Chapter 54: About The Principal
1.1k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon entering the place, it left me dumbfounded by what I’m currently seeing.

A somewhat empty room with empty shelves and tables on the sides, however, at how spotless and well-organized the room is, making it look like that someone is using this. Despite how clean the room is, I’m 100% certain that Yuki prepared this room beforehand for certain reasons.

No matter how I look at it, the rooms before this are all abandoned or were all used as a storage room for junks. Adding the fact that Yuki somehow knew about this place, which guaranteed the hypothesis that I got.

In addition to that, there’s a brand new white cushioned couch in the middle of the room facing a brand new television, and a refrigerator! All of them are fully functional! Just by that, someone would already know what’s going on here.

“So... How did all this stuffs got here...? Yuki...?”, I asked.

“It’s a place where I stayed yesterday.”, Yuki replied.

“Stayed...?”, it got me more confused.

“I told you, I’m watching your insane sister earlier, right?”

Wait, don’t tell me...

I do remember Yuki telling that to us earlier. But, I thought it’s from the footage!

“You watched her in real-time!?”, I exclaimed in surprise.

“Of course. What am I doing here then?”

Thinking about it... Don’t tell me the material that Yuki used was...

“Don’t tell me, the dirt you found about him.”, I said, grim-faced.

“Nope, if you’re thinking that I let your sister be in harm. Then my answer is absolutely not. I’m not that heartless of a person to do that to her. I know she hated Naoki and me to the core, but I know that she’s like that because of you. I truly admire that part of her.”, Yuki answered.

Yuki said that straight-faced with assurance.

Hearing that, a heavy relief got out of my chest. Even when my sister is like that, I love and care about her, fully. I don’t know what I will do if something happened to my family. Will I be an emotionless puppet or go insane when my mind collapses? Those are the stuff that I’m truly frightened to learn. I want to avoid that at all costs.

“Let’s go take a seat first. I’ll tell you about what really happened yesterday.”, Yuki added.

Then Naoki grabs my hand and gave me a meaningful smile. “Trust Yuki. Tatsu.”

I wryly smiled in reply.

I’m the first one who sat on the couch. Following that, it was Naoki. However, Naoki was requesting to sit in-between my thigh so that I could wrap around her like one of the couple stereotypes. Naoki was extremely so stubborn that she puffed her cheeks while looking at me. I surrender and did what she wanted.

Because of that, I got forced to scoot over the edge of the couch and rest my feet on top of it, so that Naoki can have more space despite being adamant about it. The couch was not big, as it only could have 3 people in it.

Naoki then put herself in between me. She then pulled my hands, wrapping them around her glorious body. After wrapping my arms around her, my right arm was being snuggled by her and my left arm was around her waist. Resting her head against my shoulder. Similarly, I did the same. As our cheeks touch each other, I could feel the mellowness of her skin.

With our skin touching each other, Naoki let out an adorable giggle, “Hehehe~”, she then gave me a peck on the cheeks. Because of her cute giggle, I can’t help myself but rub my cheeks against her.

Naoki and I are cuddling each other on the couch. As for Yuki, she was sitting on the opposite side, laid back while looking at us with extreme jealousy and bitterness all over her face.

“I want to do that too...”, Yuki said in dismay.

“My time. Yuki.”, Naoki adamantly said.

“Then next time.”, I answered.

Realizing that I was able to do this without getting embarrassed, it felt like I’m a changed person. I don’t know if that’s the reason, or maybe because I’m feeling calm whenever I’m with these two. Naturally, I would be ashamed of myself if I did this to others. However, when it comes to these two, I felt nothing as if it’s only natural, and doing this on a daily basis.

When I woke up earlier and had that gruesome headache, and after that, I became more strange, like I don’t even know myself anymore. Even the way I’m acting, right now. Like something got released within me. Upon inspecting, I could tell that my actions are bizarre. I don’t know if anyone could tell, but I’m certain that I’m acting weird.

I wonder what that is...?

“About the principal.”, Yuki then spoke.

“All the stuff I said about the meeting was all a lie. Well, I didn’t personally ‘meet’ him. However, Allen did.”, Yuki added.

“Why did you even let Allen-san have a meeting with him?”, I asked in confusion.

“Not really a meeting, it’s more likely threatening or warning him.”

As Yuki and I are talking, Naoki was seriously listening to the conversation.

“Yeah, but why did you even do that in the first place?”

“It’s for you sister.”, Yuki composedly said.

“My sister?”, I asked, adding more confusion.

“Yeah. As you know, one of my family’s top priorities was my safeness. That’s why they will always do a background check on every single person in here, they exclude no one.”, Yuki stated.

“That makes sense if you’re from a top family.”, I responded.

“It’s a no-brainer. Now, about the principal. Because of the background check, I found out some dreadful information about the guy. First, he has illicit relationships with minors. Second, he uses his authority to do that. Third, he only targets women who are from low-class families. Now, for your sister. I firmly ordered Allen to warn him that Shika-chan is under the influence of my family. Once he tried to do something funny to her, he’ll never be able to see the sunset again.”, Yuki explained.

My face became distorted from the anger that is boiling up inside of me.

Yuki continued, “I ordered that, because of how the transfer interview works in this school. The principal needs to have a one-to-one talk with the transferee. Even though, the number of victims for the past 8 years doesn’t exceed the double-digit yet. It’s better to be safe than to say sorry. We don’t know if he will target her or not. Plus, we don’t know what he will do when a beautiful blonde girl was staying in his office all alone.”

Hearing that, my entire body became more tensed. Imagining that bastard’s face, I couldn’t help myself but break every single bone in his body while begging for mercy. I will truly fucking kill him if he tried to something to my sister. I don’t care if he’s older than me.

I will fucking kill him.

I will fucking slit his throat wide open.

An immense amount of bloodlust with a mixture of killing intent started coming out of my body, to which Yuki and Naoki shuddered in fear.

“Ta-Tatsu...”, Naoki called out to me with shaking hands while my face.

After I heard Naoki’s voice, my tensed body loosened. The bloodlust with killing intent that I was emitting dispersed along with it. Able to snap out of that state, I looked at Naoki and Yuki, who was shivering in fear.

“Oh, Uhm, s-s-sorry...”, I said in a rattling voice, as it mystified me.

I cast my head down, and my hands started shaking.

Yuki then started drawing air into her lungs and exhaling it, then she said nonchalantly, “That’s an intense killing intent. I even shuddered in fear.”

Yuki even said that playfully, trying to relieve the tense atmosphere that I created.

“I-I’m sorry...”, I said apologetically.

It happened again...

Naoki finally spoke, “It’s okay. I was just caught off-guard. Getting angry is totally normal for a person. We can’t handle every single emotion.”, caressing my cheeks with her tender, slender hand.

“No... I-I don’t know... Strange things kept happening inside my mind... I don’t even know if I’m still mentally sane...”, I said in a quivering voice, as tears are now pouring down in my face and my jaw started shaking.

Staring down, the emotions that I’m having right now are indescribable to me. Am I afraid?

Seeing my state, Naoki and Yuki’s faces became more extremely worried. Yuki stood up and went beside me, embracing my head while rubbing my back. Naoki, on the other hand, was holding my hand, saying things to ease my mind.

“It’s okay. I told you. That’s totally normal.”, Naoki said with a tender smile.

“I-I shouldn’t have said that... We’re here for you, Tatsu.”, Yuki said.

I could hear Yuki’s voice trembling.

Listening to them, the turmoil of emotions inside me has started settling down. Looking at both of them, I saw the eyes of worry and gentleness behind it. Tears finally stopped coming out of my eyes. I started breathing airs in and out for a few seconds. Finally able to calm down, I spoke, “Sorry about that. I’m okay now. I just became extremely afraid of something.”, I Yuki and Naoki an assuring smile.

“Do you want me to send you to the hospital? I can call Allen to send a car over here.”, Yuki asked.

“Yeah. After that, I’m not sure if you’re okay. Tatsu...”, Naoki added.

“I’m okay. I just lost control of my emotions. It happened abruptly, maybe that’s why...”, I replied.

“There’s no okay in that. You kept losing to your anger, am I right?”, Yuki sternly said.

“How did you know that?!”, I looked at Yuki, flabbergasted.

“Naoki told me when you lost control of your emotions on the first day, the day you encountered the bastard.”, Yuki answered.

“It’s true, Tatsu. You became disturbed and your eyes were bloodshot. I remember it all. You were emitting the same aura earlier.”, Naoki added.

“Y-You... Haa... Yeah... It’s a surprise to me. I don’t know what happened. But, I wasn’t able to contain the rage and anger inside me. I don’t know what’s happening to me.”, I said dejectedly with still a hint of quivering in my voice.

“Something inside me was screaming. Like, it wants to go out. Then the thoughts started emerging through my mind out of nowhere. Those thoughts are the ones responsible for why I became more afraid of myself...”, I added.

“Scared?”, Naoki said in confusion.

“What are these thoughts, Tatsu?”, Yuki asked.

“It’s the only that was occupying my mind whenever I’m angry... M-Murder... K-Killing... Like, I'm becoming mentally unstable...”, I said weakly.

Saying that I became more afraid of Naoki and Yuki’s reaction. Deep inside me, I don’t want them to leave me... Thinking about it, the more insecure I get.

I don’t want them to leave me...

Despite the fact, that we’ve only known each other for a brief time. I became more attached to them. Whenever I wake up, my feelings towards them grew stronger day by day.

I don’t want them to leave me...

I want to protect them...

With all of these thoughts occupying my mind, Yuki finally spoke, “What are saying? That’s totally normal.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. We all have thoughts like that every now and then. It’s part of what makes us humans. Tatsu.”, Naoki added.

Yuki and Naoki were smiling brightly, with their uttermost honest feelings towards me.

Thank you for the Patrons: 
Ynaxir
jay
Edge Nation
Aubrey 
Alister 
luhhdeex23
yaameen ebr
Vizzy
Felisberto

Note: I added a character image channel and suggestions on discord: https://discord.gg/3SJ6CX4RXC 

39