CH 3: FIRST KILL (2)
9.6k 21 303
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Another pov] 

 

On the scene, the brown-haired girl stood her ground, her face ashen, but her gaze firm. 

 

"Shiro, I want you to listen to me. Slowly step back before running as fast as you can. It's the 1st district, help should come soon."

 

She still couldn't understand how they could be so unlucky as to meet a hollow in one of the 1st districts. Regular sweeps were always done by official shinigamis in the first 40 or so districts.

 

But thinking about that wouldn't change their situation. 

 

Her hand shivered a little before slowly landing on her sword, her sword still didn't have a name, she was still just a first-year trainee, but she should be able to at least buy some time for him right? 

 

Even though she was bleeding from a wound on her forehead, the blood thankfully didn't flow above her eye and block her vision. 

 

"Momo! How can I leave you here!?" 

 

The young little boy sadly didn't have the same spirit as her. He didn't understand that by staying here, he was simply causing more trouble. 

 

Gritting her teeth, she focused on the hollow who seemed content in looking at them squirm. It was clearly a low level hollow, but still too much for a trainee like her to win against

 

‘I still do not master any Bakudo spell, so I must go all out with a hado.’

 

She could already feel people coming, she just needed to stall for time, raising her left hand, she focused her reiryoku and chanted,

 

<<Hado N°12. Fushibi>>

 

A net of fire suddenly formed and enclosed the hollow who wasn’t able to escape in time. Momo Hinamori could feel that her move lacked power, but she didn’t have any time to perform a complete chant.

 

The net covering the hollow was linked to her by a translucent red string.

 

“Kai.”

 

BOOM!!

 

A powerful explosion resulted. 

“Let’s go!”

 

Hinamori didn’t even wait to see the result and took the little boy in her arms before rushing away. 

 

Her action was proven to be wise since as soon as she jumped away, the place where they previously stood was blasted open by a nearly unscathed hollow. 

 

She was about to completely flee when the hollow rushed directly in front of her, thereby blocking all escape routes.

 

Despair clouded her face once she understood that even her struggle was futile.

 

it was when she was about to throw the little boy in her arm and act as bait, that she heard it,

 

“Oooh, So this is how you use it.”

 

Turning around, she was surprised to see a rather handsome silver-haired man come out from the bush,

 

Her expression warped at this sight as she shouted,

 

“What are you doing here!!? Flee!!”

 

She immediately regretted her rash action as the hollow turned its attention towards the man, who surprisedly seemed completely unflustered,

 

“Heh, they really like curses, though less ugly I guess.”

 

‘This idiot!’ 

 

She didn’t know what he was mumbling, but it seemed to have infuriated the hollow who lunged at him.

 

She wanted to close her eyes, but it was then she felt it. A monstrous reiatsu that seemed to push down everything around him,

 

“How was it again, ah, yeah”

 

Gently raising his hand, he murmured,

 

<<Hado N°12. Fushibi>>

 

"Kai."

 

Her vision was immediately dyed white.

 

----

 

"Shiro!" 

 

Momo woke up with a startle. Before looking around her. 

 

"Oh~!? You finally woke up?" 

 

Her gaze landed on a silver-haired man sitting in front of a fire. 

 

Looking suspiciously at the man, she asked, 

 

"Where is Shiro?" 

 

"You know, it's pretty rude to talk like this to someone who saved you."

 

Hearing his words, she suddenly remembered what happened, the last thing she saw before fainting, was this man using the same technique as her, but with a completely different output. 

 

Thinking back to how rude she had been to her savior, she blushed and apologized. 

 

"Don't mind, don't mind. At least you know how to recognize your mistakes."

 

Gojo waved his hand. 

 

"As for that little shrimp," He pointed behind him. There, the young little boy that accompanied her, was bound by many threads and attached upside down on a tree. 

 

"Wha~" 

 

Gojo grinned as if he succeeded in a little prank. "That boy wasn't as polite as you, so I had to punish him a little."

 

Momo shivered a little before nodding. She wanted to plead a little, but before she could speak, 

 

"Now, little lady, see, I didn't save you from a need to play at being the hero. Isn't it normal that you give me something in exchange?" 

 

"Wha~What do you want?" 

 

She stuttered as she asked. His eyes seemed extremely piercing as he looked at her up and down. 

 

"Let me examine your body, will you?" 

 

Her face became immediately completely flushed. 

303