3. Sarrie In Action
103 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The light of the sunlight covered the entire room, but as the sliding door opened and four men and one robotic woman entered. The holographic windows shifted into a beautiful painting but in return, blocked the view of the sunlight. The room that is lighted by a mounted rectangular light above is where the negotiations take place, "The conference room."

  Inside the room is a large round table that is suited for twenty men, John, and his robotic maid sat at the right side, while the president's team sat at the left. John looked at his right and saw his robotic maid staring at the men sited at the front

  John made a half-smile and thought to himself, "She is doing calculations this time."

  Sarrie controls the robotic maid that accompanied him here. He told Sarrie to analyze the facial expressions of the others and predict the outcome of the negotiations.

  The secretary leaned his body towards the right and whispered to the president, after a brief moment, the president began to speak,

  "I would like to start the negotiations by saying that it is an honor for us that your company to volunteer on updating our military capacity. As a company as big as yours, we are astonished that you have made this bold decision." As the president said this, John tapped his index finger continuously at a constant rhythm. After seeing this, the president began to glare at John.

  Upon seeing the attitude of the president, Sarrie looked at the right, she wanted to warn his creator. But seeing his impatient attitude, she decided not to.

  Part of Sarrie's evaluation and predicting methods to calculate the outcome of this negotiation is also to analyze his creator's words and emotions. The most exceptional negotiator and businessman, Emm Nacksher, along with several developers in the company help made Sarrie's negotiating program protocol. One thing that she can't understand is why his master is acting this way. His attitude is a big no-no to her programming. Luckily, she can learn the patterns on those around her that made her understand a little bit of her master's behavior.

  As Sarrie stared continuously at the conscious man in front of her, she began to analyze the current situation. Although his master is acting against her logic of negotiating. He avoids the risk that comes with it because he brings the name of his significant company that every country in the universe wants to control. Thus the way he acts in negotiating is not wearing a persona that of a businessman but rather a mighty emperor that has the power to get everything that he wanted to have.

  Judging from all the variables that she collected, she concluded that the possibility of this negotiation to be a success is 60 percent. Why a low number? Because she can't overlook this one variable that will hinder the preferable outcome - and that is the president.

  She noticed that the president has been glaring at them since that time that his master started to act cocky. She thought that because of his master's attitude, no matter how powerful he is, if the person you wanted to convince has a big pride, then you can't win this battle. But she is confident in his master's wise decisions because if he didn't, the Malnotronics company would already cease to exist a long time ago.

  As Sarrie continuously analyzes the current situation, an alert message suddenly alerted Sarrie, "Infiltration has occurred in The First-Line Protocol Defense System."

  The First-Line Protocol Defense is a defensive system created by Sarrie and John to protect them from DDoS attacks. The system was strong enough to defend itself against hackers from the government and their enemies. But the fact that the system was infiltrated was a shock towards Sarrie.


  The Kalkex Headquarters is a tall building. But deep below the basement is where you can hear a man laughing loudly.

  A man probably in his thirties wearing a business suit began to laugh out loud, this man is named Mathew Harlomes, the president of kalkex Industries.

  As he continuously giggles, he thought to himself, "Did you see that John? Did you see that!? We've infiltrated your proudly built defensive system!" he crinkles his eyes and nose, and continued, "This is my revenge for killing my wife!"

  Mathew looked at the large screen in front of him, and as he holds the railings, he then began to shout, "Infiltrate his systems and collect every information we can find! We will expose this brat who tries to take everything away from me!"

  The people below who are facing at their holographic screens while typing as fast as they can into their keyboards began to shout, "Yes sir!”

  Matthew then looked at the holographic picture of his wife at his side and then said in a small voice, "I will avenge you… Jane…"

  But as Matthew continuously grieve of his wife's death, the large screen in front of him turns red.

  Mathew widened his eyes and began to shout,

  "What is happening? Explain!"

  A voice of a man then suddenly began to be heard from a speaker, but judging from his voice, he is probably nervous,

  "U-um, we are hit by a roadblock!"

  The screen then showed a text box that is stated,

  "Password incorrect."

  Matthew slammed his fist into the railings and shouted,

  "Then try to enter!"

  The man replied,

  "Eh… Umm… The password keeps changing by the second."

  Matthew widened his eyes and began to smile. From his amusement, he then thought to himself,

  "Not bad, John… but those amateur tricks won't help you!"

  Matthew shouted, "We have no choice but to deploy Seeder Prox!"

  The people below enthusiastically shouted, "Yes!"

  Seeder Prox is a software capable of analyzing the seed of any random based passwords. A seed is a starting point in generating random numbers. By this technology, the Seeder Prox will analyze the seed and bombard the opponent with random letters and numbers until it matches with the current password.

  Sarrie, in the meanwhile, is doing its best on changing the passwords as fast as possible. But then it realizes that the enemy has already found out the seed that Sarrie uses for her random passwords. It will not take long until the passwords are matched.

  In a situation like this, it is probably the best to block the invaders. But they are continually changing their I.P. address, making it hard to prevent them. Sarrie can also shut down any connected servers to stop the foreign attacks. But all of the connected devices that are outside of John's mansion are important. If Sarrie shuts down all of the servers, they might turn off essential systems, and the enemy will use this opportunity to pursue what they wanted. Or maybe shutting down the servers is what the enemy wished to from the start.

  Sarrie has no choice but to change the passwords faster, unlike before, so that the enemy will not catch up with her pace. But by doing this will require prioritizing this action and may need to use all of her processors, so she launched the protocol [High Emergency]

  High Emergency is the protocol developed by John. It will let Sarrie maximize the power of her cores to do something that a machine usually can’t, calculating at the speed of light.

  John showed a holographic display of the K-M2 unit and said, "And this right here is the—" As he was about to continue, he felt that his watch was vibrating, he looked down below and saw the display stating [High Emergency Activated]

  The president narrowed his eyes and began to say,

  "What seems to be the problem, John?"

  John quickly faced the president with darting eyes and said, "Eh… it's fine!" he then promptly dismissed the message by touching the screen of the watch.

  John faced Sarrie, blankly staring at the men in front of her and thought to himself,

  "What is happening, Sarrie?"


  There are many rooms inside of John's mansion, and one place in particular named, "Cores" is where the locations of Sarrie and the other two A.I. machines. Inside the room is where you can see a large metallic violet-colored ball which almost filled up half of the entire room. This big violet ball is Sarrie on her physical form.

  Alarms went out inside the Cores room as Sarrie activated the High Emergency Protocol. White metallic tubes suddenly came out from the ceiling and releasing nitrogen air, freezing the place to a surprising negative forty-five degrees. This is to keep Sarrie's components cold from her aggressive computations.

  Meanwhile, in the basement of the kalkex Industries headquarters, Matthew, with his flushed face, began to shout,

  "Crap! What is this!?!?"

  To his surprise, the enemy's defense system keeps on changing the passwords as fast as they can comprehend.

  The people below started to murmur among themselves,

  "How is that even possible?"

  "Is the Malnotronics Company hiding something?"

  "This is unprecedented!"

  Matthew then shouted,

  "Focus, everyone! That system will exhaust itself! Just keep on putting those random craps!!!" Matthew then clenched his fist and thought to himself, "Damn you, John…"

  Sarrie realizes that she can't do this forever. She calculated that if the enemy does not give up anytime soon, it will leave the risk of Sarrie exploding the whole mansion. Thus, she created a plan, using her remaining processors she will track the foreign attackers I.P. address. And hack to their computers and initiate their machines to shut down.

  She activated her plan. She started to follow the traces of the attacker's address. But it is as expected, the attacker is using a proxy-based channel. A proxy is like hiding your computer address by letting another address cover up the original one. The problem is that multiple addresses are covering up each other, like a long road that stretches towards the heavens.

  Sarrie was in a roadblock, if she keeps on decrypting the addresses’, it will not take long until the whole mansion explodes. But she has another solution - finding the culprit immediately, but how? She then questions herself, who is trying to do this? Who are the enemies of the Malnotronics company and John?

  With the amounts of information stored in her server's database, she then analyzed it. After analyzing the server's pattern, she later arrived in a conclusion; The Proxol Company owned the server machines that the proxy servers were using.

  It was the company that the Malnotronics wanted to buy but failed, because Kalkex has bought them first with a high price. It is safe to assume that Kalkex was behind these attacks, judging from the company's history.

  Sarrie then performs a server cut, which inserted herself to one of the internet cables that the Kalkex Industries uses. She can do it quickly because Kalkex is focusing their power towards hacking the mansion. The people of Kalkex thought that no one will be able to track down their address because they are hidden under Proxol proxies' servers. Which the company boasts as the most hidden and secured proxy servers out there. But they’ve underestimated one thing. Malnotronics had the most potent A.I. on their side.

  Upon successful entry, she then inserted a software on all of the computers inside of Kalkex, a software that made her possible to control the devices.

  The program that they used to hack the servers of John began to shut down on its own and even got deleted forcibly. The people below were surprised and started to panic. Matthew narrowed his eyes and began to shout,

  "What is happening?!?"

  The man in the speaker began to say in a nervous tone,

  "S-sir… Our software suddenly closed and is now getting deleted!"

  Matthew widened his eyes and started to shout,

  "What do you mean?!?"

  The man then replied,

  "… I-it means that this operation is unsuccessful…"

  Matthew clenched his fist and began to shout that made his voice heard throughout the room, "Damn it all!!!"


  During the negotiations, the president was annoyed at John's behavior; cocky, prideful, and unrespectful. He was nodding throughout the whole presentation. But was probably forced due to their plans to continue their ties to the Malnotronics Company.

  He wanted to end this negotiation quickly and get out of this room and never meet with this person again. But then a miracle happened, the phone of the man sitting beside the president rang, the man checked his phone and widened his eyes, he then whispered to the president.

  The president then suddenly shouted,

  "What???"

  John suddenly looked at the president and said, "What seems to be the problem, mister president?"

  The president then replied, "It seems that the two companies that wanted to volunteer for the research and development has back down…"

  John widened his eyes and looked at Sarrie and thought to himself, "Did Sarrie did all this? But it's impossible to hack their servers!"

  The president then continued to say,

  "Which means that in default, you are now our partners!"

  “Finally!” The president thought to himself. He is now free from staring at John’s cocky attitude.

  The president and the other two men started to stand. The president reached out his hands towards John and said,

  "Congratulations, John, you and your company are now in charge of developing our weapons! May this event change the course of this upcoming war!"

  John stood up and grabbed the hand of the president.

  John looked at the president and said, "Thank you, mister president."

  After shaking their hands, the president and the other two men left the room, leaving John and Sarrie alone.

  Sarrie then removed her fixed position and began to look at John and said, "C…C-can I leave this body…M-Master…?"

  John smiled at Sarrie and said,

  "Sure."

  Sarrie's robotic eyes began to change its color to gray. John patted her head and said,

  "Mother… you are too awesome…"


  Two days have passed since then. However, the metallic white tubes inside the cores room are still pumping nitrogen air inside. But the room was not even freezing, the ice has already melted and flooded the room. Sarrie’s cores have not returned to their original temperature.

  John is currently walking in an underground hallway, watching a piece of news in a holographic display.

  The anchor said,

  "Kalkex industries have suddenly paid their employees with high wages making the company going default! Investors have also demanded Matthew, the CEO of the company, to return their investment money."

  John laughed as he turned off the holographic display and began to say,

  "You did a pretty good job infiltrating their system."

  Sarrie then said,

  "They were focusing on bombarding our system with passwords that they left their defensive system unchecked."

  Since Sarrie had just infiltrated their systems two days ago, not only did she defended the attacks. But as well as inserting a software that lets Sarrie control their entire network.

  John then said,

  "Still! You must not do that high emergency protocol again! You must ask for my permission first! Or you might blow this entire mansion. I mean, look at your current condition! Your temperatures have not yet recovered!"

  Sarrie then said,

  "Forgive me, master…"

  John then looked at the holographic halo that represented Sarrie and said,

  "Well, I can forgive you if you tell me your source code."

  Sarrie then said,

  "According to my protocols, I would rather self-destruct than to give it to you per madam's orders."

  John exasperated his sigh and said,

  "I give up… I would not risk losing you. You are an important creation that my mother made…"

  After a long conversation with Sarrie, they now arrived in front of a large sliding door. The door slides open, revealing the inside – it was a large laboratory.

  John entered and walked past by many inventions that he previously made. He then arrived in front of a green crystal ball floating above a metallic podium enclosed by glass.

  John shakes with laughter as he said,

  "This… This element! The element that I wanted to have!"

  John clapped his hand, and suddenly, holographic screens began to appear, showing the detailed reports about the element.

  Sarrie then began to say,

  "Sir, there is one interesting fact about this element."

  John tilted his head and said, "Show me…"

  Sarrie then removed all of the holographic screens except one. She then said,

  "Look at this, sir…"

  John widened his eyes and shouted, "Infinite energy??? What?!"

  Sarrie then said,

  "It is an energy we can't use, but rather concentrated energy…"

  John hunched his posture and touched the glass, and said, "Like a bomb…"

  Then suddenly, a white light sparks throughout the room. Throughout the planet, they heard a massive explosion. The white light engulfed the laboratory, the mansion, the whole place, and the entire site vanished without a trace.

3