray Arita-sensei, you clearly made Arita-sensei a sadist."

"Why not? It's not like that, because I said it that doesn't mean I'm a masochist. I play both sides of the coin. That way I can enjoy both.", Arima said with a smirk.

"You're more perverted than I thought.", I retorted.

"Look who's talking. I remember someone who went to school with a clearly visible hickey on his neck, even flaunting it to the public..."

"UGH—!!", I felt a sudden pain in the chest.

"...In addition to that, that hickey was one of the new goddesses of our school. Plus! That goddess is a princess of a prestigious family.", Arima said sarcastically.

"UGH—!!"

"So, did you go all the way?", Arima asked.

"Shut up.", I retorted.

"Hahaha, that's how you get back to someone.", Arima happily laughed.

"Shut up, you only used the thing that happened to me yesterday."

"That's the point. I got a card that I could use in any given scenario. And, that scenario is now. Bwahaha.", Arima continued laughing.

"Okay... You won this one...", I said dejectedly.

"Oh, thank you so much.", Arima said with a smirk on his face.

Then I saw Naoki, looking at us very confusingly wondering why Arima laughed. During my back n forth with Arima, the bell rang once again which meant that our first period will start. Arima and I stopped talking.

Our first period is history, which is one of the least subjects I'm interested in. Why it's boring? Because I pretty much studied the whole history that will be tackled in high school, that's why I found it boring as to why I found it boring there's nothing new to learn.

After the bell sound, an old white hair guy emerges from the door. Going on the front, putting his materials on the podium. He then announced his arrival, "All right, class we'll be talking about..."

He continued discussing while I'm just sitting with my elbow in my desk and hand below my jaw, looking at the chalkboard bored.

Because of that, I fell into deep thoughts.

Yey. I'm done with the chapters. I did 10 advanced chapters which are now available on Patreon. I'll be back to my usual daily schedule. Added two new tiers.

44