PROLOGUE
12.4k 28 298
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: This chapter contains some spoiler from Jujutsu. But hell. All my fic does. So read at your own risk.)

"Heh~ To think that I would be done in by my own student. Yuji, you are really a pain until the end *Cough*" 

A white-haired man laid on the ground, his body bloodied as he murmured softly. 

"Sensei…"

Next to him, a young man - clearly still a high student - was tearing up. His body, covered by black tattoos that were slowly fading away. 

His expression was full of guilt as he gritted his teeth. 

"It's all my fault. You wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't have to hold back."

After Yuji was forced to devour more the last five fingers out of the initial twenty fingers in one go, the inevitable happened. Sukuna managed to completely take over Yuji's body. 

Thankfully, Satoru Gojo - the strongest sorcerer- had managed to escape the seal he was previously in. 

What followed was an epic fight between Gojo and Sukuna. A fight of apocalyptic proportion that had completely changed the landscape of Tokyo. 

The result of this fight was… Sukuna defeat. He had been completely eradicated from Yuji body and from now on, the number of curses in Japan would radically drop. But, even though the result was beautiful, Yuji couldn't accept this. 

After all, while Sukuna fought with all his might intending to kill, Gojo on the other was severely limited since he couldn't kill Sukuna without killing his own student.

This was the reason why Gojo laid down now, while being mortally wounded. So much that no reverse cursed techniques could heal him. 

"Haha *Cough* Remember what you asked me back then after you swallowed the second finger?" 

Yuji, who closed his eyes, nodded. "I asked you who would win in a fight between you and Sukuna."

"Heh~ I told you right? I would win."

It was on those last words, that Satoru Gojo, the strongest exorcist, closed his eyes. Even after death, he never lost his smile. 

298