Chapter 53: A Secret Place?
1.1k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What are you guys looking at?”, Arima asked.

“Yeah.”, Yokota added.

Arima and Yokota don’t seem to realize the events that have been transcribing earlier, from how Arima’s childhood friend glaring at him into how they looked at me, and lastly, about how Yuki threatened them with her piercing gaze.

Meanwhile, Naoki, who was eating happily because of the promise I made to her, but upon noticing that I paused eating my lunch, she looked toward where I’m staring at. Naoki’s face became grim.

The two turned around toward where Yuki, Naoki, and I were currently looking.

Noticing the group, Arima’s face became sour. Only Yokota had this questioning expression on her face, trying to figure out what’s happening.

When Arima’s childhood friend saw him turning around, she immediately averted her eyes away. Nishimura’s little sister was just sitting there eating peacefully. However, Nagasawa and the three were still cowering and avoiding Yuki’s eyes.

I wonder what it looks like to them because no matter how I see it, nothing is frightening about Yuki’s glare. I even find it cute. Am I the weird one?

“I wonder if I did something to them?”, I spoke, breaking the silent atmosphere.

“You did not. That bastard has been hostile to you ever since the beginning.”, Naoki said disgustingly.

“Yeah, thought so.”, I responded.

“But, we did see them yesterday, right Yokota?”, I added.

“Hm? You said you remembered nothing, yesterday?”, Yokota furrowed her eyebrows.

“Just some fragments.”, I replied.

“Okay...? Well, yeah. We encountered Nagasawa-san and Hara-san, yesterday. They said they just came back from their gathering at the karaoke.”, Yokota said.

Hara-san. I assume that she’s the gyaru.

“Did I say something to them yesterday?”

“Nothing. Rika-san interrupted you when you’re about to introduce yourself.”

“Interrupt? What do you mean?”, I asked in confusion.

“I don’t know. Rika-san introduced you as her cousin and your name is Wilford. You really remember nothing?”, Yokota narrowed her eyes, doubting me.

“Yep, I don’t really remember anything. Sorry...”, I said, dejectedly.

“It’s okay. I don’t really know your circumstances. Continuing that, Rika-san told them you’re from Europe which’s why trying to talk to you is futile since you don’t know Japanese.”

“For real?”, my eyes widen.

“Well, it works since your face doesn’t really resemble a Japanese person.”, Yuki interjected.

“I agree, people would always mistake Tatsu as a foreigner.”, Naoki added.

“Then what did that bastard do?”, Arima said out of nowhere.

“Whoa, aren't you looking at them just now?”, I said in surprise.

“Nah, I started not caring since all the stuff that I’m doing is useless anyway.”, Arima declared.

“O-Okay...”

“Now, where were we? After the introduction, Okita then spoke in English with a British accent which caught us by surprise.”, Yokota said.

“Really? I didn’t expect that I will do that.”

Why would I do that? And why did Hina-senpai do that too?

“Whoa! You can do that?! That’s so cool!”, Arima exclaimed.

“Dude, it’s just an accent. I learned to speak that way because of my mother.”, I said.

“Don’t ‘just’ it! Tch! Smart people...”, Arima said.

Yuki then leaned near my ear, and whispered, “Maybe, it’s because of your ‘thing’. Most of the people who are aware of your condition will most likely try to avoid any stuff that could endanger you.”

Thinking about what Yuki said...

It does make sense. Remembering what Hina-senpai told us yesterday. I guess it’s a way of Hina-senpai doing her work to protect as it is her duty as the Disciplinary Committee president. Despite me showing my face, there would be some complications about it, considering that I was hiding my eyes in my bangs. Nagasawa would have some suspicion on why I was hiding my eyes, and with that, it could lead to curiosity where could lead to an additional problem or scandal.

And, Hina-senpai probably knew that Nagasawa was a persistent-type of guy, why she immediately took actions. However, those actions are useless now since people started getting curious about my face because of my parent’s outstanding appearances.

Wait...

Then, I whispered back to Yuki, “Is that why you did that earlier in the hallway where many students could see my face?”

“Hm? What are you talking about?”, Yuki said while acting dumb.

“I know, that you’re aware of the article and rumors circulating about me. You did that to kill their curiosity, for it not to escalate even further. Right?”, I said.

Yuki only smiled while staring at me.

“Haa...”, I sighed, then whispered something to her, “You’ve been lying to me since earlier. I knew the things that you said to me in the car are not true. You’ve been a naughty girl.”, then I smirked.

Trying to see Yuki’s reaction, whether what she said to me earlier was true or not. Deep inside me, I know that she’s trustworthy, but the way she’s protecting the shadow without telling me anything made me feel more distant from her.

Wanting her to acknowledge that I don’t want her to shoulder everything just to protect me, or at least share her burden with me. Yuki’s uncanny nature can either help or it will lead to her downfall near future, as no person can able to grasp their own future nor control it. As our world is full of uncertainty.

Then after saying that to her, Yuki flinched, and then she looked at me in bewilderment, “Nothing can really go beyond you, huh. I’ll tell you later.”, Yuki said with a smile.

“Guys, stop whispering. Look at the girl beside you, Okita.”, Arima pointed out.

Looking at Naoki, who was glaring at me while puffing on her cheeks. To ease her jealousy, I patted her head to which she enjoyed, and became more relaxed.

“And that too. Please stop doing that. Every male student in here is about to kill you.”, Arima pointed out more.

“Arima is right, Okita. Please tone it down. The glares that are coming from them are so unpleasant, even though it’s not directly to me.”, Yokota added.

Scanning around me, what Arima and Yokota said is true. All of them are shooting glares at me. I didn’t notice it until the two mentioned it to me as if I got used to it, that I was able to ignore them completely.

I replied to Yokota and Arima with a shrug.

“Must be nice to be the center of attention, pretty boy.”, Arima playfully said, while smirking.

After Arima said that, we continued eating our lunch until we finished it. Upon finishing our lunches, we are now heading back to our classroom. I felt a tug on my sleeves and saw Naoki shyly looking at me with a look of expectancy. Remembering what she requested earlier, I smiled.

“Ah, guys, Naoki and I will go check on something. You guys can go ahead.”, I said.

Making them all stopped their tracks then they looked at Naoki and me with questioning gazes.

“Where are you going?”, Yokota asked.

“Yeah?”, Arima said.

“...”, Yuki narrowed her eyes, scanning Naoki and me.

“Eh, well. Remember what Arita-sensei said?”, I said nervously, because of Yuki’s intense staring.

“Oh, okay then. See you later.”, Arima said.

“Ah yeah, then see you later, Ikeda and Okita.”, Yokota said.

After the two said that to us, Yuki spoke, “Oh then, I’ll join you guys.”, with a smile that obviously has intentions behind it.

I let out a helpless smile, as I was sure that Yuki’s instinct told her about it or at how easily you can tell from Naoki’s movements. Naoki has been moving rather suspiciously as she kept glancing at me with a red face while fidgeting with her fingers, adding that she kept smiling for no reason. Probably gave the biggest hint to Yuki.

“Fine, let’s go?”, I said.

“Okay~”, Yuki replied happily.

Naoki’s face became gloomy, upon realizing that she can’t be with me alone.

“See you later, Arima and Yokota.”, I said to them while waving at them.

They waved back while walking back to our classroom.

Walking beside two beautiful girls going out of the student building, the envy of guys was increasing no matter what year, they’re all looking at us.

We basically still have 32 minutes to spare before the start of our 5th period, which is our PE class. The start of our PE class is 1:30 pm, then we will go to the gym lockers and changed.

“What are you guys doing.”, Yuki sternly said.

As we are now walking outside of the student building towards the administrative, the students here are way more widespread than inside the building. That’s why we can speak whatever we want without worrying about other people listening to us, as we can see who was listening to us.

“Well, Naoki requested a kiss earlier.”, I answered.

“TATSU!”, Naoki yelled.

“Tch, Nao-chan is trying to take Tatsu by herself.”, Yuki said.

“You’re no better. You took advantage of me earlier in the car and yesterday in the bedroom.”, I retorted.

“Hey! Only the bedroom. And, the about earlier, it’s just my misunderstanding. Besides that, you were the one who started it the second time.”, Yuki said with a grim expression.

“Yes yes, I know. But, you’re still no exception.”, I said.

“Mouu...”, Yuki pouted.

Then I saw Naoki with a gloomy expression on her face, “That’s unfair... I thought you said equality, Yuki...”

Equality, huh...

“Ah! Uhmm...”, Yuki was panicking upon seeing Naoki’s gloomy face.

“I haven’t gotten a kiss from Tatsu today, yet...”

“I know a place!”, Yuki exclaimed.

“Place?”, Naoki said in confusion.

Yuki then bought her mouth near Naoki’s ear and whispered.

I was looking at them puzzled, trying to figure out this place that Yuki mentioned. Naoki’s ears perked up, and then her eyes started glistening on what she heard. Because of that, my confusion arose.

But, there’s one thing I noticed, Yuki really appreciates and cherish her friendship with Naoki.

“Okay!”, Naoki happily responded.

Yuki then gave her a big thumbs up with a smile.

I then leaned my head near Yuki’s ear and whispered, “You really cherish Naoki, huh.”, I grinned.

Yuki’s ear became red, “O-Of course, she’s my only female friend and one of my co-girlfriends.”, she said in a low audible voice, where Naoki wouldn’t be able to hear.

I smiled upon hearing her reply.

After that, we continued walking.

“So what’s the place you’re talking about Yuki?”, I asked.

To be honest, I do not know where we are going as I’m only following Yuki’s lead. Although, our path is still the same, on the way to the administrative building.

“Oh, just follow me.”, Yuki said with a smile.

“Okay...?”, I then proceed to follow her.

Reaching the administrative building, I saw some familiar figures, like the disciplinary committee members that are under Hina-senpai and Ai-senpai’s command. Not only that, I’m seeing other students like the people who were staying here yesterday went that ‘happened’ to me.

Walking in the main hall, we then walk upstairs to the second floor. I started scanning around. I could see the nameplates that are placed on top of the door of each room. The second floor has mostly composed of teacher faculties from middle school to high school.

If I remember correctly, the administrative building was the center of the campus and the building that is in between, or a divider of the high school and middle school campus. As to why, middle school and high school teachers share the same building, but different faculty rooms.

“What are we doing here?”, I asked.

“Don’t ask, just follow me.”, Yuki replied.

After passing the faculty rooms, we then passed by some vacant or storage rooms. Upon arriving at the second room at the end of the hallway, Yuki stopped. Reaching the door handle, she then opens it.

I was thunderstruck by what I saw.

 


Thank you for the Patrons: 
Ynaxir
jay
Edge Nation
Aubrey 
Alister 
luhhdeex23
yaameen ebr
Vizzy
Felisberto

Note: I added a character image channel and suggestions on discord: https://discord.gg/3SJ6CX4RXC (Too lazy to do sketches or search for images)
One more thing, I'll just focus on the story itself. But, there'll still be a few ecchi scenes for you guys ^_^.

42